pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR (embed)
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN (embed)
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

>History information:
totalwar.com/blog/what-the-teams-are-working-on-07-06-17
totalwar.com/blog/a-total-war-saga-announce-blog
Summary:
Saga title is a spiritual successor to Rome 2. Some are guessing the map will be Britannia.
Campaign pack coming up for a past history title, probably Rome 2.
Next big history game is a setting they've never done before. Will feature "important character relations that occur between the major personalities in the game."

Previously on /twg/

Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

Other urls found in this thread:

honga.net/totalwar/warhammer2/building.php?l=en&v=warhammer2&f=wh2_main_skv_clan_mors&chain=wh2_main_special_settlement_hellpit
warhammerfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/City_of_Pillars
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i weep as i play alone

so when are the mods coming to make slann more powerful and have access to more magic? after high magic what other lore(s) should they have?

I was expecting ruination of cities to be devastating, not some shitty stripe on the ground

I can play with you but we gotta use my mods

The Badlands are shaping up to become an unholy mess of fighting. Looks like fun.

i think its actually pretty cool and dramatic. I just hate the cooldown for it

5th for Elven supremacy.

you have to know how to use it

no i love mazda and wrek shit with him, i just want him to be a mage demigod with at the very least two lores since even manlets get that

maybe high, light, and life

>never have enough skillpoints for everything

wow sounds great user

>press button for ruination of cities
>battle immediately ends
>loading screen
>both armies wiped out
>all settlements within a forced march's range of battle razed

>not using x3 skill points both for fun and to force the AI to make competent lords by the shear number of points they have

>recruit an army of skaven slaves to defend my capital
>an elven lord with 3 spear men approach
>auto resolve
>Pyrrhic victory
>elven lord had 1k kills
>see skaven ally send a full stack to take fortress of dawn
>a fleet with 5 units meets them in the water and kills them all

what the fuck? How am I supposed to deal with the archers the elves have?

Should be like Teclis where he gets one spell from each lore. But unlike Teclis having both passive and active, pepe only gets passive. His active spells will be unique stuff like ruination

>cheating

>making the AI fight better is cheating
>cheating in a single player game

Drop it right on the other side of a gate, watch it richochet off the walls and obliterate units.

>do retarded shit
>complain about it

This is the mentality of the redditors that inhabit /twg/ nowadays.

The way cost reduction stacks in this game is a bit silly. I have -98% in this province. Some buildings are completely free.
I really think it should be multiplicative and not additive.

wtf is that a Helf tech thing or something?

I had three mages with the administrative traits run around taking care of building, everything free and done in 1 turn if you use the commandment for growth and reduced building cost

when ca did the retarded r2 update that made all resource bonuses global you could actually earn money for constructing buildings

Yes, we know, high elves are broken

>Sub-humans

But why would an elf describe humans as sub-humans? Surely just being humans means they're lesser than superior elves.

It's a cumulation of commandment, hero abilities which you pay for with influence, a rite, a tech and a stone quarry in that province.
That makes me wonder, will I get the regular refund after selling a free building?

Old thread

>Will I get the regular refund after selling a free building?

Now I'm curious if you can build and demolish temples of asuryan in Angerriel over and over for dosh.

So subhumans would be even more offensive. If humans are animals, subhumans would be insects.

Requesting cute or sexy skinks.

I would assume its possible
But if you're at the point where you can build entire provinces for cheap you're probably swimming in dosh already

You guys think Grombrindal will get an alternative start position? Maybe Karak Zorn?

Second

They've said they're planning on giving Old World lords new start positions in the future, so maybe.

The Hellpit Abomination is garbage, it can barely hit anything even when against large units.

That would be kinda fitting in a way. Or maybe Kraka Drak

you're garbage you piece of shit

Can confirm. It gives full refund. Talk about a broken game.

Let me guess. Its like that shit bat from VC.

>mfw Skavenblight and Hellpit are going to be conquered in 40 turns max, in every campaign

>Completely forgot about Kraka Drak being a thing
>Conquer "everywhere" is back

Oh god

>buy low sell high is broken

no ca just understands capitalism and wants you to play total globalism

Is hellpit in?

Anyone got the official ME map from CA?

How the fuck is the roll chart even gonna work and is it updated?

Honestly thinking I was more excited for the combined map than I was for TWW2. Gonna drown the Old World and the new in a Green Tide.

Skavenfags on suicidewatch

honga.net/totalwar/warhammer2/building.php?l=en&v=warhammer2&f=wh2_main_skv_clan_mors&chain=wh2_main_special_settlement_hellpit

I think the photoshop user who made the first roll chart is working on the second one as well. Also here, a predicted dlc map for ME

Where the fuck on the map is it though?

>that province in the Dark Lands

Day of the Maw soon

Couldn't give less of a shit about the cuts in Naggaroth and Lustria, but god damn I would have liked it if we at least got Zlatlan in the Southlands.

Ah well.

Gracie poo said the map had errors

>No new factions
>not even tomb kings

Rubbish.

>posting the map with errors

nice one you stupid bag of retard

if you googled it, you could easily infer where it is, you imbecile

It's almost like they want to charge shekkels for it or something.

Meant on that particular ingame map though. I didn't know there were errors.

CA say race pack DLC going to get 4 LL with 4 different start

Should be straight north of Praag.

there is LITERALLY a line around the region where it's located

[HIDDEN] Used for settlements to identify the presence of 15m walls (Hellenic / Roman / Eastern) (region_to_region_own)
Mediterranean confirmed as Skaven.

>skrolk pretty much gets k8p

This faggotry.

>Lahmia and Khemri are cities of their own in the wiki
>"CURRENTLY owned by bretonnian crusaders"
>khemri_dlc_08.pack

Golly gee user, I wonder what could that means!

>skrolk

The only sure bets are Settra in Khemri and Khalida in Lybaras. The other two kangs could be whoever from whatever edition and some aren't tied to a specific location.

It's not like Belegar or Skarsnik ever got it anyway
I've never seen either of them even attempt to reach eight peaks when they're AI controlled

They actually switched up Skrolk and Queek in the legend. What a weird mistake.

>Like only six maps available in the Vortex campaign
Great game.

On the other hand, him being the closest of the three means mutinous gits doomstacks may head south now instead of west.

I've seen Belegar try and get all the way to K8P before I killed him
What?

It's pretty accurate, K8P is supposed to be owned by Queek anyways

Do you think they will come from naggaroth?

Sort of easy to make a magnanimous show of forgiveness when the orc has already been violently disarmed, disemboweled and decapitated for his crime....

it's gonna be like that in mortal empires too

I hope you enjoy playing the same chokepoint map for the rest of the games life

I wanted my first ME campaign to be Vladdy, but now I'm thinking that conquering the world for ze lady would be more fun.

I hope we have a roll chart up ASAP after launch to help my indecision

The gobs took it from the dwarfs while some skaven remained. It is idd greenskin territory (and it will always be) but if there should be a campaign lord close by is skarsnik, not some shit rat.
Not to mention the gobbo must play with half of its fucking troop tier.

>Ambush a stack in the middle of the desert
>Get a lush jungle map
>Nearly every fight on the coast is the same jungle hill map
And so on. They simply reuse the same maps instead of the location on the campaign map making up the battle ingame.

So Settra, Khalida, Arkhan, Khotep?

Also I can already see the Tomb Kings DLC trailer in my mind... a vampire count or necromancer is summoning zombies and says something like "you minions will serve my armies well mwahahaha". Just then in the sands around him skeletal hands emerge and hordes of skeletons appears. They march towards the vampire counts forces and start attacking while he yells in confusion and rage. Ushabti and Bone giants appear at the flanks and start wrecking shit, more cool unit previews.

Finally when the count is surrounded by skeletons a figure walks up to him, the camera only showing his kopesh shining golden.

He utters only - I do not serve. *slashes count and steps on his corpse* I rule.

Much like the rituals, they'll just spawn in your least defended settlement. :^)

>*half of his troop tree

can you please cease this?

>Have an army on the sea as the invasion starts
>Three doomstacks surround you and force you into autoresolve
And some retards are wondering why we don't get bigger oceans.

Orcs are legit worthless in a goblin army anyways.

Straight up the poo pipe.

>if there should be a campaign lord close by is skarsnik

warhammerfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/City_of_Pillars

Queek in canon literally owns the fucking place, he deserves to be closest more than anyone

>yfw not a single new voice line

that settlelment was desert but the province is tagged as jungle

At least we have chokepoints/bridge battles again now, unlike in the first game. TWW1 is gonna be so ded come ME

In canon all three of those lords occupy it simultaneously. It's a poor comparison.

>Divided among Warboss Skarsnik, Warlord Queek Headtaker of Clan Mors and Dwarf King Belegar Ironhammer
Get out of here, furfag.

So skarsnik still doesnt owe it, really showed me user

My guess its going to be
One from Chaos wastes to old world
One from Chaos wastes to Naggaroth
One from cut part of lustria and "africa"
And maybe one from vortex?

Rude

It was near the fucking Black Pyramid of Nagash. Is the Land of the Dead really considered as a jungle?

fuck you lizard scum. It should be possible to make peace with factions you blocked out of the final ritual

I'm not even the guy you were originally replying to. Nobody owns it and CA can't actually represent that.

The location will probably depend on the player faction rather than just spawning the same amount spread all over the world, which would just result in them dying instantly

>Vamps alone get new minor updates
Best faction wins again

>one from vortex
This one I assume causes the endless asspain from Lothern players

Skarsnik owns the bulk of it, the Skaven owns the lowest tiers and the Dorfs have a foothold.

The main halls and the throne room belong to the Warlord of Eight Peaks.

so do dwarfs and Skaven, probably more.