pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=62870302
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MOMMY

YOUR WAIFU IS SHIT

When will /ourguy/ stream warriors?

Who's fucking whom?

Robin is fucking both of them.

Can seals salvage -res Sigurd?

I wonder how many people on /feg/ who shitposted about warriors bought it but won't admit it. Kudos to the people who stuck to their guns.

I bought it but only because I've accepted that it's a Fateswakening spinoff

Felicia is the cutest! Spending time with my lovely wife is the greatest thing in the world! I care about her more than anything! She could not possibly be more perfect! I love Felicia!

>mfw no 40% unit

Unit strengthening quests when?

I still don't even own a Switch and I'm not retarded enough to think playing a musou on a 3DS is a good idea.

So, Warriors.
Yes or no?

Thx for Alm being a cuck

if you have 150 coins and

>tfw haven't continued playing New Mystery in like a week
I don't even know why, I was enjoying myself, why is getting myself to play main FE games so hard.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=65513342

Would anyone here be recommended to possibly level?

>warriors

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah?
he still survives a +10 honed reinhardt so what the fuck is there to salvage

And? I got about 200 just sat on them because i dont know what to get and i kinda hate arena assault grinding.

What Pokemon team would Felicia! have?!

I bought it and just don’t have it yet.

I can’t in good conscience shitpost about a game I haven’t played yet. but I still will

>levin sword added
>counts as both a melee and a ranged weapon
Who gets it?

Listen, I know you are an anonymous imageboard, but I really want a serious and honest answer.
Do people actually care about older characters or its just a trend that will fade away soon,
Can older characters actually make profit without using Fates and Awakening characters.

I don't understand

>ACTUALLY rolling for Ayyyyra

Is -spd/+atk good for running TA Raven?

I only have a 4* Arvis, even if I had the feathers to promote him, I don't really want to. Damn it.

I’m still sad that in all the fateswakening there aren’t any Ninja.
Ninjas are always the best units to play in a muso

Levin?

>only for Ayra

Levin

it's perfect

>lewding Tana

Delete, please.

>ta raven Reinhardt
wew lad

I would have legit bought a Switch if the roster was good. Going to wait for Chadfreak to force a price reduction when Pokemon Switch comes out and get it then

No, keep giving us fatesawakening please.

>tfw -SPD BRoy

>Couldn't get Zigludo-sama, MILF Julia, :D or Ayra
>But best boy Arvis has come to the rescue

Please put a new Lucina alt in every banner from now on, thank you.

Alrighty. Now if only I can actually get an M!Robin. I haven't rolled any since launch.

Say something nice!

Post underrated units.
I would've never been able to beat Dheginsea in one turn without this pregnant qt.

I'm waiting for Amazon to drop it off, but I like Musous.

Tell your boss to kill himself for me for using Ayra like this.

IS already said they dont do 1-2 range weapons because it doesnt work well with the controls on Heroes. So it cant exist.

Got em

>this general constantly talking about Heroes
>no discussion of Warriors
literally how? how is a console game getting less talk than a shitty phone app?

The best part of tempest trial is seeing what multiverse defender Masked Marth is up to

I'm going to satre at you and never look away!

Didn't IS say that they're too retarded to know how to implement 1-2 range player phase weapons?

>not lewding everyone

IS also said they'd make sure powercreep was carefully monitored so that the game would not suffer.

Never. He doesn't like Fire Emblem, he likes hype. His Fire Emblem phase was just a derivative of his Smash phase because once the announcements for that game ended he had nothing better to do.

Furthermore, he lowkey hates shit his fans push on him. He has never finished anything his fans have actually wanted him to do. From watching JJBA to continuing Persona 5, he just insta quits that if people ask him to do it. He'd rather just drink on stream and follow whatever is hot in the gaming community.

Lastly, he literally just wants to become Ice Poseidon. He has said so on stream and is meeting up with him to discuss strategies on how to do so this weekend.

tl;dr he might play FE Switch if it looks good but he's done with the series otherwise.

I want to suckle on her pregnant tits.

Thundercock has no business running TARaven if that's what you're thinking. You're both gimping him and wasting feathers. Literally every other mage horse does it better.

Couldn't they just code it as a player activated close or distant counter? Or is that some kind of "impossibility"

>Rein
>TA Raven
Truly the most groundbreaking build.

Lewn

When do you unlock the DLC window for Warriors? I wanna download that Japanese audio patch, this dub is killing me, especially after coming off the heels of SoV

Glaceon and Sylveon!

Warriors is shit

Those are his perfect Dire Thunder stats. Just run that instead.

I want to fuck Ayra

>no booboo keys
What are you a smogonfag?

-Res is Sigurd's best bane.

Thank you God. I can only hope I am worthy of your blessings.

When will Katie stop playing metal gear and start making Fire Emblem comics again

It was already talked about when JP came out and most of it was negative. Did you think anything was going to change now?

Ayra wants to fuck you too. Fuck you and your entire game right in the ass.

great discussion

>Heroes
Widespread representation of games with gameplay similar to what /feg/ likes and is available on a device almost everyone owns
>Warriors
Focus on two games /feg/ generally dislikes with a minor focus on a third they didn't play. Gameplay is incredibly niche. Available either on a device nobody can even buy or a device they shouldn't own.

You tell me.

Any room for improvement
In terms of skills ?

>tfw +Spd / -Def B!Roy

How come Lucina gets two daddies?

>game is garbage
>nobody talks about it because of that
Wow who knows. It also doesn't help that feh just had it's biggest shitstorm of all time a couple days ago.

>Shitarriors

Yes, let's lewd everybody.
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=62870302

Think she'll be post birth or still be pregnant when she becomes a unit?
The first gives dragon milk, the second lets you put a baby in her belly.

It would break the drag and drop gameplay

Kek. He's gonna get doubled by my half assed build. Put him out of his misery

Threaten Attack is mediocre. Would replace with Threaten Defense among the Threaten skills or better yet, just replace it with Hone Speed/Atk. Replace Swap with Reposition.

This one?

When are they going to add my wife to FE Heroes

>tfw I have 3 reins with +atk/-spd
What do I even do with him? Promote all three to merge? Or vantage fodder?

>Saving a Hana for a brave build
>Elincia happens.
>Ok I can still do a WoDao memedon build
>Ayra happens

>And three sessions of losing before I began, hunting for Deirdre.

Hana is totally kill, I have no Deirdre and ISIS is making money hand over fist with their jew tactics.

Worst timeline.

She probably has 3, knowing how weirdly clingy Frederick is.

Why is aidslord the anti-Thot?

The only way to make a profit is to appeal to both, but for that you need to increase your game rating to M, so you have the ability to put all the incest, your heart desires.

Not your wife.

Build a defense team of Ask trio bonus unit + 3 reinhard

Dub is pretty harmless so far, though I didn‘t get to the REALLY bad examples they showed in the trailers.
Downloadable content is available after chapter 2, though I didn‘t find the language pack as of today.

is shit

You usually control 4 player characters in FE Warriors, and have access to 2 more who you can order around and pair up with, but not control.

What's your team of 4+2? I run Ryouma, Antitriangle Lucina, Cordelia, and usually Camilla, but she seems slow to attack and I know Fred's YYYX will be amazing with Astra. NPCs are the mounted axe who I'm not controlling, and Tiki (just for exp since the AI won't use Awakening)

Hana's brave build is better than either of those units lol. She still has the highest attack/speed spread.

Green...mommies?

>vantage fodder
>Rein

he beat camilla in his gauntlet