Being an investor is freaky and I understand why a lot of them are frugal cunts...

Being an investor is freaky and I understand why a lot of them are frugal cunts. A lot of them are richer than these rappers who flaunt their wealth and I always wondered why they didn't show off money and than it hit me they don't have steady income. Rappers get residuals they can pump out an album for a quick pay day do a commercial whatever. Investors can wake up one morning and have everything gone they don't get to "sell out".

I think it has more to do with investors being responsible with money while rappers have no idea what they are doing.

Look at what happens to a lot of pro-sports players. They make millions, squander it, and then they're poor again.

>I always wondered why they didn't show off money and than it hit me they don't have steady income
Jesus, you're retarded. They have a steady income, they just don't want to draw unwanted attention, or waste their money, or try to build some consumerist brand at the behest of the media.

>Investors can wake up one morning and have everything gone they don't get to "sell out"
What is a stop loss order? What is equity in physical property? What are savings? Are you even serious?

>A lot of them are frugal cunts
>A lot of them are richer than these rappers who flaunt their wealth
These things may be connected. Frugality versus conspicuous consumption, which one will last longer?

When you make your money slowly over a lifetime by living way below your means, it is very hard to spend it.

Success in life means reproducing. Dumb people with fake gold chains is what women desire, even more than a filthy rich but boring oppressor-patriarchs. So who wins in the end then?

>Success in life means reproducing.
stupid nigger propaganda

>the only objective measure of lifeform success
>propaganda
Fuck off patriarch

the idea of impregnating as many women as possible originated in the tribes of Africa who are on the same level of existence as wild animals

thanks to the niggerization of western culture you now have the same idiotic beliefs

This isn't /pol/ and racist opinions and slurs are not allowed. Delete your post or expect a ban.

Appeal to nature fallacy.

There is no objective success in life.

==nigger faggot==

The thread is being raided by the alt-right, mainly /pol/ and friendzone hating women abusers from reddit.

this is superb

The dark alt-right undercurrent of the internet targets women for destruction and gaslightning the moment someone discusses the fact that rappers are more sexually desirable to liberated women than rich men. I wonder what that's about.

Putinite superspy troll armies directing vile cis supremacist Trump supporters is why women are afraid to play chess at the highest level

You can't compare them. Being in the Rap Game means projecting an image of wealth, because that's what the genre is all about: Hustlin' and Success. I won't bore you with a pop-Sociological/Historical Analysis. But the point is if you want to make it in Rap, you gotta look like you're ballin' so hard that Arab Sheiks think you look ostentatious.

That's what gets fans!

Marylin Manson does the same thing, except he uses Macabre costumes instead of baller imagery.

Being an investor however doesn't depend on projecting an image, it depends on picking the right investments. Hence conspicuous consumption has no utilitarian value like it does for a rapper.

you cunting double nigger

kek get off of Veeky Forums nigger

>Being an investor however doesn't depend on projecting an image, it depends on picking the right investments. Hence conspicuous consumption has no utilitarian value like it does for a rapper.

actually think there's an inverse value
people trust warren buffet is just going to drink his cherry coke and pick stocks
nobody wants to invest in shkreli or mcafee

nigger detected.

Actually you raise a really good point.

I was thinking about the nobodies who work in Merchant Banking or in a Hedge Fund's main office. But you've got a really great point about Buffett's frugality and his trustworthiness

Cause we arent showboating cucks. >make it raiiiiiiin.....

Please just die showboats

Leftist cuck...

Drying rn

NEGRO