/acg/ - Armored Core General: Some Generals Need Three Threads Edition

For all newcomers, Armored Core and all JP mecha discussion here. You are welcome to shill western stuff with JP influence.

BEFORE YOU PROCEED LISTEN TO OUR THEME SONG!!!
instaud.io/jzI

AC pastebin:
pastebin.com/z1bJS9gF
Read that if you have any questions. If the pastebin doesn't answer whatever question you may have feel free to ask us in the thread.

/acg/'s partially complete recommendation pastebin:
pastebin.com/Wjv8sukr

Steam:
steamcommunity.com/groups/armoredcorevg

/acg/ PLAYS

SCRIMMS
>Not any time soon, though.

SUNDAY NIGHT FOR ANSWER
>I haven't listened to the radio in about a week

SATURDAY AFTERNOON VERDICT DAY
>So no lyrics this time

Official Strategy guide PDFs for 2, 3, and Nexus :
emuparadise.me/magazine-comic-guide-scans/Armored_Core_2_Another_Age_Prima_Official_eGuide/1833
emuparadise.me/magazine-comic-guide-scans/Armored_Core_3_Prima_Official_eGuide/1635
emuparadise.me/magazine-comic-guide-scans/Armored_Core_Nexus_Prima_Official_eGuide/2226

AC related cover music: ripped from niconico by risto
mega.nz/#!j1l03AjA!beyftPD1gLIsymJC2gdmHpUecO4JHGbg6KdFQNS7htI

Understanding Last Raven technical stuff.
pastebin.com/RfbVYwwr

AC Webm and Music collection download.
dropbox.com/s/eh12d8bhn4o5t3p/AC Webm.rar?dl=0#
dropbox.com/s/e43xmgrl76l9bpo/AC Music.rar?dl=0

And so the cycle begins again.

Is becoming shorter each time

Yesterday was a freak accident in which three different generals all made three new threads within a few minutes of each other and a couple more made two threads almost simultaneously.

Lol.
I'm sad I couldn't listen to her theme more often.

Bump.

Bump.

oooh an ahab thread
smells classic
yeah i'm sure that's it and not the fact that we haven't had an armored core game in LITERALLY millions of decades
enjoy the calm while it lasts though boys, when AC6 is announced... when AC6 is announced... when AC6 is announced the place will be booming with newfags

Bump.

What do you think we are going to endure once the flood of newfags comes? I bet the memes are going to be terrible

I guarantee the memes will be terrible, but that's manageable. It'll be nice to have a bunch of fresh faces to play with.
Okay, maybe that's a factor. Like, 3% tops.

>It'll be nice to have a bunch of fresh faces to play with.

the day-one meta discussion is going to be fun.

I'd imagine a lot of people asking what are good games to get introduced to the series, people complaining that the customization is too confusing/laser weapons are too OP, etc.

Vaoh was a pain in the ass the first couple of time trying to do that mission.