/ink/ - Splatoon General

Last thread: Redirect to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
- Splatoon 2 Map Rotation: splatoon2.ink/
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

> News
- Vampires have won the latest North American Splatfest!
- Stamina has won the latest Japanese Splatfest!
- Version 1.4.0 and 1.4.1 have been released! Check for patch notes below.
- Range Blaster releases tonight at 10pm EST! Sub is suction bomb, special is ink storm.

> Patch notes
- en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27028/~/how-to-update-splatoon-2

> Big S2 Gear & Weapon list (contains unreleased weapons)
- leanny.github.io/splat2/

> List of possible main abilities for gear so far (contains unreleased gear)
- docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ip1HahYq8DRZRgSEXoRqa915aThLXPb79AFF91HCe4/edit#gid=0

> Latest updates on what the Splatnet store is selling
- twitter.com/splatnetstore

> Resources
- pastebin.com/6UaR6zHL

> Wiki
- splatoonwiki.org/

> Loadout planner with weapons, gear, abilities, and stat calculations
- loadout.ink/

> View schedules for stages, Salmon Run, and current Splatnet gear
- splatoon2.ink/

> View Nintendo Switch online services on your PC
- github.com/OatmealDome/LoungeChair/releases/tag/v1.0.6422.34538

> Add your FC to the list of FC below:
- docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

> List of FC:
- docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

> Splatoon 1 Artbook
- archive.org/details/TheArtOfSplatoon

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/spcfmy.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The top woomies of /ink/!

Fastest woomy alive

>Hitzel

What do you think of my gear

>odor

haha

I hate them I want to put them in all in a big smoothie and drink them

post best friends!

NO GIRLS ALLOWED

Actualy, really damn good. Goo has deceptively fast strafe up until ~3/4 charge, so you can charge it whenever you want and lose very little momentum.

What if your woomy had a gambling addiction and blew all of her rent money and she went up to you teary eyed and asked you to give her some money for rent because shes about to be evicted?

Well, that was a thing just half a year ago... At least you can't just dump money at Murch.

>he doesn't have an entire set made up of only one ability

>what is scrubbing gear

>scrubbing in the 1st game

Waiting a few moments before starting the salmon run rooms just in case anyone wants to leave in between rounds - Z

Strangle her and stomp on her stomach.

>he isn't sharing it as part of the newest notmiiverse meme

You won't be spending 200k on scrubbing at once, scrubs are cheap and you have to level shit back up again so 60k per visit at max, maybe 2-3 visits on a really empty day.

So why are they called the "Squid" Sisters anyways? Most people in Splatoon are squids. That's like calling your band the White People. And why are they called the Squid "Sisters"? They're not sisters, they're cousins, and one of them isn't even a girl. What's the deal with that?

>one of them isn't even a girl

But I am user... hope you're sharing yours too. Sharing is kind.

because it sounds nice

I shouldn't have gone to the boondocks for eggs like that. I'm sorry

I'm almost there, need 44 chunks to finish my bomb range up build. I'll be bombing eliters from places they can't even touch me at.

Wave 3 beach is a deathtrap. Other waves too.

But I pay her rent for her already.

Callie (my wife) is definitely a girl so it has to be marie who is the guy

If you don't play salmon run, You run out of cash for scrubbing.

If you want to grind gear efficiently you use drinks from salmon run. But I don't play salmon run, so I run out of money on scrubbing.

laugh at her

Your wife is beautiful user

>it's going to be at least 4 weeks before we get any new weapons that aren't rekits or the hydra
fucking REEE

Goodnight Annie

I love you

>most people in Splatoon are squids
That'd be wrong, jellies are more common.
>like calling your band White People
Thanks, that's exactly what I'll call my squad.
>they're cousins
So, half-sisters. Squid Half-Sisters sounds pretty bad, though.
>one of them isn't even a girl
Girl (male) is still a girl. Plus most people don't know about Marie's 11th tentacle.

>bomb range up
user...

what if your woomy was a NEET and didn't care for turf war and asked you to buy her statutes and games

>deathless run
feels good senpai

>he didn't grind money coupons in 1.0.0 singleplayer
>he doesn't have a dedicated set of 1-star 3-slot gear to grind
>he can't combine grinding gear with winning most matches in S+ ranked, needing ability crutches

Splatoon matches are a lot like real war.

In this scenario, you survived and retired as a veteran / hero.

Only if she verbally abuses lets me lick her feet

'kay, sub power up. BRU sounds better and has a better abbreviation that doesn't overlap with special power, and bomb range effect is pretty much the only notable one anyway.

That's what weeb woomy is.

>one egg off
JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI

Is this still possible

>1 egg off
that was sooo close
GG Z, R and S
those were some great games

I guess we're done after that wave 3 failure? Well good runs anyway guys. I had some good gear on as usual.

Imagine if Spla2n recieves Sheldon's Picks, but this time in a completely different vein- much like Forge introduced us to Bubble Blower, they'll (re)introduce new subs and specials. Things like Seeker and Wail coming back, and brand new ones like, say, smoke bomb sub and rollerblades special making their debut, and each new kit is guranteed to have at least one of these new additions.

I think it is if you stack full Sub Power Up

the splat zone positions are at the center now so you dont even need sub power up to get your bombs to land in them

>killer wail returning
sign me the fuck up

GGs, we made superb team. Would still go for more though

>wave 3 failure
I really hate to leave in a defeat but gtg
hope we can play again some day oni chan

Yes, definitely. I run just 3 mains of sub power on most of my builds and suction bomb sticks to the very top of the opposite wall, get some subs and non-sticky splat bomb will do what's shown in the clip.

>those SZ areas

I repressed a lot of bad memories from the first game.

The old specials are illegal now according to one of the scrolls.

>War crimes were committed in the previous Splatoon

what if your woomy was mute and could not go "woomy"

I'm the opposite, old layout was both more challenging and more fun. It had actual strategy to it, you had to hold the mid to not get opposite zone retaken immediately, but holding it didn't gurantee holding the zone, just merely gave you a chance to do so. New one is just a bloodbath in the mid and splatlings and squelchies on the sides. Hell, you can claim your zone without leaving plat with an Aerospray, that's really stupid if you ask me.

put her down

Learn to write in inklish and sign language to be her best friend.

i knew you were going to say that
the idea of being able to put down your woomy whenever is really really sad

Sorry guys I hit my knee again and I had to close the room. We did really well, thanks for playing Sh, S and R.

>people complain i'm always too risky
They're always right, but sometimes it pays off and I'd like to show it but for some stupid reason the switch saves the worst looking videos to twitter at about 4Mb-5Mb per vid so I can't upload it. I might buy a capture card to start recording for fun.

>>people complain i'm always too risky
If anybody is too risky it's me. I sometimes make dumb plays where one wrong move means death or literally I get to kill a boss at the cost of my life. Not usually worth it but when I survive sometimes it is.

I prefer Sea Sirens too, yeah

FUCK RANGE BLASTER AND FUCK BLASTER PEOPLE

Heh.

imagine being tired of your woomy who still loves you and driving her to the woomy euthenasia office and seeing the look on her face and she begins to cry and keeps asking why and begging and promising to be a better woomy and she screams that she loves you as the jellies begin to strap her down and she just cries please as loud as she can

>I get to kill a boss at the cost of my life
Mixtape will have to do but you're not the only one. That's exactly what I meant about risks and I get shouted at for it, but when it pays off it feels really good.

my.mixtape.moe/spcfmy.webm

I might make another room a little later on, I was only stopping to see to my leg and I've finished now.

>getting to see how zero plays

I wouldn't mind seeing this and more people, it might help me improve in salmon runs so i can feel comfortable playing with regulars. I need to learn how to take risks like this to speed waves up without dying, you did good

The gratifying moments in Salmon run are when the bosses are everywhere on wave 3 and you somehow drop a solo boss while mobbed, make it back and slam dunk the last egg in the basket with 4 seconds remaining. You feel like a goddamn hero.

dead game

>my.mixtape.moe/spcfmy.webm
how the fuck does anyone play like this? i'm a fucking mad man in ranked/tw but i can't pull my weight in sr at all and every time i try to do something like this i just fall flat on my face and risk a crew wipe for fucking up

Well fuck you too, guy.

Which is why she's a favorite of mine

Can we please discuss why the Bamboozler and the Enperries are so perfect?
Amazing kits, good fire rate, decent killing powers, both very mobile in their own rights.
Also curling bombs.
I fucking love me some good curling bombs

Anyone for some league duo?

Does anyone want to do some SR?
4678-9102-3511

please do not say things like this

added

You okay with playing with a first timer?

2/4 pro SR

If you mean a first timer to league then sure, this is only my second time

Yea, in league I mean

I'll make breakfast while we wait

Does this mean squids are basically nuisance animals like cats and dogs when they're strays/homeless?

3/4 now. Someone else please join.

I can do well with the bamboozler but I'm terrible with actual chargers.

You sure about using flingza?

I've made it work in RM
I'll change next match if you want though

Business Woomy is underrated.

stick with it

Should I just get a random for the 4th slot? I'm getting tired of waiting.

sure why not, what's the worst that could happen

I'll boot up.

Bamboozler could be better It's uncharged shots should do at least 5 more damage.

Best hetero couple in /ink/

yes

They’re the only straight ship that anyone acknowledges I think.