/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous:>EoR III is live
news.fate-go.jp/2017/7kengou2/
>EoR III Rate-up 1
>Raikou, Shuten Douji, Yagyu Munenori, and Kato Danzo rate-up.
news.fate-go.jp/2017/7kengou/
>EoR III Rate-up 1
>Musashi and 3* Lancer are always in the rate-up.
4* Archer: 21-26, 29-1
4* Assassin: 18-23, 27-1

>HF Movie collab
news.fate-go.jp/2017/qhf-wcp/
>New Mystic Code
>4* Lancer Parvati
>Costume for Parvati
>event CEs for people who go near the cinema
>CA Hassan animation update

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>Monthly items: Unlucky Bones, Chains of the Fool, Yggdrasil Seed.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebins
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

even better

Is tomoe a touhou?

Kohai is cute.

I like Martha

BALD!

MY EYES!

I'm balding, but in my family no man lives long enough to go bald despite them all be balding, do I just own up to it and shave my hair?

Be ready to be assassinated in the name of the moon!

Jing Ke is a plank

>My wife
WTF she told me she's still single?
Am I a cuck now?

How can I raise my gacha success rate?

Yes

Give me the Halloween news and no one gets hurt.

By having more quartz.

Marriage with Raikou!

If you can grow facial hair i think that helps the bald look

Drop it.

What's the point of Trial Quests?
Are they just for triying out servants before rolling them?

Carmilla for Halloween?

The rate stays the same though. All that does is I get more chances.

Giving me tickets. But yes.

Why are BL pairings between servants so popular among fans while GL pairings among servants almost doesn't exist in comparison?

>wake up
>danzou has no waifu lines
It's not fair, I wanted her

The ugly shit chiyome has wife lines so why not her

because fate has always been a fujo franchise

I love both, so I wish I knew.

Because boys like shipping significantly less than girls, and even the ones who do often go for straight ones.

By opening your wallet

I want to hug_ Elizabeth, praise her, read her a bedtime story, then tuck her into a comfy bed and finally lock her in the room and wait until she wakes up to tell her that bad girls must be punished and so she will never see the light of the day ever again.

Great pic, user.

Green Lantern?
There are some ironclad ones.

Okita and Nobu are always seen together and i'm pretty sure theres plenty of Alter gay love

>girls don't ship GL
Sure.

who the fuck even cares about her

especially now that any new version she gets is just going to get shipfag shit with Hijitaka

To be fair she is a widow.

I don't have a pregnancy fetish, but the thought of Proto Solomon rubbing a big tummy makes me happy. And think of all the handholding sex in the missionary position for the purpose of procreation.

Jing Ke would make a decent fuckbuddy. She event teases the MC about different Mana transfer methods.

Sword Emperor when?

They haven't done Hijikata/Carmilla shit in-game ever, and they're not going to start now.

I do user.

I do.

I like Edison's freedom cup

Its funny how a simple my room line can make so much shit.

IZA JINJOUNI

SHOUBU

Yeah, she's more likely to get down to business with Wu just because of the whole torture thing. That's literally her kink.

This thread has mystic eyes of cuck perception to blow everything off proportion, what do you expect?

But everyone here says that MyRoom lines aren't canon.

Some boys ship boys with boys but Fujo's make the biggest part of that group.

The same way the vast majority of Yurifags are dudes

My pharaoh folder is getting bloated. It's getting hard to find stuff in it.

>He doesn't know FujoStacies run Fate/Typemoon.

>everyone here

Watch yourself

What's our loot for 1M twitter followers bros?
Surely it can't be just 10 quartz r-right?

They aren't.

Amusing, coming from a fictional character

Mathman please

>expecting DW to do something good at all
after the 2 year anniversary fiasco be happy we're at least getting those quartz

user Solomon was an empty fuckboy wicht default expression was a pretty smile, who put the auto mode on when he had to fuck for the purpose of creating magi bloodlines and didn't feel love or deep human emotions until he meet Marisbilly, why does "Proto Solomon rubbing a big tummy" makes you happy?

It wouldn't annoy me so much if Carmilla had literally any kind of indication she gives a fuck about Hijikata at all, but she doesn't. All this shit is just because Hijikata thinks her boobs are hot. It's retarded.

That could be really cute, and it'd make a lot more sense considering Carmilla is a lesbian.

Go on a little quest, find out about the servant, set up some things about them, use them a bit. Its literally a trial quest.

Its like a singularity but bite sized, and only centered around a single servant. Its just learning about one guy. Musashi trial quest tied directly into EoR3, and gave us her ideals and shit. MHXA trial quest told us about space servant planet and various star wars things. Parvati trial quest was about something, mostly Sakura I think.

>tfw he won't be voiced by FukuJun to cash in on LuluXSuzaku

I hope not, I want NobuxHijikata

I like Hijikata x Carmilla, but then again i don't really care about Carmilla so i can't really feel cucked about the whole ordeal

Part 2

Fate has great mommies.

>considering Carmilla is a lesbian
Well, at least the "real" Carmilla is. Elizabeth Bathory had a husband and children and this is still her, so, it's unclear.

>m muh room lines
Probably 80% of you cucks can't even read jap so who cares about what tomoe says, just live blissfully and pretend she's talking about (you), i mean you're already pretending that a picture in a mobile games loves you, might as well pretend a little more

He's gonna probably be voiced by Fukujun or Hosoya.

After Nero Venus

Have some faith in Delightworks, this game makes too much money for them be stingy cunts.

Nero is your favorite Roman.

>trial quest
>trial
>quest
>is it just to try the servant????

>use arodight
>become a cuck

whoa haha

She is

I turned myself into an Assassins Creed, Magician!

People here will find a reason to complain anyway
Back when they reduced roll cost permanently we got cries of I WANT A REFUND FOR EVERY ROLL I'VE EVER DONE

Of course she is! It can't be any other way! HM!

After the 2nd anniversary ? HAHAHAHAH NOPE

I mean you're not wrong, but it doesn't feel very ambiguous to me. Carmilla and Liz both have an NP/skill specifically for women-only, Carmilla expressed interest in girls in the summer event, and regarding Liz having a husband, gay people could be forced into marriages.

is he a kojirou type of deal?

Free 5* Kojiro

I just like babies and motherhood!

I can't wait for him and Gil to bond since they have the same fetish and got beaten by the same blonde knight who they wanted to turn into fucktoys.

Nice try Yunposter, why don't you go back to wanking you littleshit.

Why does Fate/Grand Order attracts people with the lowest mental aptitude regardless of age? I just want to have a nice time discussing type-moon's potrayal of historical people & myths' characters.

The FGO game itself is about the player saving humanity but everytime I browse /fgog/ why do I have desire for the opposite?

He's literally a fictional character.

This is your cute mom.
She just managed to reach her max power: NP5
She is the strongest berserker, and all for (You)
Say something nice to congratulate her!

That's got nothing to do with Fate
That's just Veeky Forums

Cao Cao when

How the fuck does that work?

Kill yourself, that monster is not my mom.

How does Nursery Rhyme work?

That's just the kind of people free games attract sadly. Also Veeky Forums is probably one of worst boards in Veeky Forums.

Fictional character but is able to become a HS besides Water Margin because his fighting style was named after him so he's the creator or something like that.

I love almost all hags except her, I wish Raita didn't draw her

After Qin Shi Huang(frog)

>Elizabeth has a normal Iron Maiden in CCC
>uses a cartoonish one with squirrel, pig and dragon faces
???

Fate grand order is trash so our job is to make it worse

I can imagine Cao Cao and Liu Bei, but i wonder how Sun Quan would work

I was gonna say you're wrong, but then I realized the rest of the Romans really do suck. I thought that wound had healed, but apparently not.

chinkshitters get out before you get nanking'd again

I'm pretty sure there a few faggots that dedicate their time to shit up this general. The shitposting is always the same and starts around the same time every day.