Which is worse: Byzaboos or Prussiaboos?

Which is worse: Byzaboos or Prussiaboos?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vnDsAqfTWWE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Prussiaboos by a large margin.

Byzaboos.

An Empire that did nothing but decline and has fuckng fans, jesus christ.

At least Prussians did worthy shit.

Byzantchildren. People who hate Prussiaboos are just either salty Polacks/Frogs or people who hate Nazis and carried it over to the Prussians.

>An Empire that did nothing but decline
B-but it took us a long time!

Under Justinian and the Makedon dynasty they did a lot of reconquering. There's not really much they could have done. Any of their contemporary Western European empires, if put in the same position, would have fallen to the Ottomans and Muslims just as quickly. Even though it wasn't really quickly at all.

This depends.

You see, some Byzaboos are just Orthodox Christians, and some Prussiaboos are just closet Wehraboos.

Needless to say, these groups need to die horribly.

>Orthodox Christians must die
But why?

Prussiaboos by far

People who don't speak proper English on purpose.

Ottobabies

Because he's a fedora

this

This
youtube.com/watch?v=vnDsAqfTWWE

Romeaboos in general are a plague.
>My favourite country is the true heir to Rome
>NO, my favourite country is the true heir to Rome.

Romeaboos are the cancer OTTOMAN POWER is the answer.

God damnit. Quit spamming this shit here. I come to Veeky Forums to get away from the red pill for a little while and to just try being happy every now and then. I don't need a constant reminder I'm living in the final days of Rome.

shoo shoo turkroach

And the Komnenois.

Both groups are cancer but prussiaboos are worse by a small margin. Byzaboos are more delusional tho.

Why would Gregor and Pierre be mad at their bitch?

What did he mean by this?

Russiaboos. Russia undoubtedly does have an interesting history, but it's a sad and disappointing one. When Russiaboos throw all the tragic details of Russian history out the window and spam about how Russia has the greatest military and or culture in human history they're making a mockery of themselves and the country they've decided to 'boo.
Because they're /pol/, Veeky Forums & Veeky Forums's equivalent of furry roleplayers, shallow, obnoxious faggots who preface every post with "I'm an Orthodox Christian"

I would venture a guess that 90% of people on Veeky Forums who claim to be Orthodox Christians aren't even baptized in any church, let alone the Orthodox Church. I base this off of the fact that when pressed, very few of them even know any of our dogma or theology. They also seem to be obsessed with "deus vult" and Crusader memes even though we never did that

t. Pavlos Anastasopoulos

Byzaboos
They're eternally butthurt and autistic; prussiaboos are just annoying babbies

>sad and disappointing history
>has literally been a world power since the 18th century
Just because a culture isn't Western culture doesn't mean all of its accomplishments are worthless. No, Russia never had the greatest history, and you can't measure which culture is "better" than one or another, but it doesn't mean their whole history was shit. Fuck off, Anglo scum

>judging a country's history by military power

You're exactly the kind of autist I was talking about. I'm sure the fact that his country was a "super-power" is was kept the average serf going through famine, political repression, invasion, communist revolution and even more famine.

I'm not judging their history by their military power. Their military was a joke through most of history. Their navy was and is shit, their army has always been underequipped and inadequately staffed. You're just one of the fucking idiots that acts like everyone in Russia was a fucking serf who ate cabbage every night for dinner. Yeah, Russia had a lot of poor people. So did everyone back then. The only difference being Western commentators who calls Russians peasants "serfs" call Western peasants "farmers" or "laborers."

I'm not going to argue that Russia was on average more poor than Western countries at the time. But it wasn't the Sudan or Ethiopia for fuck's sake. And the fact that they accomplished so much besides facing so many troubles is an accomplishment in itself.

So again, go fuck yourself. Yeah, Britain and Germany and France are so amazing that the culmination of their culture has been the importation of millions of Muslims into their countries to rape their women and behead their men.

Way to go, Western civilization, you won the culture race. The prize at the end was a big, black, Somalian cock in your wife while you shitpost on Veeky Forums in your cuckshed.

>Byzaboos are just Orthodox Christians
Nope. Northern European byzaboo here. I just enjoy their history, though the vast majority of Veeky Forums is /pol/ tier ignorant on the topic. Which is funny, since most people will answer "prussiaboos" to OP's question in their endless battle against perceived /pol/

Epic memes my friend. Enjoy living in a 3rd world dictatorial shithole that even a fucking Somalian wants to stay away from.

Anti-Byzaboos, because they managed to be more obnoxious than Byzaboos themselves lately.

Prussiaboos.

I at least understand the aesthetic and cultural appeal of Byzantium. Prussia is pretty much the modern equivalent of the Spartans if the Spartans weren't a complete joke. War, military, more war.

There's a reason the term OrthoLARPER exists

I love how you completely ignore serfdom and the absolute abysmal position of the lower classes in russia as western imperial culturalism.

There was a huge difference between western peasants and russian peasants, mainly the fact that russian serfdom lasted about 400 years longer than the european counterpart.

Russia has always been a shithole to live in for the common man, and frankly, that hasn't changed much recently.

>if you like anything at all you're a xboo
>but this thing I like is acceptable

Also, they're largely basing this off of the Moscow Patriarchate, which is the modern poster child for a religious institution corrupted by proximity to power.

>It wasn't Sudan or Ethiopia
Not it was much worse.

Yeah, the answer Booboos is worse kind of boos.

They're about as obnoxious. The problem is that they have ulterior motives for liking the ERE and Prussia, and it makes them absolutely hideously biased, much more than the average -boo.

Didn't the Byzantium empire preserve Roman info while the rest of the West collapsed?

Yeah, the exile of a lot of Byzantine scholars following the Fall of Constantinople is partially responsible for the introduction of Greek into the Western world, and helped fuel the Renaissance. But anti-byzaboos will disregard everything good the Byzantine Empire gave us because they consider anything east of Poland or south of Austria to be an irredeemable shithole, ignoring the fact that up until the Renaissance, the Byzantine Empire and its subjects were far more wealthy and better off than French and German peasants.

this, Prussia was fucking meme state that didn't even do much of note, it's "peak" was thirty years that didn't start until 1870

their military wasn't even that good either, fucking Prussiaboos jerking off over "muh prussian disclipine"

Those that wank Prussia are worse.
Majority of threads made by such is mostly about "aesthetics" of "Grossgermanium"'s borders, and sometimes about their military. And that's all.

And let's not forget that Prussia, the country known for unifying Germany, is named after Baltic tribe.

Yeah, that's pretty bullshit senpai. The Byzantine empire was in terminal decline since 1204 and constantly bankrupt since the battle of manzikert. The empire was at that point much poorer than Renaissance Italy and ever poorer than the medieval northern European states. It literally consisted mostly of Constantinople and a mostly collection of Greek territories, by the end the richest city in the empire was arguably located in Morea. Constantinople was a city that looked more like a condensed collection of villages behind the Theodosian walls when the Ottomans conquered it

You took the anti-prussiaboo meme way to fucking far, your post is actually as fucking stupid as the dumbest wehraboo shit

>1204
>Italian Renaissance
Here's your (You)

They were in a worse state by the Renaissance if you actually read my post or knew anything but byzabo memes you would understand that. For fucks sake the fall of Constantinople happened in 1453

Where's the lie?

>their military wasn't even that good either, fucking Prussiaboos jerking off over "muh prussian disclipine"

Meanwhile, in the 18th Century
>Hello, I am Heinrich Von Hepdingdorf, I wanna b yur military advisor.
>Oh yeah, what is your qualification?
>I used to be captain.
>So?
>...in the Prussian Army.
>TAKE ALL MY MONEY.

Yeah but if the ERE fell at the same time as the WRE wouldn't Europe be worse off?

Prussoaboos, by far.

The "nothing but decline" meme is a joke when one considers that the Byzantines were just the Eastern Roman Empire, and should have the entirety of its history considered as such.

Plus there is far more cultural value to be found studying the Byzantines as opposed to "muh military" Prussia. I guess Kant is the notable exception.

Yes it would have, what does that have to do with my post though? I was refuting the byzaboo trying to blow up Greek involvement in the Renaissance beyond what it actually was.

I'm just defending Byziboo maymers but IIRC when Constantinople fell many scholars fled to Western nations, helping fuel the Renaissance

FUN FACT:

When the Pope crowned Charlemagne the HRE, Nikephoros I the Byzantine emperor at the time ridiculed the event by calling him "Emperor of the Franks". Charlemagne retorted by calling him "Emperor of the Greeks".

Many did, but that guy was trying to claim Byzantium was still as wealthy and relevant at the italians. The main contribution of Greece was the historical works they brought with them as the Byzantines had always kept alot of classics from ancient Greece and Rome

>capitalizing von
Come on man that's just plain ignorant.

Everyone accepted anyone with experience in the 18th Century as military advisors, you fucking American.

>Before 1860s-1870s.
>East Asian & Latin Countries all a motley of European advisors.
>1860s-1870s
>Everyone was throwing off other European advisors in favor of anyone Prussian.
Famously in China and in Japan.

But there was no Byzantine Empire.

The term Byzantine was coined 100 years after the fall of Constantinople. The people of said empire calles themselves Roman ("Rum") till the very end.

>Everyone else has expansionist goals in your country
>Except the Prussians
>Should we trust the British/French/Russians/Dutch to train our men or someone that doesn't want to bomb our cities from the sea

That's my point. There was never a Byzantine Empire. And even though it was coined 100 years after the fall of Constantinople, it didn't start getting used until the 18th century and 19th century that the term started being really used, because people had this weird idea that Rome before 476 was tolerant and rational, and after were a bunch of weird Christian zealots.

Honey, East Asians suspected all the fucking whites.

China as well, given what happened in Jiazhou.

Crusaderboos, because they all come from /pol/ to shit on thisd board with their revisionism.

kek didn't go well for China

>Rum
That's how the turks called Anatolia. The byzantines called themselves "rhomaioi".

You're forgetting the Latin merchant class who would've gone with Romani (Or large swathes of the patrician class and emperors prior to Heraclius)

Or the people who spoke Syriac, Coptic, Armenian, and Georgian.
Syriac especially was super important as the upper classes of the rich eastern regions would use it as a primary language.

You're trying too hard.
Prussia was actually fucking based during the 18th century.

What's wrong with wanting to make Greece great again?
#ConstantinopleNotIstanbul

Look at that pure sex of a city
How can you not be a byzantiboo?

Also, orthodox christianity is the best christianity

What revisionism? That Muslims have always been a very militaristic and expansionist lot? That's not revisionism, that's just the truth you fucking cuck.

Anyone who views the Crusades as anything but a military retaliation to Muslim expansion if a fucking idiot.

Kinda sad that this whole part of the city nowadays is a slum. Fuck Turks.

Wow whoever drew this was pretty shit at perspective. The Hippodrome looks like it's fucking accelerating to warp speed

Why is there such an aversion to liking Prussia or Byzantium? It's no different than being a Francoboo or Romanboo.

There's no such thing as a "Byzaboo", it's all Roman.

Christians and Atheists

>cuck

Go back to /pol/ and stay there.

What's the matter, are you triggered that your """peaceful""" Muslim buddies are a member of a not-so-peaceful ideology?

>That Muslims have always been a very militaristic and expansionist lot?
So are Europoops.

Crusades were nothing short of an excuse to pillage more developed lands by unwashed masses.

Because most posters here are slime from /int/ who have such a bias against Germany and Prussia in general from European butthurt. Also I'm assuming the anti-Byzantine attitude stems from the amount of Turks on this board.

>Crusades were nothing short of an excuse to pillage more developed lands by unwashed masses

Nice out of date historical opinion.
Please, entertain us with your opinions on the dark ages.

Because germans are pure evil.

> implying prussia wasn't the cancer that turned a nation of politicians and poets in a nazi hellhole

Turk posters

>having to spend all of your time, energy and money protecting Europe from kebab
>can't afford nice shit as a result
>hundreds of years later some Veeky Forums faggot gives ERE shit for being poor

Yeah ok faggot

>The Roman Empire did nothing of note

ok

>protecting Europe from kebab
You mean protecting Byzantium from kebab and frankfurter.

This stupid narrative that Byzantines were "defending Europe" should fucking end. Byzantines saw themselves as surrounded by barbarians, and that includes those Catholic Germaniggers that overran the western Empire.

this 2bh

it was the Fourth Crusade that killed the ERE

kebab just put the nail in the coffin

Balkan nationalists are worse than both.

Turks are worse than all three.

post more, this is gold

islamoboos and WEWUZoboos

Byzaboos.

>WE SLOWLY CRUMBLD N SHEEIT

prussiaboos
tumor country born from inferiority to French,Polish,Russian etc.
I think everyone forgets that byzantines were amazing architects and invented stuff like trebuchet

The Mudslimes treated people better and why they prospered.

Despite Christian fearmongering, Islam mostly spread through trade. Merchants and traders that traveled introduced Islam. Caliphs that conquered land did so for power. They fought against the rulers and military but it wasn't like they were going house to house slaughtering families for not converting. They actually didn't want people to convert because they wanted wealth from jizya tax. While socially Muslims hated non-Muslims and treated them like shit, politically they were no different. Think of blacks vs whites in America today. The caliphate became a bi-polar seesaw between rulers who didn't want people to convert and wanted wealth and people who did want people to convert and imposed hardships on non-Muslims like restrictions on religious practices and higher jizya taxes. During the Umayyab period the conversion rate was estimated at 10%, where during a much harsher period during the Abbasid period grow from ~40% Muslim to almost 100% Muslim in a couple centuries.

Also reading from non-Muslim history of people who actually lived under Muslim control and not history from the west, they didn't seem to mind it at all. Many had the moral standpoint that their religion is forever, and they would give away some of their possession in this short life than give up their eternal life. There were also lots of Christians in power within the Islamic empires over history. There were many cases of interfaith marriages as well. The third Caliph Uthman who was a companion of Muhammad married a Christian. She was a crazy bitch too. After Uthman was killed, a man kept asking her to marry him. For the first time she refused verbally and on the second, in reply to his letter she sent along two front teeth of hers which she had broken deliberately signaling that she was no longer beautiful and he should not ask of her again.

Amen preach

excellent

they're both cancer

>this week's emperor

Made my fucking day.