/PMMM/ - Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story: Magia Record

Previous: Get the Game
>Android
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aniplex.magireco
apps.qoo-app.com/en/app/4839
>iOS
itunes.apple.com/jp/app/マギアレコード-魔法少女まどかマギカ外伝/id1164785360

Playing on Android w/o Google PlayStore?
pastebin.com/aXsMu3N5

Official Website
magireco.com
Official Twitter
twitter.com/magireco
twitter.com/madoka_magica

Game Info
>Menu and Story Translations:
pastebin.com/tZzSUEPS
>How to get Homura:
pastebin.com/Y2KyfpUD

Wikis:
pastebin.com/q9ExjnrL

Friend List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16mLyaQUPkjt_0m7_q8QCvjxPjD-zA_twRhZFSCPWUFY
Add yourself
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc6d_pfyFHH9dd2dh1XfgqNw5RC3-A7SRH7l6XUPF3FC6Ip2g/viewform

Ongoing
>And Then the Azalea Flowers Bloom event ends on 23 Oct, 14:59 JST
>Highest efficiency for grinding is achieved by purchasing eight 4* Memoria from the shop, limit-breaking one, then equipping it and the remaining three. Grind on the 5 AP missions with a support that has a high drop bonus
>Two new 4* Memoria and new 4* and 3* magical girls were added to the gacha
>Proceed through the story to obtain 2* magical girl Ayame
>Ending will differ based on the choices you make in the story. You can get all endings.

Current Rate-ups
>4* Shizumi Konoha (Aqua, Balance-type) and 3* Yusa Hazuki (Light, Support-type), ends on 23 Oct, 14:59 JST

Reminder to trade 200 gems for 10 tickets in the shop each month, saving you 50 gems on one 10 roll.
Bind your account!

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HumansAreSpecial
youtube.com/watch?v=5GHsnrHNRRU&t=4m48s
pastebin.com/j50Ecm59
chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/1626185
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Soon
>Chapter 5 will be added after the Azalea event ends
>Two new magical girls, 2* Futaba Sana and 3* Eri Aimi, will be added
>From 10/23 16:00 - 10/30 14:59, there will also be a special campaign
>Player EXP and support point 2x on all quests, great & super success rate up 2x
>5 limited-time Gacha Tickets will be available in the Support Point Shop
>Limited Missions: by clearing up to chapter 5 part 2 within the campaign period, you will be able to earn up to 50 magia stones

Lazy design?

>be American magical girl
>get shot

>Cowgirl
>Not cowtits
wew

Seriously, what's the big deal about having your soul in a gem? Would any guy really turn Sayaka down because of that? Imagine all the lewd things you could do with that gem. Any guy for which that's a dealbreaker is probably gay anyway.

I'm hungry.

Wanna go out to eat?

some shit I posted in the other threadFor some people soul is kinda sacred, you know.

At least 2 out of 5 girls have confirmed religious background (Homu and Kyeku)

Aimi is cute! It'd be nice to roll her incidentally while rolling for Sayaka once she comes out.

Having your conscious mind outside of your body and in a piece of jewelry is kind of fucked, especially when you realize it's been done to you without your knowledge.

A lot of people care about their soul user, especially emotional little girls. Most anons realize that effectively becoming a lich is a blessing in disguise, but it's terrifying if you aren't mentally prepared for it.

Yeah but would you kick a girl out of bed after learning it, or would you see if you could make her cum by licking the gem?

>would you see if you could make her cum by licking the gem

Kyubey could make Sayaka feel pain by touching her soul gem so it's not out of question. No idea if it's restricted to QB, though.

>becoming a lich
I am not even sure how would that work in DnD, considering it's way more heinous in that verse.

imagine detect evil/good freaking out near a magical girl, though.

I mean, you put your soul in something that isn't your body, thereby achieving immortality. Magical girls are the same: infinite life as long as you have grief seeds, except the soul gem is sadly less durable than a standard phylactery.

>becoming a lich is a blessing in disguise
It'd be great to have your soul safe in a jar while your body functions completely normally, but unfortunately the purpose of a soul gem is to make you a witch as fast as possible and not to make your life more convenient.

>magical girl talking a relaxing walk in the park
>has to avoid other people because dogs and other pets freak the fuck out whenever she gets close
being meguca is suffering

I know how liches work; it's effectively seperating your soul from your body and putting it into a container (some metal box in DnDverse?)

You also get some cool shit like being able to respawn as long as phylactery is intact, but becoming a lich is considered evil due to the nature of process.

"what do you mean this girl is not evil, she's a fucking lich"-some guy towards their paladin who has contradicting pings from his item and his intrinsic magic

True. Foreknowledge of that would allow you to game the system a little bit, though, which is why QB keeps everyone in the dark as long as possible.

Pretty sure he also denies being a liar.

>Soulfucking a meguca
Are you sure it's a good idea, user?

Homura is my wife! We are happily married!

is she eating a QB cupcake or what

I don't know if it's a good or bad idea, but I'm doing it anyway because when's the next time I'll ever get such an opportunity?
>one hand rubbing the gem
>the other hand rubbing between her legs

The problem is that most of these are teenagers or even younger. Unless you're a kid yourself near the girl's age, all but two of them are jailbait.

Last thread they were mentioning cake megucas, I want one.

I am literally IN LOVE with Homura. She is my wife.

>Blessing in disguise
>Live in a shit country
>Walking in the street with a expensive looking ring
>Someone steals it
>You die

>murder the thief and walk away

If they take your soul gem, you can't do anything. I'm not talking about the nice kind of thief that stops and point you a gun before asking for valuables.

Soon. Just wait until we get a "canon Witches" event and we'll get Roberta's meguca form.

You can kill them until they're 100m away.

There's what:
- Yachiyo (19)
- Hinano (18)
- Whoever turned into Roberta ("mid 20s to 30s")
- the historical megucas
>canon witches
user, I...
if that's not Gertrud then that feels like ruining a potential twist

You can't even transform if you're not holding the gem, and they'll shot you if you try fighting back as a normal human.

It's kind of hard to slip a ring off of someone's finger when they can throw you across the street as soon as you grab them. Not to mention, you have several seconds to act, because you only drop dead once they get 100 meters away from you. They wouldn't be able to outrun you, anyways.

You don't need to be transformed to use magic.

>user, I...
Even if Konomi's Gertrud, we still have H. N. Elly, Elsa Maria, Roberta, Izabel, Uhrmann, Patricia, Gisela, Suleika and Albertine left.
And maybe Quitterie (Kyubey sympathizer meguca) and Itzli (Alien Huenight) if they count the PSP game

>H. N. Elly
That's the twin tail magician one.

>Itzli
why does it imply that itzli is an alien meguca

>Alien megucas
Do you think Madoka saves them too? What's that like
>Get saved by the Law of Cycles
>ascend to nirvana
>"HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU??"
>"asfasc;lvakhga;slt;asdfa;sofh???"

Who, Ayaka? Doesn't really fit imo.
>A witch who is said to have originally been a magical girl who came from the end of the galaxy

I thought QB works only with humans.

ANOTHER FUCKING LIE HOW DO WE TRUST THIS PIECE OF KITSUNEY SHIT

He didn't say they ONLY worked with humans, he only said they were amazed by how well-suited humanity was when conducting their search. Totally allows for the possibility of them finding other races too.

Besides, its not good to have all your meguca eggs in only planetary basket, especially given that the appearance of a witch like Gretchen would make said basket null.

>Witch of boxes
>Ayaka name can be read as box
>Her Magia is a giant box
>Both have black twin tails
What more does it needs to convince you?

>he only said they were amazed by how well-suited humanity was when conducting their search
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HumansAreSpecial
youtube.com/watch?v=5GHsnrHNRRU&t=4m48s

Finished chapter/part one and two of Iroha's magical girl story:
pastebin.com/j50Ecm59

The third part is main story-locked and isn't available yet.

>Ayaka's name can be read as box
Well, fug. Seems like too much to be just a coincidence. Although Elly's "box" theme in the show was more technology-based.
Then again Gertrud is supposed to be the ROSE Witch yet Konomi is a PEONY autist, and thanks to Rocktavia, we know Witches may vary between timelines.

>blooper reel
why would this prove anything?
also never post the english dub again

Huh, it does look a bit nosey, now that you mention it.

memes

We also spoke about the idea of Incubators trying to make an AI which would help them learn human emotions better.

...and somebody suggested that AI revolting once it starts empathizing with the girls.

I think I've got most of this figured out.
Soul gems a rigged not only to make witches possible but to make you a witch fast.
>A soul feeling emotion creates energy, which makes magic possible.
>Humans are especially good at this, but they never figured this out.
>The Incubators did, and they wanted to exploit this because they want a entropy-green energy source for their civilization.
>Humans don't become witches when they despair, but magical girls do.
>This means witches are a product of the soul gem.
>Incubators rigged the gem so when magical girls feel despair, the soul gem corrupts.
>The soul in the soul gem uses magic to maintain connection to the body.
>This connection between soul and body is severed if the body is too far from the soul
>The body is still fleshy and functional, but magic can be used to modify, maintain, or fix it if something is wrong
>Since humans naturally create energy by feeling emotion, they can use magic forever and never become witches themselves.
>Incubators fixed this by making the use of magic corrupt the gem
>Magical girls remove corruption by sending it to a grief seed. And maybe, as I like to think, it's possible to send corruption to another soul gem.
>this corruption is responsible for witches

So a crossover would make power creep unavoidable?

I mean, megucas are made to not last long.

Throw in something like idk, a Final Fantasy character. They would probably punch Wally into another dimension.

I think a human in the megucaverse not limited by the Incubator's system are only held back by their capacity to feel emotion and their creativity with their magic.

There's also the concept of "magical potential" which is based, at least in part, on a human's influence on fate. The scale of a wish is limited by a human's innate potential.

>there is AU where Homura kills Wally and dies, but since she has nothing to worry about (having fulfilled her mission), she dies without witching

what is this meme

The game isn't canon. Don't take it so seriously.

>Madoka contracts the day after

Why not?

Yes, this all has been known for a while.

As long as we have a good time together too.

>fate
That mechanic doesn't make sense to me. I like to think it isn't actually a thing.
Why establish that emotion creates magic when you artificially limit it with something as stupid as fate?

More time to save for Sayaka!

The funny thing about that timeline is she leaves Madoka totally in despair because she doesn't want to go on without her, and it doesn't even phase Homura.

>it doesn't even phase Homura
*faze
Homura rejects her own importance to Madoka.

>it doesn't even faze Homura
she died, she can't change her expression after killing wally

akuma homuhomu when

w-what kind of good time

Yachiyo is 20+.

>megucas are made to not last long

I never understood this. As long as you don't break down emotionally or fuck up and waste all your magic you don't turn into a witch.

Homura was looping for decades and only almost went witch when she despaired.

Without QB discovering humanity and creating magical girls humans would never stop being tiny tribes of nomads. The moment a lot of people gather in one place negative emotions will create wraiths.

I'm absolutely sure Kyubey was exaggerating or even lying as he usually does.

Just enjoying each others company, playing some games together, or going out to places.

Nope. This is exactly what happens in Madoka's new universe. Wraiths appear without QB doing anything.

I'm talking about human technology not progressing.

It's the way she learns, the fact she didn't consent to it, and in PSP Sayaka Bad End, the consequences of that situation.

And one of those girls will raise questions anyway, what with being a loli science goblin and all.

Cleopatra was almost 40 when she died. It's perfectly possible to survive for long as MG. Mitakihara was a special case because QB was doing everything he could to make Madoka turn. Sayaka being retarded didn't help either.

Without Magical Girls humans would never create first civilizations.

That's what the Kyubey is exaggerating on. He was trying to get Madoka to think that he was necessary. Of course he had influence, but Humanity would have progressed without him nonetheless.

>decades
Not even a full decade. She also has the advantage of knowing when and where to get grief seeds.

He's not. Wraiths would appear no matter if magical girls are there or not. Humans would never be able to create cities.

Oh I see what you're getting at now. You're talking about Madoka's wraith universe.

so what the fuck is a little qb?
mutant?

Well user, when two qbs come to the logical conclusion that they need to procreate, they do a thing called "sex" and it makes little qbs

That's all nice and all but I WILL hold your hand at some point.

do they procreate with their poop holes like humans

yes

i finally installed this shit after almost killing myself cause adb did not want to work.

any tips?

also how do you get the full voice shit, im sure i clicked right on the beginning, its that big of a archive?

They do on deviantart

chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/1626185

Wew lad
That's something I'm not ready for.

First time for everything.

i-is that an meguca hol horse?

well then

I want you to be gentle with my hands when it happens then.

Fortunately for you I'm really gentle~

Thanks user

stop right there