Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #926
Forbidden Edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

For File Acquisition errors, do one of the following:
- switch all locale/system/region/date/time/everything settings to Japanese
- keep locale locale/system/region/everything settings and run with Applocale (Win7/Win8) or Locale Emulator (Win10)

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information (CHECK BEFORE ASKING):
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
FAQ Image Guide: i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
Win10 FPS Issues? Use this: mega.nz/#F!IVA1HbwK!jZPRU9yFcCiKGGb5dokAog

>Downloads:
/aa2g/ Pre-Installed Game [Preferred]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2.xml
AAUnlimited: github.com/aa2g/AA2Unlimited/releases
Manual Installation (For masochists, not recommended): pastebin.com/FgP7nFWH

>Character Cards [Database]:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1niC6g-Xd2a2yaY98NBFdAXnURi4ly2-lKty69rkQbJ0/edit#gid=2085826690

>Mods & More:
AA2 Pastebin: pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
Recommended Mods Guide: pastebin.com/JNi75PCi
/aa2g/ Modding Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and More):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129
How to use AAUnlimited:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17qb1X0oOdMKU4OIDp8AfFdLtl5y_4jeOOQfPQ2F-PKQ/edit#gid=0

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!d9pizY4J!2jxA1hoIOdqv29yl6MyEUNALgZo3NZ6mJIu7GGCYX40
a.uguu.se/HXFlKeafne1X_!FixHat.7z
hongfire.com/forum/forum/hentai-lair/hf-modding-translation/artificial-academy-2-mods/407708-stockings-texture-collection-v2-0
mega.nz/#F!0ctVjZYL!TYMGc5ZuwPyyoqstvzZt7Q
translate.google.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

aa3 when

>not playing beta

after ww3

Any one on mini with current Mini/AAU crashing with Hair Extension 42 in Edit?

after you neck yourself. hurry up, I want it too.

It'll be Honey Academy

How does it crash?

cuck

Just scrolling through the hairs will either make it crash on or after passing Hair Extension 41 or 42.
And this is completely replicate-able, and happens every single time.

Worth mentioning this is on the previous Mini/AAU bundle, not the current one from two threads ago.

I'd probably be a lot more satisfied with this if Casual personality was more polished for AA2. Also I can't decide whether she should have black eyes or brown eyes and whether she should be evil or not

Redhead is quite cute now. She's for protecting for sure.
I like the base of the Trendy girl a lot but her skin color clashes hard with her hair color. I agree that the eyelashes are a bit much but I'm not sure the blue can't be made to work with some color adjustments.

I challenge you to make a girl with a strong orange-presence that doesn't rely on brown.

Does it crash if you skip #41? Does it crash if you go through the hairs by selecting slot #0 between other slots? (e.g. 1 -> 0 -> 2 -> 0 -> 3 ...)
Does it crash if you go from #1 to #42?

I can't reproduce the crash in my regular install but I'm downloading AA2Mini to try and get it.

Whatever looks best in-game is best.

I can manually go passed it, but clicking on, or scrolling through doesn't matter. I can go all the way to 39, then go to 44 and beyond.

I took an image of the hat it freezes on the most. Looks like it's having some intense zf-ighting problems.
It's odd because this time I individually selected it from this edit session instead of scrolling through, got my picture, and scrolled through it all and it was fine. No crash. It's really fucking weird.
But other times I'll be scrolling through, looking for an appropriate hair and it'll crash all the time. Always the same hair or around it.

do not die /aa2g/

I've had issues with hairs too, and I think it's the same thing. Remember seeing that hat shortly before it crashes a couple of times. Not using Mini either, but I'm pretty sure I'm on current AAU. It's probably an issue with some hair itself.

What personality is she?

If you don't want it to die then post content. It serves no purpose to anyone if people aren't supporting it. Generals that are just chatrooms are complete shit.

Playful.

i want to slay that goblin!

It's Playful.

How to get rid of watermark in screenshots?

You have to replace the logo file in base.pp with a blank .tga. You can use mine if you want:
mega.nz/#!d9pizY4J!2jxA1hoIOdqv29yl6MyEUNALgZo3NZ6mJIu7GGCYX40

Isn't she supposed to have brown hair?

hey thanks senpai

Let's see if this maker set fixes the crash for you
a.uguu.se/HXFlKeafne1X_!FixHat.7z

I don't think so

Are you certain?

>anime

Look at that slut behind her, walking through the halls naked, has she no shame?

That's the anime, different medium, different color palette and, most importantly, different artist. I base myself on the original light novel drawings.

where the hell do you think you are nigger

Um, Artificial Academy 2 general on Veeky Forums board?

なるほど

Seems to work. I'll continue to try to crash it or replicate crashes, but using that set fixed the z-fighting, and hopefully fixed the crashes.

I could not for the life of me get her skin color right last night, but I think I got it. She comes in 2 flavors right now, vanilla, and caramel. If I stick with the tan version I'll need to fix the skin color again I think. Oh and made the eyebrows/lashes darker, if it still doesn't work I'll switch to black, but they do look better. Do her eyes need any fixing? It's hard to tell until somebody else points it out sometimes.

the ddh faces will make her chin less pointy, lower her eyes by about 5 or 8 points

>She comes in 2 IQs right now, higher, and lower.

frankly the brown and pink outfit makes me think she looks dumber

Vanilla's skin tone goes much better with her hair color than the old red skin did. Caramel's skin blends nicely with the eyelashes for the color shown there. Vanilla needs eyelash color work, but it's close. I might even be okay with it as is if I stare at it long enough.
I'm very biased for blue and I liked her first outfit color scheme better than the brown/pink.

I like her face as is so I would ignore in your position.

the brown skin would look fine if her hair color wasn't bright. She looks like a garish Gyaru

I changed her outfit cause I thought it might be too much blue, but I like it better anyways. Might change her ribbons to pink though. Sticking with vanilla, lowered her eyes just a touch, and made her eyelashes even darker.

I like this girl a lot. Card when?
Watch the skin tone, though. Little known thing is that when you open a card in the maker a lot of the color sliders can shift a bit. I think her skin is getting redder again here as compared to the first vanilla screenshot.

casual is so stupid and cute

this hurts my eyes

>bright neon/fluorescent clothing
What kind of cotton candy have you been eating

i was playing dos games when i first made her and the blue and pink stuck to me.

one more thing

how the fuck do we use this

You don't without AAU.

that's the issue i had, i couldnt figure out how to get it to work with aau

I love her too, definitely one of my best girls, and I haven't even played with her yet. I'll make a Mega soon, and I'll throw in a couple of my other girls too.

But first, how's the pink ribbons look? Not sure which I like better.

white fit better because of the rest of the white she has on her

where the fuck do I download this

You right, trying to do too much.

hongfire.com/forum/forum/hentai-lair/hf-modding-translation/artificial-academy-2-mods/407708-stockings-texture-collection-v2-0

i found it here

Oh. It's an old HF mod.
Yeah I was never able to figure this one out.

>filename
faggot, I will fight you

Is that safe to drop into an AA2mini install, or is there something different there that would make it a bad idea to do?

desu you should use a shadow set for that too, but you can override the base.pp all you want.

fucking fight me then.

>ke-ta
nah we good now

What would I name the folder and tga file for that? Also, what dimensions does the file need to be?

Don't know if the size even matters, I was able to put AA logo there just fine. Just look into the base.pp yourself in sb3u.

folder is called the same as the pp file "base" in this case.

Why does she have twin tail accessories when she has no twin tails?

So I could just do a !base folder with any size transparent tga in there? If so, what should the name of the image be? I don't have sb3u.

No. The ! is used only for shadow set names. So for example you have a shadow set called !logo and inside it you have folders for the pp files it applies to. In this case base. And inside the folders corresponding to pp files, you would have the contents.

You have to look at your stocking legs, find that texture, then replace it with one of those with a mesh override. But you have to replace the legs with stocking legs before any of that, so you should look at the Habanero AAU card (which you will have to request I believe).

Looking forward to the mega, do not agree with the pink. It's overdesigning, same problem as now-cute redhead had.

Note that if you do it that way, if it works at all, the blank tga needs to have the proper alpha settings. paint.net does these on its own, but photoshop does not.

I tried to snowflake her card but it broke all her AAU stuff. And I couldn't find the CPL thing anywhere, just the AA2 Card Editor.
mega.nz/#F!0ctVjZYL!TYMGc5ZuwPyyoqstvzZt7Q

I'll add a couple more girls to it in a bit.

She's a dumb idiot who uses them s normal hair accessories and needed something to match her glasses rim colors.

Is there a Kiyohime card?

who?

Yes

No

What version of AA2/AAU are you running? Snowflaking has changed drastically in the Mini release, and CPL doesn't work with AAU regardless.

Maybe

I don't know

I don't know

can you repeat the question?

I'm not using Mini, but I do have latest AAU. How do you do it now then?

What the fuck? What's going on?

You know, Kiyohime

You're not the boss of me now

In non-Mini released AAU you can still use AA2Snowflake. Personally I advise making card faces with an external program like photoshop and then replacing the card face and roster image. Looks better than a rendered face 100% of the time.

In Mini and the next AAU release, AA2Snowflake functionality is added to the maker itself, and you can select the pre-made photoshopped pieces as you save the card. Is very nice.

who is this

see

i want fatefags to leave

ok cool, what girls have you made recently that you'd like to share

Did you find it?

the anti degeneracy squadron got to him

Yes
Not yet

I tried that but it didn't work. I'll just wait, figured it would be getting built into AAU.

>reinstalling the game
did install order matter for anything other than more positions and rooms?

If you follow the recommended mod guide you'll be all set. Reinstallers need to watch out for redundant and outdated mods, now that AAU has absorbed so many of them into itself.

Oh yeah, and to the anons who asked last thread about 3D rooms in conversation, yes you can do that now with the poser.

Send help, there's enough lore I've thought of about my robot that I'm actually writing out a manual for her.

translate.google.com

what did he mean by this?

user manual usually comes in multiple languages

Why is she so perfect?

she's not?