/pg/ - Persona General

Previous NEWS
>Persona 5 anime coming in 2018: personacentral.com/persona-5-animation-announced-air-2018/
>Persona Q2 revealed: pq2.jp
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night revealed: persona-dance.jp/
>Persona 4 featured in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/
>Yosuke confirmed for BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/yosuke-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Atlus' online shop is now open: shop.atlus.com/

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Super Live P-Sound Bomb!!!! 2017 concert
mega.nz/#F!FrozXCyI!-GKGzOozZmejeAnDZQdUbw

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2SFt7JHwJeg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love Ann.

As you were /pg/. Waifufaggotry is prohibited in this thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=2SFt7JHwJeg

Claiming this tantalizing, tasty treat.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

Me too!

Mommytsuru

Ann's was in the first fucking arc and Morgana doesn't even have an awakening you fucking idiot.

I'm convinced me you're shitposting now.

I love my Queen

What does /pg/ think of my revised Phantom thieves codenames?

>Ann- Cowgirl
>Makoto - Prone
>Futaba - Doggystyle
>Haru - Missionary
>Tae - Amazon
>Kawakami - Cream Pie
>Ohya - Deepthroat
>Chihaya - Jackhammer
>Hifumi - Pazuri
>Sae- NEVER EVER

>/pg/ can barely remember
even more proof that no one can stomach 80+ hour games anymore
the world went to shit with mobages and 10hr social politics crap like Undertale

Kawakami a kawacutie

Calm down.

Lmao, I'm an Annfag and I'd put Ryuji's awakening above hers, you're the one making it a waifu thing.

Then again I can actually remember important parts of the game so they're all memorable to me.

I want to tongue this butt

Seething

>Tae
>Amazon

She's like 5' at best.

Was that English, Ed?

i think they're vulgar and crass and that you should stop

I don't even care how you rank awakening, saying that one is more memorable is fucking retarded and just show you weren't paying attention to crucial plot points.

can barely remember what

Honestly, do you want to any non-ass related things with Ann? I know she has a nice butt but come on.

If the "crucial plot points" is so fucking shit that people would forget about them after they finish the dame then guess what? maybe they weren't good to begin with.

You asking that question is the fucking point dude

Memorability works on a scale, I remember every awakening but when I think about the awakenings some will come to mind sooner than others because they are more memorable.

Haru is so fat you need to spend two goho-m's to get her out of mementos!
Haru is so fat she got stuck halfway through a palace exit!
Haru is so fat her pictures take up 3 image slots in /pg/!
Haru is so fat she naturally has null Ice!
Haru is so fat... she was disqualified from the big bang challenge because she ate all her opponent's burgers first

I'm in November of p3p, what should I work on fusing? I have Surt, Thor and Thanatos

Oasisfag is into jazz now?

Or maybe you just have shit memory/the attention span of a 4 year old.

Who the fuck brought the awakening argument?

Meant for

>I'm not a fucking ingrate the game just sucks!
>the problem is it not me!
gross

mem·o·ra·ble
ˈmem(ə)rəb(ə)l/Submit
adjective
worth remembering or easily remembered, especially because of being special or unusual.
"this victory was one of the most memorable of his career"

Memorable means that someone find some things easrier to remember than others. Stop getting pissy that people find some awakenings to be more memorable than others. Like what this user said

Or, maybe, you don't remember things due to your own bad memory and lack of interest, instead of the actual quality of the thing you're trying to remember.

I'm not even saying that the story of P5 is great, but it's your own problem if you can't actually remember it.

Why do you put that in quotes?
Are you trying to say Persona users getting their Personas aren't a crucial plot point in Persona?

No, her nice butt & slutty latex costume is all she has going for her.
W/o that she's not worthy

Anons were talking about Kaneshiro and then someone brought the Makoto's awakening being his best and then someone jumped on him and said "uh no you' don't" and the rest is history.

Fuck off, it's on topic you bitches.

P5 is fucking garbage
They dropped the ball so fucking hard at P4 and that's the actual fucking truth no posting sales figures or talking about how slice of life is crap makes the least bit of difference. P4 was the peak and it's going to stay the peak. P5 is too fucking stupid and devoid of all meaning to be even considered part of the same series.

Looks like that user the other day was right.

>guy who only talks about Ann's ass all day reveals that he doesn't even care about her besides her ass
Sad!

This is why we need Persona 3 Redux.

>P4fags

>my waifu has the best awakening!
I'd rather not have this topic.

Not really, Annfags were calling that guy out before.

I have no idea what the fuck any of you idiots are arguing about. Is this for the best?

Waifus are only as good, as their T&A

literally seething, and I actually mean literally

>This is what P4fags actually believe

This image disgusts me on so many levels

Fuck a smoking hot 16 year old.

>p4fags
Why are all p4fags shitposters, p5fags and p3fags get along well enough.

>This is what SMT: If... fags actually believe

The phantom tieves use cognition to turn into cars:

Ann: Convertible with the top down. Joker makes it a point to slide across the hood every time he wants to get in, which annoys Ann as it scuffs up her face. Ryuji keeps stepping over the door to get in and steps over the seat to get to the back which annoys Ann even more.
Ryuji: Monster truck, or a pickup truck modded with bigger wheels. Everyone helps each other get on and complain that Ryuji's being difficult on purpose, but after crushing shadows at max speed they change their mind.
Makoto: Armored truck, the people sitting in the back feel like criminals on those sideways seats with no windows, while the driver gets a screen that has map info on it. They try putting shadows in the back but Makoto refuses.
Yusuke: camper van with funky colors. Everyone takes a nap in the back with all the pillows and groovy music playing. The bright colors attract shadows so when the driver has to turn sharply, everyone in the back tumbles around.
Futaba: ice cream truck FBI van. On the outside it looks lik a cute ice cream truck with music playing that attracts shadows to form a line, but inside are tons of screens and keyboards monitoring mementos. The phantom thieves note that they can't feel relaxed in this car with all the fluorescent lights and beeping.
Haru: A limousine. She is too long to take some corners in mementos but the inside is airconditioned and packed with drinks. Everyone loves sitting in the back but the driver has to work hard to keep Haru safe on the uneven roads of mementos.
Goro: i dunno lol__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I literally can't remember a damn thing about Ryuji's Awakening, and I'm on my third playthrough.

Every other Awakening, I can picture a few scenes from it. Ann's "I will rob you of EVERYTHING" and slicing Cognitive Ann in half. Yusuke dragging his fingers across the ground until the bleed, and freezing Madarame's guards with a wave of his hand. Makoto stomping the ground so hard that tiles break, and Yusuke/Ryuji's confusion over "Is that a Persona?" "No dude, that's a bike." Futaba's confrontation with her Shadow as well as Necronomicon pulling her up in a manner not unlike a hentai. Haru having a random spotlight shone on her after falling, as well as the over-the-top post when she says "Farewell, dear Father. I am no longer your subservient puppet!".

Ryuji? I can't remember anything.

i want her to hold me while i ride motorcycle

This is Goro.

>p5fags and p3fags get along well enough.

The guy that wants to eat her ass basically just admitted that he's not an actual Annfag and yet you still made this post.

not an annefag but hers is objectively the coolest

that would just invite that one P3fag from /v/ that overanalyzes each and every character in that game to the point that any Groofag that actually believes he didn't do anything wrong (in other words the kind that doesn't exist) look sane. I would rather not have that.

I'm a p3fag and p4fags are the worst, p5 at least has the best gameplay to cling to, p4 excels at nothing.

>hers is objectively the coolest
How? I want to know.

I am a AnnFag though her ass is just 99% of the reason I am .

not true actually
p4 excels at bringing identity politics into a thread about waifus

t. Annfag

>objectively
>the coolest

Please don't.

Gee, I don't know, maybe it was fucking metal when she jumped 5 feet in the air, grabbed a sword, and 1 hit killed her own shadow

>not remembering "WASSUP PERSONA"

Not to mention the P3 story isn't finished yet. Aigis and Elizabeth need to gather SEES together and go face Nyx one last time.

Man, persona 6 looks great!

>Anne Awakening 2.webm

Post the rest please. I don't have these.

>and 1 hit killed her own shadow
>shadow
So this is the state of annfags, why are they always so dumb?

>they killed Anne's Shadow but she didn't die
And people say P5 has a good story if you pay attention to the details. Well look at that, I fucking paid attention and it makes no fucking sense. P5fags are the fucking worst

Where are my Pixie doujins?

Nyx ain't the problem you dumb bitch how about you pay attention.

Everyone can jump 5 feet and grab something user please they have super powers

I'm sure eating ass is alright as long as it's properly cleaned and bleached.

The main colors of persona 3 are both blue and green. And in P3P they replace blue with pink on FemC Route which supports this.

All the awakenings are unique in their own way, but my favourite is Yusuke's.

I work all day give me a fucking break

Why are you so dumb? He literally said he's not an Annfag.

Sorry, but you're not an Annfag. If the only thing you can appreciate is a girl's appearance, especially just to fuck her, you don't love her.

>Not to mention the P3 story isn't finished yet. Aigis and Elizabeth need to gather SEES together and go face Nyx one last time.

Shit I meant Erebus.

Why don't we just glooooooooooooss over that little mistake? Okay?

YYAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWNNNNN

this actually isn't ironic is it

I apoligise, I wasn't following it, I just saw someone call a cognition a shadow despite the game explaining the difference multiple times.

Okay.

But is MC's hair blue? Or is it really anime black?

Why? She doesn't even have remarkably a big ass. The other pics you posted are fanart or merchandise which are not canon to Ann's design

the game is full of holes like that. They say futaba's mom died, but her shadow is right there in Futaba's palace, AND THEY FUCKING KILL HER

Then akechi is killed by his own shadow even though the shadow should know that killing the real akechi would kill himself.

Best boy is actually best girl.

For real though
That little fist pump Makoto does is really autistic

If every boy looked like Naoto, I'd happily suck dick for a living.

>Then akechi is killed by his own shadow even though the shadow should know that killing the real akechi would kill himself.

Akechi made himself psychotic, so it's a throwback to P4 when a Shadow tried to kill it's owner.

>Then akechi is killed by his own shadow even though the shadow should know that killing the real akechi would kill himself.
99% of all shadows are barely self aware, nevermind having knowledge of their surroundings, nevermind having knowledge of how the megaten universe works
see: teddie

I think it's blue because in anime, everyone with blue hair is mellow and meek as fuck.

Man you must be pretty autistic if you think that's """"""objectively"""""" the coolest because she jumped really high and attacked.

I love her ass though, and that's part of her.
So yes, I do actually.
pls

I don't think it is, maybe scientists have proven it but I doubt it.

I know it's blue, there's just one autist here who insists it's actually black.

Then like I said, please tell me what you love about her besides her ass, as I originally asked you.