/sthg/ - Sonic The Hedgehog

Welcome to the Sonic The Hedgehog General. Here we talk all about everything Sonic! Share art and music, discuss new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, comics, and more!

/sthg/ #1007 - Versus Infinite Edition

>Sonic NewsGeneral Interest Links

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Mardiculous/status/921523120942604289
youtube.com/watch?v=iFbki9Y-r_4
deviantart.com/art/I-won-t-give-up-466360953
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I forgot about the Bump/Sage stickers. I need some.

Sonic is The Joker
Tails is Batman
Knuckles is Superman

Post your reaction when Infinite kills Amy.

finally.

>Amy dying
pls no

*pounces*

Sonic gets so distraught that he runs to the past and reveals himself as a deity to the primitives, calling himself Savit--I mean, "Infinite."

twitter.com/Mardiculous/status/921523120942604289

Wait Forces has Multiplayer? I mean I shouldn't be surprised it is all about making your own furfag, so sharing them/showing them off is obviously an option, but how the fuck would multiplayer work?

Sonic would lose it.

He'd instantly become Dark Sonic, and become a version of Shadow without a need for Inhibitor Rings.

Infinite would be deader than dead. Infinitely dead.

It's about time.

This dumb dog needs a good whack on the nose with a newspaper

I'd assume "multiplayer" just refers to the online functionality of the Avatar network.

The usual
>i'll kill you
routine.

Then, Sonic and the others learn of Amy's fate, and try to prevent it.

In the end, Amy kills Infinite.

Rude!

Oh shit there's new stuff there. I want that groupshot mug.

If you're out there, are you gonna keep updating this shop user? Because I spy a Nicole in there too.

You're dead too.

youtube.com/watch?v=iFbki9Y-r_4

reposting the sonic 3d blast DC update video, for thoe interested.

Go back to purgatory, dead squirrel.

Sparky is the best thing in these threads

You, silence

thot

fuck off sparky.

Blame Sonic Heroes, not me.

Plus, I think it works.

Imagine this. You want to go fast. So you focus. You breathe deeply, meditatively. Then, you feel it. The wind. The element of freedom. Calling you. Then, you run with it.

You want to fly, so you focus. This time, you feel a calling, from up above. The surging, cracking electricity traveling between the clouds in the atmosphere. You feel the lightning. With it, you leap up into the air, and fly to the highest of all the heavens.

You want to get strong. So you focus intently, breathe deeply, then you feel it coming from below. The intense heat lying deep beneath the earth, in it's core. That fire, you harness that inner fire through your body, and then, you pull your arm back, and unleashing a flaming meteor punch.

Wasn't me.

Do not reply to Sparky. Let's not ruin two threads in a row for a SEGA Forums user.

From where is this?

thinking about seeing the universal monsters shame I can't really draw.

The wolf is a good boy and Sonic's sidekick!

I may be dead again,for now, but mark my words I shall return. And even if I dont, as long as people remember me, I shall never fade away.

BLAM BLAM BLAM

>*its a hologram*

Based squirrel girl is immortal in the hearts of lovers and haters forever!

who bitch is this again?

Here's the source/full image I guess deviantart.com/art/I-won-t-give-up-466360953

Even Purple cat wants to bully Red Dork

You cant kill what isn't alive (at the moment).

Indeed.

I'm Tiara Boobowski

You can just use your friends' avatars.

Who are you again?

kek.

See , sweetheart.

Not ringing a bell.

Would Amy fall for Mario? Or would she just try to use him to make Sonic jealous?

Can AI's suck dick?

What was the whole phrase again?

>

I'm surprised no one ported that one Sonic World mod, the Toei Sonic model, to Generations.

I'm basically Amy not Amy and also a million times better in every way.

hue

You will be put in the " he remember this character from this " trivia basket with sonic's non canon siblings and cosmo

To be forgotten for the better

huggu

Oh shut up, Tiara

Where is this from? Having a hard time trying to find any sort of source.

Oh please, as if that's ever stopped anyone from remember old characters and bringing them back with shitty redesigns and ships.

Only if everyone agrees that Amy stole my look.

oh you motherfucker

Shush!

lmao

You cant silence the truth, user.

Amy wouldn't stoop to that, she just patiently waits for the opposition to die.

All makes sense now

>implying the scars won't be fresh forever
Looking forward to squirrel posting for years to come!

solly

As am I, user.

is the worst princess

Infinite is __(You)__

Is pure and beautiful.

Rong.

Probably, desu.

>implying the scars won't be fresh forever
No they wont

The comic at its end was getting at most like 5-8k for each book which is nilch compared to how everything else does. And considering this is a franchise for children and a bunch of them probably had no idea there was a comic anyway. Along with those people, there are a bunch of people who stopped reading the comic and left the fanbase entieryly

With the plethora of people who don't know , or didn't give a shit there was a comic, combined with new children being brought in as the years gone by the comic will be a " there was a comic before the idw one" " was it good dad, " " not really"

and that's it

So I heard Sonic has a better written fallout crossover fanfic than barney fags do. Can someone confirm this?

Buddy can then have Sonic all to himself when Amy and Tails die in Forces.

Not talking about newbies, of course they won't know. Oldfags are always gonna be here and Never Forget.

True. People still talk about Scratch & Grounder on here and people are still ranting about Chris Thorndyke, despite the fact that there's been 11 years since the last Sonic X episode.

In 20 years, a new generation of /sthg/ posters will be told of the Freedom Fighters & Sally Acorn by whatever oldfags will continue to use this place, leading to decades more arguments about them.

I hope this looks alright. And thank you very much, friend.

What happens when the opposition does die?

Holy shit how'd you know!?

Like a predator presented with the perfect opportunity, she swoops in & captures her prey.

Move in while Sonic is sad.

Sonic wouldn't care and would be happy.
Boom sonic would get jealous if it was boom amy.

Post your reaction when amy gets BUDDY'ED

Nice job

>Dantemustdie00

What happened to this artist?

Happy #100 /sthg/

Because someone mentioned it last thread, H-Nicole.
I'm no drawer, but I thought I'd strive into making what is probably the first Red Dwarf Sonic artwork.

I'm the guy that asked, that looks fucking fantastic Hilda user.
Like genuinely, fucking incredible, thanks man.

How does the prey react?

There are older folks who don't know

The comic book was no where near as popular as other sonic media

And not to mention the myriad folks who will litterally forget it existed

But Sonic is a nomad.

Her prey would try to fight it. Running, squirming & trying to avoid its fate. But in the end, the predator will capture him, wrap herself around him & then she'll snuggle.

Oh my fuck, Hinoka's voice in FEW is literally Amy

>FEW

Amy must have a Sonic radar for as much as she can keep track of him. Or she's just a hunter of the world's fastest game.

Right on time

Sonic is cool

I'd snuggle that Nicole.

Amy is the best Sonic hunter on the planet.

You can Never Forget.

Well I tried. Animation's slightly janky due to having a hard time pinpointing where frames line up to eachother.

Now I wish this had a full sheet.

Can't snuggle a hologram user.

I have no idea.

Not with THAT attitude~!