/bfg/ - Battlefield General

virgin hillnigg VS chad medic edition
>>>LINKSPLATOONSFAQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aBxcC-R0Mpo
symthic.com/bf1-compare?Borchard_C93_vs_C96_Carbine
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>destroy a vehicle with K bullets

honestly it wasn’t that hard for me. you just gotta find an immobilized tank that’s having fire poured on it, and hope you get the lucky shot. i got it fulfilled soon after i started playing the DLC that way

ITNOTT may be somewhat spoiled by subtle feminist pandering, but god damn it has some great fucking music
youtube.com/watch?v=aBxcC-R0Mpo

The AT rocket gun is the most satisfying sniper rifle in the game, prove me wrong.

A cutie female sniper is 100x better than niggers running around everywhere. Still don't get why we can't jut pick our face/race though.

How is this hard

Favorite weapon/gadget that you have 25 or less kills with
I think I'll go with the RSC Optical. I have to use it more.

every tanker/pilot weapon
especially the pieper, P08 artillerie, and C93 carbine

>2 of the 4 ANZAC troops are Africans
Fucking cease dice.

You can shoot a regular armored car with 2 or 3 bullets. Horses count as vehicles too btw

Fuck these service assignments man, I'll just fucking buy the specializations... if I knew which one of these packages would let me do that.

Good goy.

Either way you're their bitch. Might as well be the bitch that doesn't suffer.

Is the C93 Carbine fun?
I've never used it but I enjoy the sidearm.

I think the irons are pretty bad
Also hard to tell when you're even firing with all the ambient noises in this game + the suppressor
All in all fun to kill people with though, better than the FN1903 extended at least

holy shit goys i actually got it to work just using wine. my first BF was bad company 2. so hyped to try the OG battlefield

don’t know why Veeky Forums posted the pic sideways

any tips on playing 1942, /bfg/?

i have 13 stars on it can confirm

no
symthic.com/bf1-compare?Borchard_C93_vs_C96_Carbine
tl;dr its shit

Your phone most likely wrote the correct rotation into EXIF but 4cuck has stripped this metadata for a long time now.

>battle packs not working again
Bravo dice.

>no black german scouts
how could they be so ignorant of history

God damn the gasser is good, it's two shot kill range is really nice.

she’s not a cutie. she looks like a dyke. but i’d rather have a women that look like that running around in my WW1 shooter instead of attractive ones, in that it would be distracting and make the game feel even less “authentic” (whatever that means at this point)

Anythings better than a bunch of niggers running around.

Any one want to play together? US West, Stoned, and can atleast medic worth a damn.

looking for join requests