/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Weazel News Edition

Old Thread
Shit Thread
>Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_pc (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL (embed)

>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No thots allowed here)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr (embed)

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Latest added content and news
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60287/GTA-Online-Transform-Races-Trailer

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.io/imsocool
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shit van, nice bread.

VERY good thread

Is GTA online still worth playing?

Probably not.

Game's bitchin, bring friends

Heists are COOL!

t. spic

Don't you know? He's much too proud to ever consider such a selfish and cowardly act like posting without a tripcode.

discord.io/imsocool

Ded game
Tuners update when

I'm near NEET status and grind on the PS4.
Sorry I don't hack or glitch money but, I do it the honest way.

Hierophant87 is my gamertag

>near NEET status

blacklisted for being a parasite

I'm still waiting for my invite request to go through (PC)

Total neet here, same. Scared to glitch

have you opened your friends list you absolute faggot?
have you done whatever the fucking pastebins or whatever say to do?
why don't you post your name too so we know which faggot to add?

I did all that and my name is pordge

was that a request to join ps4 gtag?

blacklisted for inability to follow simple instructions

No I don't care to join any crews or anything like that simply want to grind and help boost myself an others.

>ps4
>gamertag

I forgot what they are called.
Username.
Whatever. Sorry for making you cringe.

Gotcha

PSN id

I wish I could drive like this intentionally

I like the regular kuruma because it's more or less what I drive irl.

Retarded means slow. Was he slow?

Where's the best Clubhouse and why is it Del Perro?

yeah just psn friendo

only saying cause it's easier to plan stuff through the crew chats

If you could apply Liveries to the Kuruma I would be all over that bad boy

>get NPC'd while driving full 4-door landyacht
>flawlessly recover from the spin and keep going
>passengers are visibly impressed and comment on it
>mfw

Just takes practice, my dude.

Finally got myself a Vehicle Warehouse, now what?

There are 32 unique car models.
Get exactly one of each - ten Standard, ten Mid-range, and twelve Top-end - and then only sell the top-end cars you like driving the most. Do VIP work in between sources so you have money to pay for the 20K per sale, as those sales will net you 80K profit (100K-20K=80K) per car. Don't do pink slip sales, and don't sell your lesser cars. Only sell the top-end cars, as the game will try to give you one full set of 32 cars before giving duplicates, and if you have all the others, you'll be able to continue sourcing and selling the same top-end models.

Don't go crazy about collections. The only one worth it's salt is Uninsurable, which offers +35K bonus from 240K worth of cars. It's an extra 14% but requires 2 peeps to help you sell then, and half the appeal of I/E is soloability.
I like to sell FMJs and Reapers by myself while trying to get the Uninsurable collection, and when I'm in a group, it's easy to convince them to help with an I/E.

>Do Headhunter to start cooldown cycle
>Import vehicle
>Do Sightseer / Hostile Takeover
>Do Headhunter
>Export vehicle
>Do Sighteer / Hostile Takeover
>Do Headhunter
>Repeat ad infinitum

There are rare occasions when you can do Sightseer, Hostile Takeover, and Headhunter in sequence. Take note of your cooldown timers and take advantage of it.

yo newfag to gtag here, what missions/shit gives you the most rp/money right now?

I wanna grind like an autist

This is good advice.
Top-end sales give more money to you, collection sales are for when you want to share money with bros because of that fat bonus.

Get in on the car sourcing and VIP work outlined in the last few posts, it's the optimum way to make cash and the RP will follow close behind.

>collection sales ... share money
Didn't know this, just checked some googles and they say the same, peeps who assist get the collection bonus on a per-car basis. Says here that if a single person delivers 2 cars, they get the 35K bonus twice.
Good to know.

Yes.

I worked out how to take screenshots at 2880p, it involves rendering my entire desktop at that res and then launching GTA. Don't know if it's worth doing to be honest, especially not for regular gameplay. This one's downsampled to 1080p.

Hell no.

>Be me, in passive
>Get a wanted level while driving a person supercar for literally no reason
>Lonely cop is already out on the road after chasing nearby players
>He sprints towards a Seminole and steals it
>Somehow, he unlocked the hidden potential of the slow-ass SUV because he was able to catch up and overpass me in a matter of seconds

This AI is shit, it is so unbelievably basic in many things and the game will let it cheat to make up for how lazy Rockstar got with the coding.

>B13
You a Nissan fan?

Yeah kinda, wish the 240z was in the game. It'd be my only car.

Transform races are the best form of race, prove me wrong

What are triathlons

Not in Online is what they are, Transform races are a nice substitute, I wish actual triathlons were in online, I bet you could make one with Transform if you can do GTA race

This.
But we all know if we wanted liveries we would need to buy a new version/upgrade a car because of Rockstar's fucking stupid policy of never updating existing content.

forgot my pic

>tfw you fail to get the turbo start in front of your /gtag/ crush

>a bunch of level 50 guys fail to to the pacstandard heist on normal even when I walk them through every single step
>one of them is a modder
>gets upset and throws a tantrum, now back in freemode he keeps exploding us
so this is the power of Rockstar

Hey

>fail a mission
>quickly ctrl+alt+del
>close gta
>nervously pace around the room for 30 minutes
>load gta back
>just stay in my apartment for a few hours
>try again

so I've been thinking about buying some of the new planes for fun, even if they're not entirely worth the money and the molotok and the starling are on now sale right now
should I? should I?

Does GTA Online still have a problem with hackers/modders?

It's at it's worst ever

Seriously? What sort of stuff are people doing?

dedgen, ofc
pc, ofc
current gen, no but the playerbase is still shit

Everything besides actually dropping money.

Are the helmets added with Smuggler's Run able to withstand headshots like the bulletproof helmet?

The Rogue is a goddamned steal at 1.2M, the rest you should only consider buying if you really like planes and you've got tens of millions of dollars sitting in the bank with absolutely nothing else to spend them on.
Do you want planes to shit on people, to be a comfy pilot, to RP as a wartime ace, or something else entirely?

Can you not spawn in your office when you boot up Online?

So long as you have the living quarters installed in your office. IIRC

If Rockstar wasn't for fucking awful at coding you wouldn't have half of the classic shit in GTA. Even more so than Bethesda they are a company and game franchise completely based around having terrible coding.

Gotta have the living quarters.
If you want a budget alternative, buy a Del Perro apartment if you own Maze West or Lombank, or 4 Integrity Way if you own Arcadius or Maze Tower.

Thanks

Was the sight range/radius on police helicopters nerfed? They don't seem to be able to spot you from as far away as before.

>tfw can't pilot helicopters

You can change crews, right? What happens to your emblem if you do?

Crew colors on vehicles will stay as they are.
Crew colors on clothing, and emblems on anything, will change to reflect your current crew.

Helicopters can move in any direction in 3D space, learn to fly in 3D space.

Get a controller. If you're already using a one and still can't fly a heli in GTA, consider that video games just aren't for you.

Alright

>Melee kill mission comes up
>find two guys that are just kind of hanging out
>I beat one to death with a bat
>the two of them then proceed to just shoot me the rest of the time
>because no one else bothered, I won

People really just don't care about anything that isn't an easily done driving mission or blowing shit up, do they.

They might have just disabled all the free roam challenges since they get stale pretty fast.

Neplw player here. What do I save my money for after I got myself a garage and a shitty apartment? Clubhouse? Hangar?

Get yourself the cheapest office, then a vehicle warehouse. Exporting cars make the most profit per hour.

How can I make the most money at my level? Which jobs?

Did you buy a separate garage? Should've saved for a high-end apartment so that you can do some heists

woah page 10

Does this general really need to exist still? It's always hanging out at the bottom of the catalog and rarely sees enough life to move up the page.

Blame it on Rockstar for making the game so unbelievably boring.

Bump for trannies saving /gtag/

CEO Office
Vehicle Warehouse
Bunker

In that order. Do not get a crate warehouse. Do not run crates. Do not get a hangar; the content is garbage. If you really, REALLY want to fly, go to the airport and steal a plane. You will find that 99% of the time, nobody is in the sky to dogfight with, and the other 1% of the time, there might be one person in a Hydra jet. Bombing is a joke. It's too inaccurate. The hangar mission payout isn't profitable and they are way too time consuming. Most of the new aircraft have awful handling too. Don't bother with the hangar. Now, for the MC, it's optional. Coke and meth are the two most profitable businesses, once they are fully upgraded. Don't bother with document forgery, counterfeiting, or weed smuggling. Personally, I only move cars and run heists. I don't bother with the other stuff, because I am a solo player.

I SWEAR TO FUCK I'VE JUMPED TO 100 LOBBIES AND NOT ONE CUNT IS DROPPING MONEY

FUCK

Google GTAGivers

Seems dodgy. Have you used them before? Just reading their FAQ and the fact it requires me to sign up makes me feel like its a trap.

No sign up, just join their discord, join a queue by typing the command and wait. The only information you give out is your rockstar social username when you add the guy who drops money to get an invite into the lobby.

And yes I used them.

SC: Tedryssa

Would like an invite to PC Crew

So like. When are we getting a Miata? You'd think with them making a big deal out of the pop up headlights meme, they'd have made an NA Miata. Plus with the aftermarket for those cars, they could have some neat customizations.

Although it would probably piss me off since I know they'd try charging 2.1m for a sports car that my dad bought in 1989for 21k.

Oh, the "Miata"? You mean our completely coincidental look-alike, the long awaited Maibatsu Jinba? Why, it's going to be part of the upcoming Tuners Update, of course! But hold tight though, that neat little Japanese coupe will first require you to pony up between 1.500.000$ to 3.000.000$ to purchase one of our special Tuner Garages™ where you can store all of your exciting new highly modifiable vehicles, for just a mere 5.000$ added to the daily mechanic bills! Don't worry though, after you've got the garage all propped up you can just buy your brand new Maibatsu Jinba for a mere 750.000$ - that is, proving you've unlocked the special trade price by doing at least 30 of the new exciting Tuner Supply Runs™, otherwise it's gonna have to be 1.250.000$. But hey, after that you will finally have your cute JDM roadster for good! - though, if you want to customize it, you must spend another additional 900.000$ for aTuner Customs Shop™ expansion for the Tuner Garage™.

Don't suppose anyone could help me do some heists on ps4 could they? Literally nobody wants to play them. And I want to stop Lester messaging me all the damn time.

Too bad nobody ever fucking joins them, especially the setups.

The absolute state of Grand Buy Auto Online

worth it

He killed me in his Oppressor a few times before I was able to get him in the open with a sniper, so I must have turned on my aimbot

Alternatively, you could just get good. It is not that difficult to fly helicopters with a keyboard. Doing stunts and performing flawless landings requires a little skill, but anyone should be able to hop in one and immediately fly it from A to B.

Soundtrack for Snuggler's Run is pretty fucking good. Too bad GTA:O is shit.

why should i give legitcucks money with my mod menu, get yourself one

>all these people that did not invest in money-laundered X80 bonds back a few months ago when money drops were pretty much everywhere

>using X80 bonds
>not buying your own menu that always goes undetected
lmaoing @ your existence