Warframe General /wfg/

END GAME edition

previous
>READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, only returning Warbros are currently eligible to join)

>Notable links
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: lunv.io/E2jK0U
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/854253-warframe-update-22-plains-of-eidolon/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Hydroid
> forums.warframe.com/topic/836927-hydroid-prime-update-2160/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eb1vcaqAivY
track5.mixtape.moe/rufmgi.mp4
multitwitch.tv
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

D E D

I want to impregnate Ivara and raise our tadpoles together.

Who's going to suck my dick now?

2nd for alternate voice packs never ever

I don't res people when I don't feel their absence will diminish the chance of succeeding the mission

am i a bad person?

Xth for Becca Posting!

>Ivara in OP
post frogbutts, peons

So what did you catch over night fellow fishermen? I hope it was something good.

Is there anyway to get normal archwing movement in Plains?

Do I remove the pimple from Nidus, or keep it for looks?

So... is this supposed to be possible?

>my frog butt is 49 hours away

It hurts.

>tfw nezha made me gay
fuck you /wfg/

yes.
it's rare, but it happens.

This is the ideal operator to DE, capable of reaching the chicken nuggets at the very top of the tree.

How awesome would it be if the Holiday Prime this year was Ivara? I'm sure it will me Mirage so DE can roll around in all that scrub money

Yes, you're supposed to be able to make your operator look retarded. It's quite easy in fact.

How much could I get for an unrolled Sonicor riven?

youtube.com/watch?v=eb1vcaqAivY

It's Zephyr

Psychically inherited autism is a hell of a drug.

>tfw your waifu gets GRINEER'D

If you want to see it again, sure.
track5.mixtape.moe/rufmgi.mp4

Is there a way to get more reliable energy drops?

They skipped Banshee for Valkyr, so it can happen again.

w-woah

Didn't they switch around the order already once last year during the holidays?

what mod is worth taking 1st from baro if the answer is anything other than whatever works for me?

Zephyr won't make nearly as much sweet Christmas cash as a more popular frame would.

Also do you have info to back that claim up, or are you just going by order? 'Cause DE has shown they will throw out the order to sell a popular prime frame over the holidays.

I read through both FAQ's and I can't seem to find a guide on Archwing powerleveling.

Is there a way to easily smash through archwings and get EXP? I just want to farm neural sensors on Kuva Fort.

Too fast. Everybody knows Ivara likes to take it slow.

Prime heat/buzz kill.

25k Focus per brilliant shard is fucking nothing.
Seriously why is it so hard for DE to make focus maxable in a REASONABLE AMOUNT OF TIME and not a month for a single tree.
Soon2beHotfixed is more of a use for shards than this

Yeah for the Nova, Soma, and Vasto bundle.
DE knew Nova and Soma would get all the kids to part with their xmas dosh.

Because fuck you, that's why.

Aaaaaaa
Someone had the stream prime sniper in my mission

>another fucking must-have mod in the pistol arsenal
>Hornet Strike, Barrel Diffusion, Lethal Torrent, PPG, PHC, x2 elementals and now this
>literally zero flex mods on pistols at the moment
Just make shit like base damage innate already DE, give me damage 3.0.

I figured it was a possession sorta thing, wasn't expecting to be able to meet Autism face-to-face.

Is that the grustrag bdsm rp bolt or is it a clan emblem?

Brilliant shards aren't exactly hard to come by.
Neither is Focus.

is a focus lens on Ember to farm focus a bad idea?

I'm aiming for cute

Focus caps.
Not focus farming, that's just grinding.

Where's a good place to farm argon crystals? I can't get any of them to drop from void missions

Please respond.

Not exactly bad, but there are better choices.
Banshee, Equinox, Ivara, all jump to mind immediately. I'm sure people will suggest others.

yes its the chastity bolt

noobie gains, think bigger

what void missions are you doing
they also drop from crates and lockers

I think you should just stick to Jupiter, sweetie. The fortress is far too complex for someone like you.

Nothing wrong with the caps, the issue is you are forgetting it is supposed to be a LONG TERM goal, and have a "I want it now" mentality, in a grinding game.

why does oberon get so much hate

hes a piss early easy frame to get that teaches new retards how to be a team player, his 1 actually can rekt shields, his 2 isn't even that bad for infested defense, his 3 is an ok buff, and his 4 has an ok radius

none of his abilities get in the way like limbo or frost shitters

explain why he is so hated. im guessing energy restore spamming mesa shitters will argue that is DPS is low, but they are relying on boring crutches to play the game

20 streams
multitwitch.tv
/bertisha/killfrenz/dustiidesign/thefamouschrisa/ivorysmoon/livindeadgirl91/penumbralshadow/bwana/jscubby/rk420/unrealyuki/lifeofrio/gir8tacos/hornisse86/krisbjornsen/shapeygirl/anothernotch/shaltor/cbseleste/flare_eyes

because people are so used to hating oberon post-rework that they cannot adapt to change

What happened to her face? She's looking mighty old there.

was wondering this myself, every map throws at me a million oberon+harrow blueprints, I'm tempted to build him just for mastery, but I end up wondering if they are just newbie traps.

FUCK, I meant pre-rework

Most of /wfg/ hasn't played the game since the rework.

shields resist his 1, dummy.

has anyone seen a single oxium alert since the update hit?

warframe_design_document.png

No reason not to build him.
Whether or not to invest forma is something else.

Oberonfags everyone. Protip; that's why everyone hates Oberon, his supporters have always been insufferable and instead of mellowing out once he became functional; they've gotten worse.

Eejits hating a frame for the fans is still fuckin' stupid sure, but so are your kind.

>he didn't put our redditor TGDM in there

Rework helped a lot but he still doesn't do much. People mainly hate him because it's one of the first frames a noob can get, and they cum when his 4 kills enemies. Then they potato it and forma it and make a bunch of dumbass mistakes.

meant armor, doesn't detract from my point that the pastebin is autistic and the hate is unwarranted

Nobody hates him. Hes just not amazing/overpowered like the frames people here rely on.

If I want to be the best support there ever was, should I play Trinity or Octavia?

where is mirage head on that image? they will ruin her and make useless

>octavia
>support

what the fuck is this gay shit

>his supporters have always been insufferable

EMBER BENIS :D
I WANT TO CUM IN NEZHA
MESA A CUTEE
FFROGG BUTT

Yeah, "oberonfags" are the problem. I have never seen anyone. Haven't even made this ugly looking frame yet, come back with an actual argument.

Cat ears :3

No sleep fucks people up user

This is probably a stupid question, but will multishot harm a sniper combo? I a target only requires one shot to kill but multishot procs and shoots 2 rounds, does the second bullet count as a miss striking the corpse?

I'm actually not an Oberon player, but that was the general trend i've noticed

However, my clan's warlord, who modestly plays Oberon as his favorite frame, would make every other Oberon player look like a shitter pre-rework

*notices your cat ears* OwO What's this?

more like the perfect fashion accessory

Can I re-design my cancer kid?
I pressed ctrl+shift and it took me out of the creation and this kid is so cancer filled I can almost smell the chemo

I've had a constant affinity boost since the first day of this event
I have had every unique item except vectis prime at least twice now
Tenshin, i just want a vectis prime

thats kind of what I thought, but why is the pastebin list him as the most useless frame? is it just out of date?

all the frames are useful in the hands of the right player!

Yeah, just walk up to the chair and choose the customize Tenno option.

Because shields and high health units don't matter in this game. It's all about fucking armor becoming a bigger issue, and damage becoming something you can't just heal or slug off by normal means.
Oberon does nothing to assist with any of these issues in reality.
He has nothing vs armor, so his weapons must take care of that.
His CC options ether deal nearly no damage towards armored targets, or has no way to extend the length of the CC in any meaningful way to let people take care of the targets while they can't attack. It doesn't help that Oberdon himself can't attack doing it's animation ether.
He's great at low level stuff sure becaus ehis 3 will heal faster then any 20-ish leveled unit could dump out onto you, his 2 will deal enough damage to melt infested too dumb to avoid the field, and his 1 will pop corpous shields making them go down faster still in case you can't just OHKO them or something, and stuff is still weak enough where a 4 will kill grunts, and leave anything else in a status state for easy cleanup. But all of that quickly falls off by 40+ foes, and then Oberon can't do shit all. His 2 takes forever to kill even the weakest of units even at 200% power because the armor just reduces it by so much. His 4 also falls into the same case, you needing to recast it 4-5 times to kill even the most BASIC of foes. His 1 by that point is the only thing going for you, and if shields somehow is an issue for you, I feel that you've got a bigger issue with your gear then you do any frame you pick. Also by that point his 3 can't out heal the damage you start to take, and you can and will die if more then 1 dude starts shooting at you.

Yes but not til after the mission.

>one of the first frames
I'm 60 hours in and I've literally only gotten one Oberon schematic

>can't wear them with atmospherics mask
>now i'm poor as dirt
fuck you de

>multi-twitch keeps crashing

uuugh

same

kawaii desu ne anonkun

>people have been doomsaying chroma nerf for a year or so now
>haven't put any work into chroma because of it
>want to use him

>property of the grineer
l-lewd

What option of the 5 do I pick, I saw people spouting Zenurik

So im a former Warbro member who fell of the game like 2 years ago. Whats frames and weapons are in style now?

Which one is better for a Gorgon Wraith?

same, and with all the word about cheesing terralyst, I don't know if I should now, seems very expensive.

SKILL BEAMS

left for crit