/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Levels 110, 120, 130 and 140 award 400 rupies for each craft for a total of 11200 rupies. 150 awards a flair.

Starforged Legends is out.
shadowverse.com/cardpack/starforgedlegends/

September nerfs
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=402

Fate collab
shadowverse.jp/collaboration/fate/

>What events are up?
pastebin.com/u6m70G7G

Leader poll results
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/890134639402209281

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous:

Kill all dragoncucks

EXPLODE LUCKSHITTERS

>data objectively shows that Dragon beats all matchups decisively, its only non-mirror matchup that it loses is to sword going first and even then it's close
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAVEN AND SHADOW ARE THE REAL PROBLEMS SYBIL ISN'T STRONG AT ALL BUT DON'T NERF HER BECAUSE WITHOUT HER RAMP IS SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

>Shits all over control decks too but it's totally bungas honest please don't take my free board domination away
Fucking kill yourselves

THESE BLACK WINGS GLOW WITH AN AWESOME POWER

I want to cut forte's wings and listen to her screams!

CHIKOKU WA IYA DESU

how will they nerf staircase?

Let it be known that I won 4/5 of these games with a turn 9 Heavenly Aegis. The single game I didn't get to play him was against Runecraft.

All classes have cancer cards that are preventing an honest meta you stupid underage craftwar cum guzzler

Control dicks didn't give a shit about SW, Haven can banish her and Rune can bounce her, not to mention that SW is a control card anyway.

Me too except i want to cut lunas hairballs off

>Snow White shits on Control decks

You had me going for a second there, user. That's some good-ass bait.

But only one of them has a single bad half-matchup.
>deflecting AGAIN

>control giving a shit about 1/2 and 2/3

classic ungashitter

>Haven gets preemptive nerfs
>But no Dragon is fine have fun with rowen shitting down your throat because they're my pet class

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM PEOPLE ACTUALLY TRADING FOLLOWER WITH SW ITS NOT FAIR I WANT TO HIT FACE

They don't? They committed hard to overstuffing it to band-aid low curve combo decks which have had a massive problem with draw. It's more of a problem with players being greedy than a problem with staircase itself.

Yes, they have to invest resources to double hit snow white at a loss, sucking them into getting rope-a-dope'd you fucking dumbfuck. It ran all over defensive plays while also ravaging aggro niggers in any deck that ran it.

Don't you guys do anything other than complain?

Not that other guy is snow white was not balanced pre-nerf. She kills midrange too.
>snow white was balanced because her craft is shit
That's not how it works. She had too much value for 2pp. Her nerf was justified and now she's balanced.

I'm not gonna stop until Snow White stops trading into my followers

i need a link to this artist's pixiv
these are great

Would offer to play but I got some ranked and shadowcraft dailies so i decided to craft atomy tyrant to try and finish them and b3cause ive been interested in the deck, though if someone wants to host I might just join anyway

It happens in every competitive game, people always end up acting like every character/deck/weapon is stupid but theirs and deflect any criticism about their own choices, even more so if they decided to drop money to get shit.

One... Day...
;_;

How many people are going to quit this shitty game if its still dragonverse after the october nerfs?

Why would you quit instead of playing control blood?

>he said that after Dariaverse
o im laffin

>join ranked
>the enemy is rune with daria leader
>go second
>the rune guy concedes before i play anything
>got +150 points

is it what they call concede witch

'THEIR' SINS SHALL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN
DEATH TO ALL ELVES, TODAY AND FOREVERMORE UNTIL THE END OF TIME, NO MATTER THE COST!

I just want Dragon to be shit for 2 months man. Please just give me that, I'm so fucking tired of 10pp followers on turn 6 with no DoD in hand, why the fuck is there even a card that nukes the entire field and leaves behind the biggest attack and defence in the game? what were those idiots thinking?

No, it's called a sandbagger. He's giving you 150 points to fuck off and play your cancer elsewhere

Now you know why they're called concede x

well i am past sandbagging levels, it is useless to sandbag past b3; i guess he bricked badly or something

Never fucking again. We already suffered enough. Fuck off and die bandwagon newfag

I really couldn't give less of a fuck about you guys using a shit craft for months, turn 6 Bahamut and shit like that can eat a dick.

Quit arguing about stupid shit.

How do you feel about vampire sandwiches?

All dragon players need to die painful deaths so this game can have a future

why is veight crying?

He's not. It's supposed to be nervous sweating.

i just realized i hate poly roar when it is attached to pdk

>meanwhile soulsquasher can delete anything evolved for the low low price of 4 shadows
>meanwhile levi exists
>meanwhile illusionist is literally infinite value

>Momo
>tsubaki
>Swordsman
>Giant slayer
>Wild hunt
>Siegfried
>lilac
>Pixie's mischief
>Rose gardener
>Fairy driver
>woodkin curse
>Lilly
>Petrify
>Medusa's gaze
>Highway to hell
>Lurching
>Necroassassin
>Troth's
>Inquiry
>Death sentence
>Tribunal
>Nyx & Damas
>Using the pseudo-ramp of other classes
>Last words amulets and followers that punish bakamuts
>4-6 cost hard removal
List just goes and goes and goes.

We already did suck for entire fucking expansions. Fuck off.

Every craft has cancer keeping the meta from ever being an honest meta. You have to go after every one instead of just the one bullying your cancer

>PDK in unranked
Fucking neck yourself

kys dragoncancer
you're killing this game

Dragon was literally only bad during RoB

all dragon players shoul

Yes, yes... YES! BLAME THE PLAYERS FOR DAILIES. DROWN IN YOUR HATRED YOU DUMB NIGGER

I mostly play meme decks. Sorry I'm not a fucking retard like you.

Nice face dragon you got there, it'd be such a shame if someone were to... ward and heal...

face dragon was tolerable during rob btw

If I see unevolve Snow White on board I would just ignore her.

hahaha just ward bro
just ward so I can remove it for free and storm your face

>nuking the field and leaving behind a 13/13 is literally because woodkin curse counters it!
God you Dragonshitters are insuferable. This is exactly why I want Dragon to get wrecked at least for a couple of months, tired of assholes like you.

And then it values whatever follower you play that turn anyway. 3 damage

Just BnB ToS chain bro

Stop being so greedy, fuckass. Or at least be honest and say you want to win every matchup regardless of your list.

Nuking the field and leaving behind a 13/13 is okay
Doing it on t6 like every dragoncuck does isnt

What are the cards that you wish were Neutral? Dragonclaw Pendant for me

>Sorry I'm not a fucking retard like you.
>Shit on EVERYONE that dares talk shit about your broken craft

Yeah you're even worse
You're literally and absolutely the reason everyone hates dragon players. This shitty craft is killing the thread and the game.

>siegfried
lol

>10pp snowman isn't okay
Literally what? D-rank?

>2 dmg archer pings
>Still a worse 8pp pdk
It hurts so much to see how far it's fallen

>caring about 3 damage when you can 5 damage instead
lmao

>I deserve to win every game against anyone with my greedy nigger deck nobody should be able to beat me REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Trash like you are killing the game. You flock to the game in droves then cry to kikemura to carry your worthless asses.

>But mom said I was smart for winning I should be able to win because I dropped a board nuke that threatens lethal on turn 6!!!!

how do they win

Guys I think the dragoncuck broke

Yes, tell me all about how I'm a big bad dragoncuck oppressing your meta

>bullying ptp
>phoneposter
Kill yourself.

>Its the same guy that was arguing about how dragon has the weakest lategame
lmao
Bet you were the retard telling us all about how Ceres is stronger than Sibyl too

No? Go to reddit if you want to play identity games.

>says the shadowcuck who's been spamming about Dragon since TotG

>everyone is the same person
Please don't associate me with you retards who cry about every card

>saha/luci, israfil, zeus

nani

>he posted without a hint of self-awareness

Basic neutral package

neutral forest..

for ramp, but it is forest

I'm not the one crying and I play meme decks. Don't be a greedy faggot or at least have the dignity to accept the cost of your decision.

You can stall pretty hard right into brick city

>How do they win
I'm more interested in how do you not brick with the whole saha package and BnB in there

but how do you stall if your deck is a brick city

There is nothing gay if you want to fuck Veight in Vampy's clothes. Not even a ounce.

Crystals and the forced 50 algorithm

>I'm not the one crying and I play meme decks. Don't be a greedy faggot or at least have the dignity to accept the cost of your decision
lmao how do you write this shit with a straight face

Everything works in C rank user.

>lmao how do you write this shit with a straight face
some people just have nothing else to do

Staircase, ETA and Kindly Treant, just hard mulligan for them.

sure thing!

I didn't know atomy decks are so greedy that they don't even bother to run zombie party.

I just want to fuck both regardless, tbqh.

>MOOOOOOOOOOOOOM I BEAT SOMEONE WITH MY BROKEN DECK AGAIN!!!!

>trade everything efficiently against aggro sword
>even used 2 roaches just to make sure he doesn't have a board
>sword panicked and started to trade
>traded his 4/1 Juliet into my wind god when brambles is on board
>eventually he got a board because le balanced 5PP 9 defense bane storm ward (and he drew all 3 of them)
>got my Ipiria
>traded into his ward and bounce it back
>hit his face and bounce it back again
>he is at 3hp and his top deck is a quickbladder when Ipiria is in stealth for the third time

To sum it up, I won against aggro sword because I went first. Please like and subscribe.

Just zombie party bro. How can forte be real if your removal is real?

He probably has Demon Eater in hand and expected Sybil instead of fair 6pp 5 attack storm that can't be attacked. Then again even if he had zombie party he was fucked, it's not like Atomy can win against that hand.

But you already knew that.

Just cassiopia bro

>cassie clearing something that has 9 defenseon turn 5

wew

>Dies to a fire lizard out of evo
>Dies to 6-12 2/3pp 2-5dmg spells when evo'd
>Wyrm god is pretty junk
>Most people don't run ways to clear wards consistently if you play decent ones
Really is fair

>defending some dumb shitter who locks his board full of followers
D0?

Just ep bro. It's not like you have 12ep recovery per game or anything

nerf atomy btw.

Remind me again, why do retards think WLD is the worst expansion? Were they away for ToG or something? ToG is the single worst thing to happen to this game, we're STILL fucking having tier 0 broken decks thanks to ToG cards when basically they were all nerfed across multiple expansions.

Zell, Prince Cata, Eachtar, Sybil, Reaper. ToG just needs the WLD treatment. The entire expansion needs to be removed for Shadow and Dragon the same way WLD was undone for Blood. At least in WLD board fucking mattered.

It's like you forgot RoB. Cancer in general needs to be purged instead of playing expansion wars

>this faggot thinks pdk dragon is anywhere close to how stupid neutral blood was in July
Not that pdk dragon is anywhere close to balance either but woah, calm your tits.

The whole thing could be fixed if they make it so dragon cant be used in ranked

Because no one want to see the same 25-30 cards in every deck.