/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #597

''Puppy Pompidou'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Life is Strange: Before the Storm Episode 2 Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=hk9de3ljHnw

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' 19 October 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' (TBA)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − (TBA)

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/14053973
strawpoll.me/14053988
strawpoll.me/13834594
strawpoll.me/14047827

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
youtu.be/y2rwLzmOPaY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Best dog Pompidou!

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Do you sleep?

Amberprice >>>>>>>>>>>>>> ChasePrice >>>>>>>>>>>AmberChase >>>>>>>Chasefield >>>>>>> Everything else

How do I get her to moooooove...

Max is #1

i wonder what happened to Samantha

ChaseHarem>>>>>ChasePrice>>>AmberChase>>>>ChaseField>>>>Everything Else

>ChasePrice
>AmberChase
>Chasefield
Shitoria should just accept she's worthless and slit her wrists.

Codes are coming soon. Leaks;

Rachel will get herself into the trouble and (will get kidnapped) by some bad guy in this story (I will later reveal it with game files) And we will have to save her. There will be two confrontation scene; one of them will be well known character as you expected and one of them won't be one of major characters but it still will take place as confrontation and you will get shocked.Advice scene with Steph (and cute jealousy moment) is really coming this time btw

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

You better be right about Steph

Season 2 will be great

New cast = Chloefags, Maxfags, Katefags etc all slowly disappearing as all discussion moves to the new cast

when will you fuck off to tumblr falseflagger?

as long as pricefielders go away

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

he predicted that steph is into girls before this game even shipped so

She'll eventually turn her back to the fridge as you complete dinner prep. I think it's after you get Shithead his sherry glass but I'm not 100% sure.

And new shippers become just as cancerous
Where do you think you are that any general won't end up cancerous in its own way?

Alice is a small bunny with a big heart.

But she's already facing the other way!

Blah... I guess I can try it again tomorrow. It just bugs me that I couldn't figure it out on my first playthru.

a quick google search reveals that they are most commonly called "Letterman/Varsity/Basketball Jackets"

Oh wow. For the first time Chloe is thinking somebody is the coolest aside Rachel (she is her crush anyway so she already treats her goddess)

I like Steph and her relationship though I hope leak user is right this time too and i hope they give Steph more screentime

Literally the next line, though...

How big are the ep 3 leaks so far? Jefferson big?

She has to go to the sink mate, put the glasses on the table

is this the live action tv series they said they were gonna do? Good choice for Chloe

She also says Rachel looks really awesome to that poster. Can you take screenshoot of it?

Threadly reminder.

Cry Vicky, cry.

This games makes me want to be in love
Feels fucking bad man

How big are these spoilers?

Crippled Chloe > prequel Chloe >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dogshit >>>>>>>>>> LiS Chloe

youtu.be/y2rwLzmOPaY

>love interest gets kidnapped and you have to save her
>An annoying guy with an unrequited love towards the protagonist who is a lesbian will try to rape her and get BTFO's by her girlfriend

BtS really is the ultimate yuri fanfiction

Prequel Chloe >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Crippled Chloe >>> LIS Chloe

Her terror and despair must have been delicious. Shame we never got to watch Shitty Vicky kick the bucket.

I've just checked steam forums and ... is it just me or game's fandom is becoming even more retarded? These idiots are thinking this game is some kind of dating sim and we can be with whoever we want.

>Very soon the general will forget all about her

It is a dating sim. Rachel is just the only option.

was rachel justified in drugging victoria?

Out of curiosity, If LiS was released after BtS, would you still be defending it?

Yes. Shitoria deserved it.

It's a shame she didn't get raped by one of the jocks. That would have taught her to stay out of Rachel's way.

No I mean these fucks are saying

>I wanted to go with elliot
>I wanted to go with Steph
>I wanted to go with Victoria
>I wanted to go with other X person etc

I love Steph, Victoria but wtf man. Haven't they played first game or paying attention to it? Is this really the reason why they are playing this game also? There is only one solid romance option and move on focus on main plot, right?

>grafitti options at the boat on the junkyard
>buried treasure
>burial

I kind of regret sacrificing Chloe now... or not

>imagine still being a pricefieldcuck in a world where amberprice now exists

What am i defending?

I'm not at my rig right now or I would. I know exactly what you're talking about.

Even Square agrees

Friendly reminder to say yes.

>Have fun storming the castle.

I just realized this is a forshadowing and a nod to The Princess Bride poisining scene, with Victoria and the tea

>How to tie a tie

zoinks Scoob

How does he know Chloe's middle name? I thought these things weren't supposed to be common knowledge.

>There are people who would have said no
It pains my soul to know that some people have denied themselves of such joy

Maybe he saw her student ID or whatever

they have been friends since first grade

I'm actually alittle jealous, I was under the impression that she was into chloe.

Oh right, I forgot. My bad.

These two deserve to be happy like no one else in this world

these games make me realize i wasted my high school years,

Can somebody explain to me why that "plottwist" at the end of episode 2 is supposed to be important?

what the fuck do you mean?

seeing her close to nathan already had me picking out flowers for her shallow grave site.

>he searched his name
This cringe will never end

I hope she ends up with Drew or Mikey, they are good people deserves someone like her.

I mean that the whole sidestory with Sera seems tagged on to give Rachel a reason to flip her shit.
It didnt really work for me in the first episode and now they use it again in a cliffhanger, which doesnt work either.

Reminder that Chloe and Rachel are both canonically dead and there's nothing you can do about it.

she is into girls though

mikey and drew are like her bro also

but bae ending is canon ending user

>The way she can't even look Chloe in the eyes because she already knows the answer before she asks

Poor Steph, at least she was sweet about it.

>Rachel is ready to escape the town with a broken car, her highschool dropout girlfriend and $100 in her pockets
>misses the opportunity because of one dinner and then doesn't escape the town for another 3 years despite both her and Chloe still clearly wanting to and having years to think of a better plan to do it than "yolo"

yeah, okay

The bonus will finally tell us which ending is canon. And it is quite obvious that it is going to be the Bay ending. I honestly think that Rachael the psychotic bitch and her witch mother is probably the storm itself. I mean since episode 1 she was trying to destroy this entire town.

Well yeah man, its probably the most cliche shit you can pull out the ass for your story but it doesn't make the twist unimportant.

Just say you don't like the direction of this game, cause it seems to be doing fuckall.

Rachel will make sure of it, in life or in death.

are all the grills in this lezers?

but S1 is bad fanfiction

>The bonus will finally tell us which ending is canon.
Were there leaks?
I thought it was just gonna be about past max and chloe

Cutest girl in Arcadia Bay

What's wrong with her eyes?

how will the bonus tell us which ending is canon?

also, prequel is called "before the storm", which means the storm takes place, it takes only place in the bae ending, so bae ending is canon

That's a strange picture of Max you got there, user.

it's a game about alternative realities so everything can be canon.
But if frenchucks had to pick one and only one ending for their story it's pretty obvious they'd pick Bay with their hard on for tragedy and how much more attention they gave it.

Max abandoned her friend and is in Seattle, user

in Arcadia Bay sure, in the ground rotting.

Maybe they will give us a reason in ep3

analysis deeper user
Tell me about how rearranging the letters in the game spells out chasefield

The bonus will be Max going back into the past to save Chloe and Rachel, resulting in the BtS timeline. It's titled "Farewell" because she has to sacrifice her romance with Chloe to do it.

I am beginning to suspect that sadly Chloé is a virgin, all of that tough girl bullshit is just that bullshit. I mean look at the evidence.

-she knows two guys Justin and Eliot
-it was implied she was bros with both and don’t see them romantically
-no friends
-loner potential school shooter
Chloé is fucking pathetic. She’s not as cool as she tried to make her self out to be.