Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

super ded edition

Previous: >Last big update
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1112

>Upcoming changes
New classes and R9 circles info and vids: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/ktest-r9-class-patch-video-skill-descriptions/372163
Rank updates + class rework: treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1116
Diablo patch: treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1105
Class balancing 2nd round: treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1101
Guild territorial wars explained: treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1109

>Latest Patch Notes
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=3&n=1

>Current events
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=33&n=1
and ingame 'News' button

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links

>Addon Manager (includes jTOS and iTOS addons)
github.com/JTosAddon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager/releases

>Database, skill planner and other stuff
DO NOT FOLLOW BUILDS FROM TOSBASE BEFORE ASKING FOR ADVICE HERE
tos.neet.tv

>New Card Effects
docs.google.com/document/d/1HeFXLzODIesKCviYQ8I8HhdtLDODNKJZDUw-d-ohdCI

>HG 315 Purple Weapons X Practonium Purple Weapons
pastebin.com/78mTQn1Y

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Hunting Grounds locations and gear spreadsheet (all in RNG cubes now)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fP4G1JjL2pj6wMfpL_3o9pFWYIKpr3QnYgQ-XTfK21k

>Servers (choose what's the closest to your location for better ping)
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
cute (Merigolds and Majiene)

>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)

>Telsiai
Comfy (neshoi)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

Other urls found in this thread:

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#4117bbbfg.1a2a345561.14253541.1f233f426575.153545.41647585
youtube.com/watch?v=fwfFO8yQLHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fU6q-JRNmqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for futureproof is the best /tosg/ guild!

2nd for Jews

What's a good Pally3 build? I'm thinking of something with Kabba.

I posted this earlier. Some anons said it was decent, others pointed out monk or priest would fit better. See how you like it or look around the previous thread to see the Priest build another user suggested

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#4117bbbfg.1a2a345561.14253541.1f233f426575.153545.41647585

This game, Tree of Savior, is a good game!

This game is shit

>Joining CnL.jpg

Is poeg and diablo 3 general gone? I want to whine about being killed instantly from offscreen by things somewhere. iwara.tv and ulmf are down too is this the end?

I'm pretty sure poeg is still alive 2 days ago and there was never been a diablo 3 general for the past year

>there was never been a diablo 3 general for the past year
Someone kept trying to force a combined poeg and diablo 3 gen a few times in the past couple months.

I bet it wouldn't work. Their fanbase love shitting each others. Especially on that fall of oriath update and d3 necromancer pack

nth for where are the informations about C4 classes IMC

I'm pretty sure it was an afterthought when they made the new rank 8 classes. They even said there are no name for it yet. So don't expect it to be released this year in korea.

It's probably going to end up scrapped. What's even the point when they could just add attributes or equipment that give skill levels to certain skills or something more reasonable that you can make builds around? Agny already proved that no one wants R2 classes to do R8 damage. They'd be better off just reorganizing the system and scrapping the whole "classes are meant to fall off" idea altogether.

The last one I remembered poeg basically dominated the thread because no one really actually gives a fuck about D3.

Downloading now, game looks okay

Is klep or orsh the ideal NA server

Orsha

no one plays on orsha

Klai if you want more people to play with, if you want...well, less people.

is it too late? Will I struggle to find parties for low level content, not sure what class to make either

If everyone joins Orsha from now on, it won't be underpopulated!

>from now on

what keeps you playing?

Partying for low level content doesn't really exist anyway, unless you count dungeons which use a matchmaking system (which is shared between both servers).

It's never too late to swap servers UNLESS you've already farmed up a lot of shards/ET stuff, the rest is relatively easy to get farm again.
Getting to lv100 for example, is less than an hour's work for people who know what they're doing.
It'll take more time for new players of course, but I'm guessing that you're not even 50 yet so just hop on over.

To trivialize low level content, buy Sacrament and Blessing from Pardoner shops you see in town.
If you want to do it the hard way and 'learn the game' first, you can hold off doing that til you feel you have a decent grasp of mechanics.

>Getting to lv100 for example, is less than an hour's work for people who know what they're doing.
what the hell
ill check out that sacrament thing, making a character on klep now

We had a diablo general when season eleven started, necromancer and shit. Season 11 died yesterday so we might have another when season 12 starts again, new changes, buffs and shit.
Frozen orb is back, baby

So do IMC have any plans to increase the enemy count/variety/spawn rate on maps since dungeons are kill?

youtube.com/watch?v=fwfFO8yQLHQ
more shards for everyone?

The way people rush new characters is to:

- Use Sacra/Blessing buffs from Pardoners
- eat XP cards you get from exploring maps (team-based, try to 100% explore the maps you go to to get free XP cards from the Wings of Vaivora NPC in Klai)
- Dungeon spamming (there are consumable items that condense your runs, and those that outright clear the dungeon for you automatically. These cost money though) with XP boost tomes.

Using those methods it's possible to get to max level within a day, if you spend enough silver on those dungeon items.

Be sure to check the dungeons tab (or type /indun) to find what level/location your nearest dungeon is (lowest is lv50), they're simply the best source of xp. Getting an automatch party might be hard during off-hours though.

Theorycrafting and minigames.
Screw the haters, I play this game to figure out a way to be effective in this game's mess of a pvp system with non-meta builds.

Is this one of those "dead thread because of discord" generals

Might play a bit of season 12
I always liked using multishot for speed rifting but it was weak for GR's
Now it sounds like it will be strong enough to push with too which is nice.

they're bringing everyone up to necros level pretty much gonna be nice

I wanted to talk about PoE, not Diablo3.

It's dead because people are tired of shitposters being actually retarded for hours at a time.

I can't stand seeing all those low damage white numbers. If you're going to do a million chips at least like them be like half crits.

YEAH
>Mr kim how we fix stage10 weapons being still way too much strong for the game content and stage6+ armors makes people impossible to kill in PvP or die in any possible way in PVE?
>easy, lets make HG dropping shards so everyone can have multiple Stage10 gear
TRULY THE GENIOUS BEHIND RO

removing crit rate from dex was a mistake

this was so obvious to happen lmao, that's why I barely bothered to go stage 5

nah, removing it from dex was good but we need different damage types working on different colors, like, fire damage being blue, melee physical damage being yellow with a [bold] when they crit, some different color for missile, holy, ice and etc

poe is shit

I'm going to try season 12 as well, I played wizard at this last season and it was fun since we had tal rasha from the go and with tal rasha you can pretty much experiment with whatever you want as long as you proc 4 elements, but eventually you hit the wall were you either go archon or you go home
now my favorite skill is buffed as fuck so let's see how it goes.

meanwhile, while diablo and tos are relatively dead (until r9, at least I'm still hyped) and the new dota patch coming only in november, I'm playing a piece of shit called marvel heroes lmao

PoE had a very active general a few months ago, not sure what happened, I ever went there one day to ask something about d3.

Coffee is recruiting

new player here

making a wizard and friends a archer

recommend us builds please?

also you should play dragoon as your first char.

i heard it's really strong.

they are reducing monster numbers and spawn rate on maps with next patch...

i just dont want to end up with a r8 c1 at r10, those are p much worthless

What was that murmnobi build again?

Kys yourself3 cancer

wiz3ele3war2 for meta dps
cryo3chrono3-sage/elem for meta support

ar2sapp3falc3 for meta archer

what if I screw up my skills/attributes?

Pump dex for archer?
Int for wizard?

>Agny already proved nobody wants r2 classes to do r8 damage

No? Agny was broken even compared to r8 shit and the problem with that was that low rank damage classes means you get more free ranks for high rank utility. Making you take another circle stops that issue.

You can use skill/stat reset potions but those cost TP (premium currency).
You're better off rerolling the character if you don't want to spend money, since it's pretty easy to level in this game nowadays.

If you have no plans on focusing on PvP (and you shouldn't, not as new players), go pure STR for physical classes (like archer) and pure INT for magic dps classes (CON for pure support).

what's the problem with a r8 c1 at r10, lol. it means that the game is working as intended if people end up doing this. will really make builds go "unique".

best build is:
s1pelt1hop1rod3shinobimurm. access to a lot of good clone skills, finestra, the rodelero core set and debuff and murm comes to boost this shit with another strike debuff (headbutt) and some extra power for your whole skill set overall (besides the helmet not boosting clones damage, it boost all your other skills, headbutt is another good strike debuff to all your whole set and murm set itself is on par with r8 c1s.

full str, you're immortal already with swordsman base hp, high block, murm helmet's and swash buckler's extra 25% hp

now enjoy it while you can because clones are going to be killed at rank 9. mark my words.

Whats this returning event? Guess i picked a good time to come back

1 circle out of 9/10 doesn't stop anything. 4 main classes, the base and now you have 4/5 more so you can still take chrono 3/thaum 2 or something.

Also it was linker that was broken, not agni. Fireballs still do roughly the same damage as before to more targets and it's shit now.

making a wizard

can I just do whatever for my first char or should I metabuild like

Pre renewal agny fireballs killed mission bosses in one rotation and scaled way better, peddle your bullshit elsewhere.

Where is the newshitter guide?

LOL

balls were retarded too, people did 80k fireballs, and they used to do 15 hits each one, two overheats, low cooldown
not to mention that phat 70k/110k ground/pillar ticks going wild too

I meant cryo3chrono3-sage/enchanter for that meta support wiz.

You can do whatever as long as you know that you're probably not maining your first char.
Once you have the knowledge, silver, and a Token, making new chars becomes a shitton faster.

If you're wonder what the less-than-meta builds are, here are some:

wiz2link2thau2FF2 (best mat farmer right now, but might not be as useful when diablo patch comes)
cryo3kino3sage (pvp CC build)
cryo3sorc1necro3 (pvp and semi-afk farming, summons last til they die before)
pyro3thau3ench (damage support build that'll get stronger when R9 comes. Max INT instead of CON)

>Token,
i have a 7day premium token if thats what you mean

That's a start since it has a lot of little benefits that add up.
1 more dungeon run/day, 30% more XP gained, +3 movespeed, and so on.
If you haven't used it yet, I recommend doing so just as you're starting on the lv50 dungeon.
You'll have to buy a 30-day one from the marketplace for around 4m silver eventually, but that amount isn't super hard to get even for a new player, just save your silver.

So when buying the buffs from town where am I supposed to go? Not seeing a indepth or simple guide anywhere in the OP

The little horizontal bars with text are player shops, click on the bar to open that menu. Pardoners shops are purple.

Yeah it's outdated as fuck.
Your best bet for newbie info is to join a guild, since you're not guaranteed to get decent answers in this thread 100% of the time.
Whisper any one of the leaders in the OP and they'll get back to you, there aren't really any requirements in joining one.

For now, look for these shops with a scroll item on them (like this one with 'Welcome Home Savior! etc).
Get Sacrament and Blessing (you get by with just Sacra for really low level stuff).

Yeah I found those. Not sure where to go from there, just run around and oneshot things till it runs out?

Blessing runs out after a set number of hits (fairly high, but it'll run out before the duration), Sacra lasts for the entire duration.

Your main goal for now is to reach lv50 to get started on that dungeon xp train.
Just follow the maps for the main quests (ones with orange flags), you might as well do them for extra XP cards.
If you feel up to it, explore the maps you go to 100%, you get free cards from a Klai NPC as well for doing so.
Lv50 dungeon is in Tenet Garden, if you're not lv50 by the time you reach the map, grind on the mobs inside Tenet Church (F2 has the most mobs) til you can run the dungeon.
All of this is super easy if you have pardoner buffs.

I'm a UK player and I have an interest in this game. What's the best way for me to play it? Is just getting it off of Steam okay?

>spoonfeeding everything to some 80 iq newfag who will drop this game as soon as he gets to max

stop being so pathetic

Yes, Steam is fine. Fedi is your closest server.

It takes about as much effort as your shitpost, so why not?

you understimate my autism, I played at least 3k hours of diablo 2

Because it looks pathetic
Why not wipe his ass too if he asks for it?
This guy is so retarded he doesnt even know how to quest or do anything

>uhhh guys pls what do I do??? how do I lvl??
>how do I play game????

>Is just getting it off of Steam okay?
You can't play it in any other way

>havent played properly in like a year
>all these changes
wew lad im liking what im reading

Knowing to use pardoner buffs and focusing on dungeons isn't really knowledge that you just pick up as a new player.
Any retard can learn to do quests, but it sure as hell not the best way to go about things.
Teaching people these things lets them level up faster and experiment with more builds.

Getting people through the tedious parts of the game faster to let them experience the class system is more likely to have people stay than quit.

Don't play on fedi because it's dead and no tosg players.

You're dead and not a tosg player

yeah fuck him thanks for the help, these buffs are insane (and really cheap? i can easily afford to 600 every time i need them)

I'm alive and am a tosg player playing on an alive server with tons of other tosg players and tons of stuff on the market and low queue times and active TBL and no subhuman ESLs shitting up the chat.

>more than 1m damage with only 2 heal tiles and purple pract charity gear
youtube.com/watch?v=fU6q-JRNmqk

uhmmmm... murmnobis btfo?

Magic missile (wizard3) sounds fun but it seems like you'd only go w3 for the quickcast

:eyes:

쟤말투가 진짜 아저씨같아 시발 쓰레기게임이야 징그러워

Yes, but is that server close to me in the UK? Even if it's active, if I can't play it lag-free then my gameplay experience is hindered and, with regards to parties, so is everyone else's.

That server doesn't exist.

Klaipeda is US East. I have 120 ~ 200 ms.
Server activity for such a dying game is much more important than 60 more ping.

come Fedimian and join Coffee!

that's pretty much it, but it's still a good filler. wiz 3 ele 3 warlock 2 kinda needs those skills, that's why you use energy bolt and some good players even put one point into freezing sphere.

by the way, magic missile has a hidden interaction with negative aoe ratio, so there's a massive damage synergy with joint penalty (damage) and the hangman's knot skill (-aoe def ratio attribute)

Klaipeda is not even half of those things.
>no subhuman ESLs shitting up the chat
>Klaipeda
Ahahahah

I dont know what causes this immense damage
360k per healtile proc

>play on orsha
>make a new account on klaipeda cause bored
>instantly find out channel colors go higher than orange

Klaipeda barely has 300 more players than fed, it was proved already. Klaipeda has better queue times tho thanks to orsha helping a bit. this game netcode is an ass, specially for half of the combo classes, europoor should stay at fedimian, or he will regret hard later if he starts to really enjoy the game

Don't fall for the "le dead server fedimian" meme
It has been proved Fedimian have the same activity of NA server but with less cancer, Klaipeda and Silute are fucking plagued by RMT whales dominating the server more than EU or Orsha
Telsiai and Varena are just full of autism but from UK i wouldn't roll there

More like 150 more, basically nothing

Silute's is not that bad regarding whale's desu. Klaipeda is definitely the worst because of the early botting problems (that the later port to silute barred a bit) and the RMT shaming culture. Also, regarding RMT shaming, I think the SEA servers actually have 0 problems with it, it's most a "western" thing I guess

It's a Zealot2 skill. It gives a huge boost for your next attack so it seems to apply for all your heal tiles as it's shown in that video. Now just imagine how much damage a Cleric3(...)Zealot2 whale can output with the aid of Aiming with a single Heal bomb with that setup.

How horrifying. Combined generals are always disasters. If someone wants to keep slow threads alive they need to badger Hiro to add room for more threads.

>asking jewro to increase operational costs by a few cents

Oh that skill looks like an asura strike type of thing

>consume 50% of sp to do some %more damage on your next attack
lol if they dont fix that with heals its going to be pretty strong

Not as good as murmnobi though
You would still be limited by healtiles which are a max of 17