>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/axpn_yzvvXE?t=433
youtu.be/OCZ4Rh8VxSQ
rule34-data-003.paheal.net/_images/cc3d08dc88f22a7b2aad9f0e6ff67dcd/2319420 - Dark_Souls Dusk_of_Oolacile Nat_the_Lich.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Continue to judge me.

Make your way back to Undead Asylum, you get three chances for a BKS there. Worst case, savescum, you don't need to restart the entire character. Absolute worst case, use Collector's Edition to dropswap.

Which stat is best to dump points into past the soft caps in Dark Souls 1? Like, assuming you were leveling up to SL200 or something.

So I'm pretty sure I just saw some dude wearing the hexer's outfit. Is there actually a way to give yourself cut content without getting banned while playing online?

>has horizontal and vertical swings in 1H and 2H
>scales decently with Str/Dex and Int
>the WA gives you a poke or a roll-catch/wake-up, AND buffs the weapon with even more magic damage
>sexy as hell and the buff mimics DMB without the need to actually get DMB

I think I found a new weaponfu, guys. That being said, post your own weaponfus and explain why.

Which boss is the edgiest in the entirety of the Souls series? And why is it Artorias?

I don't even think the un-implemented armors have stats. Maybe you just saw someone doing a very accurate cosplay.

>Huge
>Rusty
>How is this even a weapon?
>Overhead R1 CHOP CHOP CHOP
>Overhead charged R2 for increased CHOP
>Hole up nigga imma sharpen it, gimme a sec
>CHOP CHOP CHOP

Endurance continues to give you equip load, so it's useful for eventually getting to a point where you can ninja-flip in heavier armors.

It's just a worse Yhorm's, user.

Well, not to me.

his fanclub is pretty edgy too

>Gee Raime, how come Nadalia lets you have TWO swords?

>It pokes real good
>Low stat requirement
>Much stagger
Its not as good as it was in DS2 but I'm a filthy castermain whose shit at melee so its all I got.

i want to hugg the Firekeeper
she's so snuggly

i want to service gwyndolin

>The L1
>The fucking L1
>WA isn't worth a damn, R2 isn't worth a damn, R1 is just an inferior version of the L1
>But the FUCKING L1, holy shit
>Jump forward a mile and then delete a motherfucker
>Uses basically no stamina

Lets continue talking about manus.

manus anus

Firekeeper is for hugging

Probably the only boss in all souls games that genuinely spooks me

>Horizontal R1s
>R2 poke
>Rollpoke
>Spacelaunch
>Huge synergy with resin and bundles
>Medium stamina consumption for an ultra
>Looks cool as fuck without being too anime
>boise
>Works on a good variety of builds
>Manages to be effective despite it's split damage

The little UGS that could

Firekeeper is good waifu but Karla is superior

Every time he grabs me into the past with that warp-hand I make my fiance stroke my head and call my mom for me.

shes an inbred slag

come say that to my face bitch

He fugged Dusk

she'd get split in twain by his dick though

I don't think he looked like that when he laid with her.

Just listen to her moaning. Had it not been for graphical limitations and graphic imagery laws, she would've been drenched in the abyss cum flooding the township

what moaning?

probably this
youtu.be/axpn_yzvvXE?t=433

>that feel when you try the asylum demon weaponless for an hour with no progress

how do i become good at game, user?

black firebombs

where should I get its health too before using them? I don't want to use them and then have it kill me

bit more than 3 quarters i think

I still think on that creature from the Abyss that preyed upon me.
My faculties were far from lucid, but I quite clearly sensed certain emotions.
A wrenching nostalgia, a lost joy, an object of obsession, and a sincere hope to reclaim it

why does he grab you?

lost dark souls technique

youtu.be/OCZ4Rh8VxSQ

ABYSSED

Can't this still be done with the Manual Attack Aiming setting turned on?

fairly accurate representation
thicc

>longswords have more range than ultra greatswords
why?

turns out the firebombs do all the work. feels like cheating. oh well.

SAUCE

here be thine erotic parchment
rule34-data-003.paheal.net/_images/cc3d08dc88f22a7b2aad9f0e6ff67dcd/2319420 - Dark_Souls Dusk_of_Oolacile Nat_the_Lich.jpg

LONGswords vs greatswords

greatswords are just glorified axes, LONGswords are LONG swords.

that's just a dead angling, still commonly used in ds1 and nowhere nearly "lost" you fucking weeb

im kind of bored of the game, how do i make dork soles great again bros? maybe some fun weponz? or challenge runs?

>challenge runs

SL1 run
throwables only run
speed run (at your own pace, don't try to compete for a world record)
NPC roleplaying run
no death run

Sure, I'm game.

>pic
that cant be real

let's see

Dayum. /roll

What is a great place to hide in good Ol' Anor Londo/After Pontiff
I got to do some stuff so I would like to give blues a chance

/roll

>Thief
>Warriors of Sunlight
>Dried Finger Active
>Left Hand Standard Shield, Right Hand Greatswords
>Miracles

I'm pretty sure I've done this one before. Or at least something like it.

Dark Souls 1
"Dark" Souls 2
Dark "Souls" 3

has anyone actually ever completed a play through from these sorts of images?

>Dark Souls "1"

Is that an actual Sully animation? Looks so bad

>509
>Deprived
>Warriors of Sunlight
>No shields
>Frostbite Weapons Only
>Standart Shield
- Doest that mean no shield at all or I can use a shield on my back like grass crest?
>Straight Sword
- Irithyll Straight Sword

Well, that's gonna be really easy run.

Oh yeah, wrong class. It's assassin.

No shield means no shield, not no blocking

I hid in this spot for like 3 hours without getting caught once, all the blues got destroyed though.

Didn't have the obscuring ring on either.

Fixed.

i remember back when you could hide between the two fogwalls after pontiff. i gathered sooo many souls with that

>summoning for taurus demon

holy shit how are you this bad

Guess I'll roll, pls be interesting

1vs1 me fag

this sounds miserable desu

So what's the deal with "Player-made Covenants" like Bloodshades and Vicars? Not enough fun with the existing kinds that you have to make your own?

Ofcourse soul of cinder gets a bullshit stunlock attack that kills me from full health
Let's just take every half-decent boss in the game and spoil him with a shitty no windup oneshot attack
Great design there a-team

This is what casuals actually feel like

>t. 13 vigor

if you don't have at least 1250 hp unembered then you're playing the game wrong and cannot complain about getting 1 shotted, if you're playing in NG+ or beyound, then well, this is what you signed up for.

I have 977 at 26 vigor, how the fuck am i supposed to have 1250?

go up to 36

a lot of tryhards go all the way to 48

Literally youtuber subscriber bait, that's it.
A very scarce few are more or less autists obsessing over something for attention (Priscilla's DS1 covenant) or LE ANONYMOUS LEEGUN (Vicars), but the majority of them are just youtuber subscriber bait.

ways to liven up PvP because the covenants in the game are fucking terrible.

to add to this, you don't need to level dex/str until after you get your required vig/end. The scaling in this game is dogpoo and only really makes a difference over raw weapons after you pump it to absurdly high levels

Ok

Cosplay for people who have little imagination but don't want to be the millionth Gattsu. And it can be pretty fun under circumstances, as well as concentrate activity creating 5+ people sessions
Vicars had nothing to do with le anonymoose

Give me something like this for 1 and 2, I don't feel like playing 3 right now.

>The scaling in this game is dogpoo and only really makes a difference over raw weapons after you pump it to absurdly high levels
lmao

hey guys look! It's my first ever Soulsborne character, left right outside the Sir Allone bonfire because I got bored and burned out trying to get to him, let alone actually beat him

Reckon I can get away with using the collector's edition to change my character's appearance? She's pretty ugly desu

CEing your name and appearance is a guaranteed softban in 2

I-I'm not the only one who does this?!!

what's the difference between a softban and a hardban?

Softbans in 2 move you to a different playerpool with all the other people who got softbanned, the only real difference is that you run into the occasional flat out hacker and the SM orange borders are no longer accurate.
Hardbans in 2 happen when you DC too many times with phantoms, they can be reverted with the bone of order

No matter what you do she'll be an ugg and only passable from certain angles and favourable lighting at best, just wear a mask/fullhelm
a softbun doesn't prevent you from using online features, it places you in the "naughty kids" pen. And there are no degrees of naughtiness, if you edit your face you're the same scum as the dude with 99 in all stats at 30k sm

sometimes you just gotta go with what fits your theme
yhorms is too ornate for someone who's a psychotic butcher

With or without ember?

Any good blessed weapons aside from lothric knight ugs?

Ironically enough softbans are permanent, the only way to get around them is to family share and play on a different steam account
hardbans can be reverted fairly easily by just playing the game for a new bone of order

lol what the fug, I'm guessing it'll be much harder to find other players if I get softbanned, so I'll keep character's tranny face then, thanks you both

>First Souls game was 2
I'm so sorry, user.