CARROT
the perfect crypto for twinks on /biz
Buy that CARROT!!

Looks shit!

The more reason it will be pumped 1000%, the shittier the better

What is it called?

what the fuck is it called boys i need to be in on this

Incent INCNT
Learn how to reverse image search, faggot.

If only there were a way to sort coins by date added!

Incent (INCNT) was listed a mere 3 hours ago. From what I've observed with freshly released cryptos, there is almost always a massive dip all the way down to what is then for all intents and purposes considered the "true" starting price. Hesitant to jump right in.

I jumped right in. Same thing happened with MUS and I missed out on massive gains. Just bought 1000.

It's a WAVES token no ?

Dev got a shit load to sell on Cryptopia.

If it is it cost him 1 WAVE to make

Read up on them.

INCENT is envisioned as a next-gen customer loyalty program, or rather the foundation upon which each constituent enterprise can base theirs on. The premise is that traditional loyalty programs have rewarded esoteric "plastic chips" of limited value to repeat/loyal customers which offer limited functional advantages in that specific enterprise(s) only, ensuring they remain worthless in the eyes of the majority of consumers. INCENT apparently seeks to fundamentally change this by rolling out a blockchain-based alternative that would enable companies to provide a loyalty token that would not only enable customers to redeem them for various offerings and packages but would also maintain value outside of the loyalty programs, holding secondary value as cryptocurrency as well. Their team believes this would incentivize people to consume more since there is literally more incent to do so.

In my opinion, this has promise because so far it appears to be among the few attempts at bringing crypto to the limited attention span of the normies who don't quite get how it all works but would be more than willing to jump aboard for what seems to do nothing but benefit them.

From a financial viewpoint they argue companies would be incentivized to adopt this program because the digital nature of it essentially precludes the need for much hands-on involvement in the form of paperwork, overhead and other tidbits, supposedly greatly reducing costs of maintaining a loyalty program via INCENT.

If their vision is correct and it proves a success, I see no reason why this couldn't be considered a moderate success in integrating the less tech savvy mainstream audiences into utilizing blockchain technologies (whether they even realize it or not).

Put a test amount in to see where it goes. Nothing to lose, wisdom to gain.

top zozzle m8, quick with the shilling.... i won't even bullshit I'm just buying because, like all other new coins, I'm expecting a big pump and then a big dump

>coin is called Incest
Lol I ain't investing in that shit

then miss out on the pump you illiterate poon

People are not going to consume more in the upcoming economic depression. Pay attention to the retail exodus taking place in the US right now. DO NOT BUY

Nuts to invest in this

tidex.com/#/exchange/INCNT_BTC

Look at the volume for 4 days... Almost zero

10 BTC for sale on Cryptopia for two days..
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=INCNT_BTC

please

Isn't consumer spending just shifting? For example Walmart, which has been closing a bunch of stores as of late, I believe. But then Kroger is growing. Wouldn't it be a bit early to assume it's purely decreased spending.

There is definitely an observable decrease in spending, sure, but does it account for possible increases in other places?

Newfag here, could you explain in more simple terms?

the who came up with this and why?

Modern consumers have changing priorities, but reduced demand for luxury goods, increasing automation, an increasing lack of meaningful employment, are just a few of the factors that are going to be behind the next crash. Lenders are pulling the same shit that led to the 2008 crash too.

I've had this idea for seven fucking years and some pony faggots start it underneath me god fucking damn it.

What about the basics however? Food and clothes are things people will need no matter the financial situation. Well, clothes not so much, but food definitely. Medicine, entertainment, housing and so forth are all candidates, but I digress - food is probably one of the most saturated markets since it's high demand, so how wouldn't a loyalty program that holds intrinsic secondary value give people some modicum of incentive to continue to spend at specific places they thus become "loyal" to? Isn't coaxing a returning customer out of a chance customer the point of loyalty programs?

The coin was released a few days back on Waves main trading site. There are almost no buys.

Then they started to sell on Cryptopia with a 10 BTC sell wall that has never been touched... that all is UNDER the current price on Bittrex.

What's that tell you ? They are painting the tape. It's all the company selling and buying.

Their marketing manager is an Australian kindergarten teacher..

They are going to have an impossible time selling a loyalty program in the US. Hell how many apps do you have on your phone for every single fucking store, and coupons and and and...

and how are they going to sell it to the US when they are in Australia ? Plus do you think any company is going to give over their personal loyalty program to use an app built on Waves ?

And it's built on the backbone of Waves which who knows, it could be a big scam itself. They produced nothing except pretty websites and ANOTHER promise of a decentralized exchange.

it cost them ONE Wave to make the token..

ONE

0.00027300 BTC

My advice.. see how it plays out.

This shit smells

Check it out. they say in thier ANN that they have raised 1 Million Dollars US...

ok

So if YOU "raised a million dollars" already and your linked-in page said that you were the former CEO of Bitscan,
linkedin.com/in/rob-wilson-8a769673/
and you knew people would be doing their due diligence,

Would your page look like this ?

bitscan.com/

and then the page for the current project that ALREADY "raised 1 million US"
incentloyalty.com/

GTFO

I suppose, but supermarkets already have their own loyalty programs that reward their consumers with gas points and regular good sales. Clothing will probably just end up moving towards hand me downs and thrift shopping, and you can't really incentive those type of situations. This coin might've had legs in a healthy economy, but the one we have is everything but healthy.

its a pump and dump nobody is expecting long term gains

Who the fuck are developing all these god damn coins? I swear there is literally a new one popping up every god damn week. As a newcomer to crypto it's confusing as hell, obviously there are only going to be a few cryptocurrencies that become mainstream, while others wither and die. I don't know man, being uneducated is really frustrating guys, will I actually learn anything if I continue to lurk here?

How long till that dip brother?

bump this thread, you're kind of foolish for not buying in... its going to pump heavily like every other new coin

Who the fuck cares.

I've seen sittier coin than this getting pumped 2500%

seriously, who the fuck cares.

fuck off already