/nintyg/ Nintendo General

He WILL Make You Understand Edition

This is a general for the discussion of Nintendo consoles and the games released on them.
Previous: Tags: /wug/, /3dsg/, /mk8g/, /arms/

>Important News
「!」Footage of Xenoblade 2's Grendle Town: youtube.com/watch?v=Yp4fOSUWtyM
「!」Niantic implements and disables new anti-cheating system: nintendoeverything.com/niantic-implements-new-anti-cheating-measure-in-pokemon-go-disabled-after-fans-quickly-find-a-workaround/
「!」New advert for Mario Party The Top 100: youtube.com/watch?v=WW9PXNXTzJw
「!」Nintendo eShop Halloween Sale coming soon: nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-teases-new-halloween-eshop-sale-for-europe/
「!」Exclusive Pokemon revealed for Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon: nintendoeverything.com/japanese-flyer-confirms-returns-of-exclusive-pokemon-in-ultra-sun-and-ultra-moon/
「!」Bridal Peach amiibo unlocks a bridal dress costume for Mario: twitter.com/NinDailyNews/status/921345511847755776
「!」Splatoon 2 is getting a new weapon in the Range Blaster: twitter.com/SplatoonJP/status/921298867903070208
「!」Rare Blade called Tokiha revealed in Xenoblade 2 art: nintendoeverything.com/rare-blade-tokiha-art-and-footage-in-xenoblade-chronicles-2/
「!」Fire Emblem Heroes login bonus now live: nintendoeverything.com/fire-emblem-heroes-fire-emblem-warriors-login-bonus-celebration-live/

>Upcoming Releases
JP - nintendo.co.jp/schedule/index.html
NA - nintendo.com/games/coming-soon/
PAL - nintendo.co.uk/Games/Upcoming-Games/Upcoming-Games-753286.html

>3DS Model Comparisons
nintendo.com/3ds/features/compare#/compare-3ds

>amiibo Compatibility Chart
amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2017/05/amiibo-igcc-12.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/XenobladeJP/status/921273770937016322
forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2017/08/01/switch-battery-problems-heres-nintendos-hilariously-convoluted-seven-hour-fix/
nowloading.co/p/nintendo-switch-screen-scratch-dock-fix/4221488
polygon.com/2017/3/6/14831896/nintendo-switch-wi-fi-issues
en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27111
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

STOP DYING

I wish I had a copy of Donkey Konga...

bump

Mario Run.

Ok, since you guys are being lame: I will doodle your favorite Nintendo character if you bump the thread.

bump

Tails?

Conquers gf from bad fur day

I hate games and people who play them. I am an adult. Get a fucking job you slobs.

Cmon now...

I hate the constant decay of human life as an individual ages and proceeds slowly towards a metamorphosis into the unknown t b h.

Also
>tfw 10 levels away from getting best princess in Mario Run

anyone have the picture of all mario's odyssey outfits and the references they're making to

Gor you are cute. Wanna marry?

if it's a leak, it's a good one

What was it?

dry bones

Does anyone know what firmware do the newest n2ds xl run off the shelf? I want to get one for christmas and hack it

you can fuck off m8

fado from ocarina of time

bud why

GBAtemp or even the emugeneral are better for that, nintyg is for literal nintendo cocksuckers that will unironically claim FE musou is a good game.

Ness

Nice

Answer this

musou is just a shitty version of EDF. There's so much god damn clutter on the map and pointless submissions

Did you play it, user?

Metroid II >> AM2R > Samus Returns
Prime 2 >>> Prime > Prime 3

That's just wrong man.

Will grand theft oddesey be good? Argue and give this post yous and I will determine winner. Official poll do not samefag punishment of death.

twitter.com/XenobladeJP/status/921273770937016322

The fuck are these lines written all over that black bitch?

Man i'm absolutly not sure if i will buy a switch.
im more into weeb games n shit.
is there anything i can look forward to?
i heard that a new shin megami tensei will get a release in the next 2-3 years ?

>wait till switch is $260
>buy it
>no games
>the nintendo fx is announced
>anticipation, hype, new Mario game
>wait till its $260
>no games
>nintendo z360 released!

So is there a way to use to transfer Pokemon from my Red/Blue on the Virtual Console to Gold/Silver without having two 3DSes? I keep hearing about PokeBank but it doesn't recognize the games then disconnects.

Have you grown attached to your pikimen or something? Does it matter?

I'm still trying to figure out if xenoblade 2 has a gacha system on its blades.

Nope only hokum kury

Mostly just don't wanna have to find another 3DS and then buy the game again, play it again, just to do some trading

Yeah sorry I can't help I just shitpost

Only if you are nice and play co-op with me and have a real vagina.

Sent.

Some spin off musou are pretty weak. Hyrule Warriors is good.

Other M > all of those.

Yes.

There's already a few weeb games out.

Pokebank should work.

Does anyone know if the Japanese version of Fire Emblem Warriors is getting an update to add English language support now that it's out world wide?

Did you buy the JP version because you couldn't wait for then western release?

No, it's cheaper for me to import games than buy domestically and I'm thinking about weather or not I should grab the USA or JPN version of FEW since the JPN version is cheaper.

IIRC, the Japanese physical version of I Am Setsuna displays English text when inserted into a Switch that has default language English. So I don't think that should be too much of a hindrance to you? Unless, of course, I'm super wrong about this.

That'd be cool except the eshop only shows Japanese language for FEW. The problem is that it doesn't say anything about game audio but only displayed languages

I actually imported a physical copy of I Am Setsuna for that reason, along with Hyrule Warriors and Mario Kart 8 because those were games that I could confirm had English language options in the Japanese versions.

Splatoon 2 never got updated to include English in the Japanese version, but some Lego game did, which is why I'm concerned about Fire Emblem.

SUPER MARIO WAHDYSSEY

Also Fado bumbp.

I ain't clicking that shit.

Its official decided and non-negotiable. Mario oddesey will be good or gor will give you money back

HW is the only one I tried

Ah sorry coop is a turn off I want independent partners not one reliant on me.

>implying I won't be the one carrying your ass
Pfft.

I've been playing Dynasty Warriors since #2 on PS2 and they are literally the same game every time. Except a few licensed games try neat stuff and hyrule warriors imo happens to be the fastest playing with lots of content that isn't just "level up all these Chinese people to 50".

OGEY

i finished steamworld dig 2 on thursday night. should i get something else from the store to play or just wait it out till odyssey? kind of on a big game kick rn after how fun swd2 was

Well jve been playing destiny for a while and it is a really good game.

wait and go full hype until next friday

Do you have any backlogs?

I already played Halo 3 a few gens ago.

you cant conpare the two - halo 3 had a story. destiny does not.

i bought the orange creamsicle 2ds xl and it's cute as fuck

came with 11.4, ntrboot with my dstt worked perfectly on it

After you play it a bit, is it still untarnished and good orange? Or does it become worn out cumorange?

god I love my Switch

forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2017/08/01/switch-battery-problems-heres-nintendos-hilariously-convoluted-seven-hour-fix/

Does this work?

nowloading.co/p/nintendo-switch-screen-scratch-dock-fix/4221488

Does this work?

Does this work?

polygon.com/2017/3/6/14831896/nintendo-switch-wi-fi-issues

Does this work?

no

no

no

no

no

no

no

then what will work

Can't check it without disabling adblock which I wont do.

Also

>Forbes
>most likely a "Contributor" article by some dumb fuck "tech nerd" who doesn't know shit except about which iPhone makes him gayer

Gitting Gud

>Gitting Gud
ok, sounds very reasonable

Try it. Also anybody else want doodle requests for thread bumps?

Kirby doing a big succ

Corsola

9 more areas until Daisy!

Is Culdcept Revolt good?

Are you trying to bang an art chick?

It might work..

If by bang you mean co-co-op with.

en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27111

Oh you want to fist her while your buddy gives her anal?

Bit weird

No, it's where you cuddle together under a soft blanket and drink coco while vidya.

But then she thinks she has gas but its just like coffee and she shits everywhere uncontrollably and your amiibo are ruined

hehe

Gross. Are you that girl?

Also
Picross S is pretty comfy but the new Mega Picross will take some getting used to.

Can't have anal with a chick without an enemiga first

I haven't been here in a while. Have you taken up drawing?

Enigma? That's the guy from Batman.
Also in hope the next Batman game is also on Switch. Arkham City and Origins were not bad at all on Wii U.

Yes. Want a doodle?

Sure, how about a manta ray. Why did you start arting?

Gotta have hobbies while waiting for new vidya.

That is personal

Can you make it a stingray that kirby is deepthroating, about to get steve irwind?

No u weirdo.

Man, I wish Overcooked had more regular cooking levels. It's more like a puzzle game than just making regular dishes in a normal kitchen.

If this thread dies I will leave until I get my copy of Odyssey.

Anyone know if me and a a friend, both with a Switch + a copy of FE Warriors can play together, or only on the same Switch with split screen

Any guesses on which games are going to be in the 24th sale?

Just check on the eshop page. If it says online 2 players then you can both play on different systems.

bump

I forgot I got this game way back.
Simple DL Series vol.37.

The Giant Run.

Me too. And I didnt even buy it

I want daisy in a sketchy confrontation with an African american mario because daisy always makes me think of a girl that's been blacked. fuckin hoe.

Daisy is a virgin.