pastebin.com/Qf2AKa8R

>Source / Quake mouse sensitivity converter
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.com

Here comes T.Racer!

I want to bully D.Va until she cries!

Link to the old thread you fucking moron.

here's one for best girl.

Playing as a little Swiss woman in a video game makes /owg/ unreasonably upset.

D.Va needs bigger tits

How to make Torbjorn viable:

Allow Torbjorn to build his turret through damage, repairing the turret and building it up at the same time.

Allow Torbjorn to stop his turret from firing.

That's really all you need.

I thought GC Gooksan supposed to be good.

no korean team is good, they will loose against NA and even China in OWL

Torbjorn as every other defense hero needs to be underpowered and viable only for, and this may surprise you defense, because by design they are supposed to excel in that

?

when are they going to release the league skins?!

user you forgot the most important thing
>symmetra got Hindi voicelines
>still no Portuguese for Lucio
>No Swedish voicelines for Torbjörn

New hero announcement at Blizzcon?

These changes would make him excellent on defense and even potentially viable on offense in the hands of a smart player.

Little to no skill heroes shouldn't get buffs.

are we allowed to post mei in this thread?

Why the fuck do i have problem hitting people in OW but i have absolutely zero fucking problem with killing people in q live / lawbreakers / cs ?

No, fuck off fatty

>Koreans still on the older patch
Contenders was ok. For them it was right as it happened. What's up with these faggots tho

>retarded meifag posts picture for ants

No. Fuck off.

Yes, always

shut the fuck up retard

please answer.

shit netcode and engine

NOVEMBER AND YOU WILL ENJOY IT

No one fucking KNOWS YET

>mfw i turn on any high level stream and they dont miss the same shots i do

So whats their secret? I play on EU i know the servers are shit but it shouldnt make THAT much of a difference.

They are molded by it. Effect thought he was good because he reveled in this shit show so he went to CSGO and got btfo hard.

If your team doesn't have mercy and its a ranked match then you are going to lose.

Tracer skill doesn't exactly translate to CSGO well.

thank you.

>2017
>Lucio still hasn't got a Jet Set Radio themed skin
>Sym's gun still tracks through walls and is wildly OP
>Junkrat and Roadhog don't have Mad Max lines but Ana does
>Mei still in the game

blizzard needs to get it together

gab is CUTE

>it's a "solo healing as Lucio with 5 DPS" episode
>Spend both rounds sitting on the point while the enemy teams much better comp trickles in
>VICTORY

>unironically asking for an overpowered defense torbjorn
You know this is exactly the problem i was referring to? That defense hero atm are viable only defending and underpowered attack and it's fine? As if breaking through a cheese comp wasn't tedious enough now

>Here comes T. Racist!

>"things that absolutely don't happen in the current meta but I lie about on the internet to make myself feel better about mercy being a must pick"

>That defense hero atm are viable only defending
But offence heroes can defend better than the defence heroes.

Reminder defense heroes will never be viable because every member of the dev team is ranked plat or lower so they balance based on their nonexistant skill,
which is the reason why the last three heroes were custom made to counter either Reinhardt or other non-meta heroes.

filtered

Don't reply to me like that

>being THIS mad about the MercyMeta

Well, if blizzard decided to make an entire category of poorly designed hero i can't really do much to change it

tracer can't unless you're a fucking god.

>Attack shitters getting salty over Defence mustard race

is it american hours now?

>gooks doing giganti strats

I'm perfectly fine with the current state of defense hero, it's the amount of idiots who ask for them to be buffed without realizing it will break the game that bothers me

>going through the grind of junken
>someone always leaves within the first half
Still managed to survive most of the time, but usually its when you lose someone useful like zen that it gets hairy. Two had widows and we pulled through those ones just fine.

I'm better at defending with tracer then attacking, does that means I'm a god?

It means you must be pretty bad at tracer.

I-I'M DOING MY BEST OK? O-OK?

On defence, you have a much better safety net where everyones focused on the push and you have a whole lot of area and strong defences to fall back to compared to infiltrating said defending lines, so not really.

oops, meant for

s-sorry

tracer on defense is map dependant. You're not gonna do shit as her in Hanamura point A, for example. When you flank behind enemy lines on Defense it's much more dangerous because your healers can't support you and your blinks have to be used much more carefully.

>shitter theorycrafting
k

>Reinhardt having any German

>when you save a teammate and they say thanks

Won plenty of games in diamond without Mercy.
Maybe you're just shit.

hana's tiny tatas

Healer are not supposed to support you with tracer so i don't really see the point

>20m spot
>bigger than NFL

I only play sombra to hack genji players and spend the entire game fucking them over

esports ready

You'd probably win more if you hacked the mercy players.

As long as faggots that platy genji suffer I don't care

My flatmate has been getting really into Overwatch recently, and when we're chatting shit and getting stoned he keeps encouraging me to get it.

I've tried it a bit and everyone was a complete faggot when I said I was new and asked for advice, and yet to the best of my knowledge this is a community that hates "le toxic players x333" and yet they were still faggots

is it worth getting y/n

Theres an option to leave chats so they're essentially muted, so take that as you will. If you play with your roomie then you have all the communication you'd need in this.

This general is filled with shitposters that hate the game and make sure you know it. That said it can get pretty frustrating at times if you take it too seriously because of its nature as a casual game. It's really fun if you play with friends.

>tfw too stupid to play anything besides soldier

yeah what says is right. The game is at its best when you're playing with your own friends, really

For those of you out there that arm aim, what sen do you use

>mercy joins voice
>it's a boy

Anyone else downloading TF2?

Yeah, that's what I was thinking - on games like Siege I only play ranked and even casual with friends and just mute the chats anyway, is communication not a complete necessity in this game then? The games seemed like complete clusterfucks but admittedly it was just quick match casual - the few times I went on mic or delved into the chat it was either complete tryhards or furries

Yeah, it was pretty bizarre - I was playing quick matches and people got fucking livid at me for playing the woke robot Zenyetta instead of picking Mercy, when I mentioned I was new and I'd probably be better as a DPS character instead of a healer they all went quiet and kept playing Soldier and Genji and shit

thanks anons, I'll probably give it a whirl when my student bennies come through again

You're giving them free wins, I don't think they're suffering much.

>the league skins?!
redpill me about that

Mercy is fucking broken right now so a lot of people think that not having a Mercy = automatic loss. QP only players are mostly retarded and everything they say should be taken with a grain of salt.

it's just me or it seems NA players are more toxic than euros?

Nah because all genji players are raging faggots and the fact he's not getting gold kills for his ego would drive any genji player insane

Yeah, I've gathered as such by lurking in these threads - thanks for the advice anyway man. I really don't give a shit about chats in video games as most players perform like they have downs syndrome, but my god the amount of shit I got in this game in fucking casual for playing Zenyetta was unbelievable

i put my turret on the payload

Communication isn't all that if you play in quick play matches or lower rank competitive games, nobody else knows how to talk about shit unless its to whine, so you don't really miss out on muting them. Stick with a few friends and keep the talking around them, unless they're the kinds to sperg out easy then take caution. >playing the woke robot Zen
He's a solid pick, utility and can handle fights himself if it comes to it, stick with him and you can do some heavy work.

try torb or junkrat or rein or mercy

400dpi, 9 in game. 400&8 is the most standard sens, try starting there

tfw when you realize you have 1 non mercy healer and the team has 2 healers ( 1 mercy and 1 non mercy)

>runaway choking in the 7th game 2nd apex in a row
must be depressing

>Runaway

That Winston really ran away from the point.

But you sound more like a raging faggot because you're throwing games for the sake of petty attempts at triggering when they'll just take the win.

T assblasted genji faggot

Winston actually, but look. You're so assblasted about my point you can't even post correctly now.

Rein + Orisa + Torb + Bastion is already a nightmare to deal with. Fuck outta here.

t. can't use t.