/fng/ - Fortnite General

You placed #2 edition

>What is Fortnite?
Fortnite is an early access zombie + crafting third-person shooter with a free-to-play Battle Royale PvP mode made by Epic Games. It has cute as hell graphics but smooth gameplay, good optimization, and shows a lot of promise.
epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/buy-now/battle-royale

>Is it fun?
Hell yes. If you've never played a Battle Royale game, now is the perfect chance to download and try it for free. You can pay to play the PvE zombie mode as well.

>What is battle royale?
How's that rock you're living under? But really it's a 100-player free-for-all where you jump out of a plane with nothing and have to scramble for weapons and supplies to kill other players and ultimately be the last one alive. There is a circle that restricts the play area which will shrink in size every few minutes, doing damage or killing anyone outside of it, until the last remaining players are forced into a small area to decide the winner. Fortnite's BR mode is different in that it adds the Fortnite building system along with a fully destructible environment.

What are you hoping to do here, man

1rd for Dakotaz for best 4tnite streamer.

Updates you think desperately need to come to the game?

Loot boxes and cosmetics

FOV slider

So you're all paid shills, or what? There's nothing left to discuss about this game; it's dead, they killed it, go home.

What are you talking about

ded game

ded general

Why can't I find a goddamn treasure chest to save my life? I just wanna pass this quest already.

Put on headphones and listen for the chest music. Makes it 100x easier, you'll find a chest like every 20 feet it's ridiculous.

Fuck this game. I was having fun but then after the update they patched out my aimbot.
I'm reporting this game for not being inclusive enough and banning the aimlets

FUCK FORTNITE AND FUCK DRUMPF

>TWO SMGs

this is what you get when you get rid of cheaters

Good ridance /fng/

40% discount, Goy!

Wow what a great deal :^)

>Going on sale before it's even out of early access

They're really trying to squeeze every last penny out of this shit, huh?

>game is dead because worthless buttscrubs like me won't play it anymore

lol how delusional do you have to be to make a statement like this

I got the pve cause of the sale. Holy fuck is it fun. Just dont be weak and cave to the temptation of spending money for pinatas

It hits a wall once you leave the first zone.

Play jess team shitter, like i do all the time.

>not buying the goy lamas

I just hope It will do good once its f2p.

>I like to loot for 30 minutes then die in the first fight I get into the game"

When will pubg babbies learn?
Fortnite is objectively better in every way, more action, less looting

>inb4 muh realism

does battle royale have different body types already?

when you say battle royale I am not sure if your mean the whole genre or Fortnite Battle royale. FNBR has like 4-5 different characters you get to play as, random each round.

Once customization is out you will definately have the ability to chose which body type you want to play as.

Pic related, not all of these are in FNBR yet btw but I can definately see them adding these once customization is out
also
>THICC girl is best girl

>tfw still no new aimbot

What exactly walls you? Cause i got a purple hero outta a mini llama and she does work