/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Ebin edition

Sprolod XD >information - If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JFKLbvkEEV4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gherman fucks the doll nightly

He's too old for that user

Guys, guys, GUYS
Chalices
With Winter Lanterns

The hardest part of making a build is choosing a name for it.

Second only to not making the character look like a leukemia patient or a meth addict.

But WLs are exclusive to nightmares, user-kun.

swamp areas with shark giants instead of undead giants

Depth 6 Nightmare dungeons would be neat, Winter Lanterns dropping Droplets would probably make most gem farming a lot easier if they were slightly better than Watcher gems.

>same name and sliders for all characters
Easy.

Gud hunder :DDDD

Anyone want to help me with lower Loran darkbeast?
Pass is www

I'm going to take my "new" build through the rest of the game, but I could go for a spelunk.

wink wink nudge nudge

Frenzy scales with your HP so they would be just as scary as in the main story game.
This. Make it so that isz swamps have a chance of spawning sharkdudes instead of undead giants, and loran swamps has cleric beasts with same spawn pattern.
Doesn't have to be even depth 6, just another depth 5 layout with fleshy disgusting things and nightmare frontier assets. Gem shapes could be circle + droplets with a high chance of getting any of the regular trio shape gems. Enemies aside from regular chalice ones would include winter lanterns as the big scary enemy guarding the lever, skeletal puppets as your bog standard enemy like beast patients, caskets, leg scourge beasts, poison crawlers from frontier, bloodlickers, research hall flesh bags and maggots playing the role of larvae from isz. Depth 1-2 unique bosses should be a buffed up winter lantern and a nightmare executioner gangbang with both cannon and axe variants, and renamed One Reborn, Logarius and Ludwig without phase 2 for depth 3-4 bosses.

i'll joinyou

Join co-op or spelunk?

whatever you feel like man, maybe coop would be cool

>watching old videos of fcs months ago
>heman, escanor, gregor, charmaine, wayfarer and others are included
>stopped attending fcs for reasons
>they're pretty much dead now

I miss it bbg

where the fuck did I get this gem from? Loran Darkbeast?

Abho

ye stop i miss x posting and contribute to the goddamn thread instead will ya

Sweet, I'm about to unlock the final shortcut in Old Yharnam. I'll meet you at BSB's fog gate?

Pass is praisin'.

got one for one more do ya

Yeah m8

I just joined, waiting on first user now

I've got to pay a visit to the Upper Cathedral Ward to meme up, gather some twin blood shards and get sacked. I'll post when I get to Paarl, fellas.

How do I effectively kill skilled Bloodtinge players?

I've been invading with Holy Moonlight in random spots throughout my NG+ playthrough and any time I invade a Bloodtinge build, it's a fucking nightmare. Bow hits like a truck. Chikage hits like a truck. That fucking giant fuck stick halberd thing hits like a truck. And Evelyn hits for like 300-400 damage sometimes.

Anyone got any webm's or videos on youtube of a high strength, high arcane player with GOOD gems in a Wheel while transformed?

I've been meaning to do a wheel playthrough, and I wanna see what I'm in for if I really make the effort to get that weapon full kitted out.

Outspace and out-passive them, basically become even gayer than them. Its annoying, but bloodtinge is like a one-trick pony.

Wheel hits like a fucking truck, that is for sure.

Yeah, I've been hit by it for like 70% of my health on a dashing R1.

I just wanna see exactly how it is from the other perspective since I've never used it. Specifically while transformed.

>Henryk managed to kill Eileen this playthrough
fuuuuuuuuuck

Can anyone give me a rundown on chalice dungeons? I'm in ng+, and I just decided to start them. I'm really confused about all of the chalices and stuff. I'm currently at the central pthumerian chalice thingy

Why'd you want HxH rune anyways? It gets in the way of spelunks since everyone here is a blood addled motherfucker, just use radiance if you want sizzurp invasions.

It's used for stamina regen for FCs, mostly. I actually used Impurity during FCs when I still came, even though it did nothing.

>minmaxing that hard for 10% stam regen bonus
actually
>swapping oath runes and being a traitor to your covenant

>not using corruption for free insight

Is there anyway to make the rifle spear crazy powerful again, or did the nerf hit it too hard?

Are you literally me?

In case you guys haven't died of old age in the mean time, I'm at Paarl's ringing my bell. Pass is still praisin'.

Sorry it took so long, I got Henryk'd once and then Eileen got Henryk'd herself, haunting me for my poor meme skills. Webm related.

>slurping cum

You mean free jizz

how much bloodtinge do you guys think crowsteel has for his chikage?

I don't switch. I stick with Impurity.
>collecting blood semen

99 + 5 32% gems

In all honesty, I don't think so. I'm planning a 40/40 Skl/Blt that uses it, which might be the best way to bring up the damage as much as possible. However, it just isn't a very good weapon in general anymore.
But I still love the stupid thing.

Not really, but there is a similar way of buffing the hunter boomstick/ludwigs rifle, IIRC it involves BSB gems with flat BLT secondaries. For some reason I haven't seen anyone do it though.

I would make a new character to make a decent build, but then I remember some of the bullshit you need to do in order to get some of the weapons and I lose the motivation

do you guys think Queen Annalise has power over blood like Queen Yharnam does? or is she just another chikage fag with no cool abilities?

She has combat capabilities of an ordinary woman, the only supernatural quality she has is immortality minus invincibility.

I know for a fact that she can control blood somehow. The blood that flows to my dick.

Her only talent is being smashed and pounded and grounded

Less shitty version.

But in the concept art pages she is fugly and has inbred face proportions with a receding hairline and a massive forehead.

THERE IS AN IMPOMTU IN ISZ

You are like little baby. Now watch this

THERE ISZ AN IMPROMPTU GOING ON

THERE ISZ AN IMPROMPTU GOING

GET IN HERE LADS

Please consider killing yourself.

Should I even bother with STR if I wanna go Transformed Wheel?

Bare minimum to be able to wield it

What gems?

Arcane only?

Nutrishings if 50 arc
Flat arc if less than 50 arc

He's not the one masturbating with another man's semen in his mouth

Nice job defending your boyfriend.

>his waifu is an actual queen of NTR
I think you should unzip yourself to death instead, my dude.

You can stop projecting anytime

I can say the same thing about you, you know. Do you want to come up with something better?

THERE IS STILL ROOM IN THE ISZ IMPROMTU

No, you admitting to choke on hunter cock satisfied me for now

>hmm why noone invades me
>le fogwall glitch
aaaaaaaAAAAAAAA

NYEAAA

That was anime as fuck faye

I miss lotte

Wait -- does transformed wheel only do Arcane damage?

I've been going quality (str, arc) for this fucking wheel thinking I was getting the most out of it like this.

Do I need to make a new character...?

>Faye
I'm coming in with my sedatives.

>need just 1 radial bloodtinge gem
>2 perfect triangles and 3 perfect wanings
>tfw

youtu.be/JFKLbvkEEV4
I have something for you. definitely sloppy but I don't care, just showing off the damage of this monstrosity. when you do use it, take into account the range kind of sucks and it's slow, but goddamn it hits hard. 55/55 str/arc, AR is 882. you won't see much difference in damage with 50/50 though

damn user I was busy making that video and eating some breakfast while you posted, didn't see it until a few minutes ago. I'm back now though

Does most arc on r2 moves and r1 dash/run, because they are multi hit moves they can do high dmg if you have hight arc, but you can use all of its moveset if you go quality

>transformed wheel only do Arcane damage?
No but the physical part gets a 30% decrease or something

>Do I need to make a new character...?
Always

I miss you

It's split Blunt/Arc, use Blunts if you're on a 50 Str build with low Arc. If you want good multi-hit damage without much Arc investment, use Flat Arc gems.

Neat. That was cool, thanks user

I didn't even rev the wheel either, doing that will net you some of the highest damage output in the game at the cost of a slow health drain.

WHEEL

untricked
> behaves exactly like stat screen says it does
> mostly physical (blunt) damage but also does a tiny bit of Arcane damage on every hit

Tricked
> -30% physical damage
> +200% Arcane damage
> + 0.50 Arcane scaling (it has 0.56 by default)
> + 20 flat Arcane damage
> L2 buffs Arcane damage by 10%, 20%, 40%, 60% depending on number of revs, health drain also increases with revs
> roll r1, running r1, r2's and back step R2's hit multiple times

Luckly, I got dunked on by Paarl when he was at 5% health and quit the fuck out. Wanna come and give his boney ass a good spanking?

I have no idea what I’m doing.

Impromptu still going? Isz right?

Stepping out of impromptu for a sec. I feel explosive diarrhea coming my way. Fun fights so far.

Yes.

When in doubt, spam R1.

unironically not a bad tactic since people here don't expect it

Are you talking about carmille?

Yeah that’s me. I am a foul beast, after all.

Holy shit that snake into a charged R2 almost worked. Wonderful tactic.

Thats kin of the gimmik of the claws thought

Bow fags on the other hand

I wish i could have webm it, great fights btw

I’ve beaten everyone I’ve come up against at least once, but they’ve beat me way more. Ygorl is the exception, I’m like 0-3 to him. Trying to find a way to beat all these bow nerds in the FC right now. I think there’s three of em.

Aw snap, Gud, missed you my man.

You too! I’m still pretty new, well, returning player. Haven’t got into a FC since that yellow bastard that always used the saw spear/saif was a regular member.
Can’t remember his name, just know he used Henryk’s set and the saw spear and lightning saif

Saw/saif trucks come and go from time to time, thankfully i havent seen one for some time now

I can swich to arc if your bored of the bow

Hey man, do whatever you want. I’m having fun whether I win or lose.