/lhg/ - Light's Hope General

>Guilds
Alliance guild:

Horde guild:

/who "guild name", and whisper a higher level character to get an invite.

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons pack (some out of date like KLH Threat Meter)
github.com/ericraio/vanilla-wow-addons/

>Leveling Guide (specs unreliable for some classes use at own risk, play what you want or ask in the thread for more info):
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>Download the client without torrent (direct download):
mega.nz/#!e4cjFT5L!7VvX-yAlJ87KdU-6BNQVlhoYY5_YdnYW3WezYsVrYgI

>Raid/char/item drop info:
realmplayers.com/

>WoD models (Drop the MPQ in your data folder, and don't post screenshots and get banned retard):
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

>Realmlist
set realmlist logon.lightshope.org

Old:

first

IT'S UP

hello? ares cucks?

im on queue

wow sucks

it's time trannies.

do you have your rope ready?

>estimated time: 38 min

hmmmmm

crashed

nice server shills

ALREADY CLEARING NAXX

LMAO

>just remembered ares is a thing
>go to make an account
>never loads
I'm certain this is going to be a fun experience

>making an account during server launch

cuck

Is shadow priest a meme spec or actually legit?

When the hell will they fix the pickpocket rates? I want to make gold besides professions

do you guys have a client for mac os

How good is fishing for making gold? I have a devilsaur set and mount to buy.

Can i have a quick rundown on what is happening? Ive been gone for a month from Elysium.

Will Light's Hope have a new site? Do i need to change the ip im connecting to? All i know is im not losing my chars

between 20-30g an hour, pretty terrible
it would be easier to farm something else then buy the fish you need for alch.

>playing on a cuck server run by a known shady gold seller who abuses gm power

Before anyone says shit I'm not playing on Ares or Crogge's server either.

Who is Light's Hope run by? Who will keep running Elysium? Im trying to understand were i should be playing from now on.

I dont know the names of the GMs or fucking Veeky Forums celebs.

Change your realmlist to logon.lightshope.org
Change your pasword ingame by using .account password $oldpass $newpass $newpass

Is there a site for Light's Hope? Were you got the IP from? All info i have on this are posts from the Elysium team on their site and on twitter

Whitekidney runs Light's Hope. The guy who has been involved in selling gold and has been abusing his GM powers, and orchestrated this coup well in advance.

Elysium will be run by Crogge, who is basically as shitty as Whitekidney but he got caught and thrown under the bus so he's fucked.

Not really a good option for vanilla right now. If you want to go ahead and play on Light's Hope it's your best bet, but it's really not a good idea unless you HAVE to play vanilla for some reason. I've already come to terms with it and I'm hoping Crestfall or some other new project will sprout up by the time I'm ready to level 1-60 again.

I started WoW on Elysium because i NEVER had the money to play on blizz's servers even as a kid. Its sad

>Crogge, who is basically as shitty as Whitekidney
I love this false equivalence.

Crogge is corrupt to the core and abused his position of power to manipulate server data, create new and/or clone characters and generate gold out of thin air, all with the purpose of running some kind of money making scheme by selling all of the above to gold sellers and character bazars.

Whitekidney sold some gold he farmed himself as an individual. That's literally it.

Just move to Light's Hope and play until you're done with the game, it's probably going to stay online long enough for you to get the vanilla experience.

>he farmed himself as an individual.
*he got by using Nostalrius gold duping exploits which he was also selling

I really wouldn't be surprised if this was Whitekidney, I mean he's been coming to these threads since Nost.

The guy is a complete shithead. I was absolutely shocked he was able to weasel his way into power in the first place to be honest. He constantly abuses GM power and is a known cheater, exploiter, and gold seller (all right up to just before he started with elysium), yet now people suddenly like him because he's hosting the server? Private server retards really are the dumbest fucks on Veeky Forums.

>get into av hoping to get ibs
>not enough people and game ends after 5 minutes
you mean to tell me on a server with 9k people online av can't fill up?

I've had several groups fall apart because we couldn't get a tank/healer.

hint: the vast majority of those people are chinese

I keep getting this even though i logged in just fine twice

What the fuck?

What's the guild on Ares gonna be?
And is it on horde side like all the other cool kids are doing?

already stopped playing

mandate, its only a game, why you have to be mad?

Isnt he a better choice than Elysium right now?
I mean i logged in Light's Hope and there are 8k people so i guess the whole server population moved not just Veeky Forums shitheads

BUFFIES

me in the pink

>glaston is playing whitekidney's funserver

kys cuck.

Yeah, that's what I said in the post before that one, if you really HAVE to play vanilla for whatever reason just realize that it's run by a team of morons who will probably do something to kill it at some point. I would just find something else to play (and so I am).

This nigger is such a shitter that +200ap won't make any difference anyway

the only way i would be caught dead logging into that shit is if i had an easy shaman or priest leveled with purge at the ready, i'm not playing that garbage LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont know what else to do.
My pc is a fucking toaster (pretty good for one though) and the only games i can play with my friend are wow and lol. We'd play Dark Souls1/2 but hes a scrub and hates it.

>2 hours since """"launch"""
>Ares server still hasn't been up for more than 5 mins
>Massive queues because they have in-game capped at like 1k
>Quests are bugged, they give you 10xp
>Respawns are bugged, monsters stop respawning after you kill them once
>People finding more bugs

This is honestly a fucking disaster. There will never be a good TBC server.

Welp, back to light's hope I go.

absolutely based

burning crusade actually runs better on shitboxes than Vanilla because of engine optimizations.

I run around for 20-30 minutes on LH and its really working great. Also the server population migrated as a whole. Dungeon groups are going strong,pvp,quests all is normal.

I just really hope Whitekindey does a better job than the other fucks which is unlikely but fuck it man.. This community doesnt deserve to die. Only the chinks

I know that feel. Dunno what to tell you. Hope you figure something out.

None of that is true???

nice try shill, ares is DoA. I've never seen a worse private server launch.

By the light, I want to squeeze my thick thighs around that round head and feel those ample lips suckle on my clit...
t. Melori, Professional Dommy Mommy

Im getting solid 120fps in vanilla.
As i said.. Toaster but not that bad.
Core 2 Duo with 4mb cache @ 2.8
4 gigs of ram and a 650 Ti oc edition.

Its pretty good for my single player games of choice but FUCK those multiplayer ones. Every new twitchbait mobashit that comes out like pubg is an unoptimized mess that requires a 900euro computer ,so until i get a job i have to improvise

But imagine it was

The fuck are you talking about? I've been trying to play since 9:50 am and on the discord as well. Ares launch has been a complete fucking failure.

I can understand connection problems, but how the FUCK are things like quest exp and mob respawns completely broken?

How new are you? Elysium was 10x worse.

None of what you said is true lmao, are you even playing ares?

more than half of that is confirmed true, i only don't disagree with you because i'm not entirely sure about the quests giving 10xp, and the server has been up with a few crashes/restarts for most of the time

basically ares is fucking shit

They've been adjusting spawn rates, are you even following the server announcements?

Trust me this has had less crashes then elysium launch.

Elysium wasn't just bad at launch.. I mean ok it wasnt catastrophic but it was HELL for the first 8 months or so. Constant server crashes/restarts lost dungeons,DDoS attacks,unplayable lag whenever we hit the 8k player mark,chinese bots farming non stop while people killed you for getting too close to them,you had to record in video all raids because chances were the server was going to fuck something up and you had to prove to the degenerate admins that you did it..

The list only goes on.

LH is the best choice right now. Its stable with 8k people in and things look normal though i didnt test it for long its still the best bet

Complete fuck up of a server lmao. I can only imagine how god awful ares scripting is if they can't even get the fucking spawn rates right

how do i get my head to be this perfectly spherical and symmetrical? is there some sort of routine i can utilize or is it just genetics?

>are you even following the server announcements
No, because I'm not playing on that stock mangos trash. Fuck off Grude.

Kill yourself

i would rather suck dog shit off a nigger's dick than play on whitekidney's official charity drive

Give me a better option thats not Blizzard WoW or false hopes of another shitty TBC server that will shut down next week

ares

elysium

Been getting disconnected from the server before character select screen for an hour now
Nice server you got there

REEEEEEEE im too LATE!!!!!!!

enjoy ur 12k latency server cuck

t. Xiao

being administrated by a thief and a chink enabler is considered good?
literal shitpost

what happened to kronos and nostalrius? honest question I came back after 1.5 years of taking a break

>being administrated by a thief and a chink enabler is considered good?

you literally LITERALLY just described kike's hope

we're all lightshope bulls now

I never played in Kronos except for a week or two to learn the game before the Elysium launch. Its alive i think but with like 800 people online best case scenario.

Nostalrius got the Blizzard surprise buttsex deluxe

Light's Hope is up and running fine with 8-10k people at all times
>Crogg sells chink gold
>Shenna takes the money
>they are the Elysium owners now
Id rather have to deal with ONE thief who also happens to own a functioning server with a big community instead of an empty shell of promises

>8k-10k pop

based on what, shenna an crogge's word? surely they would never stoop low enough to fake pop.

Shenna and Crogg run Elysium(When it gets back) not LH

>be MOH
>be anti-social and group buff
>everyone runs to get song flower by themselves
>lose every buff
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF MOH

Logging my shaman brb

How is my cousin involved with vanilla wow ?

what's the point of having buffs when everyone else in the raid has it too? it's good to have less competition.

>saturday
>could be out actually doing something with life
>sit at computer for hours picking on the mentally ill instead

just had some edgelord undead rogue stalk me around searing gorge for an hour
dude really needs to get laid

why would you do something with your life on a saturday? is that what normies tell themselves while getting fucked by meth heads in public toilets every weekend?

try to be less autistic to make yourself less of a target, i bet you did something really autistic to him, like gank him on several mobs and then let the mobs kill him or something and you're now suprised he returns the favor.

Cuck.

>did half of hellfire ramps just now
>mfw
yeah i can never go back to vanilla servers after this. the 1-60 grind is literally meaningless. I'm actually kind of depressed now that i wasted so much time on Elysium grinding. I could have been playing retail this entire time with a max level char.

Have you seen the undead rogue camping Lakeshire ? Hes killing 30 lvl people all day long every day while spamming autistic copy pastas. Hes has been going at it for months

crogge q&a in 40minutes on esfand stream who /hype/ to hear the cuck speak

thoughts on everquest? I assume a decent number of you have played it. Tired of vanilla and looking for alternatives.

when will puddi shut up about her arse

I'd love to fuck Puddi

Everquest is even more grindy and hands-off than vanilla.

You will literally watch your characters auto-attack a mob for 2 minutes.

would be like putting your dick in a cotton candy machine

>You will literally watch your characters auto-attack a mob for 2 minutes
I actually enjoy the grind but that sounds like cancer. thanks for the reply

i wish i was never born

I was feeling this way yesterday when i realized that it was 8pm and i had wasted the entire day, from 10am till 8 pm, grinding shit on my dwarf rogue

There's nothing to do until AQ. Should I level an alliance alt or just find another game?

>sit in sw with my alt
>suddenly get 4 people from moh messaging me to log off
>i ask them why
>they tell me manlet reported me for multiboxing
>i continue to sit on my alt
>nothing happens

gee manlett... maybe next time try reporting someone who actually multiboxes? and keep quiet about it