Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z8pknnncODo
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Posting for Raul.

Real human bean

>All Fire Emblem Warriors discussion belong in /eagg/
A Raul OP actually has something reasonable in it. Who would have guessed?

Based on the fact a unit can be S ranked by the summoner and another unit, I don't think it's marriage.

WHEN'S THE NEXT FUCKING THARJA BANNER

8 Legends banner when? Crusaders when? Ashera's 3 Heroes when?

Do you think they would actually add characters like that? It's not like they don't have weapons available to them, they all have Legendary weapons from them.

>when Denning and Nergal are added they're going to be powercreeped and OP

Ok.

so that's why it's early, go figure.
he's probably just making a joke since eagg doesnt want to talk about nintendo musou, like they did with HW

Nowi raped me.

It wouldn't surprise me that they will make one for the Awakening DLC pack release for Warriors.

Can I save him?

UNF MISS AYRA IS SO PRETTY

I WANT TO SMELL HER AND TASTE HER

Is Faye still /ourgirl/?

>Ashera's 3 Heroes

That's Dheginsea, Soan, and Altina, right? I kind of feel like making builds for them.

Lex please.

Say something nice!

COCKFIGHT

AYRA PLEASES FAT WHALES FOR MONEY!!

These Ayra memes are dumb.

+Atk -Spd, he's alright.

youtube.com/watch?v=z8pknnncODo

She's not Ayra.

Sure, he isn't really all that fast to begin with, and he doesn't mind getting double that much thx to his kit.

You monster, the chickens don't want to go through with this!

I want my waifu Fala now

Does Warriors have a coop mode? Hyrule Warriors had one where one player was on the TV while the other on the gamepad, and I'm curious if this one has something similar with two Switches maybe.

Using the double SP weekend to finally level my BK and man, he is good but his kit is so fucking expensive.

What is Ephraim doing?

Yeah they are. We really don't know anything about Soan and Altina. Except that Altina is pretty cool and literally dual wielded Ragnell and Alondite. And that Stefan (or Soanvalcke in Japan) may be descended from Soan.

I just want a FUCKING THARJA
I would legitimately trade my ayra for a fucking 4* tharja, just to get it confirmed that my account can actually fucking have one.

Jesturing at Innes.

Churning butter like the backwater prince he is!

I'd give you one of mine if I could.

it does but i dont know how it works since i only have the 3ds version

Split screen only

I want to defile this Saint!

Needs activation

It does, but it's split screen. I don't think you can do second screen with another Switch, which sucks, because I was looking forward to that.

MOMMY

>Beorc
>Dragon
>Beast
How can Birds even compete?

Oh God this is hilarious.

Harmut should wipe his big fat hero cock all over Thotina's face and dual wield Eckesachs and The Binding Blade

I mean, it's a minor detail considering the history you actually play and the history that matters.
But it's interesting how Ike, Mist, Micaiah, and Sanaki are all from the same base lineage.

You have to bear her at Mario Kart first.

It has splitscreen, but not how you want it to be.

To actually use her or to give her bladetome to other red mage?

>boris

So Fates is like Geneology except having major Dusk/Dawn/Silent blood just lets you use dragon veins?

/eagg/ history lesson. That was mainly just one person who got triggered by HW, not /eagg/ as a whole. He was also the same guy who flipped out at Basara because it's not a Koei game. And would always go on about having made the first DW thread on Veeky Forums so he gets to decide what is talked about and what's not. It got to the point where the general died for months because of a mix of news drought and no one wanting to deal with him. Be glad none of /feg/'s shitposters are that autistic and obsessed.

What C-skill does Ayra want to carry? A hone buff? A threaten debuff?

Threaten def

>posting garbage boris art

>So Fates is like Geneology
Stopped reading there.

Is a +Def -Res Deirdre worth a damn? Should I just give Arvis her Spd Ploy?

Hartmut already has two waifus and I don't want him to spawn a second Al.

I want cover her in my hot orbs.

>Major
More like minor. But, yeah, they even get their power through the blood ritual. A nice little callback.

大丈夫だ。心配するな!

Well, Tibarn's pretty cool at least. It was great how broken he was, even compared to the other royals because Pavise and flight. The royals in general are pretty cool and they should really be added.

Stroking fat cocks!

>tfw I can't beat lunatic Arvis
I can kill everything but one character first round, there comes that BBQ nigger and he kills somebody and I lose, but if I kill him first, one of those horse fucks will rape somebody and I lose, god I wish I had a Broy so I could cheese this shit.

Is +spd/-hp a good IV for Deirdre? I feel like she wants res or atk more

>pointy ear

>Only units with Threaten Def 3 I have are an Epharaim and +Atk Peri I'd planned on building
Fug. Who gets sacked /feg/? Or should I just wait to promote a Clarisse to 5* for that.

My wife!

Is he salvageable?

>playing through the new maps, aren't so bad
>mfw rein and blade tome Cecilia
>tank their initial assualt
>Eldigan WoM warps in
how the fuck is this map done

Post your team.

This shit isn't really all that difficult. Just avoid all armours and move slowly forward while bating mages to death with the respective WTA counter.

Post characters that would be cool in heroes but will never ever get in.

Use her, i want to build a full bladetome team with a buffbot in the middle. I already have my blue and green units for it.

That pelvic curtain will always get me

Literally made for facesitting

>tfw I have like 7 chickens
Should i build the fattest chicken?

>not posting the superior artist

Her son is very useful.

Duma as an event boss would be cool.

>-atk +res
Sure, make him into an undedable tank.

Honestly Siggy cannot really be fucked over by IVs, since every stat is useful to him and with different IVs you can build him to do different things.

I just used Armor memes

I used Deirdre/Hector/BK/Linde

You can lose units, there is no incentive to have everyone survive

How do you dualwield greatswords?

How the fuck do you kill Tiki? Even my Neph deals 0 damage.

She's totally worth it, just don't pay attention to Raulposters. Not sure what to put on her A slot though.

Get her off a defense tile.

Yes, I've got a +spd/-def. You might want to make her offensive with those IVs, since with Spd Ploy and buff removal she can double anyone whose base spd matches her. She'd hit 37 spd with Darting Blow, and 40 spd with a +3 spd seal.

It's okay

IMO her best IV is either -Spd/+Res or -Atk/+Res, both do better than the other in certain matchups

>red beats blue
Whoa...

Titan's Grip

Need more content

Thanks Athena for the Wo Dao

Use drag back.