/alg/ Azur Lane General #12

Previous: >News
Event "Visitors dyed with red" coming in sometime before the end of October (JP)
Event "Obtain cores" currently ongoing (CN)

>Useful links and other stuff you should really read
pastelink.net/alglinks

>Wikis
azurlane.koumakan.jp/Azur_Lane_Wiki - English
wiki.joyme.com/blhx/首页 - Chinese
game8.jp/azurlane - Japanese
azurlane.wikiru.jp - Japanese

Make the next thread a Vampire thread!

Second for
I just want to be in the next OP

Remember to join the correct discord

>in the OP again
So, when will I start getting paid?

>the discordfags are starting to leak
Well, it was good while it lasted.

>third day of doing heavy construction for quest
Easy game.

>guys we made a discord because the reddit one wasnt cancerous enough for us

/gbfg/ in a nutshell
Dont you enjoy having them here?

Give me Hood marriage skin now.

What's the point of joining discord only to shitpost with the same people in the general?

>implying discordfags weren't here from the start
My gbf guild discord turned into an AL discord and I'm pretty sure it's not only my guild that underwent this change. The only time people still talk about gbf is to talk about shitty free rolls.

Coordinating shitposting and laughing about how you made people so mad

Also having a name attached to all your posts
Dont you want to be a eceleb known for autisming the shit out of a collection game?

fuck off fag, Corpselord is cute.

She doesn't even have a VA yet.

It's pretty much the same reason why Reddit is popular: They wanna be known, they want attention and they don't want to be anonymous even though this is an anonymous board. It's pretty fucking pathetic how discordfags want to force their shit into the thread, they did it with /gbfg/ and they want to do the same for this general.

But a rose by any other name would smell just as sweet

>join discord
>there was some guy bragging about having hoarded 21k resources instead of using them

Hope all that saved up fuel helped you do world 8

I finally got my 05:50

why is Benson in log in reward

is she shit

Hammann cured my crippling depression.

I never brag about it but the game do give out more fuel than a casual player can use. The most i do everyday are the dailies then several more battles.

That's why the 1200 fuel expedition exists
You can have multiple level 100 fleets leveled entirely through backyard and that expedition alone without letting canteen fuel go to waste

>day 4 of crafting aircraft carriers
>still no carriers in sight

I've gotten 3 copies of Illustrious and no Enterprise.
It's a different kind of hell.

So I got 20000 pvp points. Who do I get? The tanned girl or the blonde loli

is this for real

You know the answer. The one your dick chooses

The one you like more.

that JP wiki is the ugliest fucking website ever

what the fuck is that

Its just a glimpse of how cancerous /gbfg/ and the shitters that browse there are

>no hood art
;_;

considering it had an influx from the erping namedropping faggots from /tosg/ it shouldn't surprise anyone anymore

I can't even begin to imagine how bad it is now that all the straight males have left that kusoge for AL.

I bet Cleveland-kun's penis is really cute.

its full of trannies and autists begging for ERP

Notice the trap cancer and discord shitposting always happens at the same time

I wonder who could be behind this...

Today is my Benson day too. She buffs airplanes

The jews.

looking at the time probably the shart in marts.

Stay faithful to your shipfu no matter her rarity or >tier list ranking, anons

I just bought a piece of furniture and it used my currency but I don't have it. Where the fuck did it go?

You have to place it yourself

post backyards.

Wish she got a retrofit, mine is almost level 80 by now.

>an enemy team that is two thousand points stronger than you both on the scouting fleet and backup unit
>or a team 1 thousand points weaker than you but with an enterprise
It's kinda fucked up that choosing the first is a better gamble
Congrats user, repulse is a cutie

If you marry more than one ship you're a fucking disgrace and should stop playing immediately.

She's a keeper

Are rainbow boxes available on jp?

Would you let unicorn step on you onii-chan?

It's not in the list of furniture that I own. It's gone.

link

>just wanted a chill chatroom to hang out with like-minded anons and talk about boats
>homos from /gbfg/ keep shilling their erp server
Why can't we have good things?

I use repulse in CN version She's:
>level 70
>MLB
>Most her Equipment is upgraded to max
>Has had 3 ships fed to her

what the hell is that

Unicorn is for relentless bullying then fucking

make the change then user and make the server then?

Both homos and yurifags are a blight on the universe set out to destroy everything nice

>not caring about their chances of survival above all else
That 1% can make the whole difference. It's like you want them to die.

I want the same but they keep shilling everywhere, it's fucking sad. We will never get anything good at this point, and if we make our own /alg/ discord server, they will probably raid it.

a tier above gold boxes

no we haven't.

>actually wanting a discord server
You're as bad as them

stop crying about the gbf server if you're not gonna make a proper /alg/ server.

>raid it
wow just ban them.
>spam it
wow just block them

not fucking hard you raging morons

end yourself

Its just more discord shitposting
The thread goes to utter shit when the trapfags are awake and this place goes to hell

It is a mystery :ghost:

As reward from 6+, yes.

What's the best secondary gun for aniki?

WE GOTCHA MOOSEMEAT

This is all the fucking homos fault, this is why we can't have nice things. There is literally nothing wrong with discord as a service, just like there was nothing wrong with IRC as a service. A few bad apples spoiled the perception of both and now the mere mentioning of them sparks an endless debate over literally nothing and no one walks off any better. Naysayers are just bandwagoning with other naysayers and compounding the problem , claiming moral high ground due to a few bad apples using the service.

Can we lynch all discord posters?

3-2 gun

Game is proximately 10x better than Kantaishit, but Jesus fuck those designs are generic.

Discord is literally for reddit.

This is something I don't understand.
Why not just stay on discord if you love it so much and stop posting about it on the boards trying to get people to join?

>rolled a gold 203 skc
I am become death, destroyer of worlds

You're on fucking Veeky Forums, discord is just as if everyone started to namefag except you get a parallel community that serves no purpose but to circlejerk

This guy autistically shitposts on /gbfg/ about characters he doesn't like.

If you so desperately need to chat with your name attached to it join the fucking reddit discord and fuck off you piece of shit. A general doesn't need a fucking discord. There is no reason for it. None. At. All.

this fag is the Virahater retard?

Yeah.

Ahahahahhahhahahahhahahhahahahhahhahahahhahahahhahhahahhahahha.
This person was asking who posted this post on /alg/, he's trying to help you find who is posting this shit. Hurt yourself in your confusion much?

I've unironically made many friends and acquaintances over the years. Chatrooms spun off Veeky Forums are the only way I can keep those ephemeral relationships made on the boards for longer periods of time. Which is not to say that I hate (pseudo) anonymity, but it's the freedom of speech and disregard to PC and other nonsense that I love.

The legend is here? What is his agenda?

If I marry more than one ship, am I scum?

Please do not use Tsugumomo for your faggotry

Yes user, it makes you trash

you honestly might as well close the thread and come back later with how bad the thread gets with these homos here

No, but only if you marry every single girl who love you.

Yes, unless they're inseparable like Mutsuki and Kisaragi then you need to marry them both.

Marriage is for ONE SHIP ONLY IDIOT.

POST CUTE BOTES TO COUNTER SHITPOSTERS

Nah.

I learnt to Virahate because of /gbfg/ (The thread not the discord)

Prinz isnt cute

What's up with homos this, homos that? KC threads apparently aren't infested with anything of that kind, gbfg lives with it just fine, why all the shitposting?

Hello, police?