/dlg/ Duel Links General

Duel Links General #139

Last Thread: Latest News
>GX world is live now. Get your game on!
>Bonz is currently roaming duel world till the 20th, his drops suck it big time.
>The Duelist Kingdom event is live now. Unlock little Yugi if you missed him
>Pegasus and Paradox Brothers will be permanently added to the gate in November. They will also have unlock missions for latefags
>New minibox out now, Wall of Disruption is pretty good
>Champions Vigilance and Machine Angel Ritual will be limited to 1, and Red Eyes Spirit will be limited to 2 in a few weeks. We can't have f2p decks doing well, now can we?
>the balance skill will be changed in an unknown way, and the creator skill will be changed to give more meta relevant cards in November
>Dr Crowler will be available to unlock in late October

Useful (Duel) Links
>sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc.
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

Android emulators
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>when sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it gives the most XP
>Konami has never banned anyone for using the modded APK for farming.
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems. If you're are really unsure about what to buy, Dawn of Destiny is a solid choice because it contains the components for Naturia and Phoenix decks. Both have fallen off the meta but are still viable up to plat
>Level up Mai and Keith first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph
>Level up Alexis for a free Spell Shield Type 8

Will Ancient Gear Golem be meta?

>Ain't got shit on the lottery

At least I got a second toon barrel dragon and kuriboh, but god damn it.

In the character xp screen, has the color of the words "Character Level" always matched the character's color? I think 2.1.0 changed it from always white.

Reminder that Burn decks are the most fun decks

Judging by the leaks they'll be on par with the other GX archetypes minus CA.

Do I NEED 3 senju 3 sanic for CA deck?

yeah

Wich LD tribute summon the most? i need to active that shitty trap from Ishizu twice in a duel for the last stage 59 mision

3 Sanic? No, not even post-nerf. 3 Senju is optimal, but you can sacrifice consistency for 1-2 less.

what leaks?

You could probably use Gift Exchange twice to give any Lv10 AI a Tribute monster for you to Blast.

>using Conscription on my Black Dragon Ninja
Thanks for the free card, jackass.

This made me realize I haven't done Prescience conscription in months. There has to be more cards that revolve around your opponent's topdeck.

Kaiba level 30 has 2 Gyakutenno Megami. He usually econ take your monster and use it as tribute for Megami.

His cards have been leaked for weeks. No idea where you'd find a list. Searching Reddit, maybe.

Yeah found them. Nothing special at all imo.

prophecies when?

more hand traps when?

please fucking no

games already take too long because people like 30 seconds to decide if they want to activate their kuribos or traps

He'a so cute. Good numerals.

you can also use mystical box to give any lv 10 LD a tributed monster

hand traps are fucking cancer

Is liking traps gay?

Post traps

THE GAYEST

No.

>auto dueling
>ai pit both SRH and soul transition in the field
>opponent attacks with enough points to waste all my life points
>Decides to use soul transition instead of SRH
>Opponent now attacks directly

Ass

Fucking slifer slacker doesn't even know how to talk

>Zombie player Birthrights Heavy Knight, normal summons it, and suicides it into my 3 star demoted lv6 Horus
Good job!

>decide to spend some money trying to get a second Ananta if I can get Last Gamble to drop
>it never drops
>decide to spend some money to get 2 Soul Exchanges if I can get some Gravekeepers to drop
>they never drop
>decide to spend some money to get a second Darkstorm Dragon and a second Birthright if I can get the rest of the cards from the Trader
>he never puts them up
I guess they just don't want my money

>tfw odion will NEVER drop a gk recruiter

fucking faggot

Now I have a REZ player that tries to econ take lv6 Horus. If KoG is the top then the top of Duel Links is real low!

Also,

Do GK decks today run 2 GK oracle's or 3?

I have a chance to buy it from the card trader right now.

I think most lists only want 2 but I would definitely get a third one

How do I grind for Bastion?
Jesus

By farming any LDs
I unlocked him without even noticing

>Bonz is currently roaming duel

There's no real fast way. Just decide on an LD whose drops you still need and start farming.

Konami will fear the samurai

>Events that would be awesome if they happen, but never will.

Imagine a Forbidden Memories based event. You against the Low and High Mages, Heishin and Darknite/Nitemare. Could be something like the Duelist Kingdom event, but harder and with better drops. Enemies would have skills like summoning creatures without tributing or summoning fusions from the extra deck once per turn, also LOTS of forbidden cards.

Fucking hell, I'd actually pay to have Heishin or Nitemare as playable characters.

I know his abilities already leaked but tell me what you guys think of a possible ability for Jesse I thought of:
Crystal Bank: when a crystal beast monster you control is sent to the graveyard while you control a Crystal beast continuous spell, add a crystal counter to that card. Crystal counters can be used to pay for Crystal beast spell requirements

Where does XOF or whatever dump the leaks?

I would love that!

>egyptian/free duel as the duel music
>remixed versions

People say every meta is cancerous, but this meta is actually approaching that. I'm facing more burn/stall/lockout decks than CA at this point and Spirit/MAR hasn't even been shafted. If they don't add in a good trap-fucking or board-unlocking card in the next box the KC Cup will be filled with uninteractive stalling/burning with control thrown in. Zero Gravity comes with Crowler on top of all this.

The OST of FM has no right to be that fucking good. It's an horrible designed game, but the aesthetic is fucking awesome.

My bet is they'll add mst as a SR in the next big box to counter the astral spirit barrier decks.

Only one hero can save use.

The game has insane rules but holy shit is it good. Every single monster has 3D animations with at least 2 attacks. Fucking sweet OST. It's fun

I got triples of

>horn of the unicorn
>kuriboh x4
>toon barrel dragon

should i even keep playing? i dont even HAVE pegasus !!

the gba games are good on emulator:
stairway to destined duel
the sacred cards
duel academy
championship 2006

Did you get Union Attack

oh shit lol

only 2, time to got back in

You only ever need 2 pretty much

ah, i get it. well i'll casually play it and try my luck from time to time.

>7 ranked wins in a row

>not having 10 in gold

Thanks man, I thought I would never get an answer. I'll check em out.

why dont you just use ygopro?

DS also has Troubador, seems great. Use desmume.
PC has power of chaos where you can duel yugi/kaiba/joey and like 500 cards. I can't find a clean download anywhere though

Tried to get 8, got cucked by Cyber Angels. Pretty annoying that MAR can protect all LIGHT creatures, not just the Angels. Stopped me from Divine Wrathing his Senju off the board so he could sac it.

Does legacy of the dualist even have a living community at this point? I'm tempted to buy it, but if it sucks and is dead, then I will probably be disappointed

the tag force games are also pretty good imo

Just download ygopro and play the game for free.

This goes to you too. Single player games are fine, but there's no reason not to just play the actual game with all the cards.

Why the fuck is Red even in this game?

Ash Ketchup

I’m STILL getting fucked over by him in new ways

>smaller monster zone
>first turn fusion summons Ojama Knight

Same.

>start with 3 monsters
>Ojama King already up on his side

>Yet another game Red gets into but best girl doesn't

>PvP
>Bash my Mirage Dragon into a Gagagigo expecting the prompt for SRH to pop up, but it doesn't because I'd set the card that turn
>Look like a fucking idiot to my opponent

do the star chips cap. I'm close to 900 of these fuckers.

>when you make a gimmick deck that sometimes works and it does

Duelist of the roses was the same way. Nonsense game, but very high detail to animations and shit. I always thought the crush field looked neat

pretty sure they do visually, but don't in actuality

>Enemy uses enemy controller to steal my ghostrick skeleton after I flip it
>They still lose cards.

How is it fucking possible to only open La Jinns and that fat whore
Give me one fucking Union Attack fuck this game oh my god

>Van'Dalgyon
>Majesty with Eyes of Blue
>Amazoness Paladin
>Dark Red Enchanter
>Beetron
>DNA Surgery
>Fossil Dig
>Lord Poison
>Dark Ruler Ha Des
>Mudora
>Armed Dragon lv7
>Chemicritter Carbo Crab
Unlimit these, Konami.

I have gotten 6 UA so far and don't even want them

I have like 15 jinns and 7 titty monsters already
Fucking slut is literally throwing herself at me, what does she want dick or something, does she want me to use her up

Stop that's my wife and she is pure

all those except maybe fossil dig

I don't wanna be stomped OR stamped pls ty

Can somebody post an ananta deck? I think I have 2

Keep in mind it needs Last Gamble

>play a Weevil faggot named habeel
>hes taking his hrs with every single one of his cancer plays
>still easy as fuck and outplaying him with darkflare
>about to attack for game then suddenly
>Time Limit Loss
What the actual fuck? I barely took 3 secs with each turn. That game was rightfully mine!

By using the apk

is menat good for beginners?

I just had one of these where I got the time limit win on my turn. Poor Rexy.

I've literally only gotten Horn of Unicorn and Cards from Beyond every single time. Nothing else. I've opened 10 at a time and gotten nothing but coins and gems even.

Last Gamble is such a trash skill

It works very well with certain cards that require you to have cards in the graveyard tho

I just don't like the OTK playstyle associated with it

Fair enough, but I've tried that deck without Last Gamble and it seriously does not work without it

Whoever decided to add this card to the game is a fucking god

Best Ananta deck is something like
3 Ananta
3 Skreech
2-3 Gagagigo
1-3 Gale Lizard
Stall backrow + Restart
You summon Ananta off the bat and stall every turn for the end phase removal until you have a resource lead

That's just dkayed's version, it's not automatically the best