Japanese news: imasnews765.com
Official upcoming events schedule: idolmaster.jp/schedule/index.php
Streaming music: shijou.moe/imas-radio
Material translations and discographies: pastebin.com/1J9zzA1p
Character birthdays: pastebin.com/pvwsEbjQ
Upcoming events and merchandise: pastebin.com/yu6rrC2t

New here? Check out the FAQ and Resource Links: pastebin.com/icRtaLvv

STARLIGHT STAGE:
>Event: 10/20 - 10/27 Token "Halloween Code" (Yuuki, Nana)
>Gacha: 10/18 - 10/23 (Sana, Otoha)
>Party: 10/02 - 11/02
Cards: starlight.kirara.ca
Tracker: twitter.com/deresuteborder0
Database/Resources: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1piHtf1IziDOKwRZQ3fPBXrFOd0tItW7pf2Kjqf_jkM8

THEATER DAYS:
>Event: 10/20 - 10/30 Platinum Star Tours "FairyTale ja Irarenai" (Shizuka, Tsumugi)
>Gacha: 10/20 - 10/31 (Chizuru, Azusa, Chihaya)
Cards: imas.gamedbs.jp/mlth
Tracker: twitter.com/imas_ml_td

LIVE ON ST@GE:
>Event: 10/22 - 10/?? "Message Card" (Michiru, Kuro)
>Event Gacha: 10/21 - 10/?? (Sora, Soichiro)

NEWS:
- MASTER PRIMAL DANCIN' BLUE rip: - LIVE THE@TER HARMONY 06 24-bit rip: - STARLIGHT MASTER 14 "Jounetsu Fun Fanfare" preview: - TD leak (Oct 20th): - Chizuru's birthday: >Archive of : archive.is/oEaU0
- TD stream (Oct 18th) raw: - StS Chihaya swimsuit: - TD Chizuru's unique animation: - ML frameless card pack (Oct 21st): UPCOMING:
Oct 25th: ML M@STER SPARKLE 03
Oct 25th, 8PM JST: SM stream: nico.ms/lv307593588
Oct 29th: KR Music episode 5

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ILR_Rimu/status/921758959303720961
twitter.com/suika_warp/status/921213701344018432
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cute celeb!

we made it in senpaitachi.

IshiP x Ken will be endgame.

STARLIGHT STAGE:
>Event: 10/20 - 10/27 Token "Halloween Code" (Yuuki, Nana)
>Gacha: 10/18 - 10/23 (Sana, Otoha)
>Party: 10/02 - 11/02

THEATER DAYS:
>Event: 10/20 - 10/30 Platinum Star Tours "FairyTale ja Irarenai" (Shizuka, Tsumugi)
>Gacha: 10/20 - 10/31 (Chizuru, Azusa, Chihaya)

LIVE ON ST@GE:
>Event: 10/22 - 10/?? "Message Card" (Michiru, Kuro)
>Event Gacha: 10/21 - 10/29 (Sora, Soichiro)

NEWS:
- Jupiter's Trajectory PV: - ML Update (Oct 22nd)

Get lost.

None of the specific creative team credited for that particular episode ever did any creative work for the CG anime ya dingus.
Meanwhile, this episode actually did; namely Yuniko Ayana himself.

Finding Chie after she gets lost in the woods at night.

It was storyboarded by CG's director under a pseudonym, most likely because she feels ashamed of what she did two years ago.

>EOJ: Haruka/OG cameo
>Ep1: Michiru
>Ep2: FRAME
>Ep3: Mofus and Ryo

Place your bets for the upcoming episodes cameo.

A Very Celeb Chizuru's Birthday 2017

Visited by:
Ritsuko - Gave some tea
Tamaki - 4-leaf clover
Emily - Red-and-white mochi

P gave her a lovely celeb tea set.

TD Whiteboard:
Roco Art - Birthday party starts from 6 PM
Iori - Bought some nice black tea
Serika - Brought some delicious cake

Takeru and Ren.

Good for you dude but nobody cares.

Please stay, gamer girl.

KYBD as answers for a game show quiz

MIO IS TOO CUTE. I LOVE HER SO MUCH

How about no, holy shit.

Calm down Jiren.

Holy shit, how about yes.

>6th try
good job

What's Chie doing in the woods?

What would you do with her once you found her?

Sai and/or Cafe Parade.

What did they mean by this?

Is a Mating call!

And Yuuma is doing the step to attract her own sister.

ITAJJR

She was looking for rabbits. And I'd walk her back home and tell her parents to be more careful with her.

Mio i'll kiss you.

False.

Oh christ, is a fujo call actually!

Kaoru you may become relevant one day.

>Noriko Takao
>Feeling ashamed

I expected neither the Mofus or Ryo this early.
Can Kuroi make a cameo?

You're right, she had no shame admitting she knew jackshit about CG and still directed the anime.

CG was directed by a woman?
Now it sucking so much makes a bit more sense.

Yeah, same with TD. No wonder it flopped and had to whore scout ticket this early.

Also the anime sucked so much that it wasn't even made.

Nishigori said CG direction was superior, don't bother him about it.

Nice Sana roll. I'd roll for her if I wasn't already saving my jewels for Suzuho SSR .

That came out of nowhere, you're so mad/

What did you expect him to say? "Heh my anime was way better, keep trying kiddo" that's not how humans work.

Pattin'.

I'm just agreeing with , women just can't handle big responsibility.
All I do just give another example of a fuck-up by a woman.

>What would you do with her once you found her?
I'd set up the extraction point and fly us out of there.

That fuck up has been making more money than most mobile games, yes including SS, in the last few weeks. Hard to call it that.

Don't engage shitters please.

Faeries

>had to whore out special pick ticket.
That decision only good for some quick buck, but will fuck up TD more in the long run.
>inb4 "muh player feedback, the dev just following up their suggestion!"
Good business sense is not follow all customer's wish. If people were asking for free SSR, then what they'll do? Just give what the customers want again?
Even Bang Dream is more well-managed than TD.

Try again in English.

How about you Kotoha yourself?

epic neme bro

You forgot "And I'm a MLfag myself".

Don't use my girl for your shitposting you shitter.

Nope, 765 OG fags here. I just find that ML is even more cancerous to imas than CG and SideM combined.

English, user.
That would be Diana-ing oneself.

From where did this this Kotoha meme even came? What's it origin?

Trying something new, huh?

>more cancerous

How? ML at least has your so loved OGs.
CG on the other hand is normalfag-bait and SideM is literally about male idols.

>That decision only good for some quick buck, but will fuck up TD more in the long run.
True. I found it interesting that less than three months of TD's release they are already do the scout ticket. It's a GOOD decision in the short run but to do it so early just makes me feel that it was a desperate move. But more money for Scamco, right?

>Even Bang Dream is more well managed than TD
Well yeah, It's Bandori and not Scamco. Also, GG on saying the "magic words" because now that BD shill is going to come into this thread again and spam his shit.

Yet SideM is still the superior girls.

What's the limit of your friend list in Starligtht Stage?

Here we go again.

CG also doesn't have Takagi. It's pretty much conveyor belt idols with manufactured gimmicks. Like throwing 200 darts at a dart board until some of them hit bulls eye which is why 2/3rds of the cast is neglected.

CG and SideM are bad since they're attracting LLfags and fujos. But at least they were bringing the dough.
But ML on the other hand is just superfluous and making the 765 branch bloated.
Just like cancer.

That's an interesting analogy.

>BD shill is going to come into this thread again and spam his shit
Well, Bandori is better game than TD so I'm super fine with that

>But ML on the other hand
...had the best selling iM@S CD until SS kiddies took over CG and also tons of successful lives?

Yeah huh.

Oh my, is it already time for our daily turf wars?

The girls.

My god that Autism

twitter.com/ILR_Rimu/status/921758959303720961

mika is mine.

CG isn't a proper idolm@ster game, just a shitty pinoff that got normalfags to come over from Love Live after it died.

Even SideM is much more of an im@s game than SS.

If you needed any proof about how insecure some fans of some branches are, this is where it all started

do you like suck penis? KEKE

You mean that CD who only selling well because of the Masters of Idol World ticket lottery?
I hate ML because it's leeching of the OG while also being rehash of LL formula, by pandering to Koebuta fanbase.

If something this one is much more obvious.

Now I do.

Made for public handholding.

Come home fat bitch i've got some more great food for you to eat while smugging.

Unlike those CG CDs that sold well because of SSA, right?

I agree with you
But SS is still the best idol mobage, even if it's not a good Im@s game.

>metafag shitting up another iM@S thread

I heard there is a Haruna one as well?

>You mean that CD who only selling well because of the Masters of Idol World ticket lottery?
I hate getting involved with you franchise shit flinging retards but every best selling CD in pretty much every franchise has lotto tickets.
The best selling CG CD has lotto tickets.

can someone post the pastebin with the best im@s selling CDs?

after you make me a list of people who give a shit, minus (You) of course.

kiss me chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chuchu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chuchu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chuchu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chuchu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chuchu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chuchu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chuchu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu lip

I don't agree with him when he said TD flopped but that user was right about the scout ticket being used so early.

twitter.com/suika_warp/status/921213701344018432
Leaving this here without comment. It's actually a test. If you know Japanese you will realize the truth rather early, though.

The Masters of Idol World is a joint concert between all branches, so technically ML was also leeching the CG popularity.
On the other hand, CG is such a big draw by itself that its own concert could pull bigger number compared to the danketsu event.

what a good post

Lets just all be honest, if even 1 of the arcs of DS got animated it would blow the ever living fuck out of CG and ML

As a CGfag, I'm sorry for him

Weren't the Gold Discs earned by CG and ML both through lotto tickets, too?

im not talking about your mom

Masters was like 90% OG. The CG and ML stuff was small in comparison.
Calling it a "danketsu event" is kind of silly, even if it was advertised like that. That's like saying the movie is a 765 AS movie.