/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread
>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1β€’2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

aminoapps.com/page/danganronpa/3505409/thoughts-on-saiibo-ndrv3-spoilers
discord.gg/7aMtMVq
epicmafia.com/game/6253004
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30971354
youtube.com/watch?v=MwhgHz3Fm3o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

she said yes /drg/!

I love Junko!

Mugi!

Mugi?

Okay this is definitely a Kingsman reference.

I love her stinky sister!

Mikan!

I WANT FUCKING /v/ TO stop being retarded and accept that most of the people lurk both there and here at the same time

I want to fuck Kaito.

I had a horrible nightmare. In my nightmare, Junko was in love with me.

Animator!

Ishi!

Damn normies! Go backflip onto a land mine and explode!

I may not like moogs but that is actually a nice picture.

I love Peko, post cute Pekos!

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

My angel holy fuck. I want to marry her and hire my boy kiyo as a male meido after fixing it to be my personal Alfred from Batman.

Shirogane best girl!

(Mugi)

Going to be taking another spin at FemKiibo soon~

Reminder that Junko wants to marry Naegi.

New thread, new Tenko!
Hey, um, sorry for asking, but does anyone know which button opens the monopad on the "borrowed" version...?

Cute Pekpek!

I love Kirumi!

Write a short message for your Dangan. Tulpafags try to keep it normal.

I like purple Maki, but my beautiful assasin is more sophisticated

Rarepairs for the win

Also, the post that warmed my heart and soul
aminoapps.com/page/danganronpa/3505409/thoughts-on-saiibo-ndrv3-spoilers

I want Kaito and Maki to have a night out at a fancy restauraunt in town, I want them to take a seat and then Kaito suddenly having the urge to go take a leak in the bathroom. The bathrooms have cubicles with urinals directly infront of them on the side wall. I drilled a small hole in one of the cubicle doors before hand, just big enough for my eye to look through. I want Kaito to come in and try to use the urinal, unaware that I am watching. I want to see his semi-hard dick spewing piss in a neat straight line onto the urinal, while I masturbate at the thought of that dick in my ass. I want Kaito to be embarrassed of this when someone else comes in and instead use the cubicle next to the one I'm in. I want Kaito to then start pissing violently onto the toilet with bad aim, enough that some piss goes on the ground and reaches the other side of the cubicle wall. I want Kaito and everyone else to leave so I can lick his still warm piss from the ground and I finally finish my masturbation

What is the mods problem on /v/?
The game released half a month ago

Seems like you should say that to Kaitofags as well

Angie and her beloved Koko chilling out!

Gotta shill the western and modern games!

"Chapter 1 twist was bullshit I want to play as Kayaday"
"Wtf fuck this ending I hate Danganronpa"
Basically that

Just seeing your name gets me horny.

Whoa.

I love you! Let's get married! Please let me make you the happiest man on Earth!

same, except for the drinking piss off the bathroom floor part

discord.gg/7aMtMVq
/drg/ discord

Miu big family

God damn it, piss fags.

same except i also fuck him

Mommy!!!

The birthday should be October 1st. Otherwise, it's perfect.

Pig

Normies > Ultimates

Is this "normal"...?
π’‚ π’† π’‰˜π’…†π’Š·π’Š·π’ˆ¬
π’Š·π’‚΅π’ˆ¬π’ˆ¨π’‚—
π’Œ“ π’ˆ¬π’‚Šπ’…†π’‰Œ 𒃻 π’‰‘π’‰½π’Š
π’€€π’€€ π’…† π’„Ώπ’‰Œπ’…”π’‡ π’‰†π’‹»π’ˆ¬ 𒁀𒁳𒁀
α›αš³ α›‹α›–αšͺᚻ αšΉαš’αšΎα›žαš©αš±α›šα›αš³α›– αšΉα›αš»α›
An angel I say! γ€œγ€œ ε›γ‚’θ¦‹γŸγ‚ˆ

君に恋をしてる。君にθ·ͺγ‹γ›γ¦γ„γŸγ γγŸγ„γ€ζž―γ‚Œγ¬θŠ±γ‚ˆγ€‚
ღღ η΅ε©šγ—γ‚ˆγ†γ€θœœζŸ‘ ღღ
γ€œγ€œγ€œγ€œ
TL:

My princess with the beautiful eyes,
You are my little buttercup

Time passes, nothing changes,
I looked into the water. There was my destiny drifting past
I saw a wonderful creature
An angel I say! γ€œγ€œ I saw you

I have fallen in love with you. Allow me to kneel before you, oh flower that shalt never wither.
ღღ Let us get married, Mikan ღღ
γ€œγ€œγ€œγ€œ
(Sumerian and Old English using runes)

epicmafia.com/game/6253004
2 more for epicmafia!

What are you implying.

okay then, ignore the piss licking part, i want to fuck him too

Source? This is extremely cute.

where is this stuff from?

Dear Kiibo,

I know what it's like to feel really insecure, and like people are out to get you... It's going to be okay, little guy. You're not alone in the world, I'm 100% sure of it.

You remind me a lot of myself when I was younger. I had a huge persecution complex as well. People used to bully me a lot, from pre-school all the way to high school. But know this: once you get out of high-school and into the world, none of what those people say will matter. Their opinions will mean nothing once you finally get out there and start doing things for yourself, whether that's trying to become an artist, attending college, or trying to get more people to understand what it's like to be a robot.

I'll cheer you on all the way.

With love, FemKiibo user

Gonta finds a gamebody on the ground and inside it he finds a copy of pokemon, he starts up the game and begins playing. He doesn’t want to delete the save file and so explores the person’s save. He then tries to find out who it belonged to by asking everybody but they all say it didn’t belong to them. Gonta feels bad but seeing as though nobody would pick it up decides to claim it as his own. He starts a new game and begins his adventure and soon he finishes the game improving his English skills while doing so. After he beat the elite 4 he wanders the game world catching different pokemon and training different ones.
In the end he gets bored but doesn’t want to start a new game as he feels close to his pokemon, he decides to part ways with his Gameboy by leaving it in a place and walking off not looking back. A few days after Ouma comes up to him asking if he lost a gamebody, Gonta says no. He find Ouma playing it later on, smiling.

Best giri.

>not doing both

Why is this so cute? except Miu, fucking hate her dance

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30971354
Goddammit Kekkai Sensen's ED is god-tier.

okay then fine, i'll do both, in fact, I'll do every sexual thing imaginable

Mikan seems like the kinda girl thatd have a daddy kink

Patrician

Mikan seems like the kinda girl thatd have every kink

I love you kaede, I want you to bake cookies, only for me to not eat them out worry that I get diabetes since you were in contact with them.

Goddamnit, everytime I see a picture of him, my insides twist in the most satisfying way possible, goddamnit, goddamnit goddamnit, it feels so good

Luminary of my ass

I am sorry for stalling the fanfics I was supposed to write for you all the time.

Honestly, same.

Luminary of my dick

Maki ingrown toenails

Are you in love with Kaito?

I think dating a real person would be cheaper than getting your merchandise.

Luminary of brainlets

great fucking posts

Why this is allowed?

youtube.com/watch?v=MwhgHz3Fm3o

I love you long haird chiaki. I want come up behind you and hug you, startling you, with you clumsily trying to reciprocate it and failing to do so cutely ever so cutely.
I want to do things to make you pout and get angry only for me to poke your cheek while you secretly like it and you trying not to giggle.
I want to hold you in my lap while you stare at me with a brazen look as to why I'm holding you so close.

bad post

>tfw didn't care for Kaito's design at first but his great personnality seeped into his looks in such a way that I wanted to suck his dick by chapter 2
So this is the extent of chad's power

It was the dub the show deserved.

You remind me of my desire to date a pianist IRL

this is not love, this is lust, i lust for Kaito, I just want to fuck him and him to fuck me as hard as fucking possible until either of our insides burst from man juices

fucking same

t. Maki
t. Saihara

>the Kaitofags are multiplying

>Virgin Hagakure
>Virgin Souda
>Chad Kaito
Checks out.

Hoshi crushed testicles

>Saihara and Maki have hour long discussions about Kaito

Which pokemon game?

Purepost. Very good. I agree.

I just want his fucking jacket. shit's cool

And that's good, i want love anything Kaito related and that includes all kaitofags

Of fucking course.

I mean, same, but I also love him.

This is my favorite Kaito beta design.

I love her master!

Was Moogi part of the previous game? Or did she just joined as a part of V3 to shake things up and gave herself a cosplay talent?

Do human mastemrind usually take part in the game or it's mostly just Monokuma?

Kaito with his husband and wife.

>life's purpose is to be lived
>dies

Kaito x Saihara > Maki x Kaito > maki x Saihara

Please stop cosplaying as Junko after she got crushed. I want to work on season 54 with you.

kaito testicular torsion