/hbg/ - Homebrew & Hacking General

Previous thread: -SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 11.3 (11.6 via system transfer, hardmod or magnethax)
Switch: 3.0.0
Wii U: 5.5.2
Vita: 3.60
PS4: 4.05
PS3: 3.55

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
b9s + CFW: 3ds-guide.b4k.co/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Wii: sites.google.com/site/completesg/hacking-guide
Vita: pastebin.com/6DjeR08L

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
[Sep 20] Notehax, a userland exploit, was released. mrnbayoh.github.io/notehax

>Switch
[Oct 19] OFW 4.0.0 released, do not update wololo.net/2017/10/19/nintendo-switch-firmware-4-0-0-released/
[Oct 2] Pegaswitch released, switchhax framework, 3.0.0 required reswitched.tech/octrelease

>Wii U
[Oct 14] VC injection tool for (S)NES, DS, N64 & Wii released gbatemp.net/threads/release-ultimate-vc-injector-for-wiiu.486781/

>Vita
[Oct 14] NoPsmDrm released, allows dumping and bypassing DRM for PSM titles github.com/frangarcj/NoPsmDrm
[Oct 2] VitaShell 1.75 released. github.com/TheOfficialFloW/VitaShell
[Sep 22] NoNpDrm 1.1 github.com/TheOfficialFloW/NoNpDrm
-More info pastebin.com/ELptKruf

>PS4
[Oct 20] fail0verflow published a writeup for their 4.05 kernel exploit, get hype wololo.net/2017/10/20/adieu-ps4-kernel-exploit-firmware-4-06-fully-detailed-team-fail0verflow/

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/2kwA3
notabug.org/arc13/freeShop/releases
3ds.titlekeys.gq/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If anemone3ds is a new theme manager, what happened to the last two?

Just gonna say it again
mGBA can emulate motion controls on the 3DS
I've been playing Kirby Tilt'n Rumble for some minutes, it's just awkward to use the jump mechanic because of the 3DS's hinge
I bet it would work perfectly on a o2DS

reminder that I'm sick of posting this and I think you people get the idea by now

Someone asked for my gf collection. Here it is.
imgur.com/a/2kwA3

Is there any chance at all that a PegaSwitch script could trick the games into thinking that the system has a higher firmware?

No

autism

Too bad.

You're just jealous of my virtual harem.

feels like it belongs

This is really cute, user. Thank you for sharing.

I haven't used my 3DS in a while. Is it safe to update? FE Echoes is the latest tile which appears on freeshop for me.

No you'll brick.

setting up a local web server with apache and using it with FBI to install large games like FE:W worked like a charm
thanks for the idea, user

you will turn gay

if you think the latest title on the freeshop determines if you can update then you're fucked

Oh

But I'm already gay

I don't see stuff like Samus returns, EO5 etc. It said it downloaded the latest title keys. Why is that?

Stop posting and leave your 3ds as it is.

time to manual download stuff I guess

you got the old freeshop, use FBI to install this one
notabug.org/arc13/freeShop/releases
also, if you're on b9s you can update just fine
enjoy the spoonfeeding

boot the 3ds from sdcard for flash nand using godmode when

use this titlekeys site, the old one is ded
3ds.titlekeys.gq/

True CFW when? Fed up of these Fake CFWs.

Never. The tranny cabal is holding it hostage.

>2DS isn't turning on anymore

It just flashes once and goes away whenever I press the power button

Damn. I'm glad Dark_Alex isn't alive to see the world we live in.

can't read sd

you fucked up. Your luma .firm/.bin is missing.

You bricked lol.
He's dead? I wouldn't be glad for something like that. Not even if it just meant he quit.

you're welcome

I have a old PSP 3000 that I bricked by deleting flash0, did they find a way to unfuck that or it's just gone?

it's ogre

this made me decide to never consider dating ever again
thanks user

4.05 CFWhen

I didn't use this thing for ages. How can I fix this? It turns on when I remove the SD

>caring
Never user.

download luma again

They told you enough. Grow a brain.

What's the VC injecting like on Wii U? Is it 100% compatible with the named systems yet?
>he doesn't know

replace your luma boot file, firm if you're on b9s, bin if you're on a9lh (7.05 is the last to provide a bin file)
put it on the root of the SD

I do know user. It isn't going to lead to something like Wii/PSP stuff.
Screencap this.

what should I do with it?

throw it on the trash can

I'll go one better and say 3.0 Switch will get Kickass Homebrew and potentially piracy in early 2018. Before any /hbg/ PS4 does.

something more fun

But then it won't be in the trash.
>3.0 Switch will get Kickass Homebrew and potentially piracy in early 2018
Now that's a tall order.
Buy another one.

buy a vita

ENJOY YOUR BRICK

Does vita run psp native like psp ran ps1 native?

>Does vita run psp native
yes
> like psp ran ps1 native?
both vita and psp emulate ps1 games

Vita doesn't have anything else it can do besides PSP.
Regardless, get a PSP GO.

>tfw PSP can actually emulate some SNES games better than Vita

Why?
Overclocking?

Retroarch is an unoptimized piece of shit, so that's out of the question.
And the me builds of snes9x emulators don't work because the Vita is missing the ME hardware, so you're stuck with the shitty cm version.

HOLY MOTHER FUCKING SHIT I WANT 3.61+ GAMES
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

nogaems

get two vitas, scrub

Thanks it works now

Get a pc or ps4

I prefer PC, moonlight games to it.

holy shit the FE:W DLC is huge
no problem

>tfw AMD
>tfw no moonlight
JUST
U
S
T

>tfw ryzen 1600 with gtx 1050
not ti, but doesn't hinder me

You may not like it, but this is what peak 3.61+ performance looks like.

Assuming I already have a homebrewed 3ds through arms9, how do I install Godmode9? I get linked to the files but I have no idea what to do with them once I have them.

update to b9s and you will have godmode9, gm9 doesn't support a9lh anymore, only firm payloads are released

Is there a cia of the japanese voices for warriors? I can't do eshop.

how come ciaangel has the dlc and update for warriors but not the actual game

3.61+ in 5 hours

What does b9s stand for? How do I update to it?

>No FE game where you the avatar are a level 1 Lord married to a Max Level pre-promote gf and you see her wipe entire maps until you catch up, unlock the bonus map and waipe it clean between you two.

Fates was so close.

>fail0verflow published a writeup for their 4.05 kernel exploit
>tfw I believed and my faith was rewarded

Try reading the fucking guide in the OP

>4.05 might be the new 3.55

How likely is it for a v2 micro sd adapter to fuck my vitas pins? I would go for a v3, but all of them have absurd shipping times.

If I were to try to change/replace all the games on my PSTV from being maidumps to nonpdrm dumps, what's the best way of going about that? Grabbing them from a torrent, or what?

>updating past bloodborne firmware
You did this to yourself

I haven't even bought the thing.

Its been a lot of time since I visited /hbg/ and thus I have three questions:

1) What is the current state of Switch CFW work? Will it be ever possible? I mean, CFW in 3DS style? Or Switch MP will remain only for legal users?

2) Will there ever be 11.6 wide accessible hacking method for 3DS or Nintendo won this time?

3) .cia files for 3DS are still got from 3dsisio if one does not want to use funkeycia/freeshop/ciaangel?

Thanks for replies!

1.Could happen,but give it some time.

2.Adding CFW is possible on all firmwares and models thanks to ntrboothax.Quite a few expoits are waitign to be released at 3DS EOL so Nintendo has lost the 3DS.

3.Yes.

Anyone got a QR or a CIA for Fire Emblem Warriors EU, The one i got from 3DSISO fails right at the end on installing.

yeah, this happens to me with both the US and EU versions. can't trust those 3dscheapos

DAyum That sucks mate, good to hear im not the only one though

What's error code 002-0121? I got it after I finished replacing my banned friend code.

>download USA fire emblem warriors
>its japanese

what the fuck is with these retard uploaders

I can't get cheats to work with bootNTR, i'm trying with MH Generations because I lost my save file.

I run bootNTR, go into game try X+Y but nothing happens, my folder structure is pic related. 0004000000185B00 being the titleID for MHX. What am I doing wrong? bootNTR menu just won't popup in-game, it will on the home screen though.

>download the USA fire emblem warriors
>It's US
what the fuck is with these retarded downloaders

How can I emulate NDS games on the 3ds with cfw? I tried one app that emulated the dsi menu but all games don't work

My SD card is called emunand because I haven't bothered to change its name since modding a year ago. I'm using Luma.

did you try pushing select instead of x+y?

did you download billy "Adfly" halims?

I did, I tried a lot of combos just hoping, nothing that I tried worked.

I'm using and old 3ds might that be why?

that's exactly why. You have to get the one that is for o3ds users, and also they don't have a working one for the newest update.

So i'm out of luck then? Oh well, thanks.

Yes, and it's in english.

NoNpDRM UMvC3 DLC when?
I should've just installed the maidump

you go to the TW Loader github wiki page and check the list of nds-bootstrap compatible games

if the game you want isn't on there you need a flashcart

Will Any flashcart do? I only got an old supercardds2. How come that some doesen't work?

>My final announcement is for everyone who is hoping that these releases will somehow unlock 3.61+ firmwares. I do not think that to be the case, however, with the work of motoharu and others in the community, the entire authentication algorithm could soon be reverse engineered and game backups running on the latest firmware should be possible

Can I pirate/emulate games on the Switch yet?

ok imma download his then