/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #598

''Blaze it'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Life is Strange: Before the Storm Episode 2 Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=hk9de3ljHnw

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' 19 October 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' (TBA)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − (TBA)

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/14053973
strawpoll.me/14053988
strawpoll.me/13834594
strawpoll.me/14047827

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
lmgtfy.com/?q=gif to webm
kunaike.tumblr.com/post/151127852557/vic-gets-a-personally-signed-photo-from-rachel
youtube.com/watch?v=PJQ-eN-qkUg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Cutest girl in Arcadia Bay

That's a strange picture of Max you got there.

Chloe is #1

It's nice Rachel we're having

i keep getting elliot and evan confused

You're a fucking retard.

I love my best friend, but if I found out he was porking my girlfriend, I'd kill him. Friendship doesn't make you polyamorous.

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

Part of it was Chloe wanting to be the one with Rachel, though if Rachel told Chloe she liked someone else then she would have had to accept it.
It had almost nothing to do with it being Frank, the biggest offense Chloe took was that Rachel lied to her when asked about it.
You could say that wasn't Chloe's business, but Rachel about it lying benefited no one.

Codes are coming soon. Leaks;

Rachel will get herself into the trouble and (will get kidnapped) by some bad guy in this story (I will later reveal it with game files) And we will have to save her. There will be two confrontation scene; one of them will be well known character as you expected and one of them won't be one of major characters but it still will take place as confrontation and you will get shocked.Advice scene with Steph (and cute jealousy moment) is really coming this time btw

>there are still people in this thread who think chloe will pick max over this cutie

To be fair, Chloe and and Rachel weren't in a relationship by that point. I don't want to say Rachel was leading Chloe on, but her not simply telling Chloe the truth is what caused the problems. If Rachel told Chloe about Frank, Chloe would make a disgusted face and say Rachel could do so much better, but she really wouldn't be able to feel mad about it.

>tfw he called himself retard
thanks for coming out

im really conflicted on amberprice now. sure it's cute and im happy for chloe but if lis is not retconned then rachel is a cheating stupid whore and pricefield prevails in a good chunk of playthroughs.

Reminder that Warren did NOTHING wrong and max belongs with Chloe and his actions helped bring them closer together; by the end he is even one of the first few characters to recognize and respect that they are in love

Can somebody make a webm out of this moment

What?

How big a spoiler is the Elliot confrontation in 3?

Oh shit. Is that a new QTori?

Uh, no. She wanted to be exclusive.

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

Holy shit she has doe eyes
I always thought they were a bit strange but I couldn't figure out why

>inb4 Rachel ditched Frank so easy
>inb4 Frank admitted that he was jealous over Chloe and Rachel's relationship and admitted that he understands why Rachel dug into her
I guess the real cuck is here is obvious

Just finished ep2. Managed to stay the fuck away from here cause leakfags could spoil shit. Back here now, i guess.

Welcome back!

Yeah, unfortunately she won't be able to draw us something for our 600th thread but another resident artist will be doing it.

Again, the true ending IS the good ending.

lmgtfy.com/?q=gif to webm

Thanks!

Yeah his existence brought max and chloe even more closer kek
He was still cringy though but not more than cringelord flap-eared Eliot

Well.. it is one of confrontations scenes so...

Obsiously I've meant in highres

Chloe wanted something exclusive with Rachel, but she didn't even have a chance at it because Rachel didn't want that kind of relationship with Chloe.
The letter in the junkyard makes it clear it wasn't cheating because Rachel's fears about what Chloe would do if she found out were fairly trivial.

>but she didn't even have a chance at it because Rachel didn't want that kind of relationship with Chlo
Again, this is from the non-canon Life is Strange. BtS Rachel is so fucking in to Chloe from the start, and so different in personality from the slutty bimbo in LiS, that the events of LiS shouldn't even be regarded

Cool! I was afraid with all the activity surrounding the newest episode that people weren't paying attention to the thread number.

Can you guys someone also make a webm out of this moment? While Chloe was only staring at Rachel dreamily and weren't giving a shit about whatever Wells was saying

>Chloe's equivalent to the nightmare in Polarized is the events of LIS

>someone posts your OC

you got me :P

The game take place over 3 days only, of course she's still into Chloe.
BtS is a Prequel, LiS is canon, stop writing your own fanfics.

Is it like Jefferson level big?

Those are all entirely vague and unsourced. There will be multiple endings but they will all be able to fit into the canon it shares with the original game. Unless Deck Nine has been lying through their teeth this entire time.

Pls send tempest scene

[spoilsr]Eh that idiot doesn't have a fancy dark room or anything. He will do confrontation in his own (cringy) way[/spoiler]

Reminder that in supposedly canon LIS this conversation never happened: "Max, did I ever tell you about my deep and borderline-married status with Rachel Amber? I was totally her groupie and we planned to elope after she nearly burned down the state of Oregon. You see, she was upset to see her DA father make out with a strange woman who actually turned out to her biological mother and a witch who had the same time powers that you do. It must have slipped my mind to mention this. And then the next day I was dressed as a bird and Rachel confessed her love to me on stage. It was the most magical time of my life and I'm surprised I've never mentioned any of this to you. And she was a good friend. Also on the third day of our relationship a local drug lord kidnapped her and I had to go into GTA level chase in my newly fixed truck to save her. Oh and also my ex-boyfriend Eliot who I knew since kindergarten so it's totally possible you also knew him tried to rape me on the same day, no big deal".

How huge are these? End of game big?

exactly why S1 isn't canon user :)

Your image perfectly describes your post. Well done!

okay if zak really delivers and retcons season 1 is he /ourguy/

At this point it's just worth hiding any of those posts and pretending they're not there. They're talking out their asses and trying to disrupt the thread in a major way by trying to silence or dismiss all discussion of Season 1. As well as ignoring the words of the devs they are so in love with.
Let them shitpost themselves tired and laugh when they all leave after the final episode is out and they can no longer claim such things.

"No, I am your mother"
as cheesy as it sounds, the eh plot twist should have been revealed by her

I have never been embarrassed this much in my life

The fuck man..

Zak deserves all the good boy points. He's basically Bane/ the Joker of LIS canon at this point.

W-what's wrong with her body

>Zak
who?

>I still don't get where he got the name Pompidou from
I think it refers to a french statesman. (As does this elephant, I believe.)

I have episode 3 information but I don't wanna spoil it, I'm sorry all, the other guy can do it but not me

Zak "/ourguy/" Garriss, the writer of BtS

>It's the job of the original game to live up to a prequel that was only envisioned after the original was made otherwise the original game loses its canon status
What the hell kind of crack are you people smoking?

i see, thanks.

>and part time comedian

"There's an ambiguity that Chloe wields when she talks about Rachel in the first game. Even with Max, she doesn't speak to the details of what her relationship was like...That created freedom for us because she never told Max exactly what the relationship was like...We can have the player decide what that looks like and that won't interfere with canon. It'll flow into the first game, which is something we treated as very sacred"

Thanks, never knew that, I guess I could have googled it

How big are the leaks so far?

I:(

Post more Victoria
Rachel will get herself into the trouble and (will get kidnapped) by some bad guy in this story (I will later reveal it with game files) And we will have to save her. There will be two confrontation scene; one of them will be well known character as you expected and one of them won't be one of major characters but it still will take place as confrontation and you will get shocked.Advice scene with Steph (and cute jealousy moment) is really coming this time btw

>Hey you know this beautiful, atmospheric love story we've crafted?
>Yeah we're going to end it in misery and the implication that Rachel abandons Chloe to fuck Nathan Prescott and Frank and Pompidou and who knows who else
Guys, Dontnod isn't writing this season. We will get our happy ending. We will get our retcon.

She's turning around to face Victoria. It's from a little comic.
kunaike.tumblr.com/post/151127852557/vic-gets-a-personally-signed-photo-from-rachel

Your own lead writer says otherwise.

I really hope so. I really do.
I'm pricefield as fuck but im willing to accept multiple realities/season 1 retcon

Why does nobody cares about black characters like Drew or his brother

"actually Max is the fire that burns chloe and rachel is the greater beauty that comes after being left totally alone. plus rachel is going to be a star after living a long, happy life in L.A."

W..why did the girls look so disgusted looking at him?

AmberPrice song.

youtube.com/watch?v=PJQ-eN-qkUg

I feel like Victoria is a slut who would do anything to get what she wants

But they never went to L.A

Is S1 canon or nah?

Because he wasn't white

anybody ordered a shirt from insertcoin

I like that BtS established that Chloe can fix her truck and stuff. It was an idea I had for a while and it's cool to see others thought the same way.

Yeah and I also remember that one time Todd bulshitted about Skyrim having a "living world and how local economy will react to player burning a windmill". Come on now.
It happens all the time in the industry and nobody is going to complain about it post fact as long as the game itself is good.

Are you retarded or just trying to bait?
No why?

Yes. Now stop asking. It will always be canon and the prequel will be canon as well because one story precedes the other.
Enjoy the prequel, but stop trying to act like it's the only game. It's the highest level of delusion I have seen in these threads.

It depends, are you a delusional Amberpricefag?

I've read that I just want to know does that spoil the whole game

>the no Asians in bts

he looks familiar

Jokes aside, Chaseprice is the patrician ship

When Deck Nine are fans of the original and said they intend to do it justice, I have to hold them to that and believe they will try their hardest.
They didn't make a sequel precisely because they didn't want to overshadow a player's choice in the first game. They're not going to do something even more extreme and cancel out the first game entirely.

Ryan gosling, blade runner 2049, drive, notebook, lala land