Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/U2AD8UHK
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.
Suggested Changes: piratepad.net/YwogqyaUro

>Useful Links
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Recently Released
Beat Valkyrie Ixseal - sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2332124

DARKNESSHERO Rance Mod - Beta FFA mod released (check pastebin)

>Upcoming Games
English
Evenicle (English) - Likely Winter 2017
Sengoku Rance (English) - Likely 2018
Rance Quest Magnum (English) - Likely 2018
mangagamer.org/rance/

Japanese
Rance X - 23rd February 2018
Teaser: youtube.com/watch?v=CpMoCuxFIIY
youtube.com/watch?v=QSib3DrdAdA
Imgur with released information
imgur.com/a/GZLe8

RPG 3- by the Evenicle team (New IP)
Donna Donna - by the Rance 03 Team (New IP)
Loli MILF Nukige - by the MILF nukige team
'Heartwarming' VN - by the Atlach Nacha writer

Haniwa Development Studio:
blog.alicesoft.com/archives/cat_92268.html

>Upcoming Events
Quiz Project
pastebin.com/v6kuqn4q

Other urls found in this thread:

melonbooks.co.jp/detail/detail.php?product_id=291961&adult_view=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hope Rance and isoroku have some tender couples sex

He'll drink her milk like Pastel's.

ストロガノフ
魔物大元帥
魔物界最強のモンスターだが体に刺さる剣にその力を奪われており、生きているのがやっとの状態
だがその知略に衰えは無い。ケイブリスの信頼も厚く全魔物軍を指揮する大元帥の地位を与えられた

Stroganov
Monster Commander-in-Chief
The strongest monster in the Monster Realm, but is being deprived of that power because of the sword stuck in his body, he is barely alive
But his intellect has not weakened. He was given the position of the Monster Army Commander-in-Chief because of Kayblis deep trust in him.

She can't give milk, she's a Kalar

Stroganoff's better for the name, I think.

I wonder what sword it is. It's not the Dalk sword, but it definitely has a weird design.

so what sword is that, and who did it to him
a Devil maybe?

Would be interesting if that sword was stabbed by Fujiwara. So he would have at least did an actual blow against the Monster army, as he had no means to damage the actual demons.

I would be dissappointed if Fujiwara, supposedly one of the strongest humans in history, couldn't kill a monster. I mean sure Stroganof is apparently the strongest, but he can't be stronger than a low-tier Demon, which people like Thoma and Fletcher could defeat if not for the IF.

Fujiwara would use a katana, I thiink

The sword in Stroganoff reminds me of Gram, so it could be a Devil Sword.

I wonder about the Demon Army chain of command

It seems that Kayblis doesn't actually trust other Dark Lords to run the army for him

It wouldn't surprise me if Kayblis had delegated the chain of the commands to the actual Monsters of the Monster Army because he considers the Fiends to be "loose cannons". They all seem to have individual wills and motives, but Monsters seem happy to take orders.

It's not that complicated:
Kayblis
Demons
Stroganof
The four great generals
Monster generals
Captain
Rest of monsters

He'd use the 帝ソード

Stroganoff is so cool.

Like I said in one of the previous threads, with Demons from the Kayblis Faction being full of freaks and nutjobs, I am actually impressed that Kayblis thought of entrusting the army command to some competent Monster. Especially considering that he is a freak and a nutjob himself.

I think this entry is a generic one for monsters. You're probably be able to have many kinds of generic monsters to join as cards either through random drops from chests or by using specific skills from characters like Ohana.

>本当は妹が大好きなのだが素直になれず顔を合わせるとつい喧嘩ばかりしてしまう
>She actually loves her little sister but because she can't be honest they ending up in a quarrel whenever they meet.

So Seizel is the older sister. Hawzel acts more like one though. And in the end they're twins created at basically the same time.

Honestly I don't get the Monster Realm's war plan.
They could instantly crush Helman with 2 million monsters and all the Dark lords together, and just like that, the rest of the human realm would instantly surrender, instead they divide the forces, enough to surely defeat all the human realm at the same time, but spreading enough so that someone like Rance could step forward and claim his intent of defeating them, with people actually believing him.

We still haven't seen a single character that would fit the monster category right? I don't even know what they could use for that other than generics, which is weird by itself.

You forget that monsters enjoy war and combat and this is the first time in hundreds of years they've been able to invade humanity. They'll spend their time enjoying it

>instead they divide the forces, enough to surely defeat all the human realm at the same time,
This maximizes the suffering. All accoding to Keikoku

Humans are still getting destroyed really badly. Kayblis probably went with what was the most efficient.
Also by dividing his forces like that he's also forcing them to defend from multiple fronts. If he just made one massive army humanity would do the same. Besides, there's only so much physical space for an army. More is not always better.

There is a limit to how many soldiers you're able to use. KR reflects that with army size limit for each location. With it's huge numbers, it's better for the monster to spread that forces to ends things quicker. Also stopping the human nations from reinforcing each other.

But the main reason is likely to reduce the places where Miki can hide by spreading around. If Miki becomes the Demon King or someone else is also able to use her to become DK, then it's game over.

There exist the rare gal monsters and also a few unique guy monsters. Not sure if they're in as they would be actual characters,but maybe they could be added just with a short line but no actual events?

2020 translations?

>She can't give milk, she's a Kalar

Rance literally breastfed off her for an entire hour in Quest not long after Reset was born. He even comments on Kalar milk being particularly delicious...

Did Chaos keep his Rance Quest Magnum "upgrades"

Oh right, I forgot about Miki, of course, if she decides to accept her fate, or someone else beats him to the punch, the whole war is a bust.

I don't think so, Mangagamer hasn't reached 50% translated yet with Sengoku and Quest, so IX getting translated by 2019 is unlikely. I'd guess around 2022.

For Rance IX, maybe. I really doubt they'd be able to knock out Sengoku Rance, Rance Quest, Rance IX and potentially Rance 01/03/04 before proceeding with Rance X between now and 2020.

>you most probably won't be able to play a breeding mini-game with Belzeye and Guy Monsters you collect
Sad!
I want a Cyclonite, an Elephant Bambara, a Valkyrie and a Mighty Witch. And only Valkyrie is practically guaranteed to be in.
Still sad!

Winter of 2021 if they keep the pace that they have right now.

Learning Japanese might be an easier way to play it as soon as possible.

I think the ritual was successful. But we will see when Rance needs to rape ALICE, she really deserves it.

Yeah, he did.

I was quoting Paton

Is this the most smug character?

>he needs another man inside his target to successfully rape her

No. It's Hanty.

Smug is something more like pic related.
The seer loli just makes that :3 face.

I used to prefer their Kichikuou designs, but the new ones, or at least Seizel's, really grew on me.

>While she is very lazy, her actual ability surpass Captain Sanakia's by great margin.

I really need the date on these new characters. user who is TADA's son, get him to work on RWN again.

*the data on

>her actual ability surpass Captain Sanakia's by great margin.
That's not saying much though.

>Recruit Seizel before Hawzel
>Rance realizes they share what they feel
>Start fighting Hawzel
>Rance starts abusing Seizel sexually
>Capture Hawzel

>user who is TADA's son
I think it's me, but I can't overwork my father like that!

But that means she is stronger than Bernard!

The fact that Silky and Hawzel are group in the "Others" tab in the website instead of the Monsters tab makes me think they probably won't be helping Kayblis for long. I'm guessing you can deal with that pretty early if you focus more on protecting Leazas.

will yamane ( demon guy from persiom) be in rance x?

With her new backstory that didn't exist back in KR, where she already was fairly strong even as a human, I hope they upgraded Silky to at least be on the tier of Kesselring, Red Eye and Kite, Maybe take Kite's place now that they changed him to be a mid tier demon in canon.

What's the best picture of Silkys new design, currently?

Yeah, I'm wondering as well. Will Dark Lords instantly outrank the generals? I could see some of them getting pissed that a monster technically outranks them.

Dark Lords are probably out doing whatever the fuck they want, mostly

I keep meaning to post this image with the text "Kaybwan's confused face really turns me on for some reason. I desperately want to fuck some sense into her." but I keep accidentally making other posts before I do so while forgetting I have the image selected. It's a huge pain in the ass.

Kite has always been mid tier. I doubt she will be stronger than RedEye and Kesselring though.

The one with a monster face fucking her while grabbing her hair and she cries as an orc looking monster takes her millennia long protected virginity

Actually not, back in KR Kite was one of the strongest, both in lore but also in game stats.

And I hope she is around their level, instead of having quite a gap between them like it was in KR.

So let me get this straight, because I'm not sure if I'm understanding it. In Haruka, if a blade loses 6 non-mandatory battles, their bad end plays? Is it really that simple, I've heard an user say that the counter can be reset, but in practice I've not been able to do it.

If true, it's also kinda shitty that there's a maximum of 10 loss scenes per playthrough, but you can only see 5 without getting a bad end.

Hot.

wasn't she always.a demon lord four

Yes.

Decided to find the relevant code. Can anyone read this?

if (▲ED == 0)
{
if (■敗北回数取得(2) >= ■敗北リミット取得(2) - 2 && EV("EV/敵支配ED/ナリカ/01", -2147483648) == false)
{
EV/敵支配ED/ナリカ/01();
■敗北リミット設定(2, ■敗北回数取得(2) + 2);
}
if (■敗北回数取得(2) >= ■敗北リミット取得(2) && EV("EV/敵支配ED/ナリカ/01", -2147483648))
{
▲ED = 7; [this ends up trigging the bad end]
}
}

Fuck, I've dug some more and I seem to have hit the limits of my ability. As far as I can tell, it all comes down to ■敗北リミット取得(2) which runs the code "return g_cCharacter._GetDefeatLimit(nキャラ);", unforutnately however I've got no clue how to find what defines or interacts with that limit, so I've got no way to continue.

In KR, Kite is second only to Kayblis in stats.

Yes but by their old levels she and Kamilla were about the same level but still with a big gap between them and Kessel, Red Eye and Kite. Then another big gap to reach Hornet and Kayblis tier.

>Houjou conquered before Dousan is recruited
user what the holy fuck are you doing?

>They could instantly crush Helman with 2 million monsters and all the Dark lords together
In the real world, if there are castles in the way you have to sit around and wait for the enemy to starve or do some other complicated stuff that doesn't get much faster after a point, like surrounding the fort by building your own wall or digging under it. So if you already have enough guys it goes faster if you siege all the fronts at once.

On the Continent it could work differently because magic, but they do have tons of forts which must serve some purpose. On the other hand, 03 portrayed no attrition sieges and all fort battles ended up looking like regular field battles, just with the bigger side often unable to use their numbers advantage.

T-that's lewd, you niwa. I mean for reference.

>fiends
stopped reading right there

Like it or not, it's the official terminology of the English releases and I'll be adhering to it.

I think that image needs to be posted again

>the official terminology of the English releases
>mangagamer voting committe outcomes
>"official"
Sel is official in that that is how it is written in 03 in the english. Mangagamer is just a third party.

They hold licensing and distribution rights to the title in western territories. As far as the west goes, they're Fiends. Going by that log Kkeberisee is also official. Please do not fall prey to the misguided belief that the English alphabet is anything more than an afterthought to the Japanese.

>there are literally people who use the "official" English translations
No. Fuck off.

Here's the regrouped information for the monster generals for posterity.

Additionally, the following link is for an online retailer and contains several Rance X images such as Sill leglock and Satella proactive sex.

melonbooks.co.jp/detail/detail.php?product_id=291961&adult_view=1

Hopefully someone has added the mega links for the images and outlines from the Rance X somewhere in the OP.

Ok, pre-ordered Rance 10 on Alicesoft DL site. will also be pre-ordering a package version eventually

It's been a while since I played, but there's many bad ends. Generic losses are just generic gameovers. Lose three times to an important battle/commander for non-generic gameovers.

And in Rance Quest, she gives Rance a blowjob, so she must like him more than on a sleep by sleep basis.

didn't all the weakling trio girls get pretty into it

prima was wrapped around him kissing

Yes, and Megadeth was fully satisfied by a man for the first time in several years.

Weren't they all on aphrodisiacs?

Sanakia might be weaker, but she probably still has a major advantage as long as she holds the Dalk sword. I'm assuming she still has it because even game balance wouldn't be able to justify her not using it as it doesn't talk and like doubles her attack power.

I haven't played Rance Quest, but regardless of the situation, Cessna was awake and proactive.

Rance 10 doesn't seem like it'll be the type of game where individual ability matters much it's not like it'll be a problem. It's just more Sanakia bullying.

what happened to that blonde church girl that fucks monsters. is she ded?

She might be around somewhere, getting all her holes stuffed with devil cock.

You mean devils? She was shown fucking a devil in Rance VI. No idea if she's appeared in a chronologically more advanced game than that though.

Alkanese's repeat text only h-scene is still the cutest one on Rance Quest

...by kkeberisee you mean Kayblis?

How so?

>You're probably be able to have many kinds of generic monsters to join as cards either through random drops from chests or by using specific skills from characters like Ohana.
Probably. We already know that there's going to be playable monsters since there's a Monster tab in the party setup screen and Dark Lords and Gods have their own God/Demon tab.

Pretty sure it's just Ludo. I would bully him until he stops but he's a cool guy so I can give him a free pass.

>nameshit
I thought we settled that with everyone just using whatever they're more comfortable with as long as everyone can tell what they're talking about

>Hot Mother #2
Do you mean she's chronologically the second hot mother of Rance's children or that she's the second hottest mother of all of Rance's current children?

>They hold licensing and distribution rights to the title in western territories. As far as the west goes, they're Fiends.
Nothing indicates that they hold any exclusivity agreements.

AS is free to license as many people as they like to translate their works, that they do not should be intrepreted as pragmatism rather than as exclusivity.

Finally, even if your upsell on MG is correct it still doesn't matter because SR was out for ten years with different nameshit, that game built this community, and you are disrespecting us by using foreign notation.

reassuring fucking due to her insecurity

If Silky joins she might generate chimeras as generic recruitables. Maybe Satella too but it takes her a long time to craft a golem.

The Dalk Sword does not make that much difference because of her 22 level cap. Try to use her in 6 with Dalk Sword but keeping her cap at 22 instead of raising it to 50/51 as the game lets you

I can imagine that being her going up to Rance with tears stating that since he hasn't put his dick in her in a while, she feels like he doesn't like her anymore or that while they're having sex, Rance gives her words of encouragement that she's properly having sex with him. I'm assuming that neither is correct since the former sounds really needy and the later doesn't sound particularly cute.

I'm not interested on your discussion on the whole Demon/Dark lord/fiend argument, but using Takajun's translation as some sort of sacred baseline... I mean, the dude even mispelled Leazas, among a lot of things.