/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #2247

>Recent News
>Halloween Daetta and Pengy confirmed
>special Halloween event missions added

New Characters(Both Dark): SSR Azazel, SR Vania
Sakura Collab Part 2: Extreme+ with a Neutral-element Boss and Challenge Quest added
New Side Story: Blade of the Young Champion (SR Juri Event - Earth)
Minor Party Select Screen UI improvements

>18M Player Celebration *Co-op won't be affected by MagFest
10/10 - 10/24 - MagFest(Login Raffle, Half AP/BP cost for Raids, Half AP cost for Free Quests/Main Story/Special Quests, x1.5 RP/EXP bonus, Double effect for Journey Drop Buffs)
10/11 - 10/24 - Free Single Rolls and 200 Crystal Login Bonus

>McDonalds SkyCompass Collab
Eat burgers in Japan, Get Damascus Crystals and a Sunlight Stone

>How to Begin
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome.

>Schedule for October:
30/9 - 9/10 - Violet Violence
10/10 - 24/10 - Sakura and the Mysterious Sky Journey
25/10 - 30/10 - Rise of the Beasts (Rerun)
31/10 - 8/11 - New Story Event

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Giga Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Crew Pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous Thread:

Collab when?

okay

>HALLOWEEN

It's a woofus thread

Making stupid, funny, mistakes apparently.

I like this Idea.

Where do I find that?

The Chev sword is just to show I have one. I never use it as a main hand.

YOU PROMISED ME BEA

>Daetta and Pengy confirmed
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I dunno, I've been off an on since 2008 or 2007. Never really noticed it since I someone mentioned it a bunch of months ago.
Just looks incredibly ugly and unnecessary to me

Soon

The harp is 2*, so it has more atk than an uncapped Gun.

Which dagger row IV is the best to unlock for soloing

Post id cutie!

easy

>still using that trash

THAT WAS A FLIP YOU ASSHOLE I HAVENT GOTTEN ONE FROM RED CHESTS IN OVER A MONTH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Why does GBF have so many traitors? Not just in-game with crew hoppers but also out of game with the top players and even the director of GBF leaving for other games.

Aren't you guys cute.

I've completed all my Magna and Hards today without a single network issue! I hope this keeps up so I can start playing again after a week and a half of being away due to this bullshit.

Maybe if you stopped leeching and actually helped as much as I do during GW I wouldn't be forced to leave to an actual good crew.

Don't post id ugly.

hard to feel loyalty for a game that fucks you over all the time and their idea of apologizing is letting you pay them

Nevermind, I found your crew from your profile. I just wanted to check it out of curiousity. Go tell your crew I respect their taste in VNs.

Why haven't you left your /gbfg/ crew yet?

lmao imagine if sunlight stones were this important to you

Is Zoi only ever used on dark teams? So if you have her and want to smash raids you have to build dark right?

>taking GW seriously
LOL don't know who you are but I'm glad you left. Esports faggots don't have any place in my comfy guild.

This is a very good post, thank you. I had forgotten my saltiness from leeches fucking over me into playing for hours on end because everybody suddenly disappears and later complains about how annoying gw is because they need to play so much.

Mig? More like nig

Is Dark Gao a meme or not? My prestige pendants are on the line here.

Who /esports crew/ here?

>play for half an hour of GW
>win
>go back to Azur Lane

Comfy times

Which of these accounts are the best for a new, f2p player (no tickets or SD or anything)?

Agni, Athena, Kat

Bahamut, Mahira, Rackam

S Zoi

Lucio

Titan, DirtLF, Catherine

Titan, Mahira

JABRONIS WHO DON'T TAKE GUILD WARS SERIOUSLY NEED TO GET OUT

Yes, go CR instead

I hope. The Fifth Primarch is a great piece.

Any and all posts containing the words azur, lane and dead game should result in a permaban.

dark or wind mainly

Alma was a cute.

but im white

Because my crew leader is a spineless shitter hungry for vagina. We have only been able to retain 1 out of 10 new recruits here.

>play for many hours to work toward 40 box efforts
>die a little inside
feels kind of bad to want this kind of autistic efficiency to be honest.

This.
>play for half an hour
>oh no the enemy is still pushing
>I've got other things to do I'll be back in 10 hours
>just got back, lol you guys are still neck to neck?
>alright i'll help out a little
>15 minutes later
>ok that's enough GW for me today
>i hate GW you have to play for SO LONG

zoi
picking with your dick is also a legit strategy

does water really have the worst magna grid? i was actually planning on working on it next.

It's great for stealing MVP.

KMR still has his Dark Alice Twitter profile pic from years and afaik is not playing non-cygame mobage

>i hate GW you have to play for SO LONG
>same people spend 10 hours doing dailies and other stuff
Anti-GW fags will be the first into the gas chambers

What does it offer that lucha doesn't if you are mvp sniping?

>unironically doing the autism method
Either buy it through GW wins or clear UBHL daily with your guild

>pay for my rainbow primal grids and core characters
>only takes a few hours to beat a crew
>finish events within an hour
>don't have to be stuck farming magnas all day
>get bored of the game faster than most people
>sell account once done with gbf
wtf I love money now

I play Dark Gao and I'm very happy with the class. Although it's likely my endgame dark team is just going to be gisla spartan

Can't wait for next GW. I'm usually the one who puts in the most work while others fuck off so it'll be refreshing when I tell them that I can't work hard anymore because of other things while posting my newly 6* MLB'd level 100 skill level 10 Azur Lane ships on my Twitter.

I can't believe we're losing to the communists.

From what I have heard from the UBHL crowd it's not exactly raining gold bars up there either. And I have a ton of great summons that need stones.

check your pending battles

Who the fuck thought this silver relic grind was a good idea?
At least make the NM halo transform every time.

Titan and Mahira

>want to meme with dark asparagus
>no fodder to skill my 6th axe

jesus christ the relic grind isn't even that bad fuck off

Oh but that's because I need to improve my grid for-... for... for mvping that t1 raid I finished grinding all the drops for, no wait there should be something else...
Why the fuck do these people even improve their grids? Is everyone just that autistic?

Baal fest killed wind GW and Azur Lane will kill water GW

I'm actually retarded and confused Gao with Lucha. I'm sorry. At least Gao is great for Earth.

>he isn't in LG/HSP/Nautism
>he doesn't win rounds in the first hour
lol just leave your shit crews already

>magfest is almost over and she still hasn't finished making her first 5* GW character

reminder that it's fire gw and not water gw

honestly this there are way worse grinds in this game, killing VH AH is mindless auto clicking while you watch some movies or something.

Good, I want easy wins again

t. luckshitter

0* claw or 3* axe?

just bot
t. botter

Im not a girl!

Who ready for GW?

>was worried youhaventmade5starGWanon was ded
Daijoubou!

if by botter you mean someone who presses auto and tabs out to play another game sure

>promised to do well in wind GW
>didn't do shit
If it weren't for the crew being complete nigger virgins she would have been kicked by now.

>5* Uno
>magna water

tfw no xeno coc

Anyone here with a fire ultima staff team? Playing with wisememe sounds fun.

you have zoi?

YES
0* claw
NO
wait till its MLB

>tfw 4* Quatre and no Uno
Goddammit it's going to be another 8-9 months before I can show off my GW domination.

tfw no xeno succ

That's because the poster moved to /alg/

Why do people call berseker "gao"? Is it because they resemble this speech impeded autist in a fursuit?

What is Sarasas horn-extenders made out of and is her "primal" "I am number one and the strongest!" behaviour just a way to compensate for her tiny horns like a tough guy with a small dick? Does she feign mental retardation so people won't question her about her OBVIOUS as fuck inferiority complex? I mean in her fate she goes full bipolar when her strength is questioned only to come out of depression instantly and just happily tag along. She also starts thinking about killing innocent people and a kid right infront of her for just settling down and living their lives. I like how she even has an eating disorder to give you a full psychotic super bingo.

Sounds like horrible wife/gf material and she would probably strangle her own baby for the smallest thing.
Would not surprise me if she has gone through quite a few sexual relationships inbetween leaving the forest and the part of the story where she joins your crew.

A prime target for STDs and drug abuse when given the chance.

It's not fair!

Thanks.

we're really dying bros.............

>even konposter betrayed us for Azur Lane
It can't end like this

I'm more or less ready. I still need to decide if I want to use snek over fish but I'm too lazy to fiddle with the calc.

Gao is the onomatopoeia for growling iirc.

>Everyone backstabbed gbf

atleast you have me, i would never betray you guys!

we'll backstab you instead

Betrayal incoming

Buff when, his ougi effect is a joke when compared to other 5* SSR. Im not asking much, such a little bump to his charge bar gain, maybe 20% instead of 10% or 30% but i think thats a bit too much

Top 10 /gbfg/ betrayals
I wonder what else belongs in the list

>3 normal modifier
>1 ex modifier
huh?

Should a rank 120+ have a 5* GW character by now?

>wind getting nice things in 2017