Previous Thread: >[AWA FGO Panel]
pastebin.com/4bwYGcRR

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk
>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

Japanese FGO has its own general, search /fgog/ in the catalog

>Halloween Event: Adventures of Screaming Pumpkin Castle!
October 17th 3:59 UTC to November 1st 3:59 UTC

>Halloween Pickup Summon
Date: October 17th, 7:00 UTC - November 1st 3:59 UTC
5* Tamawhore
4* Carmilla, Tamamo (Pure)
3* Gay Clown, Giganigga III
5* CE Little Halloween
4* CE Halloween Arrangement
3* CE Jack-o'-lantern

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/ufcB3OP.jpg (embed)
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IEGo41443iI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for fuck all Liz threads

I pledge to fix the (embeds) and use a Medusa picture if I make the next thread in time.

But it's understandable for now, given that she's the poster girl for the Halloween Event.

One of these butts is a spook.

You love blogposting

>fox
>chicken
You used bai- catalyst for her is all.

>20 of those things
jesus dude, i could barely finish 6 of them and still felt ill you fat fuck

no thanks Medusa is horrid

Two of them are, actually.

>2016+1 Halloween
>he still isn't a Lizbro

Embrace the Liz Love user and let go of your hate

Where's my free quartz, devs? I have 0 and I need more.

>take a massive diarrhea beer shit
>finally roll Tamamo
What did she mean by this?

Fluffy Servant

begone thot

I REALLY hope to not see the far right one during the Rider 5* Gacha.

I'd like Scathach and wouldn't mind giving Medb a try, so I guess Momzerker is the spook.

so this is what bad civilization looks like.....

When you shit and/or piss, you usually feel relieved and not nervous, because the desire sensor of the gacha can tell about nervous, you confuse the gacha enough to put it into misery

I already have a waifu, no thanks. Liz literally does nothing but annoy me

But Medb is story locked, you won't see her unless you're rolling the story gacha for some reason.

I'm sorry you feel that way. Please feel free to send me any Riders, Lancers, and future Avengers and I will take care of them.

Post your current scorecard on Halloween Event

[x] Pumpkin farming
[ ] Candle farming
[ ]Cupcake farming
[ ] Bat farming
[ ] 5th copy of Halloween princess
[ ] 4th/5th copy of Maid

>not always rolling the story gatcha once a day to train your quartz muscles

You're not, uhhhh, doing anything inappropriate with my servants when I lend them to you, r-right /alter/?

quartz is a mineral, training that muscle only makes it more brittle.

i'm blowing my load all over them

The idea of an all-powerful god contradicts the old Japanese belief of the Emperor being the greatest person in existence. More importantly, religious issues back then were less debate and more pic related
youtube.com/watch?v=IEGo41443iI

no I'm going to force them to read nasu's writing and there's nothing you can do about it

Depends on which of them is yours.

>[X] Pumpkin farming
>[ ] Candle farming
>[ ]Cupcake farming
>[X] Bat farming
>[ ] 5th copy of Halloween princess
>[ ] 4th/5th copy of Maid
I'm so fucked

my command seals work on them, so...

Liz is a daughterfu, not a waifu. You should be wanting to see her achieve her hopes and aspirations, not wanting to screw her tight tailhole until she moans into a puddle.

So... wait. Is the MC male or female in this case? Does she just put on a wig and wrap her breasts for the gender changing? Or is he simply a guy with fake breasts and a wig?

I give them creampie-filled donuts. Do you want one too?

>mlbing maid
don't do that

Any paint gurus know how to reverse the white and the yellow of the cheese for a more accurate picture?

Liz anal

[x] Pumpkin farming
[ ] Candle farming
[ ] Cupcake farming
[x] Bat farming
[ ] 4th/5th copy of Maid

show me ilya's rock hard muscles

something is wrong with my seishou
I don't know what it is and it's making me worry

this is relevant to my interests

>So... wait. Is the MC male or female in this case? Does she just put on a wig and wrap her breasts for the gender changing? Or is he simply a guy with fake breasts and a wig?
It's saying that male and female MC have the same hair, it's just that Gudako wears a red wig

>male or female
both

But semen only strengthens the Medb.

>an adult woman
>daughterfu
What did he mean by this?

have you tried anal?

You're the user with Marie, right? In that case, we have a lot of fun standing around invulnerable while enemies flail uselessly trying to hurt her.
You should try it sometime.

Is medb a stacey?

how can a lizard do anal when all they have is a cloaca?

snek

[x] Pumpkin farming
[ ] Candle farming
[ ]Cupcake farming
[x] Bat farming
[x] 4th/5th copy of Maid (5th)

When does Dantes come?

>14
>Adult

Ok yes technically in her time but I don't care when you lived the chemistry of the human brain literally does not allow for maturity at that age.

>Liz
>adult
And I'm old enough to have a 20 year old daughter anyways, thanks.

Liz is 14 or smth

only if it has your semen in it senpai,uh i-I mean only if it has TWO loads of your semen in it senpai

Sometime around April, give or take a month

girls mature earlier than boys honey

>meido
>legs
You're alright in my book, user.

It depends on what you call maturity. People lived, fought and had families at 14 long ago.

Imagine you have a copy of each servant/CE, who's in your ideal arts team?

By that time she's already done with puberty and her eggs are fertile. In my book that means she's mature

That means 6 months of saving Quartz thanks user

Sauce me that. Google give me cartoons

there was an attempt

This argument is bad because plenty of peoples' brains don't reach maturity in terms of logical reasoning and higher order processing their entire lives.

You have to be really precocious to be fully done with puberty by 14yo

[ ] Pumpkin farming
[x] Candle farming
[ ] Cupcake farming
[ ] Bat farming
[x] 5th copy of Halloween princess
[ ] 4th/5th copy of Maid

>Orion (she's shit)
The absolute state of alter

jack every thread until she can be adopted

fucking kek, nice one user

What's the best map available to get the last copy?

He has a point

And meanwhile all I want is Big Cup CE to drop from Vlad the motherfucker

I see you're a man of taste as well

Mash we've been over this, you only get one(1) fuck per singularity and that's only if you give me some saint quartz. You're so boring when it comes to anything sexual and I have needs that other servants can take care of.

the 30 or 20 ap free quest can drop Halloween princess. The odds are so low it doesn't really matter I guess. A lot of people do the 30ap one.

30 AP free quest or Party quests, specifically the one having Atalante at the end and withdraw if she doesn't drop it as she is always guaranteed to drop either that or the monument.

WHY AREN'T THE FLOORS CLEAN YOU MISERABLE LITTLE SHREW! SCRUB THEM AGAIN! I DONT CARE IF YOUR KNEES AND HANDS ARE RAW

Which servant is the most chad?

define inappropriate

Why Phantom of the Opera bad?

Astolfo

[x] None of the above

Yeah I really like Dantes Design and character
Hopefully I get him
also want Nightingale

Isn't it obvious?
Just look at Kintoki
Shuten is the most Stacy by the way

>The Chad King of Uruk
>The Virgin Redman

If I had a copy of everything, I'd just try out a bunch of different teams to see what I like. That's sort of the problem.

Starters would be Medea/Tamamo/Jeanne or something similar, who have a stupid about of Arts cards between them so it would be easy to get an Arts Chain every turn. Then I'd look at swapping some of the characters out, probably starting with Jeanne, to see who would work out better. Probably Nero, thanks to her NP hitting all opponents, although Vlad is another obvious choice. The idea is to have everyone with an Arts NP, ideally. That makes it easier to buff the whole party's NPs (just buff Arts) and it means that, if I only draw two Arts cards, I can still pull out an Arts chain by using one of the NPs.

Medea is really great when the enemy likes buffing themselves, especially in neutralizing Dodge/Guts, but her drawback is low damage compared to most others.

I'd also take a look at Emiya/Martha/Halloween Liz, for starters. The idea there is characters with 3x Arts cards, but a Buster NP. It's easy for them to build up NP%, but you can start a chain with their Buster NP for a lot more damage than with a pure Arts team. Emiya can be swapped out for a few Archers and HalloLiz for a few other Casters, although Martha is currently the only non-Archer/non-Caster with QAAAB and a damaging NP that I've noticed.

And, of course, might as well try out Asterios in a NP-buffing team.

I suppose you could also try a party of characters with just two Arts cards, mixing up Arts and Buster for higher damage while gaining NP slower, but I think that's getting a bit away from an "Arts team" at that point. You'd probably want a single Waver or Tamamo to help buff other servants' NP gauge, though.

hopefully we'll both get him

Merlin is half incubus though doesn't put him in at least soft chad level?

I may or not roll for Dantes... I just want Jeanne Alter....
Mercedes is cute too.
I want Avengers

Good luck user and Have hope

this kills the magic

When will the only real saint in this game be available?

Well okay then. Here is your reply.

>silly hat gil is more chad than normal gil

Nope, Medb is more than willing to wring you out too if you're brave enough to get her attention.

Let's hope!

>Anything you want to add, master?

>Gilgamesh
>Chad
You are more pathetic than Yamcha being the jobber for a big villain