youtube.com/watch?v=2zmmPENhsJs
youtube.com/watch?v=NV_8aPnmI1c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Post rare comfy antagonist artwork

>You will never get to take Mamui's half-dragon cock up your ass
It hurts

Sate my bloodlust!

give me a team for arvis

Punished Sharena, a woman denied her best friend.

They are my family, say hi!

Post THAT image

We have to fill the image limit again boeys

Who is the best user of Steady Breath: Nowi or Fae? I only have one Bike to fodder.

I want to marry this 12 year old.

please stop posting images or else we will hit the imagine limit again

It IS time

>7 wives
WHORE

More like post /feg/ webms.

>bringing falchions and nagas against manakete squad fight
You guys aren't this much of a casual that you can't beat a dragon team fairly, are you? Or do you piss your pants whenever you run into one in the arena without your anti-dragon user?

Fae, Nowi wants fury like 60% of units. Hope you have furybois

That's a nice image limit you got there, /feg/

It'd be a damn shame if, something happened...

>Spamming pictures is Drill's new way of shitposting
Sasuga.

so what's the poorfag team?
>Black Knight
>Reinhardt
>BLyn
>Nino

Or am I missing someone?

Look at /our/ new oc

Nowi

I brought my horse team and auto-battled through every map.

i had to use this strategy and kite a bonfire ready hector with my 10 hp marthcina. was pretty funny

Good Tiki.

How pushed will Lyn be in the fe7 remake?

>Ayra or anything spawned by Ayra
>smiling

It's a shame such a semen demon design is wasted on a shit character, would waifu.

>all maps done
>everyone who I could even think to build as 2000+ sp

What do I do with my stamina?

Post cuties!

hack the game and let it overflow so you'll never have to use potions for Tempest again

NINO!

I WILL MASTER YOU!
.....................................Some day.

>self-insert character is shit to you
Well I guess you're shit then.

What ever happened to the hacking scene? Did they find a way not to get banned yet? I remember it was big in the start but then banwaves happened and I thought you could no longer do it in the same way.

Ṣ̷͖͈ͬT̵̫̗̟̤͈͙͎͉̼̄͋ͤ̀ͣ̓̏O̸͉͈̝̭̞̝̼ͩ̉͟P̷̣̳̠̰̦̝̙̭̗̐͆͌͗̏ͧ̕ ̵͍̥̦̦̝͚̹̊̇̽̉̏͡P̵̧͎̺̂̒͢L̜̣̟̗ͯ̌͗́͂̿̆ͣ́̀͝A̜̘̓͒͐̀͑̿̐̐Y̦̌̕Î̢̟̺̹ͨ͟N̴̠̫͇̘̬͐̾ͧG̵͖͔̜̝ͨͧ̒̾ͣ̽̑͒̀ ̸̤̠͛͑ͫͮͫ͠H͉̗̝̠͙͗ͭ͊̏͆̔̏̐̒͜E̛͙̫̜͍̩̠̮͑̽ͫ̂̍̌ͭͭ͟ͅŖ̧͇̟͎̻̗̫̝͕͚̔ͣ̇̔̈́O̹̺̙͖͉͑E̴̤̻͎̰͇̮͎̓̈͌ͧS̴͓̩̈ͦ

>Wake up to 5 special maps
>Mfw it's 15 orbs total
>Enough for another summoning session plus the bonus and remainders
>Mfw even spend a stamina potion to get them all done ASAP
>mfw 4.5% pity rate, excited
>mfw FOUR THREE-STARS AND THE ONLY FOUR STAR IS CORN
A-at least Hinata is fury fodder.

Sorry I'm not a bland, dumb female

Who should nino be best friends with

I dunno, apparently a majority of people only got "social banner" or whatever the proper term was, in that they couldn't have friends. Guess those extra 15 feathers and not having specific allies in the gauntlet did a whole lot for them

What is a good A skill for Deidre if I don't have Hinatas?

Class changing when!

Yeah that kind of ban I meant. So did they find away to prevent even that or they just don't care about losing the little social aspects we have so far?

Who would win?

Sorry doesn't cut it.

depends on IVs, my +spd one gets some use out of darting blow but you might just want to go with something like res+3 in the meantime

Find a better preparation theme than this one. You can't.

youtube.com/watch?v=TpDkiEchT1Q&t=425s

>33/52 posts have images

Eirika!

Kamui should have been twins, pick Hoshido and MaMui sides with them and over the course of the story kills FeMui as her injured son watches helplessly.
Pick Nohr to play as the blatantly evil side with Camus FeMui and eventually kill MaMui while Kanna swears revenge for her papaw. Post game is Kanna and some gen 2's ambushing and killing Kamui for their crimes.
Revelation is the gen 2 route.
if you're not married by chapter 20, you marry a generic villager. Same for everyone else

What's a good non bladetome build for perfection?

Eventually Silasfag will get tired of this modus operandi, give it time.

Last day for SP boost, who do I use in my last slot for TT? Want to make sure I stock em up on SP.

I don't want to self insert as FeMui, I want to hug her and pat her adorable head.

What crossovers would you like to see on Heroes?

probably either TA/raven or just maxing out her Wolf build

>tana montana
booo

Can anyone give me some advice on how to build Summer Gaius without brave bow?

Warriors, so we can keep having these maps.

NINO

Whos daughter is this?

Ayra will 100% of the time do 6 damage.
Lachesis has a 70% chance to hit for 1.
Arden wins.

I have Roderick, Clive, Oscar, Rein, BLyn, Eliwood, Seth, Stalh, Jagen, Abel, Pey, Sully, Titania, Gunter, Cecilia and Clarine?
CAN I BUILD A OVERPOWERED HORSE TEAM?

Gochiusa crossover!

Lex

>self inserting as shitrrin.
Cuck.

Do you have Firesweep Bow?

I always wondered why they decided to add Reinhardt and Olwen so early into the game's lifespan. Especially since they come from arguably the most obscure game in the franchise.

I like to pretend Henry's last name is Montoya, that way when he marries Olivia Inigo can say to Grima she killed his father.

Olivia's Olives.

No. I'm really short on bow types so the best bow inheritance I could do is a Silver one.

youtube.com/watch?v=2zmmPENhsJs
youtube.com/watch?v=NV_8aPnmI1c

I like these

god she's so fucking hot but such a shit
This happens a lot in that game, characters are hot as fuck but poorly characters

Olwen is apparently popular for a Thracia character. Reinhardt got in purely thanks to his sister since it was a sibling theme.

She'll only smile after you train with her

You're better off just keeping his signature bow. You could meme it up by slapping Fury on him. Maybe even Renewal for extra spice

They needed something to fill the quota at the time.
>L-Look guys! See!, we care about you the grandpas!
They probably didn't have any idea who Reinhardt and Olwen really were.

God I want to fuck her armpits so much. I want to impregnate her armpits so badly.

I mean they threw every game some bones early on. Good thing too considering they were missing 4 entire continents despite having 120 something characters on release

She's not even hot. Probably the ugliest female lord besides Eirika.

Look how sheer her dress is. You can see every last inch of her curves through her clothes, and she's probably too dumb to even realize it.

Can you imagine being around her? She's hot as fuck and obviously has an amazing body under the frumpy robes, but she's completely oblivious to it. She probably doesn't even realize what her body is really even for thanks to her inbred genetics keeping her brain in a constant, endless fog of incest-induced numbness. You could probably walk right up to her, lift up her shawl and press your crotch against her ass, bulging dick lodged right between her asscheeks and as long as you just make casual conversation her inbred brain wouldn't realize what you were doing, even when you started rocking your hips to jerk yourself off with her soft, fat ass through the fabric.

God, what a stupid slut.

Rape Olivia!

It was strange, but good. I feel like the only way to add literal whos is to have them share a banner with more popular characters.

Sibling bonds 2 when?

>the dress is actually faintly see through
Nice

Would you compare the direction Fire Emblem is headed to that of pic related?

Not a lolicon but cute lolis like Chino give me an erection

Dragon Maid

Yeah I was going to keep his bow, but then do I use Sol as the special and Renewal instead of vantage to help his bow? What else can I do to make his bow put in work?

My nigga. Celica's is great.