/arg/ - Archeage Private Server General

IT'S ALL FREE edition.

>What is ArcheRage/Archeage?
A open-world sandbox MMO that just recently had a private server made over from a previous Russian one.

>What's different?
x5 Leveling Experience
x4 Labor regeneration
x2 Growth Rate
Higher Honor Gain
FREE Patron all day everyday.

>How to get?
na.archerage.to/ - It's surprisingly very easy.

>Builds Guides
earlygame.net/archeage

>What server?
There is only one server at the moment.

>How buggy is it?
Not very surprisingly, but it's ported over from a Russian one so it may of had a lot of work put into it.

>What patch is it?

Faction based PvP and community with third optional Pirate faction.

World bosses.

Ships.

Other urls found in this thread:

earlygame.net/archeage
strawpoll.me/14202301
discord.gg/uC7bkW
na.archerage.to/forums/index.php?threads/prime-stone-arrow-state-in-2-9.131/
earlygame.net/archeage/builds/25373-Backfire_Demonologist_PvP_Build#5.2.7/x8lSHSkZss71
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bumping for BIGGEST BREASTS master race.

Not sure how getting costumes and Credits works out now, but if someone can find out that'd be great.

I need my slut uniform.

Will I finally be able to enjoy this game again?

Chances are - Maybe.

The developers seem to have the right idea.

I dont know enough yet to really tell you, but the increases in rates and FREE PATRON is pretty nice.

How is necromancer in 2.9?
Would it be playable for an archage moon?

EAST OF WEAST?

>earlygame.net/archeage
east

A bump for interest

bump

guild WHEN

Got disconnected when trying to create my gook and now it keeps crashing at the video. Works great guys...

the server is down for maintenance idiot

this game stinks, turn it off

>Everyone wants to make baby lolis

Fucking degenerates, why no WEST?

Lolis aren't even in this version, unfortunately. Absolute shame considering they're the cutest "dwarfs" I've ever seen. People are going east because the majority of the huehues have apparently gone west.

My only options is being a Weeb or a Furry. Can I choose to be a glorious human and defect?

Is west the only option if I don't wanna play a cat or a gook?

Where are my build-crafting niggas at? Going Daggerspell.

Yes, they're your only two options. You can defect from your faction, but it's generally not a good idea if you don't have people who have done the same ready to greet you. Play west if you really can't stand the options, we're struggling to even get a guild together at the moment.

Muh HumaNigga!

Gas the cats, race war now! Elves are for raping and the weebs can be used for their labor points.

Fuck the Brazilians, humans stronk.

side strawpoll so I have some idea of who's on what side

fuck me

strawpoll.me/14202301

EAST OR WEST ?

Guild is going EAST. Discord link from /v/ thread: discord.gg/uC7bkW

West for human master race and elven sluts.

East for sweatshop workers and furries

Warborn seem cool though.

Fuck I loved the pvp in this game, hopefully it'll run ok with my graphics card being broken.

r u rdy to fkn pwn some west sloots?

any idea what our class distribution looks like? I'm planning on playing darkrunner but if we're all melee I might consider a mage or bow class.

In ANY mmo game there are ALWAYS like a billion people rolling warrior/rogue classes

Darkrunner will easily be the most played class, it always is.

Fuck it I'm playing darkrunner anyway. If I knew this guild was going to have a lot of good committed players and needed mages I'd be inclined to play that but if I end up mostly playing solo I'd much rather be on darkrunner.

If I were really a team player I'd be a healer but fuck that.

this shit is gonna take 3 years to install

How are people hitting fucking 55 in a day? It sure doesn't feel like 5x exp.

I'm at 52

>Meticulously craft waifu in character creator
>Ends up looking like garbage under actual in-game lighting
Every fucking time.

you prefer BRs to playing with us? just play a gook and join the guild that will be made tomorrow at 2pm EST

elves are for ______

stabbing in the kidney

So how P2W is this?

I would like to play some kind of a mage but why the fuck did you go east, I can't make a good looking furry.

just play a kpop

Just as P2W as live, but you don't have to pay nearly as much. Like 10 dollars will do you good.

you don't need to pay at all mate what the fuck

Per week? Month? Day?

I want some character concept with something that feels like home, either a house or a boat, but some character that fits with it. Any ideas what I should play? Melee/ranged/mage/what?

There's no mage towers in game so I don't know what kind of house a mage could have.

>patch 2.9
>still p2w

for what purpose?

Dead general? Dead server?

Well fuck.

The server's not dead, just the general. It'll probably pick up when people wake up

most people are busy grinding if they're awake

nice 50 player server

I wish I was leveling. I threw up a couple majestic trees in an illegal farm and popped a vocation potion planning on getting them again 7 hours later after sleeping, then using the rest of my labor on the lumber. But I forgot shit grows twice as fast, so now I've got an hour and a half left on the trees and if i play it'll be a waste of the vocation pot. I should probably value my playing time higher especially since I still have more 2 free ones, but it feels so inneffecient.

fuck, I wish I was at the point where I could illegal farm. I'm only 34 atm and can't even decide what to level beyond battlerage and shadowplay

>I wish I was at the point where I could illegal farm
You don't have to plan on fighting to defend them if they're hidden well enough and/or it's low pop server hours.
I guess you wouldn't want to commit a serious amount of gold/credits to it if that's what you mean.

latter. I've only got 9 gold because i just bought a decent bit of level 30 gear after slogging through everything prior with just drops, which have been unreliable at best for letting me continuie to do random little quests as i move regions

Yeah makes sense. I'll either have to buy a weapon after I'm done with this vocation pot or suffer until I get a drop/quest reward. Not looking forward to it since I already have no money, but I guess if it's too bad I'll have some logs or lumber to sell.

What are the most fun skillsets/class to play with?

Anything I should know about the races?

>Post about daily crate exploit yesterday on /v/
>Anons too scared of getting banned by doing it
>Today the admins say that it is fine to use it but they've already hotfixed it
lmfao you guys missed some hot shit

yeah, they hotfixed it so that they have a 30s cooldown so everyone gets the benefits now

retard

Didnt really check on the official statement but a friend of mine told me that the crates don't give vocation tonics or labor potions is that true?

they still do

or mine did anyway

I got bound vocation tonics but not labor potions.

Can you make a good pve/pvp/any character with primary witchcraft?

i still have to join a guild to enjoy the game?

Why is there no Hellboy race, goddamn. What patch is that and will they implement it soon?

>Doesnt tell you how many people play
Guess its like one of those private wow servers where they dont disclose numbers unless they have some really large playerbase

Does this game have a cosmetic overlay?

And does it have appearance change after character creation?

>Guess its like one of those private wow servers where they don't disclose numbers unless they have some really large playerbase
At least they're not actively lying about their numbers

Is this the game where i can play as a proper hot cat slut?

fuck off furry

what are some good classes to play besides darkrunner since 95% of the server is already darkrunner

Same question. I wanted to play some archery character but apparently archery is fucked in this patch and forever because not enough damage without the best possible P2W weapons.

Archer, occultism and shadowplay. Thank me later.

Please don't go East, the east zone sucks

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Shadehunter: Archery/Shadowplay/Occultism
Considered as slightly inferior to the trickster due to the mitigated damage output, the Shadehunter nonetheless possesses some great combos, and the Occultism magic damage skills can work great against physical tanks. As a Shadehunter, you will want to use a Staff early on.

So this doesn't have the aforementioned problems with damage due to magic damage?

The complaints about Primeval and Stone Arrow are here:

na.archerage.to/forums/index.php?threads/prime-stone-arrow-state-in-2-9.131/

So if you could elaborate on this a little bit, please do.

why?

>tfw want to play but don't trust the russian botnet

I have two questions.

Why private servers?
Isn't the regular F2P iirc?

What is the game like? (As in, what's the endgame like and what could I compare the overall experience and objectives to MMO wise.)

Fuck off tripfag.

Dwarves and Warborn aren't available on the private server. It's launching with update 2.9

Will they update? I really want Warborn, it's the only east race that's decent.

3.0 will come at the end of the year according to russian server

How to play this game? I am at level 20 just doing quests, but seems to me that everybody is housing and level max already.

They grind over night my dude.

Skip quest except the main story, grind mob of your level while doing so, chop tree, mine some ore.

So only two months of this patch? Or is 3.0 coming TO the Russian server then, and here later?

Because that would change quite a bit.

Thanks.

It'll be most efficient if you save your labor points and labor potions until you get the free vocational potions, then find something to spend all your labor on under the effect of the +xp from spending labor potion. That's hard to do quickly without pay to winning to get a few majestic trees, but there might be a good way to do it that I don't know about.
Also they give you enough +20% xp potions to have 2 running at all times, that'll help. They scale additively unless I'm bad at math so they're pretty good.

Is there a beginner's guide for this patch anywhere on the internet?

I want to know what I should even focus on in the game, does everyone need a house? Or a farm? Or a ship? Or is this a choice that you either do or don't do? Is there a way to make money and sell stuff for P2W credits? Is there a way to PvP and get money from that? Just basic "you have options X, Y, Z, and if you wanna do X, here's how to do it" stuff.

Im trying to go for a Warlock/ Dark caster type class but I keep running out of mana after every pull. Am I doing something wrong?

earlygame.net/archeage/builds/25373-Backfire_Demonologist_PvP_Build#5.2.7/x8lSHSkZss71

I can safely say that this is better than BDO

There might be beginner guides for 2.9, but they'd be pretty significantly different because of the xp/labor rate/cash shop changes.
I'm not really sure what the increased labor rate means in terms of what you need to or should work on apart from using it to level up stupid fast. When I played live (which was before 2.9) you could basically spend your labor however you wanted to try to make money; farming, fishing, trade routes, grinding and opening bags all had fairly similar profit margins when labor was really limited unless you invested a ton as a guild. Now that there's more labor it'll change shit and I'm not sure anybody knows how exactly.

Making money from pvp is basically just killing people doing trade routes or fishing and turning their stuff in for gold, pretty fun but not viable until you're capped and have some gear and preferably a group. There's some other pvp stuff you can do to gear up and for fun but it's really all at 50.

I didn't mean to sell the pvp in this game short, most of the stuff you do at cap will involve pvp or the threat of it. So being good at it will be helpful, but for now you just have to level.

>Making money from pvp is basically just killing people doing trade routes or fishing and turning their stuff in for gold
How exactly does wPvP work, what drops from you when you die? Do you lose all equipment or random shit or what?

And what rewards do you get from arena PvP?

YEAH BOI

It really is, action combat is overrated and the mix between tag-targeting combat and a little bit of action archeage has is the best