pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR (embed)
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN (embed)
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

>History information:
totalwar.com/blog/what-the-teams-are-working-on-07-06-17
totalwar.com/blog/a-total-war-saga-announce-blog
Summary:
Saga title is a spiritual successor to Rome 2. Some are guessing the map will be Britannia.
Campaign pack coming up for a past history title, probably Rome 2.
Next big history game is a setting they've never done before. Will feature "important character relations that occur between the major personalities in the game."

Previously on /twg/ Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Queen_Khalida
1d4chan.org/wiki/Queen_Neferata
1d4chan.org/wiki/Everqueen
1d4chan.org/wiki/Valkia_the_Bloody
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for Saga game will be Irelands game!

Is there a general basic strategy guide for Total War 2?

I know you're supposed to gather your Macguffin shards, but I mean more in the general sense of surviving, because it seems like my armies either fuck the enemy right in the face or they bring two twenty stacks to fuck me in the face.

Total War Warhammer 2, sorry.

What Lord?

Uh...let's go with Queek Headtaker. I played High Elves and generally have a grasp of them 'kill other elves and colonize their shit, fortify the chokepoints so they can't give you the sneaky snake treatment, and keep researching shit'

ABC
Always
Be
Colonising

So, basically, I should only make Non-aggression pacts when I can get paid or to protect my flank while I'm colonizing?

>be rats
>send army out on boat to expand the map and pick up treasure
>instantly a thousand lizardman ships sail right for it
>5% autoresolve odds
>can't retreat
>all that wasted gold

Thanks CA

>be dumbass and send everything on boat
>it gets killed
>blame others

Hey, can one of you guys post the image of the bugged out Rome2 soldiers with the objective about destroying Carthage? I need it for Science 101.

I like how it's just staring out like 'are the cops gone?'

Shades and Black Guard are hilarious.

It didn't even spawn my reinforcements because I was fucking them up so badly. Only guys that died were some artillery crews, and one of my cav units finally getting caught after kiting half of the army around the map the whole time.

Many thanks, lad.

np user

Are lizardmen strong enough to face a proper chaos stack? With chosen, helbardiers, giants, manticores and all?

>people that say DElves are best Elves

His hips don't lie

This would be a great Disney animated movie.

lol.

>no

>pretty light...
Druchii are best in terms of "strongest fetish-fuel," foolish Asur

You have a sailing stance equivalent to forced march

Grace is a Filthy Goblin

Nice, epic, I like it.

CA Leaker here
Blood & Gore pack will rename Voretex Campaign to Goretex Campaign. Vortex will be a swirling maelstrom of blood and guts. Also everyone will wear comfortable long-lasting boots.

comfy

Do I need to buy all the dlc for WH1 if I wanna play their respective factions in mortal empires? I never bought chaos furries but at this point I'm wondering if it's worth the buy if I'll get it for free soon anyway.

Yes you are fucked. Kikes, CA cultists, the economy and all that... humanity is doomed.

>one hundred posts about this

Yeah you do need them bought and held in your Steam inventory. Maybe CA will put them on sale around Chr*stmas time?

Yeah, think about who/what you're going to fuck when making NAP's. And consider them more as temporary reprieves, especially if you're playing Skaven or Dark Elves.

How strong is Skavenblight going to be in Mortal Empires? I get the feeling that whatever Skaven klan starts there will stomp on Estalia and Tilea, and be a real arse sore.

So the game has been out for awhile. What is a tier list on the strongest LL on their own?

1 vs 1, mounts excluded?
Or army vs army outside of campaign context?

Are you talking who would win in a 1v1 fight or ones who can decimate entire armies by themselves?

Pirate or buy keys/on sale my dude

Those who can decimate on their own

Why do so few games have giantesses anyway
There's been a fair few games with giants
But giantesses? Very few
We need more games with beautiful giant women with integrated relationship mechanics, please sign my change dot org petition.

malekith > mazda > kroq

Kroq-gar is pretty good for that.

they're all decently strong with the exception of Mazda Money who doesn't really 'blossom' until later when he gets spells under his belt and his mount, and Morathi who is always lack luster

Malekith is a strong hybrid lord who gets a monster mount
Teclis is the best spellcaster in the game
Skrolk is a strong spellcaster and support hero who despite being magic is tanky as fuck
Tyrion is the 2nd strongest 1v1 lord in the game, only being beat out by Grimgor
Kroq'gar is a fucking unkillable machine
Queek is squishy but a lightning fast lord killer

If I had to rate, based on who can decimate armies...

Teclis > Malekith > Skrolk > Kroqgar

Kroqgar being so low simply because he's more of a tank than a unit router, just stick him in melee and watch him destroy everything and never die, but he has no way of doing loads of AOE dmg

>Friend loved playing Civilization
>Never could get into Total War
>Would give up before he got the hang of the controls and mechanics
>Finally got him into it today in Warhammer 1
>We just started a co-op campaign where he's playing the Empire and I'm playing as Chaos
>I'm using his territory as a homebase, and he will swoop in and take cities that I've razed

HELL YEAH BOIZ

>Chaos and Empire co-op

????????

Hope you give control of some of your units during fights, he's gonna be bored as shit otherwise if you're doing all the fighting.

I want to fucking cleanse the world of all ugly things in ME.

Evens I do it with Durthu
Odds I do it with Kroq-Gar

Disgusting. Never post about this again.

ALL ACCORDING TO PLAN

Would be good if you could promote unit leaders into generals or heros and they started with related skills. I'd like to follow a marauder's path to becoming a chaos lord. Feels cheap right now spawning a new lord out of nowhere.

Why dont one pick morghur and the other WoC?

use this user, or continue according to the plan.

I guess I can roll for what comes after the great purge

Give me one good reason why I shouldn't wait two years at least for a CA game to be patched, reduced in price and modded.

posting on /twg/ and stuff

Because it only took TWW1 one year

Rolling

what the fuck do terradons do? can flying ranged units fire into blobs? do they hit my dudes? are the fire bolas ones basically tossing bombs? for melee blob support are bolas really better than poisoning?

pls reply, this has to do with the great plan

G O B L I N S

no reddit rats please

rollan

that was the exact reason we decided to do this, because it's stupid as shit, but OP.

we gift each other cavalry. always having one person focused on using 3-4 units of shock cavalry works REALLY well and is actually pretty fun.

funny you say that, because that was my first idea.

Ha-ha, Alberic! In a positive light, I guess he's the best suited for a westwards venturing campaign though.

Firebolas are great. You can position them behind the blob and they'll just chew through them, they make for an amazing hammer. Just be careful, the fact they're a ranged flying unit makes them incredibly squishy if ranged units or flying melee catches them.

Bolas seem to operate kind of like slings that explode on impact. I can't say which is better since I never used the poison dart variant, but I do like them much more aesthetically.

Why would anyone want to play Vampires in ME? Ringed by enemies, and I'd imagine their mechanics make them very unsuited to migration campaigns too.

Terradons are largely for fucking with infantry blobs that don't have good ranged support. They melt to any kind of ranged opposition on the ground and can't fight for shit in air vs air but they're super fast, great at harassing, they don't get caught up in melee like ground based missile cav either.

I usually use 1-2 units in my endgame lizard stacks, especially good against arty, one good boulder drop will smash 2-3 of a unit's artillery pieces. I think the bolas are just better than the javelins due to morale effects.

this, plus the Bolas will destroy artillery pieces too with focus fire

>Tyrion is the 2nd strongest 1v1 lord in the game, only being beat out by Grimgor
Question, does this involve the Bloodline of Aenarion buffs? I still haven't been able to find whether or not multiplayer gives him these buffs or not

roll

I didn't run the tests so I have no idea, but I suspect not

rollan but still probably gonna play Teclis or Azhag

fick feck fuck gonna try my luck

Its using base mp stats, which generally means passive talents like that are not included. If we're talking level 40 versions of all lords no one else can even come close to shaking a stick at Tyrion.

Thanks for the color user!

So people can turn the Old and New worlds into spooky dark skeleton land in time for Halloween.

yep, checked it. MP stats are the same as base stats. Campaign Tyrion, like here , is probably going to roll everyone if you upgrade him for melee because of how insanely good the Bloodline of Aenarion buffs are (+12 MA, +30% WS +20 LD, +10Bonus v Large. +25% HP, +10 Physical Resistance and Cause Fear) for only 4 skill points

Out of curiosity are there any other possible female legendary lords that may appear in the future?

Yeah but she's all bones

Khalida for Tombkangz

Valkia the bloody for daemons

Lucrezia Borgia if they do Southern Realms/Tilea

who is the Tywin Lannister of the Warhammer universe?

Why not

1d4chan.org/wiki/Queen_Khalida
1d4chan.org/wiki/Queen_Neferata
1d4chan.org/wiki/Everqueen
1d4chan.org/wiki/Valkia_the_Bloody

Beause who doesn't want to create an eternal empire of the living dead? Transforming the entire world into an endless night, the very earth corrupted from the dark magics used to conquer it. The midnight aristocracy which rules over the world has multiplied and become incredibly decadent from the riches of their conquests. luxurious galas held in the Pyramid-cites of the once savage, now tamed and sickly Lustria, with lewd trysts, half hidden behind the stone pyramids where the now long dead Lizardmen once built. The colleges of Altdorf continuing to be the center of learning for men but all focus is on Necromancy and every day more talented young folk from the oppressed population come to learn the dangerous art of raising the dead, each hoping they may one day join their masters in eternal undeath as a Vampire. The Chaos wastes ever watched and guarded against by silent sentinels, the hordes of Daemons dwindling day by day with so few worshipers to draw them into the mortal world. The endless hordes of undead used as a work-force, working the fields and building house, so the remaining populace may live comfortable lives being fattened up for the masters they have begun to worship as gods since the outlawing of all other religion. Vlad and Isabella von Carstein being the head of this dark pantheon, worshiped as the King and Queen of Gods and perhaps they do deserve such a title. For in a world of the dead, what power do the Chaos gods hold?

Intelligent, nihilistic, and a wicked sense of humour? Skarsnik

Crone Hellebron for Dark Elves, Khalida for Tomb Kings, Elspeth von Draken for the Empire, Lucrezia for not!Italy, Valkia for the WoC, maybe we could even hope for the Everqueen for the HElves or Ariel for the WElves

Rich, scheming bastard politician with a shite family life? hmm.

Malekith

Thanquol appears on the battle map and begins casting an obscenely powerful spell. What do you do?

He's on your side btw

Throgg

This is actually a compelling argument, might play them when ME drops

escape as soon as possible

Mannfred von Carstein

Tywin is suppose to be competent

How exactly do Vampire families expand in the Warhammer World. I'm assuming Vlad and Isabella can't actually have children so are they just all adopted in?

Mannfred was very competent until they brought Vlad back

Being 'Sired' is considered being adopted/part of the family, though many of the von Carsteins were relatives of the late original duke

Yes. All of Vlad's children are simply randoms he sired/gave the blood kiss to

So, is there a Rome 2 music mod you guys can recommend?

So just finished the Grand Campaign as the lizards. If I continue the game, do I still get any buffs now that the Vortex belongs to me? Like a neutered version of the two spells it gave me?

>political scheming
>decadent parties
>feeding on the (innocent) living
Abhorash, the best vampire, does not approve

Basically yeah. Really it depends on the nature of the relationship. Vlad sired Isabella because he loves her and so sees her as his wife even in undeath. Vlad also sired Mannfred but sees Mannfred as his son, because the reason for siring was different (Vlad saw himself in Mannfred). Necrarchs generally have a mentor/student where they turn capable magic-users, never really familial in aspect.

Also the closer you are to the founder of the bloodline the more important you are, Vlad was the founder of the Von Carstein bloodline so the people he turned are considered the most important. Then people "kissed" by people Vlad "kissed" are also pretty important.