/divg/ - Divinity: Original Sin General

I am the senate Edition

Previous adventure:
Patch 3 notes:
steamcommunity.com/games/435150/announcements/detail/1470847507677711328

Item Crafting List: rcfox.ca/DOS2Recipes/
Skill Book Sellers: divinityoriginalsin2.wiki.fextralife.com/Skill Books
Skill Book Crafting: divinityoriginalsin2.wiki.fextralife.com/Skill Crafting

Divine Ascension (soundtrack, concept art, artbook, lorebook, a map, now in high res) + Extracted Soundtrack:
mega.nz/#F!tpNGXaZR!UttmYFiknpMvm28ZcOddJQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k84QxVJd0tI
nexusmods.com/divinityoriginalsin2/mods/210
youtu.be/dPk26kjqQ1Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fane is a faggot

Using mods is not cheating!

you can get them all with steam achievement tool and have a massive overdose of fun all at once. checkmate indeed

see above. also, you're not playing on the same level field that was intended for cheevos.

>put teleport pyramid in mysterious barrel
>cast voidwoken fish exchange on it
>can no use another pyramid to enter the doctor's house through the basement
>kill him turn 1 with arrow storm
ABSOLUTELY
D E V I L I S H

making meme party. main character:
>pump constitution and armor, equip shield
>spam retribution, also a bit of necro and warfare
>pick glass cannon and walk it off so i get targeted and kill things with retribution

help me decide what builds my 3 companions should be. one will be a healer/enchanter but otherwise i'm at a loss for what would be fun. memebuilds encouraged. not telekinesis though, that shit gets boring after 1-2 fights.

throw in a void fish in there and you get a 1000 gold too

Get perseverance too.

>he thinks this is new or creative in any way, shape, or form
welcome to a couple weeks ago, user.

Why were 3 rune slot items removed? Rune bonuses seem so miniscule, especially with randomized limited/hard-to-renew loot so it would be difficult get 3 runes on everything.

Red Prince's theme
youtube.com/watch?v=k84QxVJd0tI

literally sitting on Fort Joy beach staring at Red Prince's "what class should I be" dialogue until I get an answer

Melee intelligence man with warfare/staff

When/Where do I get golden armor? I need some bling.

>presets having shit skill points you reassign right at Act 2 is fun
>the bloated numbers are fun
Why should I get "punished" for fixing these if Larian isn't going too.

Is playing as a lone wolf mage viable? I just want a game where I can get the feeling of being an extremely powerful magic caster

Should I just use SAM to add all the achievements and then mod my game?

Is the web of desire kiss (the spider lady) in act 2 worth getting? Should I get the idol of rebirth?

Maybe if you primarily use summoner?

When should I stop increasing Memory?

>Kill Dorotya when she turns into a spider
>Kill her again
>Take her idol
>Recharge it

elves are CUTE

Get the kiss on your whole party, idol on each one, and then kill her.

how do elves feel to the touch?

bags of sand

So I killed the Witch Radeka, and got the Purging Wand, which I gave to the Dragon, named Slane.
But, he took my Wand and now I have no wand but I also needed it since Gareth said I needed it. Is there another one or?

dont worry
if you helped slaine you no longer need one

really makes me think

so it tarquin's magic sword even worth using?

you get a single attack then it breaks and you have to switch which costs ap

adrenaline>thick of the fight>enrage>whirlwind?

Okay, but now when I go talk to gareth he says we can't proceed because he doesnt want to risk any lives since we dont have a wand.
Should I revert a save, talk to gareth, say I have the wand, then go to Slane and free him?

there is another wand. i forget where but i know there is a second one around Fort Joy because i recall using one for the dragon and still having one laying around. ultimately didn't need, tho, because dragon.

everything is fine

are you trying to finish act1 right now?
go see the shriekers, then after something happens then come back to gareth

It's really bad.

there's another one in the vault treasure room

ok.

fellas is it gay to only get two attacks per turn? this 6ap max and only 4 ap regen is kind of restrictive

playing with 3 friends so all i can do each turn is auto twice

Glass cannon

Adrenaline
Also Haste

time turner, adrenaline and executioner

The Helmet of the Tyrant from the Braccus Rex's Armor questline has three or so purging charges before you can't use it anymore.

are you not doing a Lone Wolf run? the game is balanced for a party of two. using for characters is just uncreative cheating.

>2x lone wolf is harder
good one

I love this meme

Should my rouge always stay in stealth when i initiate combat or will this just fuck up my slotting in the turn system?

Also i noticed that enemies that transform can skip a players turn which is pretty gay

>Install Megaloot because constantly running to vendors for new gear to pickpocket every time I level is dumb
>All excitement of finding an actual chest or a room full of treasure or a unique is gone

nexusmods.com/divinityoriginalsin2/mods/210
Have you tried it?

Is the ending where the God King wins actually the Good ending? its their planet after all

Fane pls

Jahan and Malady aren't in the Doctor's house. I assume this is a bug or do you need Lohse to be in your party for it to work?

The wiki comments seem to have the same issue you do

Just did it with lohse, malady and jahan where there
I went in the back way though

>friend wants to drag a someone around
>I rather not have anyone else with me
>Want lone wolf
So I guess even if I split the party to the point we don't see where we are on the map I still can't use lone wolf eh?

Lone wolf is all or nothing, Both of you do it or neither of you do it. Settle it beforehand.
Glass Cannon is an option.

>screenshots in chinese
Do I look like I want to mine bitcoins?

>open-source

Yeah I might do that any following traits that might be good if I"m playing a elf ranger?

Ranged DPS is basically impossible to fuck up its so strong. So just have fun user. Do what you want to do.

>gold.log

But no, you're totally right, Chinese people haven't been doing anything shady with the internet lately. Even with 1.3 billion people, not a single one of them has an ulterior motive. They just want their friends in America who use *nexus portals to keep thinking doing things on computers is an achievement. If this risk-reward cycle creates demagogic behavior in the form of political trolling on forums, you surely can't blame these innocent Chinese programmers.

It's not rape if I consent to the rape, right?

CAN A SINGLE FUCKING BATTLE GO THROUGH WITHOUT THE ENTIRE GROUND BECOMING A HELLISH LANDSCAPE OF DEATH

Can't see shit and don't know shit. Can anyone do this stuff without a bitcoin miner tho?

Why the fuck would you share Divinity?

stop kink shaming

>not sharing divinity with a person who loves your the moste

Is there a key bind, or a mod that adds one, that'd let me instantly unlink/link all the characters? I'm so fucking sick of those retards running into all kinds of hazardous surfaces left after a battle when I'm trying to patch them up.

I must say I'm also rather tired of having to patch up AND of hazardous surfaces staying for years after a fight as well.

Talking about the first game btw.

Your body

>Red Prince
>This mundane, nonoffeonsive 4/4 husk
Try this on for fitting
youtu.be/dPk26kjqQ1Q

>glass cannon + executioner on Ifan

Rain probably deals with more hazardous surfaces. Tornado will do the trick for everything.

Because I want him inside me

if you max retribution and also have guardian angel is it basically like shackles whenever a party member gets damaged?

i have a utility/ summoner character with lots of free points

Im too submissive IRL to play Lohse apparently, Ill stick to sebille.

>not being immune to charm

Only an utter fool wouldn't

I'd bring back the eternal if the god king wasn't a piece of shit.

>he wants to bring back the Eternals
For what purpose

Hey man, sentient life is sentient life. But they don't see it like that, so fuck'em.

how the hell does docs power level exceed dallis?

Ifan is so cute! I want to snuggle him and kiss him and sleep in each other's arms!

What do you mean?
The Doc is one of the big shots of Nemesis, an Archdemon.
Dallis is an eternal that was trapped for a few thousand years and had to learn a lot from Braccus to get somewhat powerful.

oh, i thought dallis was some 5 billion year old precursor race while doc is just some schlub demon

>mfw the elves flee to Nemesis

That is not right and also not wrong.

Being fuckold isn't a guarantee of power though, and Dallis seems to have been in a state of perpetual unconsciousness until the real Dallis woke her up. Her dialogue and her journal give more insight into that.

As for the Doctor - We don't truly know what his powerlevel is in the grand scheme of things, but we know that other powerful Demons like the Advocate submit to him and that he has been active for a long long time, long enough to collect artifact armor from a 1200 year old noble adventurer in his basement.

I never got to fight Dallas' dragon form. What did I do wrong?

Killed her too quickly probably.

>powerful Demons like the Advocate

What's your issue with that statement?

Adra a cute

She is too fucking weak. The only person who survived my round was Kemm.

Wait, you managed to keep her alive until after Bracchus did his rucchus and she didn't transform?

Must be a bug then, I think she is supposed to transform in her first round.

No no no, I reduced her and Lucian to 0 HP before I even touched Braccus Rex. So the whole fight they were lying on the floor dead, but still talking and shit.

But how was Kemm spawned before Braccus summoned the Hentai?

The excitement of finding any treasure wears off halfway through the second act anyway because by that time it's 98% vendor trash, 1% quest items, and maybe 1% stuff that's better than what you're wearing.

I'm downloading this game right now

I've never played the first one, or Diablo, or any game like this before.

Where should I start? Guides? Specs? Or just go in with no knowledge

Do yourself a favor and dive in without too much knowledge.

Don't go for Lone Wolf or a high difficulty at first and enjoy discovering how the game works - you can always increase difficulty in game later on.

He wasn't. I was referring to my round after all that shit got summoned. Those two bodies on the ground... yeah thats Dallas an Lucian.

No problem. Can't wait, thanks!

Ah, I get it now.

Well, in any case, you killed her too fast to fight her Dragon form. You didn't miss much in any case, she's mostly a challenge due to limited space being available next to her since her model is huge.

You probably missed quite a lot of other mid-fight banter in your playthrough though, Lone Wolf with no Origin characters is certainly efficient but not the way to play if you want to see stuff happen.

Don't listen to this guy Do your research on the game mechanics, skills, abilities, talents. Plan your character; you will enjoy it more. Don't do guides though.

He's just going to end up with two lone wolf aero/necro and 2hwarfare vacuums if he does that and will end up like

>ifan gets cc'd first turn
>fight ends before he ever gets to execute for extra AP

So your argument is that he'll end up having fun?