/pg/ - Persona General

Previous NEWS
>Persona 5 anime coming in 2018: personacentral.com/persona-5-animation-announced-air-2018/
>Persona Q2 revealed: pq2.jp
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night revealed: persona-dance.jp/
>Persona 4 featured in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/
>Yosuke confirmed for BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/yosuke-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Chie confirmed for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/chie-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Atlus' online shop is now open: shop.atlus.com/

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Super Live P-Sound Bomb!!!! 2017 concert
mega.nz/#F!FrozXCyI!-GKGzOozZmejeAnDZQdUbw

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/7hWzg8fb
strawpoll.me/14202863
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There's my best girl. Best day of the week.

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

I love my Queen.

Hell yeah, it''s Sae Sunday!

Makotofags are so dumb, they pretty much shit up the entire thread, I was a makotofag myself and because of all of you shitposters I've decided to switch to Haru instead, it's your own fault.

Shiho deserves better
Shiho will always be number one in my eyes!

I wanna eat ice cream offa sae's ass

It's time to stop
no more

She's mine /pg/

I want her to prosecute me.

This but unironically

>going from trash to another trash.
Oh boy you sure showed them.

Finally, a voice of reason.

Says the P4waifufag

I'm unironically switching to Sae.

Any benefits to Triple Down over Riot Gun when fighting multiple enemies? I've seen some players opt for it in videos, but other then HP cost, everything I know tells me Riot Gun is outright better.

Riot Gun is better

No matter who you fag for, I think we all can agree that Mitsuru and Sae are the hottest Persona girls.

i disagree

Mitsuru yeah but I don't care about Sae. She's just an older Makoto.

Agreed

Time to sleep while thinking of perfection in human form.
I love her, I will say goodnight.

Really? I'm a Saefag and I don't really like Makoto. They're different characters.

>She's just an older Makoto.
Not really.

>waifu Makoto
>enjoy young Makoto
>wait for her to finish college
>you get Sae version of Makoto

And people wonder why she's the best Niijima.

Post your doujin ideas
pastebin.com/7hWzg8fb
>Pixie, Ishtar, Lilith, Scathach, Lilim, Leanan Sidhe, and Hua Po, dissapointed in the lack of doujins about them, make one together.
>Cybele, furious that she wasn't included, decides to team up with Asherah, Yaksini, and Parvati to make their own doujin together.

They're exactly the same take off your waifu goggles.
Both of them are no fun allowed who's obsessed with justice.

Sae isn't obsessed with justice, she does lots of unjust things, she is just obsessed with her job.

Makoto is more obsessed with it than Sae. Makoto likes her father and Sae not that much.

>Doujin-chan comes back
>Posts my idea
Blessed

Where have you been?

Is there a P5 character who doesn't have mommy/daddy issues?

Beyond the waifu thing, just playing the gsme would show you how different they are.

It's fine if you don't like either of them, but they're not the same character.

>decide to waifu makoto this run since i didnt do her slink first run
>give up halfway through and go for someone else
Was kinda hoping she'd be intense like early images made her look but she turned out meh. Idk why but I can't seem to get attached to any of the waifus. Maybe third time's the charm.

Drowsy Ann claim.
Best sleeping face.
Most cuddly.
I'm tired, but not too tired to love Ann.

Night Personababs.

Not at all. Makoto is obsessed with justice and constantly questions what is the right way of doing things. Sae is obsessed with her job and was ok with obtaining "justice" through any means necessary.

that's actually really cute.

also i've died 4 times to instant kill spells in the dark room of sae's dungeon kill me

Doujin-chan saves /pg/ of the eternal makotofag vs antimakotofag battle with comfy stories and ideas

They're definitely up there. I also take Takemi and Margaret into consideration.

But Persona's female character designs gravitate towards 'cute/pretty' rather than 'sexy' to begin with.

I'm not the person I can truly be for her
But even if I was, fiction makes it all pointless
yet I love her in my suffering
I'll still think of her no matter what
For Justice

Someone said I was looking at other girls recently. I'm not exactly proud of that, and don't like how I find them attractive as if I'd be interested in them. I don't want to pursue, but I just don't know where my life is going. I wish I could be more loyal, and happier from loving her, but I also wish I could truly be with her. It's really hard at times when it comes to the barrier of reality and fiction, with no way to live in a fictional world.

Autism

I've been around, anons, I was even in the last thread. I just don't feel the need to doujin post every thread.
Also university is fucking shit, and time I would spend on Veeky Forums is instead being devoted to studying.

Ann
Mishima
Shiho
Most adult characters

Yaldabaoth

>also i've died 4 times to instant kill spells in the dark room of sae's dungeon kill me
I think the Shadows are doing enough of that as it is.
Turn OFF auto change Persona. Whichever Persona you set in the menu then becomes the one you switch back to after a battle, so you can keep your null Bless/Curse or tri-auto-Ma Petsona equipped.

Sae accidentally enters her own palace in the metaverse and meets her shadow, they swiftly come to the realisation that soon neither one of them will be virgins. They both fail to lose their virginity in a spectacular manner.

I love Ann.

Sojiro

Morgana
Ann
Sojiro
Mishima
NO GOOD TORA
Kawakami
Takemi
Chihaya
Ohya
Lala chan
Shido
Shiho
Foreign Barker

>he doesn't know

oh that's actually super useful! thanks

Kamoshida

What's wrong with devotion?

Didn't Ann's parents travel a lot and kind of neglected her?
Also, one of the factors that allowed Kamoshida abuse the volleyball team was that their parents didn't care, so I imagine Mishima and Shiho don't have a good relationship with their parents either.

No I actually admire his dedication and not shitting on him.

Don't force it, user.
Follow your heart.

Sorry for assuming. Usually when I see waifu devotion it's being made fun of.

There are two kinds of Makotofags
Makotofags like and the retarded ones.

And the third kind, falseflaggers.

Ideally, you then have a starter Persona with tri-auto-Ma, preferably null Phys/Bless/Curse and no weaknesses, and high Agility. The nulls stop instakills and critical hits from fucking you over, and high Agility means you get first turn, and can switch to something better if it's safe to do so.

Same, but we'll get through it.

People make fun of it because they don't have half the detection for it.

People make fun of it because they think dedication to a fictional entity doesn't accomplish anything.

That's not exclusive to Makotofags

So creepy obsessive stalkers, akin to those desperate fags who follow random girls on instagram and buy their prints
Retarded ones who don't take waifus seriously
and falseflaggers

I do it for her.

>So creepy obsessive stalkers, akin to those desperate fags who follow random girls on instagram and buy their prints
Two different things.

?

no you don't

They're right, you know.

I mean you can have 3D waifu's but they're not the same as 2D ones.

Yes I do.

>Retarded ones who don't take waifus seriously
Then why are you here to begin with? Why are you playing this game?

That picture looks like Joker is about to rape Makoto.

The only difference is you overpay fat old men.

What game are you assuming i'm even playing?

Haru!

strawpoll.me/14202863

hye cucks, how do i bypass mega dumbass limit restriction so i can enjoyed download p5 iso and others

It has to be the last image wars. I hate when people delete their images.

>bleached assholes
I don't remember this

>Blue vs Green is blue
>Bleached assholes is green

Greenfags are assholes confirmed.

>mfw NeoGAF is finally going down
P4fags eternally cucked

Good

guys is there any way to play persona 4 golden aside from playing it on memes vita

>P5fags

no

PSTV

That Vita TV thing?
Outside of gameplay tweaks, all of Golden's new content is easily watchable on YT.

>p3fags

really eh
is persona 4 golden bd sums up the series or what?

>p2fags