/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Lazy fucks edition

Levels 110, 120, 130 and 140 award 400 rupies for each craft for a total of 11200 rupies. 150 awards a flair.

Starforged Legends is out.
shadowverse.com/cardpack/starforgedlegends/

September nerfs
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=402

Fate collab
shadowverse.jp/collaboration/fate/

>What events are up?
pastebin.com/u6m70G7G

Leader poll results
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/890134639402209281

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

sv.bagoum.com/deckbuilder#NSwyOjEwNDYyMTAyMCwzOjEwMjYxNDA1MCwzOjEwMzYyNDAxMCwzOjEwNDYyMzAxMCwzOjEwNDYzMzAxMCwzOjEwMTYzMTA0MCwzOjEwNDY0MTAxMCwzOjEwNTYyMTAxMCwzOjEwMTYzNDAxMCwyOjEwNjAxMTAyMCwyOjEwNTYzMTAxMCwyOjEwMjA0MTAyMCwzOjEwMTYzNDAyMCwzOjEwMTYzMTA1MCwyOjEwMzA0MTAxMA==
game-ai.jp/45528/?from=decklist
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>those dick sucking lips

Get lucked user

Why the fuck is stella so fucking useless? The only follower she gives that is useful is pollux, and the rest are fucking board/hand cloggers. Can someone prove me wrong?

Rerolled the other day and need my private match gold, friends

Reminder that Neutral Forest will be T0 after the Sword and Dragon nerfs

These Shadow dailies are way too much painful today

you mean you lose to shadow? :^)

This card has won me so many games lately

Fuck B&B

Luna can go lower.

nerf shadow

What was the purpose of concede blood again? Auto loses to Nep, every form of dragon and d-shift. Only seems to chemo sword on very good draws.

Staircase is the single most bullshit card ever released in this game
>Heh I was almost forced to face the fact that I overextended my hand and lost tempo but I see here that I played Staircase on turn 1 hahaha tough luck pal

Anyone got cheap deck for blood without belphegor?

unga blood

>put moon man in deck
>free wins on cblood
I'd love that meta.

Don't bother unga blood is garbage

Unga not working for me, lose 3 match in a row

>losing to dragon as cblood
Learn to pilot the deck better.
I have 70-80% winrate against dragons on concede blood. Techning moonman also makes NForest an autowin.
That makes three of the four most popular decks favourable matchups for me (PDK, Aggro Sword, NForest).
At that point, I don't care about autolosses to D-Shit.

Or rather double Dshift, ifyouknowwhatImean

>giving up only after 3 losses

You're not ungaing hard enough

Post your dick.

Just go first bro.

sv.bagoum.com/deckbuilder#NSwyOjEwNDYyMTAyMCwzOjEwMjYxNDA1MCwzOjEwMzYyNDAxMCwzOjEwNDYyMzAxMCwzOjEwNDYzMzAxMCwzOjEwMTYzMTA0MCwzOjEwNDY0MTAxMCwzOjEwNTYyMTAxMCwzOjEwMTYzNDAxMCwyOjEwNjAxMTAyMCwyOjEwNTYzMTAxMCwyOjEwMjA0MTAyMCwzOjEwMTYzNDAyMCwzOjEwMTYzMTA1MCwyOjEwMzA0MTAxMA==

It's garbage right now, it's way too reliant on highrolls and your opponent not having removal because you barely run any storms

>stuff it into literally every deck now
>I'm literally rigged to draw it turn 1
Basically I'm fucking hot angel bitches and you're a cuck

>still using isaboob leader when you have TOBUWAYO

The fucking kind of DShift i got into now?

the oz caprice variant?

aggro blood literally ended a lose streak for me and i went to a 4 wins streak afterward

>bolt
>dshift

>using shit girl over other shit girl
It doesn't matter, ese.

It's an aggro deck that has no storm and crumples and dies if you can just trade it in

Concede please

Try this dick.
game-ai.jp/45528/?from=decklist
I've been win streaking like mad with it.

He was definetly a DShift, then he dropped the bolt

that was fast

Who is the oniichan Skullfam or Morty

It's anti Neutral Elf tech
Which is stupid because you could've just teched petrify

I wouldn't mind playing if you wanted a game.

no, just needed the concede to get dailies done

>that has no storm
wut

>crumples and dies if you can just trade it in
it is more robust than aggro sword

Imagine if there's no Storm and Dshift

Is Arisu worth running as a 1-of in NForest? I need her to come back into my life

Thanks lad, gonna try this soon

You can even run 3x of her.
People mostly vialed her because she's full vials right now and they wanted to play the hot new cancer, she's still viable, just not oppressive anymore.

in terms of storms blood has wolves and MAYBE a lancer or two, that's it. Otherwise it's literally just token spam and hoping to get some pings with Vampy. If you trade the bats away then your opponent has nothing to end the game with and they've already taken themselves to low health.

Meanwhile half of aggro sword's followers are storm so it doesn't matter if you remove them or not, they also have cards like CoCK and Round Table that provide massive value by themselves.

discord?

I know right? I wouldn't have had this much fun with this game without those 2 classes.

How do I know when to stop rerolling

Until you get the daria alt leader.

>it is more robust than aggro sword
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>aggro sword concedes the moment someone wards
>aggro blood can actually deal with wards
hmm

>dorothy
>shit
You have shit taste senpai.

>aggro blood can actually deal with wards
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>aggro blood is good!

Wrong
Aggro Sword conced to wards the moment no CoCK
Even without CoCK AggroSword can deal with a ward or two

>I'm bad at piloting the deck so it must be bad
nice logic fampai

Not that guy but that's why everyone is playing aggro blood over aggro sword right? Right.

Okay, what's your super-secret strategy for piloting aggro blood?

nerfs for pdk when?!

People just flock to the most braindead option.
Aggro Blood doesn't autolose whenever it goes second, but has less of an advantage going first.
It's also a bit slower, so Aggro Sword is better for fast grinding rank.

It happened yesterday.
The nerf was her breast size became slightly smaller.

Value trades and board control while you burn your way to victory.

Tell us more

But can I touch it now?

Now compare that to Aggro Sword's winrates
>aggro deck with only three storm cards
>versus an aggro deck where half the cards are storms and the other half buff the storms
Also
>aggro blood doesn't autolose going second
LOL

52% vs 53% isn't that big of a difference.

If anything blood aggro seems like a more stable deck than sword. 60% going first and 40% going second is a fucking joke.

>value trading with 1/1 bats

What is the fucking difference between face royal and aggro royal?

What's the meme with Atomy? Why every shadowtard plays him now?

Artifact from the past when there was a difference.
It's just that on Game-AI, you choose a deck from a list to report it as. People just pick whatever of the two nowadays.

He's the only viable shadow deck right now.

Name one thing that blood can do when behind. What's their best topdeck? Probably Razory Claw or one of their precious few storms. Why? Because it can push for damage or remove something on board that threatens lethal. However, they still bring you even closer to lethal which can defeat the purpose of them being emergency removal. But why are those cards valuable topdecks? Because of instant damage.
Now look at Sword. Most of their deck are storm followers that can push for damage compared to Aggro Blood having 3 2/1 wolves. What's more, Sword has CoCK which can push for damage, instantly remove something AND ward up, and it has Round Table., which can push for up to 6 damage, both from one card each. Blood can't hope to compete because its bad at pushing damage, only putting things on board. Even Carabosse won't save you if you're about to lose.

Staircase enabled him.

do you have an abo dirt list?

Err I meant Shadowlog, not Game-AI.

Aggro Blood can use Carabosse to recover fuel and get free burn when it gets controlled to recover from that. It also runs its' own wards to avoid being steamrolled in an aggro mirror.

Why isnt Sword allowed to have class based healing? Everyone else does.

6pp is too slow in this meta, especially when any other deck can just put down staircase on turn 1 and accomplish the same thing while not suffering a massive tempo loss

Whatever, boyo. I farm rank with bats just fine.

Farming C-rank isn't an accomplishment

I'm at master m8.

>bats have 52% master rank winrate
>surely anyone climbing with it must be C rank
Really makes me think.

How do bats beat face sword?
How do bats beat PDK?
How do they respond to a CoCK on 5?
How do they respond to Sybil?

>tons of removals for early game
>tons of card draws to make you never run out of cards
>tons of way to make sure you get at least 20 Atomy on board in each game
>when the enemy finally cleared your 15th Atomy, you can always close things up with 15/15 tyrant

>How do bats beat face sword?
Trade, use Yurius and Wards to gain advantage.
>How do bats beat PDK?
Kill them before they come online or try to get them within immediate out of hand lethal on the turn PDK is played.
>How do they respond to a CoCK on 5?
That card is fucking broken. It's very hard to respond to and very often results in a loss for the blood player. Ideally, evo-trade vania into the ward, razory claw the bane, and hit face with whatever else you had on the board.
>How do they respond to Sybil?
Dance of Death or Night Horde. Alternatively, just lethal - a lot of the time I find that I can just ignore Sibyl and go for immediate lethal the turn she's played.

>How do they respond to a CoCK on 5?
There is no card that can beat CoCK turn 5 right now. Even Salamander cannot kill all of them.

Atomy is a Tyrant deck in disguise.
Who would have thought a 13/13 Storm you can reliably get around turn 7-8 while having extremely strong pressure all game before that is busted?

Bruh

what are bats going to trade with? they're 1/1 bats? Once your opponent's followers hit face then they've gotten their value, meanwhile you can only respond because you have a grand total of 3 storms in your entire deck? Are you going to trade with your vampy?

How are you going to use your bats to trade when they just fire lizard to kill your board for free? They'll trade Aelas into your Vampys any day of the week and then once Sybil comes down the game is already over.

>that card is fucking broken
Exactly. What similarly broken card does Blood have?

abomination is perfect for it, but at the moment it doesn't matter much because the matchup with aggro sword is horrendous regardless
if cock isn't nerfed and beomes rampant in midsword though I'm gonna have a field day

TyrantAtom and to some extend Nep are the only Shadow decks ranked viable

>what are bats going to trade with? they're 1/1 bats?
Night Horde is good. Bats themselves easily kill 2/1's, which are common both in PDK and in aggro sword.

>How are you going to use your bats to trade when they just fire lizard to kill your board for free? They'll trade Aelas into your Vampys any day of the week and then once Sybil comes down the game is already over.
Tempo PDK is a very difficult matchup for bats. I've been thinking about ramp PDK when writing the above, which crumbles to early pressure of bats.

Night Horde is a 4pp ping for 2 in most scenarios, it's complete garbage.

>What similarly broken card does Blood have?
Blood is a honest craft, it doesn't have broken cards.

Only if you're shit at the deck or completely low-rolled.

6 more days before the nerf announcements. What cards would you predict Cygames to nerf?
Staircase
PDK
Sibyl
Round Table
Ephemera
Magic Owl
Goetia Mage