/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #599

''Chilling in The Beast'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Life is Strange: Before the Storm Episode 2 Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=hk9de3ljHnw

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' 19 October 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' (TBA)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − (TBA)

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/14053973
strawpoll.me/14053988
strawpoll.me/13834594
strawpoll.me/14047827

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
youtu.be/2tX7VsbaaoY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Cutest girl in Arcadia Bay

Most worthless girl in Arcadia Bay

That's a strange picture of Max you got there.

Season 1 is canon and anyone insisting otherwise is shitposting and indulging in pure delusion with nothing to support their claims.
Go make your own /btsg/ unless you're going to acknowledge and allow discussion of both games. You don't get to shit on LiS and then use an /lisg/ that's survived and reached this many threads only through people being dedicated to Season 1.

Chloe is #1

Yea-

How could Max ever compete to this cutie?

Say it with me. BEST GIRL

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

Season 1 is canon. But it was erased from history.

Max changes the timeline to save Chloe and Rachel, knowing that doing so will cost her a happy relationship with her beloved.

Have a good day, /lisg/!

Reminder that Chloe had smoked so much weed by S1 that this conversation never happened: "Max, did I ever tell you about my deep and borderline-married status with Rachel Amber? I was totally her groupie and we planned to elope after she nearly burned down the state of Oregon. You see, she was upset to see her DA father make out with a strange woman who actually turned out to be her biological mother and a witch who had the same time powers that you do. It must have slipped my mind to mention this. And then the next day I was dressed as a bird and Rachel confessed her love to me on stage. It was the most magical time of my life and I'm surprised I've never mentioned any of this to you. And she was a good friend. Also on the third day of our relationship a local drug lord kidnapped her and I had to go into GTA level chase in my newly fixed truck to save her. Oh and also my ex-boyfriend Eliot who I knew since kindergarten so it's totally possible you also knew him tried to rape me on the same day, no big deal.

Gee, it sure sucks that her Sherlock level deduction skills evaporated just in time for her to be murdered by a guy who brags about framing his students in a dark corner and his mentally unstable fucktoy.

>Max trying to stay relevant

episode 3 leaks when

I can't wait to see the BtS Episode 3 version of this pasta.

Nice theory Mari.
Too bad it takes ignoring every single thing and everything people from D9 have said. Go take your delusions elsewhere.

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

Won't happen user, we've got Zak now :)

You better keep waiting until LiS S2

Reminder

Codes are coming soon. Leaks;

Rachel will get herself into the trouble and (will get kidnapped) by some bad guy in this story (I will later reveal it with game files) And we will have to save her. There will be two confrontation scene; one of them will be well known character as you expected and one of them won't be one of major characters but it still will take place as confrontation and you will get shocked.Advice scene with Steph (and cute jealousy moment) is really coming this time btw

"I wonder what the official twitter thinks of Max now that BTS is out"

Reminder 2.0

>"Last night...was amazing Chloe"

found alternate outcome for kiss scene youtu.be/2tX7VsbaaoY

But to get this you have to choose all non-canon options and suck everything at theatre, backtalks etc. idk how did this retard got this conclusion really

Purest form of love

>Things EP3 has to resolve
>Who is Sera, what is she doing in Arcadia Bay, and how is she connected with Damon?
>Does Damon get brought to justice?
>What happens to Drew and Mikey?
>What happens between Samantha and Nathan?
>Does Eliot have any actual importance?
>What is the purpose of Chloe's William nightmares?
>Does Rachel have a supernatural power, and if so how did she get it and what is its purpose?
>What causes a change in Chloe and Rachel's relationship that would result in the former sleeping with Frank and Jefferson behind the latter's back?
Clock's ticking Zack. If there's one lesson that should be taken from Season 1, it's manage your time correctly. You don't want to have to clumsily resolve everything at the last minute.

>tfw passionate kiss had already been considered as canon by DeckNine

I don't see Kate. Is she hiding behind a crate?

You gotta look up my dude

The rise of Chloe and Rachel in BTS, and Pricefield's abandonment by /lisg/ means that Max is at last free to get together with Warryn

Are you claiming the two games would still be a part of the same timeline even if devs won't bother to address an enormous amount of plotholes that contradicts this very notion In just one last episode ? Even if we’ll be left confused and without any answers would be forced to imagine why on earth everything turned to shit ourselves? Thanks but no thanks, I’ll stick to the game I like if it’d happen to be the case.

Say something not nice about Shitoria.

What a piece of shit cunt

Max'd hang herself rather than being with that cuck desu

C: "how about a kiss"

R: "I thought you weren't into that"

a)I didn't know what I felt, until now... say something, please

b)I didn't want to force you

*kiss

R: "I would like to get used to this ... orientation(?), if you want too"

C: "I yeah, yeah, that sounds great, like really great"

Mang even this one is romantic

What did we do to deserve ZakG really...

Aunt Chloe would be very upset if she knew there had been Max bullying in /lisg/.

Just wait till next episode

>Rachel wants the Chloe poon so bad no matter what you do
>She wants it more than Chloe wants hers

She kind of deserved to be abducted and what probably happened to her between that and her death

>captcha: calle gabriel police

Chloe says "it sounds crazy" what was that for?

what is this even from

Ohhwww so this is the another slowburn conclusion. And Rachel still wants more

In all seriousness, her girlfriend is Victoria.

when does she say that?

Shitoria is rotting in a shallow grave. Nobody was even saddened when they learned she died.

I mean I guess it makes sense

Victoria and Max works better than Kate and Max at least. Kate and Max are both too passive and helpless, they need someone masculine and assertive like Vicky or Chloe in a relationship. Warren would also be unsuitable for this reason.

Do you think DONTNOD is mad at Square Enix these days?
They've wanted to move on from LIS and start fresh for LIS2, but BTS made that way harder than it would have been, people are now attached to and love Arcadia Bay and Chloe even more than ever before.

HOLY SHIT THIS IS ALSO ROMANTIC

after Rachel asked "if Chloe wants too" and some french choices appear.. can anyone explain?

>this whole game will be revealed as Rachel just trying to get in Chloe's pants
>Chloe finds out but doesn't want to lose her new friend
>let's it happen
>won't admit they immediately grew apart afterwards

Those of you who claim that LiS is heavily influenced by Donnie Darko, but not at all by Blue is the Warmest Color.... can go to hell

Warren a shit

R: "I would like to get used to this ... orientation(?), if you want to"

C,choice a: "I yeah, yeah, that sounds great, like really great"

second option means "maybe/we'll see" in french

LIS is most influenced by The Butterfly Effect
To the point you could call LIS a TBE rip-off

Honestly, that's good. Normally I'd be fine with a fresh start, but LiS is a horribly unfinished story. Ending things with the storm and that stupid binary choice prevents true closure. I know it's a longshot, but if there's even the slightest chance that this could force them to make a proper follow-up then Square Enix has done us a favor.

Did anyone even attend Victoria's funeral. Was one even held?

That height difference tho

Victoria is alive, Rachel and Chloe got custody over her and are now raising her properly

D9 BTFO of them, what do you think :)

The only way they'd have custody over her is if she were their slave. They'd never raise such a worthless creature as if she were their child.

Are we sure James is Rachel's father?

I had this scene. Only choice I ruined was "we're friend" because at that time I was not sure about love with Rachel. But I believed in true love and later told Rachel is not single. And was very kind with Rachel and showed her my loyalty.

Hah, okay if you keep the money from the Mill and don't pay off the money you owe Frank in Ep2 ask you to hand over the T-shirt money you stole as he was 10 feet away and saw you do it.

You can give him it or refuse.

I refused and still have it

Nice, does he still offer to give you 10% of the money you're going to get from Drew?

Yes

CHa-ching! saving up for that alt ending I hope

When you say you gave money to your mom he's like "it's good you are looking out for you family kid" lol

Did Jefferson give Victoria a lethal injection or did he just shoot her in the face?

Lethal injection with his penis

Listening to Samuel's VA makes me feel like (pic related) should have voiced him instead. Would've been a nice wink to the audience about the whole Sam=God/Sam knows all thing as well

His voice is too sexy though

which would've explained why Samuel's got her clothes and scarf tho

Just trying to start some discussion so I'm don't mean to be negative during all this bliss, but was there anything you wanted to see in BtS since its in the past, but didn't? And, what do you think are some negatives about BtS?

> "Why hasn't anyone died yet?"

I see everything I wanted in the original game. No mystics, just pure teen plot.

The only thing I can think of is them making Vicky into this comedy relief character.
We can show support and kindness towards Nathan I wanted the same for her.

Max loses her scholarship at Blackwell for being a mischievous little shit.

Fortunately, she manages to convince Principal Wells to let her stay, on one condition: get a job and pay every month, until her tuition is fully paid off.

Unfortunately, the only place willing to hire Max requires her to work on her "sex voice".

I strongly disagree.
What made Life is Strange so great in my opinion was the mix of mystery plus the teen stuff.
Sure, they took the "I ain't gotta explain shit" route in the end, but my point stands.

Why does this sound like a chapter summary from www.fanfiction.net

wtf that's not Kate

Vicky will always look like a joke as long as Rachel's still alive.

Not that guy but to me the only good part of S1 was the teen drama too.

>CHa-ching!
You can just not give him Drew's money.

Vicky is and always has been a useless bimbo. Can't wait for the option to have Chloe break her nose and give her a black eye.