Previous Thread: >[AWA FGO Panel]
pastebin.com/4bwYGcRR

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk
>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

Japanese FGO has its own general, search /fgog/ in the catalog

>Halloween Event: Adventures of Screaming Pumpkin Castle!
October 17th 3:59 UTC to November 1st 3:59 UTC

>Halloween Pickup Summon
Date: October 17th, 7:00 UTC - November 1st 3:59 UTC
5* Tamawhore
4* Old Hag, Tamamo (Pure)
3* Gay Clown, Giganigga III
5* CE Little Halloween
4* CE Halloween Arrangement
3* CE Jack-o'-lantern

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/ufcB3OP.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4-DGVQ6nvA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fluffy Servant

Liz Thread !

Too pure

Reminder that you don't need to farm much in this event because there will be a rerun. You can MLB your CEs in the rerun if you get 1 Halloween Princess and 2 Halloween Maids.

sexy intelligent female master

what servant has the best ass?

Vive la France!

Her murderous instincts are not result of her mystic eyes though

That one doujin where she cosplays in Liz's outfits.

Meltlilith

ONI

Based on in game art, Schez. Whether it's My Room art or 4th ascension or sprite, I don't think others can compete with her. Fanart is whoever.

Stop making me like Medb.

your reply proves you do not understand Shiki

>want tamamo
>have to spend 1600+ dollars to get even one copy of her
you have 10 seconds to explain how this is fair in the slightest bit

Fuck off retard.

No one has said that it is fair

>YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ME, MUM

Stop posting.

>I've felt a strange gaze on me lately... Master, are you interested in my body instead of my sword? Heheh, if that's the case you'll need to train more. Can you become strong enough to defeat me, Master~?

>Ngh... sorry, sorry, just hold on a minute! When we're alone together, it's forbidden to get too close to me! That's right! Although I like pretty boys, I'm bad at relations between men and women! That's because if my blade becomes dull, I'd be dead, right!

>Uuuuugh... no more. I shalt renounce all worldly desires. To think that I'd be the one to get so attached first... wait, I need to go cool my head down under a waterfall. Ah, b-but, it's not that I hate this feeling... I'm going there to understand my delicate swordswoman's heart!

m-muh..

> five copies of AAAAAAA
fake money well spent tbdesu

AKURYOU TAISAN

It's not

No one is forcing you to buy $1600 in quartz. Just walk away from the screen.

Stop being a lucklet. Every time I do that thing I always get her within 300 quartz.

Then how do I get Tamamo?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Shiki etc etc.

Did someone say "Oni"?

Today victory belongs to the oni.

ITT: We laugh at Waverlets

You don't

no, it's the Waverlets who laugh at (you)

That was a cute read, thanks user.

STOP IT

fuck off Ian

How differently would UBW be like if Rin had summoned bobmiya?

>ebay
>shipped from taiwan
What the fuck are you doing.

what's Bobmiya's backstory?

What if Shirou pulled Cu [Alter] instead of Saber?

>His Waver cant get past level 70

BLACKED by Kiara
L
A
C
K
E
D

When does the guerilla quest with the demon shows up? in the last few days?

Fucking up repeatedly.

What thing?

Why i can't use command spell to restore my stamina?

iirc Shirou did mind of steel, but did he met the biggest whore since medb and decided to betray his ideals, then it turned out she was super evil

Why would a Command Seal meant to be used on your Servant affect you?

The thing you just posted? The simulator.
Seems way too fucking generous compared to the game. I did a japanese one too on the Okita gacha and it kept giving me 2 of her and other 5* in like 200 quartz. Don't believe those things, they give you false hope.

Because command spells would actually be useful then

Would bobmiya still have Rin's pendant?

T W O BERSERKERS?

>The thing you just posted?
That wasn't me.

No way to tell, but anyway, you get it now.

>implying the power of the Grail is so fragile

Can't, I'm too busy laughing at the poor bastards playing FFBE

>tfw whenever I'm chilling out doing nothing I hear "Liz Love!" in Liz's voice in my head
Am I going insane or is this just part of becoming a Lizfag? Are there any known cures?

who would the lancer be?
I don't think you can summon the same heroic spirit twice in a single war

Gil, give me more of your treasures. I used up the ones you gave me before and I want to roll for Okita and Shishou so hurry up.

I only know that it takes 945 quartz for a mere 67% chance to get a rate up SSR assuming that rate ups are 70% chance of that 1%. So I don't see anything wrong with someone using over 2000 quartz before they get the servant they want.

I log into that from time to time, did it shit itself again?

One is Cu the other is Cu Alter. They're different people man. Or you can just default Kayneth.

Would Musashi smother me with her thighs if I asked nicely?

Hearing this song automatically play in your head whenever you see her youtube.com/watch?v=Y4-DGVQ6nvA

>forgetting the 3rd Holy Grail War's Edelfelt Double Summoning of the same Heroic Spirit

Fucking secondaries.

guys i have 0 quartz, want to roll for okita, shishou and jacku but i also don't want to put in any more money to this kusoge what do i do

I can ascend Halloween Liz even after the event as long as I have the Twinkle Candies? I don't feel like grinding for EXP during this event anymore.

Oh it just turned into a total shitshow.
Imagine for a moment if np5 was required on SSR servants to be viable for content clearing.

>He hasn't rolled a single fucking waver

Is there any point to getting more than one of the CE from event? I want to blow my items on ascension mats. But I don't want to lose out.
Seems like this event wasn't made for getting everything.

Why did he betray his ideal for her?

I rerolled for one.
And later got spooked by him later as well.

>he rolled more than one waver

Jack isn't limited and Okita and Scat will have later rate-ups, you don't have to them now so just save.

>everyone rerolled for Orlandeau, he's garbage now
>all the soothsaying about shit getting stupid hard ended up being true
This is why I don't play FFBE.

Some user in a thread a while back summarised it as her being the leader of some loony cult and essentially brainwashing all the lower ranked members.
That technically makes them innocents but unblacked EMIYA had to kill them all to get to her which blacked him until he finally stopped her (?)

Buy some quartz account

what about my tickets? should i use them up or save them too?

kiara is hot and bobmiya is black so he just went full muh dik

>I havent rolled a 5* Servant at all
If I have to choose my first it would be you Alter Jeanne. You will help me a lot to be better at this.

grind bond points

No, no, I'm aware of how bad the game is, there's a reason I stopped taking it seriously. 7 stars though? Ahahaha, holy shit.
Although
>just get enhancements for my baby Terra a couple of days ago
>she's a 7 star now
Feels kinda nice desu. Good thing I just waifufag in that dumb game and ignore the challenges and grindshit.

There are Masters who waven't unlocked all 3 skills on Waver right now!

HAHAHAHAHA

>tfw rerolled to hell and back to get my first waver
>not even memu, manually on phone because I only later found out how people properly reroll
>later got him while when I tried rolling for nero

karma's a bitch

You should always save tickets, don't memeroll them

Hans + Jets + Waver is absurd
Who the fuck needs Tameme

>There are Masters in this thread right now who don't have a Waver with skill levels being at least 4/4/7

small brain : Arts memes
big cosmic brain: Buster memes

Mikon

well memed, friend :)

To add onto this. If you REALLY got an urge to roll but want to keep saving your quartz for a different rate up later, THEN you should use a ticket or two. In my experience it helps fight that urge.

How's your brain on Quick memes?

Have you maxed out your Doragon yet /alter/?

>who wavent
Word play

SAY
MY
NAME

SAY MY NAME

Are you a cute boy? If no then you have to beat her in a swordfight before you can get the friendship of her thighs.

I want to like Kintoki but he's literally manchildren . What to do?