>sym main duo
>one picks sym
>doesnt get shit done
>have afk reaper and roadhog too
>he takes an entire round to switch off symmetra, I play symmetra
>symmetra duo and other random duo start blaming me
???

post bnet

Why do you not main my boy Winston /owg/? Explain yourselves.
>Shits on Genji, you get to watch him try to deflect your lightning while he cries about how overpowered Winston is
>Can move very fast
>Is very smart
>Crushes sniper heros, get to see them get angry in chat that you're "focusing them"
>Is always polite to his teammates
>Can talk, despite being a gorilla
>Allows you to bully Mercys: the most fun class to bully
>When you're just about to die you can make it so the enemy has to fight the health pool of 2 Winstons while you jump around like a madman

>"Just 1 game"
>Play overnight
>Lose 300 SR

These Blizzard games, this company. They know how to manipulate humans into their bullshit/

Because I'm too busy deflecting your team's shots at your head while you think I'm panic deflecting and you yell about how overpowered Genji is.

Genji is overpowered and Winston does not counter him at all. That is not Winston's job.

Suuuuuure you are Genji.

>Lucio
>Lucio

Found the Winstons that just tried to no aim no brain instead of using their heads.

I find this meme especially hilarious because Genji players often brag about how you must be a Silver shitter if you play as Genji and you can't juke Winston all day long. They know Genji has 10 different ways to escape from Winston.

>Genji is overpowered and Winston does not counter him at all.

I see a bulge.

>its another team of mcretards pushing into enemy spawn on defense instead of staying behind shield and on point

What hero has the most tacky looking golden weapon?

For me it's Genji

do you?

/owg/, how do i get one of these icons in battlenet?

Juking a Winston isn't the same as having escape options. Even then it's either Genjis getting to high ground or swift striking away. Winston can chase Genji and his jump resets faster than swift strike but Genjis being able to juke Winston is essentially outsmarting him. In other words, yes, you're silver if you can't juke Winston.

beta bnet app and then view profile

Yes, you can literally have the character meant to counter you chase you around for a minute while your team chips him down, or if he's smart he will let you get away, at which point, you got away.
Wow, what a counter.

This is why America didn't make it to Russia 2018.

You got away but you couldn't do your job as Genji. So yes, a counter.
It's the same shit with Tracer. If you're expecting hard counter, then you're out of luck like with Tracer.

>If you're expecting these heros to not run free and do whatever they want whenever they want then tough

I agree. Nerfs when?

They'll get buffs and you'll cry about it again.

>Flat white girl ass
>Someone gets off to this

The problem with Genji isn't that he has no counter, it's that he has such an overloaded kit and plays by so many special rules with fucked up hitboxes that Winston is the only reliable counter.
They could at least increase the size of his jumping hitbox. That's all I ask for. Too bad Genji mains are the biggest retards out there and they think Genji should be able to triple jump and have infinite wallclimb and Dragonblade for 15 seconds.

BBBBBRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPP

Tracer won't get buffed, but she won't get nerfed either. She's perfect the way she is.

If S tier is perfect then yeah.

>Teleports to you
>Deletes you instantly

Balanced luv!

Tracer herself can't be nerfed that much without completely gutting her, they just need to introduce more counters

Don't forget that hitting her is complete luck.

If you whine about Hanzo or Widowmaker you're fucking shit at the game. Aiming and sniping are the purest forms of skill.

Get ready, cause they're comin' to steal yo' girl.

Besides, only Lucio is S tier.

People whine because most people who play those characters have no skill and suck dick.
Also >scatter arrow >skill

strawpoll.me/14172728

>no "None" option
Get that shit out of here.

Lucio is no longer even meta because of Mercy.

Dragonblade requires no skill or forethought. You press Q and suddenly can 1v6 the enemy by holding left click. Nothing stops it except hard stuns and support ults which are unreliable and slow to charge respectively. It is the most blatant example of an 'I win" button in the entire game.

Dash is the most overpowered part of his kit. It's Instant 50 burst damage which resets for no reason despite it being amazing both offensively and as an escape.

He has two good modes of fire. His shurikans are huge and do reasonable damage.

Deflect is another amazing ability. 1.5 seconds of invincibility plus deflect all damage in an 180 degree cone.

Literally no downsides. He's the most mobile and powerful flanker in the game. Winston only keeps the most retarded Genji's in check.

she could use some bigger tits

>hit tracer in her time chest thing which supposedly keeps her stable in the timeline
>doesn't make her take extra damage or hamper her abilities when hit
Its basically a target and the source of what gives her the abilities she has, we've seen what happens when doomnig damaged it to such a level

Doomfist's punch should do 150 flat damage with 50 extra damage if you hit a wall. The charge should just dictate how far you go. He should also be able to rocket punch anywhere he wants, not just horizontally.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised. At least you acknowledge how objectively overpowered they both are. Blizz will probably accidentally add a good check to genji one day which will of course means that dash will need another 50 damage and 2 sec shorter cooldown.

>delet most heroes in melee range by lightly tapping a button
sounds like a great idea

>Dragonblade requires no skill or forethought.
>It's Instant 50 burst damage which resets for no reason
>Literally no downsides.

>best girl tracer reclaims first place

>I will list three true statements

What are you trying to say?

Sounds like Tracer.

>no orisa
shit poll

My post is pointing out that faggots that cry about Genji don't cry about Tracer when she was normally the stronger flanker of the two and would see more action.

>once again widow is bottom tier.
k e k
e
k

>walk near the huge guy with the loud footsteps and the incredibly obvious silhouette and the large fist
>get punched
>if near a wall, die
>'OP!!!!!!'

Who fucking cares, they're both overpowered. Just because Tracer is more overpowered doesn't mean you can't complain about Genji. This is the shittiest non-argument.

They're big enough for me~

>true statements
>Dragonblade needs planning or else everyone runs from it
>if no eliminations occur no reset occurs
>deflect not being able to stop beams
>no downsides
>true statements

Tracer needs to aim to do that.

>doomfist doesn't need spot on aim and timing to not just phase through his target

Watching Tracer get owned by Doomfist was the next best thing to watching her get raped.

Despite memeing his punch hitbox is still bigger than Tracer's bullet, yes.

>genjifags think deflet not being able to stop beams is a downside
>its not a 100% get out of jail free card but only 97% one so its a disadvantage
thats just how the game works, its not a downside jesus

Tracer's at the point where a change to her kit would actually make her OP or trash rather than her being OP right now.

Yep, Tracer is one of the few perfectly balanced characters. She requires a lot of skill to be good, and can be countered pretty easily.
Winston is great as well, his entire kit is focused on teamplay and that's good design for team based game. He can't do shit alone, but he's a beast in a competent and organized team.

But Tracer's bullets are hitscan, of course they're smaller since they just beam onto the target anyway. Plus, if she fucks up her aim she can just escape, so it's no big deal. If Fist fucks up a punch, he's dead.

>and can be countered pretty easily.
[citation needed]
inb4 "lul just learn2aim xd"

Staying close to your team and asking them to focus on her works pretty well, as well as any kind of spam or even Sombra.

Move mouse. Aim at red outlined dyke. Fire.

She is OP though.
Of course making a change to her will make her OP or trash. Because she's balanced around one thing like Roadhog or Doomfist, so she pretty much has to be OP or trash with nothing in between.
That doesn't change the fact that she is OP. The best flanker in the game who cannot even be reliably hit by anything but characters with autoaim.

>even pro players have trouble hitting Tracer, much less killing her
>randoms on Veeky Forums say "lol just shoot her why are you so bad?"

Yes, aim at the outlined faggot who is moving constantly and erratically, often using ADAD spam to dodge around every shot, and even if you do hit her, she just heals herself then, if she hasn't killed you already, she kills you.

I'm just gonna buy an aimbot, sick of this shit

You can't call it a get out of jail card if it has a downside. And I'm telling you this as a Winston main and occasional Lucio that kills him with Lucio's push. Also, don't put words in my mouth.

Does any pick this guy anymore? I never see him in comp, and just barley see him in quick play. Is it because he's too easy to kill? What needs to be fixed?

Why does every hero that was based straight from a TF2 character so much worse, whereas a lot of their original designs are actually really interesting playstyles

>Scout.
Debatable who is closest to him, but its from freak combination of Genji, Tracer and Reaper. None of these 3 heros come close to how fucking fun Scout is
>Soldier.
Ok, let's take the most fun aspect of him, and change it to a jetpack, as well as a boost. Rocket jumping is far to much fun to have not been part of the game
>Pyro.
Not really an equivalent. Closest things is Mei but that wouldn't be fair to either of them
>Demo
Junkrat just feels so limp compared to him. Sticky jumping is far more fun and versatile. Landing pipes is more satisfying for some reason as well.
>Heavy
Closest thing I guess is Bastion. Bother are 90% about positioning, but there's a lot more a Heavy has to know. Also, Heavys personality makes him more than better
>Engineer
I fucking love Torb, but I also like level 3 turrets destroying fucking anything that looked it at, They're close, because I really do like Torb, but Engineer for me is slightly more fun
>Medic
Despite Mercy having the additional damage boost, she still is more shallow than medic. Medigun doesn't heal as fast, making a group healing a more involved process. Besides, overhealing and crit heals also exist. Also this is the only one where I can compare "ults". Uber is so much engaging than either of mercys ults, for both teams. With uber you get the "Oh shit boys get out", reaction. When Mercy uses her ult it just pisses me off. Fuck res, it has to place in Overwatch
>Sniper
Pretty close on how boring there are I guess. Sniping isn't really my thing, but at least with Sniper you can throw piss to assist your team.
>Spy
No equivalent, unless you wanted to compare Sombra cos she can go invisible. Either way, Spy is leagues ahead of Sombra in the cool shit he can do

>You can't call it a get out of jail card if it has a downside

It's a dash with a hitbox the size of Doomfist's old fist that does 50 damage and allows him to fly at superspeed in any direction and it resets on elimination. What exactly is the drawback?

He was always easy to kill. Besides the bugs being fixed with hit reg that applies to everyone would help him.

Maybe read the chain of posts before you try saying something.

Why do you homos always compare TF2 and Overwatch characters without looking at the game systems? OW characters have to be gimped because of the shit map design and because the game has barriers all over the place. Imagine if Torb could build a level 3 turret anytime he wanted, even while you were shooting at it, and then that turret is behind an Orisa shield on the Point B of Anubis, shitting all over you, with the flank routes protected by Sym turrets and Winston leaping around with +300 HP of Armor and Shield. Does anybody honestly think that would make the game better?

Ignore all tf2fags posts. Do not reply to tf2fags posts.

I love babby Lena

No elimination means it's on a decently long cooldown for a mobile character. That sounds like a drawback to me.

>a monkey and his pet chimp

How rude.

Are we seriously discussing how op are Tracer and Genji? In today's patch? Huh?
I guess y'all just tired of mercy banters, but holy shit with how fucked is balance right now Tracer is the last character they should be tweaking

That's a cute description

>asking your team
lel this is even better than "just shoot her"

>cooldown is a downside of an ability
This thread must be the dumbest place on the internet.

does tracer not understand good touch from bad touch?

You know, it always looks like Tracer has a broken right arm in that picture.

>pharamercy
>junkrat spam, better with (you guessed, mercy)
Here, shitter solution for the dyke problem. It's like blizzard specifically addressed the problem by giving her two spam brain dead hero counter

It's because McMeme couldn't handle Mercy like the flanker twins can, apparently.

Waifuposting is literally only good thing left for this game

Reminder to not reply to the Winston (Genji) main that defends Genji as if he was F-tier

Anyone still running the event on Expert Endless?
I'm tired of randoms not knowing what to do and losing when the 3 Reapers or Sym shows up.

EU or US?

she's autistic. so no.

There's a difference between ADHD and autism buddy.