grimtools.com/calc

>wikis
grimdawn.gamepedia.com/Grim_Dawn_Wiki
grimdawn.wikia.com/wiki/Grim_Dawn_Wiki

>mods
nexusmods.com/grimdawn/
moddb.com/games/grim-dawn

>cant launch
Be sure to install everything (manually) from _CommonRedist folder in game steamapps folder.
If still no go, then in steam library right click game name > additional launch options add /d3d9 (force use of DirectX 9)

>previous illusion

Other urls found in this thread:

grimtools.com/calc/lV7pLvyZ
grimtools.com/calc/bVA4DM62
grimtools.com/db/itemsets/113
grimtools.com/calc/b28qLwqV
grimtools.com/calc/qNYPonJZ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well you did use the image for the thread but not like everyone expected

Blight Fiend is cute! CUTE!
C U T E !
U
T
E
!

how do I remove my augment from the item? I only have option to destroy it and keep item. I want to destroy item

Who else /BARBARIAN/ here?

"100% on crit" means that it only proccs from the skill I assigned the constellation to or does it also procc from the passives I have for said skill when those passives crit?

Also, if I have Reckless Tempest on Wind Devils, does the constellation just stop when Wind Devils expires when it still has duration left?

There are two options, get augment or get item, you can do that by the same woman

There's a remove augment button below the other 2

>barbarian with a sword
Atleast get a better looking sword

I saw that, but it's greyed out. Is there something special I need to do?

is the dlc in elite supposed to be really hard? i got through the campaign and had some difficulties only against logorrean but now every boss i encounter destroys me

What's the helmet?

>he doens't prefer functionaly over form

And that's just until I can use the Troll Bonecrusher

Pillager's Dread Helmet

you can just use an illusion you know

Gotta level one more time so I can use it.

I don't really get the restrictions on Illusions

If it's in devotions, then 100% on crit will only happen when the assigned skill crits. What do you mean by passives?

Reckless Tempest should have its own duration I think so it should persist after the Wind Devil disappears.

Does the item actually have an augment? That's the only reason for it to be greyed out that I can think of.

Ah my bad, right, stuff is level restricted.

>What do you mean by passives?
In my case it would be Primal Strike with Torrent, when Torrent jumps, does tempest also procc from the jumping torrent, or only from Primal Strike?
Because Im getting Ultos with the next shrine and Im not sure if its better on Wind Devils or on your main hand, because Wind Devils affect more target and could technically procc Ultos faster than AA with Primal.

About the Shaman's Upheaval, how does it sinergize with the crit Devotions?

Like, I have Hand Of Ulthos linked to it, If I crit using other weapon pool skill, will it just override the skill?

Like, if I get a crit on Savagery, will it crit whatever crit devotion I have linked to it, or will Upheaval proc and override it

It's confusing the fuck outta me

If you bind on crit devotions to Upheaval, it triggers 100% of the time upheaval proc

With this trick you can have Savagery proc up to 2 skills reliably. Bind one to savagery, the other to upheaval.

Oh yeah any skill modifiers are part of the base skill still for all intents and purposes, so Torrent critting should still proc a devotion as far as I'm aware

HNNNNG NEED TO GO THICCCCER

>>With this trick you can have Savagery proc up to 2 skills reliably. Bind one to savagery, the other to upheaval.

Im seriously considering switching to Savagery right now, especially since I should have enough AoE lightning with Tempest and Ultos ... and the shitton of OA would be cool from Tencity.

Go for it. I've seen a lot of people switch to Savagery late game when they already have a shit ton of OA and crit chance. This way they can benefit from Savagery heal and Upheaval crit.

What relic should craft for my necro / Shaman pet guy?

I'm lvl 28 atm

Same question here - somebody said that Guile and its aura is great for pets. I'd like to know if it's beneficial to switch to the Ancestor relic at lvl 50 or not.

i wish they would change this loading screen. I get the urge to jerk off looking at it so much

If you're willing to download Grim Quest, you could go with this one

yeah it is. It's the best one dawg

Can someone post a Reaper build and devotion list?

Ashes in general is a massive step up in difficulty from everything that came before.

I even tried to respec devotion and some mastery points to be more defensive, even got an additional 1k hp but i still would die really fast to ashes bosses.
should i go in ultimate and do elite ashes after?

Any recommendations for tweaking skills or devotions on this one?
grimtools.com/calc/lV7pLvyZ
Since the bone harvest is so hilarious because of the ragdoll physics I wanted to make a very basic auto attack reaper entirely around it but I don't know if it would work because I didn't focused on one damage type and I don't know if it's healing and resistances will be enough.

holy shit
best decision ever, doubled my DPS, AoE went down drastically, but once I have Ultos shits gonna be right again.

what are your resistances like

Max Spectral Binding for OA and Wrath imo too, because of the restistance debuff, 6 in Reaping and 6 and Necrotic, 7 in Necrotic if you want 4 targets, but after points, you only get 1% instead of 2% activation chance for both skills.

Whos you favorite gd streamer/ e-ceb?

isnt he already way over 100% auto attack procs already? I thought any more is pointless since you cant have more than one proc per attack

some at 80% the others 50%+
grimtools.com/calc/bVA4DM62

Only looked at Necro, no clue about the other mastery.

>level 96
>shit's starting to take forever to kill
>have to focus on defenses not to get oneshot by titans charge
>33% life reduction everywhere in malmouth

he has the nightblade proccs all at 18% so those are already 72% and even with both necro procs down to 6 he'd still be at 116%. So I'd guess he should take some points out of whatever are the weaker nightblade ones as well

What happens if I do this

ive noticed you need at least 2.8k DA to be comfortable with almost all content. 2.6k is fine but DA reduction can really fuck you over

you get to die in about 2 seconds tops

Hyperboss

You get to fight him

I guess so.
Not sure but he should also check those nightblade points in general, because Im not sure if he goes cold or vit damage, because right now it doesnt look like going all those points for Harbinger is worth it.
Just go Harvester of Death and enjoy the cold damage I guess?

its really hard to tell you what you are trying to do here. You planning to deal pierce, elemental, and vitality? I suggest you try to narrow down this shit.

So for lightning/bleed?

What's a good way of farming iron bits? I'm unironically broke

There's a meme set that converts lightning damage on savagery to cold grimtools.com/db/itemsets/113

Trove run. Or just turn down loot filter and pick up yellows to sell.

Trying to make a Grenado Mortar trap build but there's not enough points, What do?
grimtools.com/calc/b28qLwqV

who is that THICC girl

I have a melee pyromancer but I'm bored and with the new xpac I was thinking about playing something else. Give me a build to try.

Try melee necro.
It's pretty fun

All the passives along the top of nightblade only work with dual wield, right? Or melee weapons in general?

Reaper seems fun but I'm undecided between 2h or duel wield

Dual wield only, the lot of them.

I got to homestead, got the infested fields quest, but I apparently missed the quest that is required to get the north gate open. Where do I go to find that?

>First time making a pierce/bleed blademaster
>get to level 50 and equip some shit I had
>craft bloody whetstone and put it on Butcher of burrwitch
>fight Ulgrim in veteran and rape him even if with some amount of kiting
What the fuck is up with blademasters? The damage is insane.

Infested fields is to the west.

Talk to the guy in south homestead, you're supposed to clear the Dermapteran infestation first. You find that quest northwest of Rotting Croplands, check every field, the den entrance spawns at a random location.

Go back in deadman's gulch and help the refugees immigrate illegally in Homestead through a rift portal. That opens the gate ledeing to the rotten croplands.

The gate to the northwest fields is blocked and the guy wont open it yet.

Ah, thanks, I'll go find that one. I knew I had missed something.

I'm playing a 2h ranged primal strike vindicator.
Should I put points into cunning or spirit, besides the obvious physique?

where should i try to farm for gear in elite? i'm searching for the legendary scythe for reaper mostly and some new armor

If you're looking for the scythe, you'll have to farm steps of torment for Alkamos since it only drops from him. I think he has to spawn with level 75 for it to drop though

He also has a pair of cold rings.

When I look at people's builds they have 1 points in certain skills and a bunch in others. How do you guys figure out how many points to put into each skill?

you put as many points in other stuff as you need for gear. rest goes into physique

Cold/vitality a decent focus for a reaper? I want to take siphon souls later on. Also should I stick with my default attack or invest a couple points into ABB?

i'm only level 72 will he spawn at 75 anyway or should i get 3 more levels?
Also where can i start farming for legendaries?

New to the game, going for a 2handed bone harvest necro/soldier.
When the game says default attack it means character auto attack or all attacks trigger that certain skill?

Diminishing returns. Some skills are at their best when fully leveled, others are just meh when you level them over 10/12 for example. Take into account +skills from gear too, so you can remove some exceeding points

He should spawn at 75

Farm legendaries in dungeons like steps of torment. Malmouth areas are also great (I like Udenbog, lots of boss spawns)

If you have crucible try to up your defensive stats then farm from Challenger.

He should be well above your level already.

Crucible 2nd difficulty is an easy place to grind for gear.

Default attack means any attack that uses the normal attack animation. Shit like Fire Strike, Cadence, Savagery etc. still counts. Primal Strike doesn't, because it has a different animation.

Why is there no Spirit Guide in the main game

reeee

Aa or modifiers like fire strike or cadence

Gotcha so Bone harvest even if traited for 2 handed is not affected by those.

Why is it called a xpac

There is. Listen to the story. Bitch dies during the attack on Devil's Crossing. You can find a new Spirit Guide in the 3rd waypoint into Malmouth, "Coven's Refuge".

Correct. But the spell has a cooldown, and if you put it on your left mouse button, you will still make normal attacks while it's recharging, so you can still benefit from the passives if you're lazy enough to keep it on left mouse.

Dual wielding works as one weapon hitting after another instead of adding them both and delivering attack damage on one hit so it actually increases your chances of doing any procs in a specific time interval by 100% right?
I don't have deep info on skills so maybe developers foresee this and restricted the procs you would trigger from your off hand weapons to nightblades only and you guys already know all of these or something.

ok i'll try the steps.
For the crucible what should i do? Start at wave and stop only at 100 or something different?

As far as I'm aware, every attack you make is the same, regardless of how many of what weapon type you're holding.
But.
If you're dual wielding, there is a base proc chance to trigger a dual attack animation, which attacks with both weapons.
On top of that, you add whatever dual wield skills you have.
All of these attacks are weighted in such a way that, if all your procs add up to 100%, you should never make a normal attack anymore. I don't know how they are prioritized if you pass 100% though.

I believe the pleb thing to do is something like 50-90 and reset. Though there are probably guides for that online.

Best endgame relic for a summoner? I crafted Dirge of Arkovia for the big ass skeleton that roots and cleaves, but they still haven't fixed his target range and he seems particularly underwhelming. Is the Bismiel relic better?

I'm cycling between Bone Harvest and Brutal Slam from the component. I'm still at lvl 32, when higher I will invest in Siphon Souls to use while Bone Harvest and Brutal slam is on CD and to have more survival

Do I miss anything if I havent done Port Valbury on normal, like a shrine?
Im on Elite right now and realized I didnt bomb the crystals on normal to get to Valbury.

I don't believe Valbury has anything in it, barring a quest you can pick up from the witch in Fort Ikon.

By default dual wielding melee weapon gives you a hidden weapon proc skill that quickly attacks with both weapons (it's more visible with both guns, but I think for ranged the chance is 33%, for melee it's 50%)

So if you have maxed one night blade skill, your chance of delivering a double attack is 70%. So if you want to double proc every attack you'll need 3 skills. If you have more I think all the chances are weighed down a bit.

Dual wield attacks treat as a single attack for proc purposes I believe. The odd one out is the default double weapon attack, which I have observed to be able to stack up Cadence charge twice (so you can double attack -> Cadence proc, but Markovian's advantage will be counted as a single attack)

A final thing to note is animation speed and which weapon a skill uses. Some weapon skills aren't worth it because of these reasons. Zoltan's technique for instance only uses main weapon, making it a bad skill for dual wielding. Markovian's advantage, while generally not that all crazy, has a lightning fast speed animation when dual wielding.

For challenger crucible it's important to know your limit first. The hardest waves come at 140-150 and they are on a whole different level from the rest.

The trick with Crucible is to gain enough score to cycle banners infinitely. For example once you are able to manage waves 100-150, you should be able to do this:

1. Restart crucible, donate some points to start at 100
2. Buy 2 blessings (get Empyrion for health and Amatok for damage, you can do this in later waves to maximize the duration)
3. Buy 2 banners (these are permanent, if you have time you can just restart crucible and benefit from it. Buy Vanguard for damage and stone wall for defense).
4. Hit 150, get enough points, spend score to reset at check points

I really wish this game wasn't this fugly.

when i tried it at the lowest difficulty i bought 2 flame banner and got to wave 100 before getting killed by the boss. everything before him was fairly easy

Zappy banners are the best for dealing damage, everything else feels kind of worthless.

Overcap your lightning res by a bit. He can lower that.

Vanguard/stonewall are very good for end game characters. Huge numerical boost to tankiness/dps

Aye. But for damaging banners, the ice ones are garbage, and the flame ones just have no range whatsoever.

when i tried i had low lightning resist, now i have almost 70 in normal
the fire ones dealt a ok damage but i needed to stay near them, i was hoping for those to deal with two spawns but the range is too limited.

grimtools.com/calc/qNYPonJZ
Is this how you spam AIDS or did I do something wrong like not taking focused gaze?
Also how do you do the nothing personnel kid variation? Just remove some points from dreggs eye line?

Do learned recipes persist through characters?

Yes, but they do not persist between softcore and hardcore.

thanks