League of legends general - /lolg/

dont ban kogmaw edition

BYE NA

post lexi

RESPECT THE SCRIPT

Dota has western teams winning
Dota > League

WHICH TEAM SHOULD WIN? WE DON'T NEED ANOTHER SET OF SKT SKINS. WE NEED RNG VAYNE SO I CAN FEED IN STYLE

get fucked ameriburgers i fucking hate all of you

FUCK THE GOOK ROBOTS, THE CHINKS HAVE WAIFUS

IF YOU SUPPORT THE GOOKS IT MEANS YOU'RE LITERALLY GAY AND HATE LEXI

GET FUCKED KEK9
SEE YOU BACK IN NA FOR ANOTHER FINALS/SEMIS FREE WIN
t.SM

the fact that CHINEE peopre best abuse shitiest meta of RoR history mean that CHINEE peopre are superior to evir waitu devir

nevermind praying anything that take skirr, exproiting barance issues is best way to pray game

cry more whitey nerd

>thinking Kog was the problem not the unkillable midlane tank that has waveclear

Bye to you too EU. See you next year. Maybe then we can put aside our differences and not act like complete monkeys to each other and try to take down the powerhouse that is SKT.

at least when EU(h2k) get the easiest draw they don't fuck up the road to semis lmao

NA is so bad never won a bo3/bo5 at worlds

7 YEARS NO SEMI 4Head 7 YEARS NO SEMI 4Head 7 YEARS NO SEMI 4Head 7 YEARS NO SEMI 4Head 7 YEARS NO SEMI 4Head 7 YEARS NO SEMI 4Head 7 YEARS NO SEMI 4Head 7 YEARS NO SEMI 4Head 7 YEARS NO SEMI 4Head
7 YEARS NO SEMI 4Head 7 YEARS NO SEMI 4Head 7 YEARS NO SEMI 4Head 7 YEARS NO SEMI 4Head 7 YEARS NO SEMI 4Head 7 YEARS NO SEMI 4Head 7 YEARS NO SEMI 4Head 7 YEARS NO SEMI 4Head 7 YEARS NO SEMI 4Head

this isn't real is it

Can we just be happy that it was a nice 5 game series, and not a 3-0 shitstomp, it was great long entertainment for us!

I almost fucking lost my mind at the Xayah ban in game 5.
HELLO? THIS PLAYER HAS NOT PICKED XAYAH IN ANY OF HIS GAMES. WHAT IS THIS BAN? Like, even if the idea is to one shot his OBVIOUS Kog'maw pick, why would you just not ban something else?
The drafts were so good until that game 5 draft, but holy shit this was some next level NA draft shit.
Like this fucking teams strat is so obvious, give up everything and get Mystic, >>>>>ON KOG'MAW

> LETS GIVE THEM GALIO JANNA AND KOG LMAO XDDDD
> WELCUM TO MY BUTTHOLE :DDDD

Post >yfw NA scene always delivers

xth for my wife Syndra

The absolute state of proeffessional NA meme sports

won't happen my dude vayne already has an esports skin

7 YEARS NO SEMI 4Head 7 YEARS NO SEMI 4Head 7 YEARS NO SEMI 4Head 7 YEARS NO SEMI 4Head 7 YEARS NO SEMI 4Head 7 YEARS NO SEMI 4Head 7 YEARS NO SEMI 4Head 7 YEARS NO SEMI 4Head7 YEARS NO SEMI 4Head 7 YEARS NO SEMI 4Head 7 YEARS NO SEMI 4Head 7 YEARS NO SEMI 4Head 7 YEARS NO SEMI 4Head 7 YEARS NO SEMI 4Head 7 YEARS NO SEMI 4Head 7 YEARS NO SEMI 4Head7 YEARS NO SEMI 4Head 7 YEARS NO SEMI 4Head 7 YEARS NO SEMI 4Head 7 YEARS NO SEMI 4Head 7 YEARS NO SEMI 4Head 7 YEARS NO SEMI 4Head 7 YEARS NO SEMI 4Head 7 YEARS NO SEMI 4Head

>Not wanting Legendary SKT Ahri

It was a shitstomp in every game Sneaky didn't have Tristana

We hate you too, Sven. If I could choose between NA winning worlds and every european killing themselves I would choose the latter in a heartbeat.

Shut the actual fuck up

>DOMESTIC RESULTS ARE ALL THAT MATTER
>TSM IS ALWAYS NO1 DESPITE C9 ALWAYS PERFORMING THE BEST AT WORLDS

Reminder that c9 left open:
>Kog
>Janna
>Galio
>Gnar
>bonus points: banning xayah

wtf froskurinn has giant tiddies

Quick lolg youre in your quarter finals playing against a Kogmaw OTP, you have 2 bans left, who do you ban?

>Asian Semis
When will the Western World get serious?
How many more years?

>pencil
>not dated

okay?

the exact same thing

>minions still aren't immune to magic damage

SKT has husbandos, though I don't really care all that much as long as the finals are interesting to watch (unlikely because 7.18 but a man can dream).

I agree user. I watch more to be entertained than to cheer on a specific team. Hopefully the semifinals aren't completely 1 sided.

First for you dumb fucks trusting the chinese to not cheat in fucking china.

You got a ton of money on the line and you're -fucking China-. What are you going to do? Trust that your team will actually win honestly, or spend a bit of effort making sure that your team will win?

You know you won't get caught. You know cheating will make you earn more money. You have total control over the computers, the network, the game code, fucking EVERYTHING and there are -no checks and balances-.

League in China is a fucking joke. Might as well do the Olympics in Russia and act amazed when they're all on steroids.

post proof

i know this isn't scripted but they are so retarded with those last 2 drafts that it might as well be

I have given up

kog dummy

Why do NA and EU hate eachother so much?
Why do you guys want eachother to lose more than asians?

t. Dotard

do i get the ward for just being silver+?

>the exact same thing
>faker flashes in like a retard and gets put down like a bitch

*unzips ur pants*

what now user?

You realize that Riot run the show?

>This general is no longer related to worlds
the utter state of Westerncucks

Lulu ults sneaky game 1 and it's a 3-0

who cares about the chinks, beating your ass is way more important than winning against chinks and gooks

is was a shity best of 5, same shity picks,bans and sneaky can carry just with tristana, if tristana is banned, sneaky suck dicks.

Because NA think they're on the same level as EU yet everytime on the international stages proves them wrong.

I would be if the last game hadn't been so completely fucking free. C9 losing every single rotation and taking every bait has done more damage to my sanity than years of social isolation.

you forgot
>banning Rumble

Riot are owned by Tencent.

Why would you care about semifinals? It's literally one region representation. They already won, who cares which of the region's teams will win?

I JUST WANTED A FINAL THAT DIDN'T HAVE SOULESS GOOKS ON BOTH TEAMS IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK

Well, I might shitpost about NA a lot but but I probably won't be watching the rest of the worlds who cares about asian teams.

NA shittalk all the time while never proving it

>try to take down the powerhouse that is SKT.
Too bad, you lost your only chance this year with SKT being at the weakest they've ever been. SKT's gonna patch up their problems next season by removing Huni, getting Smeb, and Wolf/Bang retiring so they get Pray/Gorilla

EU/NA hate each other on all e-sports 2bh

What are you trying to imply?

Can we all agree that we don't want another Korean win?

So who else just stops watching once all the western teams are gone?

>extra bonus: banning rumble

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF NORTH AMERICA

>europe known for its toxic as fuck sports fan scene, aka football hooligan retards

i cant wait til league esports gets to the point where, when their favourite team loses, they go out into the streets and cause riots and set fire to cars

*Doesn't resist*

Just do it.

Because I like watching the game played at a high level? Not all of us are bound by your ideals of a region over a team winning.

BLAME C9 DRAFT
>xayah ban at the last second = panic ban
>give away kog + janna + galio

Nobody thinks NA is on the same level as EU you cuck, everyone knows NA is better.

I will watch just to see gooks humiliate the chinks in front of their home crowd. If the finals were being held anywhere else I would probably not bother.

SKT is over next year, Faker is gonna retire, he's washed up

Not me, I actually appreciate skilled league players

Xayah is literally Mystic's most played champion so banning that away isn't necessarily bad, and I think C9 could have beaten that comp if they were able to kill Kog but
>Janna

Yeah shit draft overall but not for the reasons everyone is saying

>belief in any NA team
>ever

every year the same story
before worlds i said that china teams will crush NA and EU, you guys attacked me and said im retarded because china is not good anymore and i will se the great performance from NA teams

will you ever learn? the hype what riot and community makes about NA in every year is so big but it's nothing except words and movies that makes NA looks good
NA and EU since s3 teams are garbage, they can't compete with any china or korean team
and i hate NA because they have no fucking humility just stop hyping NA teams if they suck dick every year

friendly reminder NA never got to the semis

While I don't believe in the crazy cheating like that sperg is saying, there was a VERY clear difference in Mystic's skillshot usage/accuracy in game 4 compared to game 5

You're wasting your time.
>Chinese owned company
>Competition in china
>chinese teams worth 7x more than NA/EU teams
>largest playerbase

There. That's all you need to say

>climb out of bronze
>enter hell

what the actual fuck, /lolg/? are these people actually THAT bad?? every game I've had a troll on my team or just straight up clueless cunts. this is just too much I can't even

t. Amerifag customer

The patch at Worlds isn't actually 7.18, but a modified form that only certain teams have knowledge of.

banning rumble kinda makes sense because it's a 957 comfort pick, but yeah they could saved it for janna

you actually think this.

If you think the chink fucks involved with league over in china aren't rigging this game in favor of there teams I don't know what to fucking tell you.

But you do realize that Riot doesn't do shit right? They can't even get the fucking audio right, let alone do shit against people who cheat there game.

lolisports is done
comfyposting starts

I'm so embarassed to be NA.

I might consider moving out

I doubt its just that. I refuse to believe Europeans are that prone to having meltdowns from shit talk alone.
I never see this level of autistic petty shallow victory bragging in /d2g/.

That actually might be the saving grace of these worlds. Maybe I'll reconsider.

Asia doesn't post here. That's pretty much it.

I'll probably tune in for finals

i miss them :(

If that happens I will unironically root for SKT.

Silver V is probably the closest thing to actual elo hell. Plat V is also miserable

HAHAHA GET FUCKED NA
DID IT FEEL GOOD THOUGH?
LOSING TO THE WEAKEST TEAM IN QF

>

Lets climb together user!

silver is right up there with d5 in difficulty to escape
it gets better from about g5 to p2, with a bit of a bump in p5

>Both teams playing so shit it's a 5-game slog where anyone can win it
>Good
Fucking hell, I bet you're an NALCS viewer aren't you?

>Not wanting the narrative of the 2 Korean teams that won worlds going against each other in the finals
>Not wanting to see Faker retire after 3 consecutive World's Wins on a high note
It's like you hate good storytelling.
SKT can finally redeem themselves for S4

There are loads of Ch*nks living in the west that pretend they're westerners when it suits them.

t.nigger