The draw has been done
Tipping has returned
>Erebus111

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/175941358/#175947993
pastebin.com/yr4kAXcn
implyingrigged.info/wiki//pcon/
implyingrigged.info/wiki/2017_Veeky
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KoE0Iz6hZwRFYkvunGsUBZFPHIPoUyarkDWgK-yck_w/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for let's go /c/!

Reminder to report and hide shitposting

This general is nothing but shitposting, user

Imagine learning.

I think I've updated them now. I've used old revisions of the Rankings page plus this post boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/175941358/#175947993 to update them. Here it is in pastebin form as I can't do wiki autism, someone else should check this to make sure they're okay though. The order the gains are in is the order they played teams in, so /x/'s gains relate to /k/, /i/ and /y/ results respectively. Losses just halve previous gains from the archived post and it's replies mainly from the Autumn 16 Fetus, and the rest is some horsefucker's edit of the rankings page where they just added gained points. Hopefully someone updates the wiki soon.
pastebin.com/yr4kAXcn

Rhombus is a rightful /u/ clay, go away /c/anada

Don't let the draw distract you from the fact that /ourboy/ Prow joined /pol/

Don't forget that /vp/ are bullies and have to be removed
#JusticeForErebus

1 like = 1 prayer

Also if someone does this someone update the Historical Rankings page too, that has nothing from 2017 on it yet.

>Not keeping it old-school

#JusticeForFluff

Where is prow when we need him?

testing for /pol/

Which manager would you take out on a date?

What's the hypest match in each group?

QD

Erebus1111

Don’t let this distract you that we could have a /vr/ and /m/ match in the groupstages in winter

Can we have please have a Veeky Forums and /co/ knockout? Oh, that'd be so cool

I wouldn’t say it’s unlikely, but that depends on boris and the rigdora

Karth

Didn't notice the new thread

Absolute trash predictions

[s4s]-/a/
Veeky Forums-Veeky Forums
/gd/-/c/
Veeky Forums-Veeky Forums
/sp/-/out/
/h/-/y/
Veeky Forums-/co/
/e/-/asp/

What kinf of club use 3 leaf?

My favorite part of the draw was when boris pulled the D

Ommonia from Greece

Group A: /vp/-[s4s]: Clover Bowl
Group B: Veeky Forums-/mlp/: CYOA Cancer (oh wait that's /qst/)
Group C: /gd/-/c/: The "I Still Believe /gd/ And /int/ Colluded" Bowl
Group D: Veeky Forums-Veeky Forums: How Do I Git Gud Gainz Bowl
Group E: /sp/-/v/: eSports vs Real Sports
Group F: /h/-/y/: YOU CAN'T SEE IT: The Reunion
Group G: /co/-/k/: I Want To Kill Off Steven Universe?
Group H: /pol/-/asp/: Fake News vs. Fake Sport

>/h/ and /y/ match

The last time they faced was that infamous breaking of the game pitch that /y/ used. Imagine if they brought it back?

/h/ is the home team

greuther furth

I don't know, what kind of team use goat as their logo?

I don’t know, what team uses the madrid and barca logos as well?

nobody uses the barca logo here though, real madrid is /mu/

/b/

Ok, wtf happened the last few days? I come back from work, start up my new computer, and come to find myself kicked from the /vp/ Discord. I haven't said anything for the last few days unless I messaged on my phone, but I had work all day yesterday. Reso and Worst haven't responded yet. Someone from the Discord know what happened?

>He shows up and starts doing his streaks autism
>Can't even start the Power Rankings update

Reminder to report and hide this general.

>It's actually real
Wew lad, you finally figured out what a tripcode is. You should be able to figure it out from this.

Tripcodes are essential you dumbass

I know, I already had one before the /vp/ bowl
implyingrigged.info/wiki//pcon/
I know it's not much evidence and I did have that retarded moment, but it's not like they ever brought that up again after it happened. They also never told me that I was banned or gave me a warning message, I had to ask Pond. If they don't want to let me back in, fine, I just want some answers.

/an/ - Valencia
/b/ - Barcelona
/jp/ - Japan NT
/mu/ - Real Madrid
/r9k/ - Liverpool
/soc/ - Sochaux
/sp/ - Koln/FC Spartans

Any I missed?

don't reply to him, he's an idiot

Not either of them but you're banned because this cup is for Veeky Forums, not for discord and its amazing they let an obviously offboarder like you hang around so long.

>Being this much of a newfag that you don't know about the spoon rule.
Fuck it I'll spoonfeed you, anyone who gets a spoon in any divegrass competition here is banned from the cup for good, seeing as /pcon/ finished last and got a spoon you've been banned from competing again, and hence have been banned from cup related communities such as the /vp/ discord.

/mlp/-Roma?
/s/-Toronto FC
/wg/-Santos?

Old /wsg/ logo was Dallas FC

/n/ used to be napoli, /po/ used to be chelsea and is now kyoto sanga, /wsg/ was dallas, /s/ was toronto

>kyoto sanga
Now that's an obscure enough one to get away with.

/j/ is juventus

Some people were asking about team aesthetics in the last thread so if anyone is interested here is /h/'s stuff.

I really fucked up Reika but all in all I'm really happy with how /h/'s aesthetics have improved in the last 4-5 months.

I want to fug liru doggy style

It's a shame nsfw boards are often so limited in what they can have. Imagine if we were allowed nsfw so it wasn't just a bunch of anime heads.

>tfw you will never get leglocked on the pitch

Wish more anime teams went with the /u/ style. Some of this stuff great though, loving Darth Vader.

Imagine a full body liru....

>Blowjob Face
NOOT NOOT

I'm glad /h/ hasn't gone the /u/ style. They look like people and not aliens.

idk brah leg lock is pretty fucking lewd

Yeah, seems to be the most common opinion. I wouldn't want it for everyone but I like it for anime grills.

That's pretty much as far as they can go though.

>Tittymonster
>is flat
uuuuh, /h/babs?

>Anime Vader

/u/ has a mix of aliens and legit nice models. See here

I'm glad that /a/ didn't go with it and doesn't look look /c/ has either.

>Anime Vader

I don't buy /mlp/-Roma, the only thin they have in common is the shape of the shield

Speaking of /c/, who’s their 2hu model? I believe it’s reisen

I missed the final Fractured But Whole stream, is there an archive for comfy somewhere?

Repostan

Rules: implyingrigged.info/wiki/2017_Veeky Forums_Autumn_Babby_Cup_Fantasy_Football

Spreadsheet: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KoE0Iz6hZwRFYkvunGsUBZFPHIPoUyarkDWgK-yck_w/edit?usp=sharing

While not an official team yet, the /bant/ logo is based on Bradford City AFC, "The Bantams".

This is one of the reasons why you got banned

That's awful. If your logo is based on another team because of the name then you have no culture.

Or you were made to be /pol/‘s trashcan

I thought that was /int/
Though as far as /pol/tards are concerned, that's the entire fucking website

/int/ has an independent reason to exist, /bant/ was created as an explicit effort to make /pol/ less shitty. It's a containment board for a containment board, you don't get lower than that.

this isnt 4cc related take it elsewhere

The cup isn't for people like you anymore. It's a sad and sorry thing, but that's just how it is. /4ccg/ and circlejerking has ruined the cup by making being a manager the hurt feelings championship if you don't succeed. You're never getting your cup of memes back. Not as lonag as long as being in the fetus instantly shitlists you from anything PES related until you mimic /lgbt/ and Veeky Forums successes. Not as long as testing for hours a day isn't enough to qualify for the elites. Not as long as who you're affiliated with completely destroys peoples opinions of you. Not as long as every season teams in the top 8/4 OF FIFTY TEAMS are deemed shit.

If your team is shit, and everyone around you is talking about how shit your team is, there's literally nothing you can do about it but test and that kills peoples enjoyment. If you do shit, it feels even worse because now you're responsible. If you don't do shit, people will still call you shit until you stay consistently elite. Or the moment you stop being elite you're now a fluke and a hack.
Congrats you 9 point the fetus. You're shit for being there. Congrats you made the babby KO. Only the top 3 wont yoyo! Congrats you made the elite KO. Oh you're getting relegated next cup because you didn't look good.

Welcome to the 4cc in 2017. It's toxic. It never changes. It never will change. The cup stopped being about memes years ago. There are 0 benefits to memes other than 'haha I beat the tryhards!' for 1 in every dozen failed efforts. Which people lambasted in /ag/L anyway. All risk. 0 reward. So everyone tries hard. They're afraid of being /k/ or /y/. The cup isn't about you anymore. And it never will be. Bitch all you like. Nothing will ever change.

>remove managers
>cull these teams
>make each match a really hyp and exciting 3-2
>i don't like these commentators they should shout and throw a fit every time a shot is taken
>the cup isn't for you anymore
>fuck esports, this should just be memes
This is why we have to save /4ccg/ from itself. What you want is hyp. Constant, neverending hyp, where a boring match is the worst thing that could possibly happen.
Let me ask you this: If every match is a hilarious blowout with 5 benis goals or an [s4s] /gd/ 4-3 thriller, how do you expect that to remain exciting? Oh a 90+ goal won the day again, I haven't seen that for two whole games, bring on the hyp train choo choo!
I get you want to have fun, but making rules only to boost the fun and never to help give struggling teams a chance or give them something to play for will have the opposite effect. So will rules to "prevent" boring games. If every match is /mlpol/ it'll just result in 100 or so people watching the same thing over and over again while the rest of us move on, because without something to make cups different from one another there'll be no draw for someone to watch the next. What's the point, right? Seen one, you've seen them all.
Except if we do have managers, and a healthy balance between 0-0 filler matches and those fun rivalry goalfests, there actually is something for us to talk about in anticipation for the next cup. There's a reason for /4ccg/ to exist beyond keeping a dead cup alive because people will have hot takes for the next babby or elite or even VGL/invitational, because it's not just random. It's communities coming together with a common goal to prove their salt and become the best fucking team in the cup. That's not esports, that's what brought us together in the first place.
Don't remove managers. Don't remove /c/ or /gd/ or "small interest teams". Enjoy them, because they can provide the most genuinely fun moments of the whole cup.

/bant/ also has endless k pop threads, “comfy” threads, and lots of garbage. They made cirno a retired gag and practically ran her to the ground

:-)

Is there any difference between testing with a controller and testing with a keyboard?

I hear the Cabal will grant you access to their private archive, if you offer your firstborn child.

One gives srs esport fags the illusion of control

Give me one good reason why, if we remove managers, that DF should stay banned. At that point he literally would have done nothing wrong, as now there'd be someone running 32 teams at once.

I think DF is a dork

He's Irish

reposting in new thread

implyingrigged.info/wiki/2017_Veeky Forums_Autumn_Babby_Cup_Tipping_Competition

basic rules if you're new to tipping:

>for every matchday, predict a scoreline and a winner.
>2 points for a correct scoreline; 1 for a correct winner.
>your scoreline prediction and winner can be disjoint. this means you can predict a draw and also predict /sp/ to win, for example, but this means you can't get the maximum 3 points from one matchup.
>for the final matchday, predict the QF winners as usual, then the winner in the final, and the final's scoreline. the final and its scoreline are both worth 3 points for a total of 6.

what's new compared to last time:

>i'll take bets for all three upcoming matchdays of a weekend. you're free to tip for only one day as in the past, but if you also want to get it over with in case you forget, i'll take them all.
>start times and deadlines are relative: tipping in general is open when the streamer goes offline. tipping for a matchday ends when the first conditions for that matchday are shown onstream.
>i won't require a tripcode and a name, just one of either and whichever you prefer. it doesn't seem like there's been any issues so far with people trying to sabotage others' tips unless you want to be the autistic faggot who proves us all wrong.

speaking of which:

/vp/ 2-2 /r9k/
/a/ 2-0
Veeky Forums 1-0
/mlp/ 3-1
/gd/ 3-2
/po/ 2-1
Veeky Forums 3-1
Veeky Forums 2-1

>Oh hey But First should get some goals in this group, let's add him
>He's a CB
Who the fuck thought this was a good idea? How do I sack this guy?

But think of the +2 memes. Defender goals are valuable.

sillius screwed your board my dude
get involved with /v/ management

Sillus took that SDA pill and now made him a defender/attacker hybrid/ and preset 3 is atrocious

>tfw /myteam/ isn't grouped with /v/ and an autopilot
How come we never get free wins?

/p/? They’re in because Veeky Forums is punished and Veeky Forums is shit

>he didn't even bother to change the other 2 presets from the /u/ ripoff days

So...
>Your team
>What you think of your group
>What group you wanted your team to be in

Veeky Forums, pretty happy, although I think D would've been better.

>be Sillius
>dont care about the cup anymore
>upload a meme tactic and let your co deal with it
madman

Any Pot 1 team that isn't Veeky Forums and says they didn't want Group D is a fucking filthy liar, how do you pass up a promotion that free

Anyone would want group D. Easy teams anyway. Even /p/ isn’t a challenge unless Rockwell becomes god