/wfg/ - Warframe General

phoneposting edition

previous
>READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, only returning Warbros are currently eligible to join)

>Notable links
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: lunv.io/E2jK0U
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/854253-warframe-update-22-plains-of-eidolon/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Hydroid
> forums.warframe.com/topic/836927-hydroid-prime-update-2160/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

first for everyone giving the fashion autist millions of (you)s

LTT or LTS
Nyx: Arcane Manticide Helmet, Arcane Vespa Helmet. Vauban: Arcane Espirit Helmet, Arcane Gambit Helmet. Trinity: Arcane Aura Helmet, Arcane Meridian Helmet. Frost: Arcane Aurora Helmet. Ember: Arcane Backdraft Helmet

For Trinity Prime set. ParryPerson in game

mag is cute
CUTE

poor maggy

warframe.market

Friendly reminder that Ivara is FOTM trash.

Ember Prime parts can't be farmed anymore right, have to be traded?

Reminder that Korean potato is best potato.

until she's unvaulted this winter with loki prime

First for frogbutt is best butt.

She's so cute, bros

ok thanks, guess i'll have to trade

How do you git gud at Warframe PvP? Im not even sure how I keep dying

yes but theres a chance they'll unvault frost and ember again for christmas like last year

get equinox she does the same shit and she has much better CC and utility

shes also not fucking 600 plat, ember is a newb grap

for the dreadfag in last thread

never stop parkouring, and learn how to parkour erratically/maximizing terrain blockage - once you master this, you can start thinking about shooting

>things have gotten to the point where some of these twats have gotten to the point where they don't understand the haiku copypasta in the OP was literally a shitpost/meme, take it seriously, and get pissed at anyone who doesn't do it
Also what you said about everyone who built the clan being gone hit hard, its only shitters left who pretend they did everything.

She's too pure for this world.

So who hit the exposition lottery in The Sacrifice? Man in the Wall, Stalker, Hunhow, or Ballas? Maybe even Alad V.

If only they looked this cute in game

>we couldve had this

instead we got this which needs to be THROWN INTO THE SUN

can someone post Ivara bunny plz? I've never seen her

I got this Vectis Prime thing early on and already had the smoke palette. I just want more forma and nitain since im newish. At least now I wont worry about it for awhile.

Why can't we have this in the game?

Please DE, stop bullying Mag.

So err, anybody else sign up today and get no verification e-mail?

I came over from PS4 but I can't play on PC until they verify my new account. So annoying, I was looking forward to playing.

13 more hours.

Is it possible now to unlock other focus schools with brilliant eidolon shards or do I have to farm that 50k using it's respective lens to unlock it?

I'd be on board with Operators if they had more customization, outfits, and instead of being some dumb thing you phased into and out of they were standalone content for specific mission types.

IGN: Arifizu

I used to love playing Warframe, quit for a while because farming was dicks, grinding was dicks, working to buy plat was dicks. But my little story? I have a fond memory of me and a few other guys doing some bullshit defence mission with those little parasitic aliens. We had Ignis flamethrowers and killed them instantly, but still had to wait for the timer to run down. We got into a pissing match about what hentai artists were better than the other. The reason why I remember it so well? I discovered Akatsuki Souken and my life has never been the same. For the better

Also what's the deal with the forced tutorial on returning players? I got the blueprint to craft the parasite removal bullshit and Darvo offered to show me where to go to farm some of the materials, but I have a gorrillion polymer bundles and morphics and just crafted it instantly. Still had to go to his little mission area though.

Meme Haiku inbound

Long time since last play
Farmed the stalker back in day
The UI still sucks

you'll get shitloads of both if you leave streams up 24/7

clean out the dead ones every 4-5 hours for max effect

the fuck is that flare appearing at dusk suposed to be?

go to market
>search
>ivara youkai
you're WELCOME

if you dont celelbrate mag getting shit on, you're the problem
it's the ultimate fagframe

Keep dreaming, councilor.

why do you want in that shitty shitty shitty shitter clan so bad, If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were - !!!
A SHITTER

In my opinion you can make some decently cute looking operators. The biggest problems are the nose, lips and lighting in the orbiter. You can cover the ugly lower face with the mask. And you can see for yourself how much better operators looks in better light. The light you get in the chair is aboslurely awful and makes everything look like shit, go and compare yourself how much better and smoother the faces look in an actual mission.

Looks kind of like the Sun.

Is the clan ded? or no one comes to /wfg/?
I tried "applying" all week, I followed the all "application rules". If anyone did reply it was just to shit on my frame, time played, or whatever.
never got an invite though.

Just got done farming 8k oxium for vauban and the archwing launcher.
Endo me now.

My fellow edgelord, I, too embraced it

>Blueprint requires plastids

>blueprint requires polymer bundles

Where's that dumb faggot that doesn't know what a logical fallacy is? Come on out.....I want to play.

spoilerlisted

Still not decent enough.

Nostalgia, mostly. And people to talk to in game so I dont have to look at the autism that is allchat.

you aren't allowed to challenge yourself, user

it apperars after sunset, always at the same place in the sky

There's a skellyman on the beached shark now.

spooked

if u r new, regular ember is only slightly worse than ember prime.Offensively they are the same. You can buy a ton of slots and colours for 600 plat. Try regular ember out to see if you like the gameplay or not, you get mastery too.

And that's the fourth accidental oob in three days
more things change, and more they stay the same

Do those random skeletons even have any purpose? I thought they'd be scannable until I tried and couldn't. Is there gonna be a skelly invasion on the 31st?

More of a balancefag really.

We're getting (and will surely continue to get) more outfits and decorations. It feels like a pretty obvious step for them to add potato-only missions at some point. I don't think those are concerning.

There are two things they need to do if they want me to like the potatos, personally.

First, give them some kind of movement. Not the sluggish "I've been sitting in class all day moooom" run, or the half-assed crouch-dash. In this game even the 800 pound musclebound fatass runs at the speed of sound and flips through the air like a ballerina, I can get that they want the spuds to feel "human", but there needs to be a quest or something to give us some more movement if we're gonna be playing operators more, it's just too slow.

And for the love of god, more large-scale customization. Even middle/high school grades don't look that uniform. They're all lanky out-of-shape kids. Let us make them short, or pudgy, or musclar, SOMETHING. It's the classic silhouette issue I think, the Warframes are like pre-hat TF2 with its distinctive, unique character shapes and designs, while the potatos are like (insert modern shooter you want to mock) where every character is wrapped in military gear and cosmetics and may as well just be the same blob of fabric.

I would also ask for a story arc centered on them that isn't half-baked, but I know that's not happening.

Is something up with multitwitch? It normally operates just fine and right now it's crashing and glitching out with just 6 streams.

eugh, little Teshin-bibbed neutral SCUM.

Fun fact: Warbros started as a somewhat decent clan but eventually transformed into some sort of cross general/game spanning autistic circlejerk. Imagine the worst depths autists here could go to, then add in a massively overinflated ego and a tendancy to shitpost at everyone else. They caused no end of problems in skyforge general too with their constant circlejerking and unironical skype/discord group style drama.

The reason nobody has accepted you is because they don't want new people to join the clan while PoE is out, some sort of bizarre elitism or something else. Who knows at this point. Also the entire application method was originally a semiironic meme that was lifted from a FF general to make sure people had reading comprehension, but as time went on people started taking it super seriously and acting like spergs about it.

tl;dr avoid warbos

just Sleek pertaining to the Lure spawns

Running 9 just fine here, and I usually have issues with Twitch.

Look through them and make sure they're all 160p. I know there was at least one quality-enforcer in the top 9 when I set up a little while ago.

All Multitwitch does is embed streams in to one tab. Any issues you have are on your end.

That's a cute story user, got any more? I like some good fiction now and then.

Guess what time it is, folks?

That's right! It's another Lua Rescue day!

>low energy lua rescue

this, but also
>started out as somewhat decent... ...transformed into some sort of... ...autistic circlejerk
the absolute state of Veeky Forums

I find that difficult to believe when my solution was to just open all the streams myself and I had no trouble with it.

I wish it was a story user. I really do.

Gee whiz I can't wait to get another anus sculpture I've only had 4 in row!

oh that's great

is it for limited time? or I cna get it whenever?

Oh my fucking god.

That's a seasonal-only easter thing isn't it? I don't care how cringy it is I would probably legit pick that up if I could use it year-round. Especially if they're floppy so you can only tell what they are when she's moving around.

Dumb Shironeko

>needing plastids

Excalibur Umbra with dual Exalted Blades when?

Go away smelly neet!

Excuse me, but, are you retarded? Or do you just love tugging a shitty, ancient Veeky Forums clan's nuts because it's Veeky Forums? Or perhaps you've not actually seen what Warbros is these days? WHICHEVER it is, you're still a fucking retard

>they don't want new people to join the clan while PoE is out
>while the clan is a dead mess
>while leaving joining instructions in pastebins and op
OK I hear you user.

Every now and then when I start a mission I get this shit. What is this?

they're floppy

they cost 1 credit and disappear after the event

I used to poopsock when the game was in open beta and "6 hours ODS run" was a nice relaxing evening

He could just be old. There were several points in the game where plastids were one of the more common resources. They're kind of on that edge where a small patch can shift them between being really rare and really common (even just changing which missions are popular).

Also, 999,999 nano spores and salvage is just a state of life after a while.

That's the online hacker group "Anonymous" recruiting your computer to ISIS

Whenever. Real money only unfortunately.

Teaser for The War Within or some shit.

Except 99% of players don't even know DE's shit made up language and half the time the screen cuts away before you can """read""" all of it.

>Warbros started as a somewhat decent clan but eventually transformed into some sort of cross general/game spanning autistic circlejerk.
You're almost on target. The same thing happens to every single Veeky Forums community in existence. First and foremost are the weebs. Weebs form the functional core of every Veeky Forums gaming community. Then once the weebs establish themselves as a community the tryhards appear. There is nothing wrong with tryhards in and of themselves and they are often welcomed with open arms.

The real problem becomes apparent when the tryhards start bringing their faggot/normie friends into the guild/clan/whatever. Why do I say faggots and normies? Because every Veeky Forums community I've ever seen collapses the moment cliques begin forming within the group. This is generally accomplished via VoIP (current culprit: Discord) and the cliques are often made up of the following:

1) Homosexuals
2) "Eccentric" members of the community who are well liked
3) Ass lickers who will kowtow to anyone with a shred of popularity
4) Girls
5) White Knight Beta Males

Once a critical mass of these people is achieved the community will fracture. The key is to watch the weebs. Inevitably they are the first ones to bail on a failing group. Weebs are like dolphins. When they get spooked and bail pay attention, you should follow.

The Stalker is coming to give you the bad touch. Its a mechanic where a special enemy unit is out to kill you, but your team can help beat him and get special drops from him. Just carefully avoid him in melee range because if you get downed he leaves. Once a very big specific lore thing happens later in the game he stops hunting you, but will still show up when you're in games with other new players.

It's tennogen, hand over real money goy

13 more hours for what?

BUY PLAT

Frog booty to finish.

>they're floppy
>they're seasonal
>mfw
Take my tennogen steambux, DE. I want to my Ivara to pop out of stealth, fall down behind someone with the ears showing for just an instant before she sticks a dagger in their throat and disappears again. I NEED THIS.

Do you just build Nezha for Slippery and Fast? Is he actually useful outside of that?

halo is almost identical to iron skin, and the syndicate mod lets you cast it on allies and pets

most people either build him for gottaslipfast or buffer/defender

Nezha is usually built for Iron Skin Lite, but I like laying down carpets of flaming faggotry while sliding through crowds too, which is usually very viable on bubble builds.

Nezha players have ascended to some kind of level I don't even want to understand.

>Weebs are like dolphins
you mean rats.

>they don't want new people to join the clan while PoE is out
>(Due to a large influx of applications, only returning Warbros are currently eligible to join)
Yes.

just wait until next easter dude

Worst Passive in the entire game