pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR (embed)
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN (embed)
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

>History information:
totalwar.com/blog/what-the-teams-are-working-on-07-06-17
totalwar.com/blog/a-total-war-saga-announce-blog
Summary:
Saga title is a spiritual successor to Rome 2. Some are guessing the map will be Britannia.
Campaign pack coming up for a past history title, probably Rome 2.
Next big history game is a setting they've never done before. Will feature "important character relations that occur between the major personalities in the game."

Previously on /twg/ Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

So basically end time is when everyone bands together to fight chaos but they fail anyway?

Why is Lord Maz such a useless obese heap of shit

F͘ͅḭ̬͈͟͜r̵͇͔͞ș͎̠̗͠t̮͚̮ ̵̜͓͉͟f̸͈̙̠͖̟͕̫̮͢͡o̠̫͉̪̫̜̞͙̮͠͡r̷̸̙̩͉̞ͅ ̶̣͙̥̫̘̰̟̯̀͢T̡̻̭̭̮͚̹͔͇́z͇e̸̦̠̗ę̧̦̜͕̪ͅn̠͍̰͍̦̬̺͞t̠͟c̱̗͇͕͘h̵͓͖͉̠͈͢ͅ

>tfw removing druchii fucking shits
It goes well until manlet decides to fuck everyone over and backstabs the supreme gentelman

Does every model in a unit need to have the exact same mass?

he's a frog

It's basically them pulling the trigger on the setting, yeah.

The war never really ends so that GW can sell figurines and proprietary rights to game makers.

when is morathi and the fay enchantress going to get into a barefoot feet wrestling contest? asking for a friend

getting REEAAAAL sick of your shit game

you sound like a piece of shit. mazda dominates the battle field

he does need a mogic mod though to give him more magic but thats more of a lore problem

Blood has been confirmed to be coming with ME so you no longer have to put (maybe) in the OP

>When your random garrison gets a choke point map vs Skaven

My archers killed so many rats they ran out of ammo and I charged them into melee combat.

step aside, Thot

Speaking of which... how the fuck do I get to play with the caster bird (the greater daemon) on the campaign? I know faggot turns on you at some point but then hes defeated.

why is the rebel alliance killing so many ewoks on endor?

>tired hag because sexy elves is problematic

Because CA is faggots, only VC are allowed to have two fucking lores.

>pricks

Is it worth going Bow-core with Tyrion at the start of his campaign? They seem to wreck at the start but I'm worried about coming up against armour later in the game.

>in a single character

With High Elves your army is going to be a bunch of sea guard with some artillery at the start of the game, and you're going to wreck everyone.

If you're worried about armor, throw in a few Lions.

Whatever happened to Bretonnia in End Times actually?

Don't ask

Xec't

They all died

>Tomb Kings still not announced

they got squeaked

again with the rome update, spain has gone full autistic screech and theres like 5 rebel stacks just roaming around, the alamans and the gauls have managed to somewhat stabilise the frontier (even tho the fucking langocunts are still stealing provinces), the lugians in pannonia have been repeatedly shit on by a town garrison and so havent been seen for a while, africans still nowhere to be seen, the franks, jutes, picts, caledonians, and ebdanians are all being annoying in france and aquitaine.

but the biggest problem is the 3 20-stack hun armies all raiding on the same spot in northern italy

I heard it just exploded and leo died trying to save altdorf which was on fire then green knight came back and became a god king or something

>dumb kangz and the empire of we wuz still not anounced

thank god

HE archers stay useful for the entire game due to their amazing range. And with massed fire you are going to make a dent even in heavily armored units.
Just point 3-4 archer units at an enemy and delete them from the map.

>Getting 400 kills on Teclis vs Non-Skaven

I love this motherfucker. I wish he had one more damage spell though, then he'd be really fucking great.

>it aint me starts playing

That's not counting his crow spell if you used that. But that spell is insane as you often can reduce a unit to 60% strenght with one overcast

Can you blame end times on manfred?

How would you implement Oxyotl?

>tfw getting PTSD from fighting so many jungle rats and lizards

I WANT TO GET OUT OF THIS JUNGLE

The great thing about Teclis is if you have him in the channeling stance you can pretty much cast his spells off cooldown constantly.

Though right now I have so many abilities that I can't fucking use my potion ability he gets. I guess I have to unequip an item from him.

skub times isnt canon

The entire thing is Mannfred and Morathi's fault.

>tfw no mammoth memestacks

Ok, so, what say Tzeentch is going about his usual ways and steals a Chaos Dwarfen artefact and the Chorfs are all like 'grooodge (but evil)' and go after Tzeentch into the Chaos Wastes but on the way they don't pay their toll to Greasus Goldfag who is like 'not on my watch' and goes into the Chaos Wastes too and then they all just Benny Hill around for a while and in the meantime Nurgle infects the Slannless Lizardmen and Tzeentch pinches the Hobgoblins right in the ass only they don't actually exist so he goes after the Chorfs who in the meantime promise Nurgle that he can eat all the damn Ogres he pleases so now it's like Benny Hill but with two tails but then the Skaven are like BOOM but then the question is why would all of these factions go after the Chorfs I mean don't they like buying cool items as they come out instead of just taking them all? Who's the good guy here? Ah, Warhammer 3, what a story.

even her own Subjects are better than Morathi

Was nagash a nigger?

He was weak.
That's what matters.

Go away manlet

thats just a meme pushed by a single autist

those bitches are ugly. also i recently permanently killed northi or whatever the fuck the name was

no but it will be problematic if they dont make him one because WE

Canonicaly how strong are Chaos Chosen? Where would you rank them lore wise in most powerful troops in the whfb setting?

Who is the Voldemort of WFB?

Here's a controversial opinion. I like the End Times.

Drachenfels.

A BLACK-HEARTED ROGUE.

Does malakith have a plated cock

>the more the body and face is covered up the more bearable they become

really tell you something about their "beauty"

they look like warhammer equivalents to sjws

cool. go play the game and setting that takes place in then. age of smegma

Ghorst

You need to wipe out their armies completely. What are you doing nigga. They'll just run, build up again or join other armies and come right back the moment you take two steps out of your settlement. Always choose to kill for the leadership boost, unless you need to finish up a building or tech and need those resources as a trade off after a battle.

The End Times was cool until the point they started to actually end the world. First three books were great even. What we vehemently dislike is the abomination that is Age of Sigmar

i think these look cool

Manlet

so the anons in the previous thread were right, when in doubt testudo it out

3 stacks of huns just got memed in a narrow alleyway through the sheer power of FORM TESTUDO AND DEFEND

formations in warhammer when?

Wonder how long she'll last against his "warhammer". The everqueen made it to the hour mark

I liked it up until the Khaine books.

Turning the dark elves into DINDUS and ruining both Morathi and Malekith's characters was a mistake.

Archaon-duh. They both despised their fathers, turned to the dark side and became the exponent of the evil force of their universes.

Racially no.

But lorewise yes, he was the biggest nigger the world has ever seen.

So, has reddit got it right?

>only 4 days until I can submit to superior rat firepower

CA showed us the faction select screen on the stream a few days ago and it was nothing like this.

It's just like the Warhammer 2 one, with the faces in a single line at the top of the screen, there's just a slider underneath them since they don't all fit on the screen at once.

Lore-wise Chaos Chosen are pretty much as strong as you get.

No, Mortal Kombat screen is better

Doubt chosen are any tougher than Pheonix gaurd or black gaurd of Naggarond lore wise. They don't have millenia of training and experience just chaos god gifts. They're just big dudes

I wish they brought this back. I miss pilums as well.

That said there is nothing quite as satisfying as sticking some ERE Ravenna Crossbows up on a barricade and then overclocking them into rape mode.

>Norsca

m8

how do i use cold ones? they keep getting deleted

Leon gets killed by a daemon or champion of Nurgle, his blood was so holy it hurt and or banished the daemon, Grail knights unite behind the green knight who is revealed to be Giles, one knight of the realm REEEs at Lileath for revealing her true nature as an elf god and empowering Bretonnians specifically to help with her plans for the End Times, he takes who ever wasn't a grail knight to join KF and friends or he and his people abandoned everybody, I forget which.

Testudo was so fucking stupid

>Have a random tiny garrison
>it easily beats huns because Testudo makes you almost immune to arrows, and when they run out they just die instantly in melee

>Using Cold Ones.
Upgrade to Horned ones. Their stats are too low for most of what you need them to do.

Cavalry just seems to suck ass in Warhammer 2

>Doubt chosen are any tougher than Pheonix gaurd or black gaurd of Naggarond lore wise
Nigger if you didn't play the TT get the fuck out. You used to only be able to field a single unit of Chosen. Statswise they've *always* blown Phoenix Guard and Black Guard out of the water. The whole point of Chaos is that past the marauders everything you field is, TT- AND lore-wise, equivalent to the elite infantry of other factions. And Chosen are the elite of that elite.

b-b-but muh dragon princes!

True Phoenix King coming through.

Dragon princes are really fucking good though.

Truth.

Dragon Princes are fucking stupidly strong, but they are pretty much the only ones.

With research and character upgrades they can easily get to 100 charge bonus.

>M-MUH D-D-DRAGON ARMOR

Honest to god I found everything short of Horned Ones pretty underwhelming. Not a lot of armor combined with pretty crap melee defense means unless you micro them SUPER hard you're gonna get stuck in and overwhelmed by almost anything. Terradons are much better IMO, droppan rocks and ruining artillery. If you need a hammer for your Saurus anvil, just get some Kroxigor or feral carnosaurs. Or more Saurus, because Saurus fuck up everything.

t. steppe levy

>not using Spear Cold Ones to go after large and cavalry
>not using regular Cold Ones or Horned Ones to cycle charge against infantry flanks

Don't treat them like regular Saurus.

Use 2-3 units of horned ones at much

you need at least one anti-large cav against the Ratwheels tho.

I believe in you

>Not using crossbows and melting them instantly

I can't wait until I can play as the Empire and use some guns against them.

Not him, but i'm pretty sure reddit trying to say it's not how ME screen looks, but how it would be better to look

And yes it is better, select race and than select hero just like in Rome 2/Attilla

Which is the superior campaign, Malekith or Morathi?

Why can't I recruit armies without a lord, or with just a hero?

An ablative layer of skinks, then get yer temple guard in there or a carnosaur and they'll go down just fine.

what was the name of that Sigmar-incarnate man that did jack shit and failed during Storm of Chaos and died like a bitch in The End Times?

Chosen have centuries of fighting experience and time compressed training thanks to the Realm of Chaos screwing with time. And then they get the super powers of Chaos and gifts like their armor.

Black Guard and Phoenix Guard 1 on 1 never compared ever to them. And only about one out of a couple million elves will live longer than one thousand years.

Since Rome 2 CA wants to force you to use a general I guess

Valten?

Karl Franz.

fuck karl franz and fuck white people

yeah. thanks. such a poor man. he deserved to be more releavent than he is now.