fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

I wanna fuck Saber.

Hey /feg/ this is your RSVP
I'm hosing a BBQ in Belhalla in about 169 Freizas. Please remember to come without Deflect Magic and RTomebreaker Equipped

Autism

Jamke is cute! Cute!

Never tried to snipe dancers, the only time I try to.
Fuck red orbs.

>you will never get this lucky
tfw he started bitching because he got 4 eldigans instead of more copies of the character he complained about for days

autism

So is Lucina not 12 again?

I fucked your wife

you posted this last thread

I'll be there as soon as i can get there.

Honestly I don't know why this dude is popular. He has no game sense, he's fucking terrible and all he does is burn money and complain.

>tfw this would be a blessed circle on holy war or tempest trials
I'm sorry user.

reddit post

IS +HP/-SPD SIGURD USEABLE?
TONS ORBS GONE THIS IS WHAT A SINGLE PULLED TODAY

She's 100% 12 before timeskip, 14 after timeskip

No she's 12.
We established this already.
now fuck her. HARD.

>working this weekend
>16 hours of unsupervised nothingness
>no FEH content

>TT tomorrow
>bosses in the building, won't be able to play all day
Suffering.

Should i use -hp +res eldigan? The other one is -atk +spd

I wish I had a super-Eldigan

Just using the one I have is already fun even with the shit IV, if they ever let you set units to neutral I'd invest in him fully

Was this back to back, or what?
Also, in order to take this screenshot it means that you had to watch one of his videos. My condolences

When will they announce another CYL poll? I just wanna see how absurd it will look after almost 9 months of Heroes

>Map is based on Verdane
>Had to put in Tilt instead of Verdane because "waifus"
It's not fair.

>I'm hosing a BBQ
That seems counterproductive.

>having a job
Lol cuck

So what's the best arena build for a +att Elincia and a neutral Celica?

What build for a +Att -Def Soren? Is death blow a decent idea? Not really interested in the TA raven because I'd have to promote a Cecilia for that.

Is there still no QR fodder equivalent of hinata yet?

Ride the bike!

Back to back. And yes, it was painful hearing him whine about being "cursed" by Eldigan despite having Ayra already.

I hope he quits soon. It's abundantly clear that he literally only likes pulling units in this game and then complains about everything else while cheesing everything. Literally only uses horse emblem and brave bow archers.

He's fine.

Is it weird that Lucina being 12 makes her 10000000% hotter?

If they decide to remake both Genealogy and Thracia, they'd release it like Fates, right?

>Arden forgiving Veronica after she bullied him about his speed
DELET!

epic meme, fellow gaffer!

The -SPD kinda sucks since I dislike slow, but I suppose if his number 1 job is to deny magic, it's good I didn't get a -RES. And I guess +HP helps bulk? Now I gotta figure out how to build him.

Fuck off.

autism

Time to Flier Emblem.

OK ;_;

I just got a Gray

What do I do with him?

Who wants Zanbato+?

She says cordelia and her are technically the same age in her warriors support convo though. Is cordelia 12 too?

Should I upgrade my barracks to 300? I've been playing since launch and my barracks have been maxed out for weeks. It's becoming difficult finding units I want to part with at this point too. I've already gotten the focus units I wanted from these banners anyway.

What do you guys recommend? It only costs 20 Orbs for another 100 spaces, right?

Yes. Little girls are just walking cock sleeves

How the fuck can he even get the money? Is he cashing his unemployment checks to summon some digital pictures in a game?
"Sorry mom, I'm staying at yours tonight. I can't afford food this month because IS FUCKED EVERYTHING UP WITH AYRA"
Has he done a face reveal at all? I just want to laugh at him and see if I can get banned from his Discord

shiima-sama

I want Jamke to ravage me so bad. There's something so hot about him that just makes me want him. I wish he was in feh so I could thirstpost about him.

If it makes you feel better i pulled a +res -atk earlier which is even worse

If you're going to fodder him off, give Sword Valor 3 to Olivia.

Should I just wait for Tempest and grind SP there? -Atk Eldigan sucks

According to her chest, yes.

I blame the whole "3 unit banner" shit.

He is +Def -HP

Is he useable?

Fuck horse cancer fuck this dev

I did this with one flier and repo shenanigans

What are his IVs, Gray's an actual good unit if his IVs are good.

Yeah, if he's your bonus unit, as long as your go every round with him you'll easily get 3k+ SP.

Fuck off Samson.

>sickle cell anemia genes
pass

Yes, that IV is pretty good on him. He gets pretty bulky with great attack and respectable speed.

BIG DAMAGE

Is this the closest we'll get to getting back at them for the Ayra fiasco

Essentially neutral, so absolutely.

Merge M.Marth.
Literally no skill to inherit
You should merge Ike and Alm if you don't want those meme skills

Okay, how do I build him?

IS is running out of popular characters.

Fury 3 on Deidre? She keeps missing kills and its killing my team when they have WoM.

I feel sorry for Eldigan and Arden, who quickly became the most hated units.

In all honesty Eldigan isn't even that bad and can serve a niche as a defensive bonfire wall, and Arden is the only unit with good bulk and you can consistently QUAD with.

But all people will ever remember from this mess is REEEEEEEE AYRA.

Just post your blog it'll be faster

>be f2p, really want Inigo
>won't show up after every orb I've gained since the event started + 30 I had saved
>start alt because I like rolling and want something to do
>he shows up first roll
why god

Do we still like futa?

Because fuck you. Buy orbs goy.

i found it easier than dragons, still have hard and lunatic to do and i have only 1 falchion and no nagas. Could really use pick rel right now,

I regret not whaling for S.Corn or Elincia

He has done several face reveals recently. Think he might have deleted all the videos though.

This.
There are so many amazing male characters in Jugdral, and we got nill.
I'm afraid they'll pull it again with Thracia.

I got Roy's wife instead of Ayra, what should I do with her?

I'm just salty we got another sword armor TT reward

Inigo is shit anyways. Azura is way better.

"We" never did, /v/eddit boy.

Expand, it's cheap and you don't have to worry anymore. I've been playing since launch and I'm up to 430 now, I don't bother merging or sending anyone home because there isn't a point to it.

20 orbs for 100 slots is a drop in the bucket, you'd just roll a bunch of Sophia, Raigh, and Donnel anyway.

>incomplete

I regret rolling for S!Corrin. I don't even like the slut, I just wanted a mage flier. Didn't even get her, just a shitty Elise and Leo because hurr durr no blues

If the next banner is Binding Blade, who will be in it? Feels like all major characters are already in

Giving her an Emerald Axe gets rid of her prf which is one of her biggest selling points. This is why I said competitively she is the best Dancer. She gives the most points and doesn't take up an entirely useful slot (Green Mage). The reason why Inigo sucks competitively is because of his garbage BST. There are better options for a Gronnraven TA Mage without killing your Arena score.

Urdr DC WoM Deflect Magic Azura is the face of high-tier Arena Dancers because of how she can bait kill Blue Mages, provide proper support with not just Sing but also WoM, and doesn't flunk your score.

Eldigan hasn't been relevant since Brave Roy
Arden isn't going to be relevant since Zephiel and BK are still better unts

Yes but not stupid shit like this

I'm not, he can fill the 4th slot in my armour emblem team. About time I replaced that absolutely useless Gwyn.

Sue, Rutger, Karel alt and Wolt (to cuck people out of sue)

>There are better options for a Gronnraven TA Mage without killing your Arena score.
Like who?

>implying you aren't the reddit refugee

git gud, I got 2 Inigos, Axura and Polivia with free orbs no problem (150ish)

I'm guessing green horse mage but she can't dance.

Not many are hating on Arden, and most people correctly recognize that it's not Eldigan's fault.

90% of the hate is at the bitch herself, as it should be.

Hopefully not Miledy, Dieck, Rutger, Marcus, Niime, Shin, Gonzales, or Perceval because I'm out of orbs and don't want to have to spend money for them.

Boey

You are aware that all regular Green Mages can run that build while having better BST than Inigo, right? He can't even use WoM as a supportive option to run that build. Axura is strictly the better REFRESHER.

>don't need deirdre at all
>keep compulsively rolling for her
someone stop me. I need to save orbs.