/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Slice of life edition

Hidden now from sight: >information - If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

I love Doll

I M P R O M P T H U ?

Draw a Gascoigne

Sure

such a cool cinematic and monster

alright gud hunter this is where I depart, so there's a spot open now

Going through Lecture Building to beckon at Nightmare of Mensis' first lamp, pass is fire

Thanks for sticking with me

of course, thanks for having me. good luck not dying

Sorry but I'll take a break, I'll beckon at the same lamp again later

Just won a PS4 and a copy of Bloodborne. Only played Souls games up to this point.

Which build is my first lads?

Rifle Spear

Quality build

Check the first link in the OP and then leave until you've completed the game.

The Doll is Oedon and Eileen is the Wet Nurse

Ah yes, information that the game tells you. Thanks.

Ok so the lore is a bunch of fags speculating and making 'le awsome fan theories'.

Wouldn't be a From game without it.

If you want to get spoilered and not explore stuff by yourself, fine.

High str gives you the biggest weapon variety from the beginning so focus on that.

Iosefka is the final boss

50/25 Str/Skl, start with Cruel Fate for a few utility "spells" or Violent Past if you don't want them.

50 everything and that includes END

imprompthu still going?

RAID IN LORAN bbg357 at 2qka6nb9

How do I fight undead giant in lower pthu (the one with the flailing cannonballs on his back)?

I'm level 50 with a +9 weapon and he's still just a fucking wall, it takes goddamn forever to get his health down and then he just one shots me. I can only hit him once (twice is risky but possible) then i have to roll away and play bitch.

Shit sucks, this fight is terrible.

I don't think it even started. user didn't even suggest a place to hold it.

I'll try coming.

and we are at capacity

something something torch meme
Unironically, you are doing everything right. Hit once, retreat, repeat. Mind your spacing, in phase 2 you dont want to be anywhere even remotely near a wall. Dont pop his zit until he is at half hp, its a good way to burst him down.
How much vit, by the way?

27 with the first clock rune. If he hits me with the cannonballs, with his back, or catches my roll with his scythe i go from 100 to 0 or 100 to 10%

I hate my shitty internet :^(

got beast in a chest, boss was keeper who didn't stand a chance. at L2 with alba and griff, I can hear the pigs already

has the playerbase dropped off significantly since mid September or is it just me? It takes me forever to find any random to coop with now, when I would find them one after another during the summer

>27 with the first clock rune. If he hits me with the cannonballs, with his back, or catches my roll with his scythe i go from 100 to 0 or 100 to 10%
Why not continue playing the main story and come back to him later?

To be fair though, even at 40 vit I am pretty sure he still oneshots you if he hits you with both his club and chains on a spin attack.

Because I want to get nice gems from lower pthu, also getting bored of main game.

Not him but the best gems in Lower Pthum are right before the Giant, dropped by the fattie guarding the layer 2 lever

i just finished the whole game, fuck what a ride. it was worth it, torturing myself by not playing the DLC until i get to ng+. from what i have heard there are 3 endings, i guess i'll be playing for a bit more.

You can get quite damn good gems from the fat fuck that is guarding the lever that opens the gate to undead giant. He is called Lumpy. They are kinda exceptionally good at that stage of the game.

I'm running arcane and I want to see if layer 3 has a good spot to farm the fire weapon guys because layer 1 and layer 2 they were like deep within the dungeon.

If you are an arc build just go grab BSE from the dlc, the giant is slow and has no ranged attacks

Already beat him, i had gauntlets but they did nothing to him really so I didn't think BSE would either. I was doing dlc but decided to stop before ludwigs for better gems. All i have is the same 10%s from hotdog and waning from brainsucc main game.

well that was unnecessary, my brain shit itself losing my sense of direction and that chest had a bland tempering gem. boss was silverbeast who almost fucking killed me. onto L3

rolled right into a poison knife son of a bitch

To me the randomized dungeons are the real attraction
Sure the base game and DLC are 10/10 but root dungeons are why I still play after years

IMPROMPTU AT PTHU?

IMPROMPTU IMPROMPTU IMPROMPTU AT PTHU

Part of the reason why I wouldn't mind a BB2 is to see them improve on the concept of Chalice Dungeons. I want them to focus on the random dungeon spelunking and less on endless slogs through main Chalices to unlock more non random Chalices to eventually unlock the random ones for gems and fun.

>implying they wouldn't just remote dungeons entirely due to all the casuals bitching about them

I hope one of you saved that troll of a werewolf surprising me

Who wants to go through Mensis NG++ and wake up meme man? I'm in front of the spider room, pass is fire

Damn I see the ghost of the burial blade user but noone invaded me yet.

>knight's set
>with fucking saw cleaver
if you're going to cosplay at least use fitting weapons you stupid fuck

I SAID GET YOUR ASSES TO PTHU YOU FUCKS

I used to bitch about them too, because going through the main ones on every character is such a boring process. I like the bosses, but having to get all the materials and such is trash. Some are out of the way enough that I had to run the dungeon while looking at the video just to see I wasn't missing any. Then comes the farming, but by the end of that I was burned out of them and didn't even try spelunking with fellow Anons. I think they should just remove materials or make them all buyable and remove the non random "story" dungeons. Also it would have been nice if the DLC added some new enemy types or something, maybe in a new Chalice area. I just want an excuse to see an Anchor Shark boss.

ok

But my ride isn't over yet

Anyone know where I can find a nice waning fire gem for midgame? Isn't loran the waning gem place?

Yeah, get to Loran. Any Red Aura wolves should drop cursed Fire gems iirc, they're rare but there's at least one in one of the Lorans

There's a easy way to farm loran bastards?
I wasted the ones from ailing loran making a defiled chalice instead of a root one.

Coming now

Buy them with Insight

ringing again for amy

Since no one is coming I'll join the impropthu

silverbeast in front of lamp in lower loran l3

Is it just me and Dana at the imprompthu?

Story amy or chalice? Password?

I was the one to call in the impromptu an just got dana as my 1wt fight, feels bad.

I'm here and I just got Funker

>died to a Rifle Spear

It's an underrated weapon, my pyramidal friend.

Not even me.

we got amy griff, thank you both for coming along. nothing too remarkable loot wise, few kin coldbloods and a blooming flower. the last chest got me a decent bolt gem with a shit curse attk down lot of tweakers and wolves too plus a beastclaw jozef who still sucks ass. again, thanks to the both of you. and good hunting

I can't, i'm on NG

Ringing at the top of great isz
Pass imclose

Almost done the story chalices

Griffith did everything wrong

Guts is a cuck

Griffith takes king dick daily

Guts the BLACKED swordsman

delet this

>those death moans
Wait, Griffith was not a girl.

No because it was rape fagarama

alba you have the patience of a saint

Alba is a good lad

How much hp?

alba is pretty sweet

>griffith
>is not a cosplay
is this some kind of postironic meme commentary on souls guts builds?

Griffith is the Bloodborne of Berserk

I'll need a bit of explanation on this one

Room for 1 more, getting rekterino here on layer 3

SRRCing in now

Ebby down in record time. Ty frens

Sure thing, user. Anything else you need help with?

Allright boys good fights
I'm getting kinda burned out so i'll stop pvping for now, i'll leave you just this

Anyone feel like going after Gascoigne with me? Ringing at the fog. Pass is bbg as usual.

I'll be there

Thanks to both you guys!

anybody up for raiding ihyll now